Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<910111213>
Heart2hand Offline
#301 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:40:37 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyD Go to Quoted Post
Okay, here is the skinny regarding the tickets. I just received back the first set of tickets! I have no idea what happened there! Huh I made a second batch and went to expedite them. I didn't send them as it would cost $24!!! Are you kidding me??? It's a freaking envelope!!! (Man, I hate Canada post!) So, I planned to drive to the States yesterday as it was my day off so that I could mail them Priority post for $6. We got hit with a blizzard and over 1 foot of snow. It's still snowing and many of the roads and schools are closed. I won't be driving 5 hours in dangerous weather!

So, what am I to do? I now have two sets of tickets sitting here. I can do any of these: 1. Mail them from here to you, but it will take up to 2 weeks to get. 2. Mail them from the States on Monday, pending road conditions. If they are good, I can mail the tickets and they will easily get there by the end of the week. 3. Mail them directly to whomever you wish me to send them to (but it will still take up to 2 weeks). 4. Remove my name from the swap. I will do whatever you wish.

Wow, I sure have had bad luck with this swap! I feel like Pooh with a little, dark rain cloud over my head!Sad

On the bright side: Since I got back the first set of tickets, I also got back the stamps I sent with them! Okay, so it's not a big highlight! I'm just trying to find something positive!

GypsyD....OMG...what an ordeal!!! Great that they came back to you...I thought I was loosing my mind trying to figure out where I put them....Happy they are with you now. YAHHH..they weren't lost. Ok...here is what you can do....MAIL them off on MONDAY if weather is permitting. That is the LAST DAY to mail...so that is fine. THANK YOU! DO NOT send them where it's going to cost an arm and a leg to ship...not worth it. IT will TAKE you 5 hours to drive to mail from the STATES???????? OMG...I"m soo sorry...I hate that IDEA too....ughhh...AT this point....I'm going to leave it up to you...IF you do not want to send them...I WILL NOT hold it against you or put you on the flaker list...this is unseen and unusual circumstance. I'd love to have you join us in the WINTER TICKETS...just let me know what you are going to do.

DancingStarr....OMG...can't wait to see them all. THanks for posting the tracking too.

Teri...thanks for signing up for the WINTER set....enjoy the girls night...

MissStamper....Thanks hon....I am praying it will all work out for the best.

HUGS
rhonda

PS...KIKi, DeniseK, Rosecoloredglasses...PLEASE Let me know how you are doing...MONDAY is the last day to mail this off. Thanks:)
GypsyD Offline
#302 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:50:19 AM(UTC)
GypsyD

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 825 post(s)
[quote=Heart2hand;1594986]GypsyD....OMG...what an ordeal!!! Great that they came back to you...I thought I was loosing my mind trying to figure out where I put them....Happy they are with you now. YAHHH..they weren't lost. Ok...here is what you can do....MAIL them off on MONDAY if weather is permitting. That is the LAST DAY to mail...so that is fine. THANK YOU! DO NOT send them where it's going to cost an arm and a leg to ship...not worth it. IT will TAKE you 5 hours to drive to mail from the STATES???????? OMG...I"m soo sorry...I hate that IDEA too....ughhh...AT this point....I'm going to leave it up to you...IF you do not want to send them...I WILL NOT hold it against you or put you on the flaker list...this is unseen and unusual circumstance. I'd love to have you join us in the WINTER TICKETS...just let me know what you are going to do.

Okay, if I get to decide I will send them on Monday if the weather is good. I'll be sending both sets. Monday isn't a holiday there is it that the post office will be closed? It wouldn't be fun driving down there to find out the p.o. is closed!

The drive is 5 hours round trip. I can pick up a couple of parcels while I am there, so I don't mind. Sorry this was such a mess! I can't believe I did it!

Now, one more question... do you want me to put a picture of the second set online or do you want them to be a surprise?
laurahunter Offline
#303 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 11:53:42 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 299 post(s)
Its just my opinion but post the picture. With so many people in this swap not everyone will get one.

Laura
DeniseKenna Offline
#304 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:44:20 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Hello All!!!! O my goodness!!!! I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I was watching a toddler!
My friend works for an international company (so from home office) and has 4 kids (3 in elem school),

her nanny has been out on maternity leave,

Sandy hit and 1. left her company with 27 homeless families 2. Shut down the entire international distribtion of her company because Verizon went down with power outages.

So I offered to watch her (cute as a bug) 16 mo old. I FORGOT how they take 2 naps and eat often so I couldn't leave her house to hit the post office. I also didn't how exhausting it is to watch a toddler and come home and make dinner for my own family.

Anyway,I have them done, I am mailing this weekend since PO will be closed for Veteran's Day.

Sorry it took so long to check in,
Denise
DeniseKenna Offline
#305 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:47:37 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

sorry double postBlink

Edited by user Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:49:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lisa B** Offline
#306 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:48:34 PM(UTC)
Lisa B**

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 8 post(s)
As Denise has mentioned in her post, US post offices will be closed on Monday Nov. 12th.
Lisa B.

Edited by user Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:51:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kiki Offline
#307 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:42:28 PM(UTC)
Kiki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Here is the DC# 9505 5000 1443 2314 0000 62. I am sending 2 sets. Thank you Rhonda for a wonderful swap.ThumpUp
trvkladd Offline
#308 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:04:09 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Just my opinion as well, but I think it would be great if everyone would post pictures if you've taken them of yours. I love the pictures and as Laurah said...we're not all going to get to see all of them. So definitely share if you're willing Flapper Drool Laugh

Happy crafting...looking forward to the Winter Ticket Swap

~Rebecca
Lisa B** Offline
#309 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:16:41 PM(UTC)
Lisa B**

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I agree, post pictures.
Lisa B.
Heart2hand Offline
#310 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:05:45 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ticket ladies....

GyspyD....You can post the photos if you desire. I know not all of us will get one of everyones...so this is exciting to see the work of others. THANK YOU!!!! I'm still happy that they came back to you...relief that I wasn't loosing my mind!LOL Since I had forgotten that tomorrow is a POST OFFICE HOLIDAY....don't make the trip across the border if not needed...wait til Tuesday if that day works better for you.

LADIES ....ATTENTION...I"m sooo sorry to have made the DUE DATE for a day the POST OFFICE is closed....if you needed the extra day to mail them...send on TUESDAY, not an issue with me...my fault on that. Hope this helps everyone.

I can take photos of all the tickets once they are here and post them. Happy to do so!

Kiki....thank you for the tracking...happy to have you in our group.

DeniseK...OMG..they are sooo full of energy aren't they?! How long will you be sitting for the lil' one? I do hope thinks are restore there from SANDY and soon. HUGS and prayers to all of you.

Rosecoloredglasses....PLEASE let me know of your status on these....THANK YOU!!!

Hope to see alot of you or ALL of you on the WINTER TICKETS Thread....it's still open for sign ups.

HUGs
rhonda
rosecoloredglasses Offline
#311 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 2:42:55 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Hope all of you are well. I am still here as well. Sandy interrupted my experimental drug from Cleveland Clinic, and landed me in the hospital for a couple of days. Stupid lungs! Who needs them anyway? LOL LOL Speaking of lungs, how are you doing Rhonda?

Anyway, I am sending 2 sets.BigGrin I agree. I' would like to see everyone's creations if you've taken pics. I'll post pics of mine later tonight or tomorrow when I post DC#

Hugs,

Tammy

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 10:31:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

heaven4333 Offline
#312 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 5:16:13 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Oh no Tammy, hope you are okay now.
I am looking forward to getting these back.
Hugs to all,
Kathy
#313 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 10:34:10 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

I know what you mean Kathy. I am pretty excited myself. How are you doing? I'm going to send you a PM. Hope all is well.

Have a great evening everybody!

Tammy
M&KGrandma Offline
#314 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:30:23 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning! Can't wait to see what everyone has created! I just checked my camera and can't believe I didn't take pictures of mine! Must have been in a hurry to send them off... it's strange though, i always try to get a shot of what I make...
Rhonda, if you can take pics of all of them, that would be awesome, i'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't take them...
Have a great day!!
Tammy, hope you're okay????!!!!!
Kathy, love seeing you on again!
Hugs,
teri
Heart2hand Offline
#315 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:42:21 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hey girls....

We are getting closer to shipping back. I rec'vd TWO bunches of tickets today....

KiKi....and DancingStarr....>THANKS LADIES>.....great work.

Rosecoloredglasses....THANK YOU for the PM....I WILL be sending you one back....BIG (((HUGS))) to you....OMG....I literally CRIED reading your PM.....I'm still healing...moved OFF the welder and hopefully that will help...grrr....TAKE it easy sweetie

I know you are all excited...and I will post photos of them all so you can all see the wonderful work put into them.

HUGS to all
rhonda
Kiki Offline
#316 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:27:39 PM(UTC)
Kiki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
JCI Can hardly wait to see everyone's creations. Rhonda , I pm'd you about the ticket mail.
Super fun swap.ThumpUp
DeniseKenna Offline
#317 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:08:11 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Hi All,
My tickets went postal over the weekend. I am loving having a little one in my life but whew, I am wiped out. I know it would be easier if I was watching her here a my house but I'm at my friends. I get a minute and then there is more to do. No craft room around and a lot to haul/ protect from little hands.

Can't wait to see everyone's creations.
Denise
Dancingstarr Offline
#318 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:52:11 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
just checking in, glad to see you received mine on time =) can't wait to see everyones creations, hope everyone is keeping warm it's getting colder everyday in california, we are expecting a heavy rain fall tomorrow.

-Andrea
trvkladd Offline
#319 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:39:05 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Ticket Ladies~ JCI

Hope everyone is having a great week. I started off not feeling well. Had a bit of the blues but I'm much better now. Had a pretty exciting night. DD was in the HS Autumn Beauty Pageant to benefit the Yearbook...she's on the staff and she won 2nd place. It was so exciting.

Here are a few pics BigGrin BigGrin

Have a great weekend, ladies

~Rebecca

Edited by user Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:40:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3147.jpg
IMAG3156.jpg
scrappinchic Offline
#320 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:51:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning ticket makers! I can't wait to get these back!

Rebecca your daughter is gorgeous! Congrats on her win! How exciting is that!
KimB Offline
#321 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 9:27:49 AM(UTC)
KimB

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
JCI

Rebecca ~ Congratulations, your daughter is beautiful. TFS

Hope everyone was a great weekend.

KimB
missstamper Offline
#322 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 7:22:18 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Hope y'all have a happy crafty weekend!

Rebecca - your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
#323 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:56:54 AM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Goodmorning ticketmakers!!!

Oh, my gosh!!! Rebecca, your daughter is gorgeous!!! Like mother, like daughter. BigGrin Congratulations!!!!

Like promised, here are some pics of the one set of strips. Second set will post hopefully later on Having camera/computer issues. I have exciting pictures that I want to post, but computer technicalities. Mad Rhonda, I received That package I told you about. I will post pics as soon as devices behave.

Happy weekend everyone!!LOL

Tammy
rosecoloredglasses attached the following image(s):
tickets resize.jpg
tickets2 resize.jpg
DeniseE Offline
#324 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:06:56 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 301 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rosecoloredglasses Go to Quoted Post
Goodmorning ticketmakers!!!

Oh, my gosh!!! Rebecca, your daughter is gorgeous!!! Like mother, like daughter. BigGrin Congratulations!!!!

Like promised, here are some pics of the one set of strips. Second set will post hopefully later on Having camera/computer issues. I have exciting pictures that I want to post, but computer technicalities. Mad Rhonda, I received That package I told you about. I will post pics as soon as devices behave.

Happy weekend everyone!!LOL

Tammy

Tammy:
My DH saw the hunting themed tickets as he was standing behind me getting his hunting gear together and get ready to leave next week for his annual deer hunting trip. He asked me to ask you if you sell them. LOL That is quite a compliment as he never comments on my stuff.

Denise
GypsyD Offline
#325 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:22:58 AM(UTC)
GypsyD

Here is the second batch.

GypsyD attached the following image(s):
TicketsHW.jpg
GypsyD Offline
#326 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:24:16 AM(UTC)
GypsyD

trvkladd: your daughter is gorgeous!
missstamper Offline
#327 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:25:58 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Tammy - Wow! Great tickets!

Gypsy - I love these too!

It is going to be so fun to have these tickets in hand and be able to look at all the fine details!
Aden's_Nana Offline
#328 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:39:27 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Wow, love the tickets Tammy and Gypsy. I too am excited to get them back. Rebecca your daughter is beautiful.

Jackie
Heart2hand Offline
#329 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:06:19 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies....

DeniseK.....I have rec'vd your tickets....awesome...LOVE the idea on yours...well done! Thanks for MY set as well...adorable!!!

GyspyD...great set....I'm looking forward to rec'ving them.

Rosecoloredglasses....THANKS for the photos...can't wait to get them. The DEER set...how awesome is that....THAT is thinking OUTSIDE the box.....and will be wonderful on a LO for DH's hunting.....

I'm going to start taking photos tomorrow and posting all of the ones I have rec'vd....ROSEcoloredglasses just posted her photos and GyspyD has posted both sets she has made....SO everyone can see them all. ENJOY them ladies...

HUGS to all
rhonda
DeniseKenna Offline
#330 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:34:00 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Rhonda
Glad to know they arrived safly. I think the 8 stamps I put in should be enough I sent it from one of those express stations so I wasn't positive. Glad you like the one for you. Was having a hard time staming those to do 5.

Denise

PS Everyone, I have had a hard time keeping up on Reading posts. I hope all are well,you are in my thoughts throughout the day.