Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeborahMeyer1 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:41:16 PM(UTC)
DeborahMeyer1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I just had a problem with my Gypsy so had to reformat and restore. I notice that some of the newer cartridges like Teddy Bear Parade are still not on it
JeanneLee Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:44:59 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Wondering the same thing...I updated this summer and had problems and could only get it corrected with a phone call to Cricut help. Haven't updated since.(Haven't bought a cartridge since then either!)
StarRowland Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:35:56 PM(UTC)
StarRowland

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Funny that you asked!! I updated my Gypsy just so I could download Critter 2 to CCR and my gypsy and I lost a lot of free cuts that were provided free of charge with past updates. I called PC and the representative kept referring to the free weekly cuts on CCR. Kept having to remind her that I was referring to the Gypsy, NOT the CCR. Sent her a "ton" of carts that I lost with the latest update. I don't think I will ever get them back.
denubug Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 9:01:11 AM(UTC)
denubug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 347 post(s)
I did update recently....some of the free images were only temporary...unless you are referring to the 2 that came with the G....wanderings and gypsy font.If you bought before 2011 and got 7 free ...Christmas/Printing pres/Smiley cart...(sorry forgot the other ones) you'll need to call However, I discovered that when I lost mine..... replug/reupdate.....check to see if you get the digital images updated or similar message, I got them back. Once you reformate....you'll ALWAYS have top relink all your carts!Angry Good luck!
TinaWilkerson Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:10:56 PM(UTC)
TinaWilkerson

I had the same problem several months back and had to restore ALL my cart's, too! Yesterday, with much fear, I did update my Gypsy, and it went smoothly, BUT...I lost the 3D PINWHEELS freebie. More frustrating was, I also lost a few of my cartridges. ZOO DAY won't load & doesn't even show up on the gypsy "all cartridges list". My JASMINE cart won't load,either. The gypsy said I needed an update, so I did it again today, with no luck. Anyone else have this problem?

I would say as long as you have the cartridges (to reload if needed), then update. As far as the freebies, I guess it would depend on if you would really miss them if you lost them. Yesterday's update gave me EASTER 2010 and APRIL SHOWERS.

Guess I'll have to call Provo craft about my two that won't link up. Good luck!