Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<23456>»
PedalPower Offline
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:27:30 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1571 time(s) in 934 post(s)
I just posted the baked French Toast Casserole. I will post the other two recipes at some point in the future, I haven't typed those up yet to store on my computer. I have a file of all the recipes I've been asked to share, so that I can just copy and paste when I need to share them. I have 18 people coming for breakfast right now, mostly men....so I'm thinking I may add a pan of baked French toast to the mix just because I know they will all be very hungry coming in from a cold winter 2.5 hour ride. Lots of coffee needed!

I'm going shopping with a friend today. I hope we have good luck, we're looking for casual clothes that are comfy, but stylish. Is there such a thing? I'm also looking for a wool purple pea coat. Will report back how we do.

The book fair was fun yesterday. Didn't have a single customer, but had a great time laughing and chatting with the other moms who volunteered. I'm sure they think I'm off my rocker!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
joyfullycrafting Offline
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:40:51 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1597 time(s) in 1280 post(s)
Hi all.

My face is numb (dentist) but my fingers aren't so I can type instead of talk!!! Flapper

Boy, so many names!

Sonya, I saved your recipe this time. It sounds so yummy. I make the egg casserle every now and then. I like the leftovers!

Sharon, I saw your pics on facebook. Looking good, girl!!!!!!!!!!

I should be working on invites, but we have a wedding shower for a gal at church tomorrow, so I need to get a card made for her.

For the new gals, my name is Joy. I have been married 30 years, DH is a retired school teacher, retired for just over a year. He retired at the ripe old age of 52. I will be 50 in a few weeks. Yes, I tell my age.

Three DD's. One in the LA area. She works for a major car company, she is a product engineer. And she has a miniature horse, also knows as a black lab puppy named Jeffie. Jeffie has his own mind and frequently gets into trouble.

Middle DD lives right next door, is a HS math teacher, and has been engaged for almost two weeks. Wedding in July.

Youngest has an accounting degree and currently has two part time jobs. She has been engaged for about five weeks. Her wedding is in March.
CraftyKat Offline
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:58:11 AM(UTC)
CraftyKat

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 72 post(s)
My name is Kathy, my dd came up with craftykat for me when I didn't know what to use for a name. I have been married for 25 years. I have a special needs son that will be 21 in December. He lives at home. I also have a daughter who is 22 that is in her senior year at college. She lives about an hour away, and is majoring in microbiology.

Jeannelee -Thanks for the list!

Sonya - wow 18 for breakfast, I have two men (dh & ds) I find hard to feed LOL

Have a great day!
Kathy
lv2scrap02 Offline
#94 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:03:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1420 time(s) in 1116 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JeanneLee Go to Quoted Post
Morning, I wanted to go back and welcome all the new/old friends here!
I have a hard time keeping up with names, so its easier for me to make a list especially if you name is not your first name. I hope I got everyones right and if you share your first name I can add it to this list.

Hello and/ welcome:

lv2scrap02-Nancy
CraftyKat-Kathy
southgirltexas
Larmabee-Laura
PedalPower-Sonya
SandraB
Shelly
RoseAnn
joyfullycrafting-Joy
craft-mommy-Heather
NJsharon-Sharon
DebbieScraps-Debbie
Mogoggingirl
ChristineSmith4-Tina
Cathleen
PrayerCrafter4Life-Sharan
vfiga123a143b-???
AllBuggedOutinNJ-Deneen
Alyamama-Angie
JeanneLee-me

I didn't want this to be on the back page
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/15/2012(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#95 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:04:20 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Poor Abigail her gums are bothering her and can't get her down for a nap
joyfullycrafting Offline
#96 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:18:47 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I can symphathize with Abigail. My teeth are very uncomfortale from the dentist this morning.

Now, I am going to vent. Just a warning. I wish if people did not like their Cricut products, they would just STAY OFF of the messageboard. I read along on a nice thread, and there, all of a sudden, is someone bashing PC products. SO frustrating.

OK. I am done now.

Nick and I want for a walk, but it is cold and windy outside, even if it is sunny. I don't do wind very well. Especially when my mouth hurts.
NJsharon Offline
#97 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:23:46 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Had a fun day at work. My student I work with was back today so was happy about that. Her mom said she was out yesterday as her leg braces locked up & wouldn't bend. So she had to go to the doctor to get them adjusted. She is such a sweet kid, I love working with her!

Came home, then rushed back out to take the girls to brownies. Then while they were in brownies I went grocery shopping. I normally take my own bags or use plastic. But today I asked for paper bags as they need them for my work. LOL Each kid was meant to bring in one brown bag to use for a costume next week for Thanksgiving feast (not sure how they are going to turn that into a costume?!). Well out of 20 kids the teacher has only gotten 2 in! So I said I would try to pick some up too.

Tomorrow is a half day for me & all next week (well monday through wednesday) too. So that will be nice.

SandraB. Offline
#98 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:19:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 359 time(s) in 301 post(s)
Hi everyone;
I guess I didn't make it on here yesterday. So much to read over, nice to see so many new facesBigGrin! We had a hockey game last nite, our team lostSad. We have games tomorrow and Sat. nites, then no more for about 10 days. Found out yesterday that Troy's CPAP machine has been approved so we are going to trade in the rental for his new one tomorrowBigGrin! Glad that is finally all done withLOL! The last few days have been lovely weatherwise here, but is supposed to be cooling down some next week.

Sharon: congrats with your weightloss...keep up the good workBigGrin. Glad your student was back at school today. My dd was offered a full-time EA position at the school she has been subbing at on Tues. She just called and said everything was a go...she is so excitedBigGrin!

Sonja: thanks for sharing your recipe, printed it off and will try it for Xmas morning. Glad the book fair went well, hope you were able to find some clothes that you like

Nancy: hope baby feels better soon...those darn teeth can be such a bother

Joy: congrats on your bowling. The picture canvases sound great. Hope your teeth feel better

Laura: glad the bingo went well

JeanneLee: thanks for doing up the list for us

Kathy: our son is also special needs; he's 32 and lives with Down's Syndrome. He has been living in a group home for about 4 years now.

vfiga123a143b: hope you found out what you needed to know about the Cricuts. They are cartridge driven, (which is a downfall to some people), but I like it because I can take my little cricut with me to crops. I also use the Cricut Craft Room, which is a computer program that allows you to either link you cartridges to it or use them alone.

I just finished cutting out one of the free holiday cards that are on the CCR. Pretty cute.

Sorry to everyone else that I missed, I guess I have to keep a notepad close by LOL!
Take care everyone, have a good day/eveningBigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:34:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/16/2012(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#99 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 6:41:40 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
A friend of mine had free tickets to see Breaking Dawn and she invited me to go and see it with her, I must say I did enjoy it. I don't often say this but I did think that the movies were better than the books! It is ages since I last went to movies.

My LSS is having a swap meet tomorrow, I am going and hoping I might get some good bargains, fingers crossed. I got some really good buys last time.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#100 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 8:22:10 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Well I have decided to convert the spare bedroom make it a baby's roomBigGrin We have to take the full size bed out and put a twin bed in ( I have one in the basement) so no extra cost. Alex will be a help bringing it up and down.

I can then put the pack n play in there for some quiet nap times and her toys.

With the Holidays coming and all the baby stuff in the l/r too crowded even though the living room is hugh still all this baby stuff takes room up.

So now I need a new bed set for the twin.

Sharon.. enjoy your half days of school

Sandra... Congrats on DD getting the job she has wanted...So glad your DS is getting the sleep machine.
Still waiting to hear about DH machine..

Joy.. hope your mouth feels better how are your sinus???
I also hate when they bash PC.. I guess they want the attention

Debbie.. lucky you going to a craft sale.. share with us the goodies you buy

Glad you enjoyed the movie usually they say the book is better but since you enjoyed the movie it had to be good

I have yet to read any of those books or see any of the movies. Vampires aren't my thing!!

I have Abigail down for a nap

Shelly Offline
#101 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 9:00:26 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 323 time(s) in 281 post(s)
Hi everyone. Been trying to catch up as I have been off the computer for the past couple of days getting ready for a church social that I was in charge of. My vinyl finally came the day before, but I just got back from a loc al store buying some when the mail came. I had 75 vinyl tiles to make for it. Finally got everything done, food fixed, decorations done. So today I need to put my house back together and straighten up my craft room. But first I need to make some thank you cards for the wonderful women who helped me.

Thanks for the French Toast Casserole recipe! I think I will use that for Christmas morning! I usually make an egg/sausage one that my family really likes, but I think I will try this to switch it up a bit.

Hope to get more involved on this forum now that my Church function is over, but Christmas is coming and we are leaving for a cruise in three weeks too. So much to do, so little time. So I guess it is time to get off the computer and get busy!

Have a good day everyone!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#102 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 12:18:01 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, have fun on your cruise! Where are you going???? DH and I LOVE cruising. Headed for Hawaii in January on a 14 day cruise. Going with some friends.

Nancy, have fun re-arranging your rooms! Lucky Abigail, having her own room at Grandma's house.

Debbie, have fun at your swap meet. It is so nice to have you back!

Sandra, it seems like it has taken FOREVER to get that CPAP approved. Glad it finally went through.

Sharon, I think your girl is gone more than she is there.

Megan is sick today. I had to pick her up from school. I smiled to myself as I as leaving the house. Still picking up sick kids from school!!! She didn't take her car as she got a rock chip in her windshield and it is being fixed this morning.

Got my Christmas card envelopes addressed this morning. I didn't make quite as many cards this year, but I think I will need to make a few more to fill all of the envelopes.

Hope to go tomorrow to O town (the closest town besides ours) to look at a couple of small shops that are there for wedding dresses.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#103 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 12:53:14 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

As soon as we get a thought in our heads we got to work and now Abigail has a room she can play in and relax

We set up the twin bed brought the full bed went down stairs bought new sheets comforter and the room is so spacious now.

So now she can nap in peace in her own room which is also the computer room.
AlyaMama Offline
#104 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 1:03:28 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello all- Did you miss me? I've missed you guys. So busy, not sure what's up with that. I've been trying to make a bunch of stuff to put up for sale, not really getting anything done. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Guess I should start on Christmas to sell.

Layla has been growong so fast. She's crawling now. Sadly she spends a lot of time in her playpen when I'm upstairs in my craft studio.

I read through everything, welcome to all the newbies. Hope you all come back to join us. This is truly the nicest group of women I've never met in real life. Very supportive, and quite lovely.

So a little about me--- Where to begin, my name is Angie, I've been married for 17 years. We have 4 fabulous children. Khalid 13 (he'll be 14 in a month), Adam 12, Alya 6, and Layla 8 months. We currently live in Amman Jordan. We're from The U.S.- Arizona. We've been here 3 1/2 years. Let's just say it's o.k. def has its challenges. We don't have Walmart or Target or any craft stores. There are a few places to get craft supplies but they aren't really that great of quality. One scrapbook store that is very overpriced and the store is so jammed packed with stuff, it's very overwhelming. I don't go there very often.

My husband Jamal, is orginally from here, so after 15 years of marriage, instant inlaws. I'm supposed to be making Thanksgiving Dinner for all of them, about 50 people, but we postponed it until Jamal comes back from the States. He gets to go for 2 weeks every year for a conference. We fight about the fact that he needs to take 2 suitcases with him when he goes so he can bring back stuff for me. I usually win.

I do get to go back every 2 years to the States, but it a LONG 2 years in between visits. I just came back from the States this summer and had bought so much stuff I had to leave stuff behind. I learned alot on that trip. Those who were around then know what I'm talking about.

I recently made some new in real life friends that have been keeping me busy. One of them comes over every week and we craft and she holds Layla while I cut out her projects ha ha. It has really made living here a little better.

So there have been a few problems her in Jordan in the last few days. The King decided to raise the price of gas. There are certain things that have a fixed price- gas, bread, flour and medication. The people took to the streets to prtest and it's been a bit frightening few days. The army had to get involved and they had to use tear gas. I get text messages from the UN advising not to go to certain areas. I asked Jamal if we should be worried, and for the first time he said he was a little worried. He said I should pack a bag for each of us with a change of clothes, and a few snacks. Layla should have a can of formula and a least 1 empty bottle, diapers and wipes in her bag along with the clothes.

It got me thinking, what else would I take? I would def. take all my picture CDs, is that silly to grab them if we got evacuated? I don't think so. They're something I couldn't replace so I think I'll pack those.

Just so the new people don't get confused, our work/school week is Sunday-Thursday so when I say my kids went to school on Sunday you won't think I'm crazy.

They've been off for 4 days. It's the Islamic New Year so the kids are off. The 2 older ones had a field trip to the Dead Sea, but I didn't let them go. I don't trust the school to wacth my kids. Alya was supposed to go to school on the field trip day, but I let her stay home. Otherwise they would have only had 3 days off. They're driving me crazy!

WOW that was really long. I think I win the prize for the longest intro.

Well, bye for now.

Angie-Alyamama

AlyaMama Offline
#105 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 1:04:43 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hey Nancy- So nice to see you.

JeanneLee Offline
#106 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 1:32:10 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Angie, its great to hear from you and I am so sorry for the protesting. Hope that everything will calm down there and your family will be protected!

Hard to believe that Layla is crawling! She must keep you very busy. Thank goodness for older children that can be your *eyes and ears*!

Joy
, so sorry that you had dental work and pain! I don't like going to the dentist!ThumbDown

Nancy
, Hope Abigail had a nap today! Its a wee break for you!

Some wonderful news...its been 10 days since DS left for boot camp. FINALLY got a letter from him...waiting on DH to get home so we can open it and enjoy it together.
PedalPower Offline
#107 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:13:08 PM(UTC)
PedalPower

Breakfast Sausage Casserole

1 pkg Jimmy Dean rolled sausage, cooked, crumbled and fat drained
10 eggs, lightly beaten
3 cups light cream (I use half & half)
1 tsp salt
1 bunch green onions
1 tsp dry mustard
16 oz cubed day old bread
4 oz cheddar cheese
4 oz swiss cheese

Grease 9 by 13 pan. Place bread in pan. Sprinkle with cheese and sausage. Combine rest of ingredients and mix well. Pour over bread; refrigerate overnight. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
 1 user thanked PedalPower for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/18/2012(UTC)
PedalPower Offline
#108 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:14:21 PM(UTC)
PedalPower

Hey girls...this is recipe number 2 that I am serving. It's one of my favorites, I love swiss cheese!!
artpaperfiber Offline
#109 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:29:25 PM(UTC)
artpaperfiber

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PedalPower Go to Quoted Post
Breakfast Sausage Casserole

1 pkg Jimmy Dean rolled sausage, cooked, crumbled and fat drained
10 eggs, lightly beaten
3 cups light cream (I use half & half)
1 tsp salt
1 bunch green onions
1 tsp dry mustard
16 oz cubed day old bread
4 oz cheddar cheese
4 oz swiss cheese

Grease 9 by 13 pan. Place bread in pan. Sprinkle with cheese and sausage. Combine rest of ingredients and mix well. Pour over bread; refrigerate overnight. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until golden brown.

This looks delicious. Out of cheese, or would make it right now.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#110 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:35:11 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sonya, I love this casserole. Excpet I usually just make it with the dump method! LOL

JeanneLee, glad you heard from your son! Where is his boot camp located?

Angie, kind of scary. I know we are from two different faiths, but God is God, and I will keep you in my prayers.

And I would grab pictures, too. I always told the girls that if the house was burning, take the computer. All of our pictures were scanned and on the computer. And the dog.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
AllBuggedOutinNJ-CTMH Offline
#111 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 4:49:29 PM(UTC)
AllBuggedOutinNJ-CTMH

United States

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 231 post(s)
Hi all.....so much to read that I can't remember it all. Didn't get much done today because my husband had me out for hours. I did go to M's for some paint for ornaments. Hopefully I will get something done tomorrow. Last night I went to a class at my LSS and bought more than I had planned on. I had fun.

I am struggling trying to come up with gifts that I can make for kids and adults. Anyone have any ideas?

Hope you all have a great night.

Deneen
firstgirlof3e882865e Offline
#112 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 4:56:47 PM(UTC)
firstgirlof3e882865e

Hi, My name is Devina and I'm from Ontario,Canada.I'm new to this forum but I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I've recently seen cartridges for the Expression 2/Imagine and am wondering if they will work on the original expression?
joyfullycrafting Offline
#113 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 5:23:12 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Firstgirl, Imagine cartriges will only work in an Imagine and an E2, not in a regular E or a baby bug.

Did I mention that Jeffie took a snail in the house to play with this morning? It was pretty good sized (Jill took a picture). She was totally grossed out. Since I wasn't there and didnt' have to deal with it, it was pretty funny. Flapper
firstgirlof3e882865e Offline
#114 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 6:18:50 PM(UTC)
firstgirlof3e882865e

what about the e2 cartridges on the original expression?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#115 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 6:27:41 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Angie, nice to hear from you. I sure hope things settle down in Jordan. Take care

JeanneLee... nice you finally heard from DS. I wonder if he will mention how bad the food is!!

Sonya.. how is your Cholestrol... Holy cow all those eggs.

I did print those recipes great for the Holidays

Well Abigail daddy picked her up today he thought he would give Patty a break being stuck in traffic. So he came at 4:40pm I had her changed, fed and she was ready to go home.

I miss her already.. LOL

Have a good night/day all

what is with this server application error!!! I lost 2 posts alreadyMad
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#116 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 6:28:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: firstgirlof3e882865e Go to Quoted Post
what about the e2 cartridges on the original expression?

All cricut carts will work with expression machines except the Imagine
SandraB. Offline
#117 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 10:23:21 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Was thanked: 359 time(s) in 301 post(s)
Hi all;
Home from hockey for tonite, another game tomorrow.

Angie: nice to hear from you again. Hope everything is ok with you. A girl I work with has a dd living in Jordan and is actually going over there in a couple of weeks. I sure would grab the pictures

Nancy: glad you got Abigail's room all fixed up. Got Troy's machine today...they gave us a better one than what the gov't allowed because of all the months of rental that we paid. It is really a nice machine. I was so grateful that they did that.

JeanneLee: hope your DS is doing well

Firstgirl: welcome to our group. I'm from Alberta, Canada. Feel free to jump in whenever you like

Deneen: glad you had fun at your class last nite. Hope you get your ornaments done

Sonja: thanks for posting your recipes.

Just got an e-mail from Carts & More.com about their Black Friday sale (week). Lots of carts on cheap. I wonder if Cricut.com will do something? I think I will order more of the digital holiday cards from here though, the free ones are quite cute. I placed an order here on Tues. nite and it was at my door tonite when I came home.BigGrin

Well, goodnite for now. Take care everyoneBigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
DebbieScraps Offline
#118 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:04:33 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone. I do read everybodys posts, if I don't make an individual comment, please don't take offence, I just have limited time on the computer. I do enjoy hearing everybody's news though.
Angie, I hope everything will be safe and calm down for you, a packed bag is a good precaution just in case, it is better to be safe than sorry. I too would grab photo's.
Joy, had to smile and you fetching your daughter from school :) hope your mouth if feeling fine now. I love seeing my kids grow and become independent but I do miss doing some of the little things that I use to do for them Crying
Sonya, thanks for the new recipe, will definitely be giving that one a try too, am sure the kids would enjoy it.
Nancy, lucky Abigail having her own room!
JeanneLee, wow, I admire your will power, I would not be able to leave the letter there unopened LOL hope DS is having a great time
Sandra, what cartridges did you decide to buy?

Well went to the swap meet today, it was fun but unfortunately a lot of the people selling this time were selling new stuff so it was expensive. It is much better when people are selling their craft stuff that they no longer want as that is where you are more likely to get a bargain. I saw a cute house mouse stamp, it was used and she wanted $22 for it, I wonder if she ended up selling it LOL. I did pick up a few things, some chipboard shapes, a book and some brads so it was still a good morning.

whew it is hot here, I am trying to delay putting on the aircon but don't know how much longer I can hold out LOL.
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#119 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:46:38 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Debbie is using her A/C, and I can't stay warm! Oh well.

Dress shopping this morning, football this afternoon, and dinner at a friend's house tonight. How do our days get so busy?

Have a nice weekend, my friends.
Shelly Offline
#120 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:09:26 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 323 time(s) in 281 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Angie - PACK the CDs. Don't want to loose precious pictures.

Sonja - Thanks for the recipe.

I'm planning on putting names on Christmas stockings I bought last year, if I can get them apart. I may put some redwork designs on them too if I can open them up enough to get them on my machine without them looking too bad. I need to get working on them, since we put up our Christmas decorations on Black Friday and I have 12 to do! Then I am hoping to use my B is for Boy cart and make a book for my grandson. Trying to make it with the pages having part of the picture all together and then laminate, and have possibly another part (wheels on a truck) to velcro on. Trying to work it out in my mind and then start trying it on the Gypsy. Not sure what to do with the pieces so he doesn't loose them. My daughter says she needs something to keep him busy in Church other than sitting and looking at books, so thought this might help.

Hope everyone has a productive day with whatever they are planning, crafting, shopping, relaxing, etc.BigGrin