Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

tim.finigana014f18c Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:11:08 PM(UTC)
tim.finigana014f18c

Groups: Registered

Also for some reason I can't get George and Basic Shapes to link. Any thoughts on why?
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:16:35 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 998 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tim.finigana014f18c Go to Quoted Post
Also for some reason I can't get George and Basic Shapes to link. Any thoughts on why?

Hello Tim, if you have linked cartridges to your Cricut Craft Room account they will link to your Gypsy once you sync it. If you are trying to link George and basic shapes with an Expression 2, Mini, or Imagine it will not link. It should link with any of the other machines. If you are unsuccessful please call customer service and we will be happy to assist you!
-PCGena
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:33:40 PM(UTC)
tim.finigana014f18c

I was using a personal cricut to try and link George. It just won't do it. I even tried using my Expression and it would not do it. It just sits there and then goes to the original linking screen.

I have synced my Gypsy multiple times and I still do not have any cartridges on it. Just the Gypsy Font and Gypsy Wanderings. At the beginning of November I spoke with customer service and was told that there is an error and it may be fixed in the next update. Well there has been an update and when I synced nothing. Really frustrating to have spent money on something that is sitting in my room collecting dust. I can't even create on it because I can't transfer files off of the Gypsy onto to my computer to upload to CCR. I wish I had linked my cartridges to the Gypsy and then I wouldn't be using CCR because they won't link to both but at least then I would be able to take it to crops with me and not lug all the cartridges. Any suggestions would be great.

Sandra
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:40:38 PM(UTC)
tim.finigana014f18c

Not sure what happened but tonight I decided to do a Cricut Sync on my Gypsy. Last time I did one was 2 days ago and no cartridges appeared. Well low and behold tonight when I did it my cartridges are on my machine. Thank you to whoever was responsible for fixing that issue.

Now I just need to be able to figure out how to switch files back and forth from CCR to my Gypsy and vice versa.

Thanks again to whoever at PC fixed this. You have a very happy gypsy owner now.