Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<23456>»
weagz Offline
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:14:06 PM(UTC)
weagz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
A valentine swap sounds like so much fun!

Cherie - I got a package in the mail yesterday with a bunch of goodies for you !!! So excited to see your stocking getting filled up! I have a couple items that I need to go out and get, so I will hopefully be doing that tomorrow.

Can't wait to get everything wrapped up and ready to go!
SheilaFennell Offline
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:03:53 PM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 49 post(s)
To my FABULOUS partner Rhonda:

Oh no....I have been wondering about you since you have been gone for a few days. Sorry you are so sick and having to work in that environment.

How are the new floors? When I got my new floors at first I was constantly cleaning and vacuuming trying to keep them new, but after awhile, it just doesn't happen like it should. I am so bad!

Things are coming right along..I have gotten a few "presents" and having such a GREAT time shopping! Looking forward to doing more.....

My debit card # got stolen a couple of weeks ago so I have not been able to do much on-line but got my new card today - YAY! However, I am a little nervous about putting the info on-line so am trying to think of a safer alternative to protecting my info.

Going to Durant, OK (when you are from OK, it is pronounced "DOO-rant" - ha ha) tomorrow evening for a 2nd birthday party for my great-niece! Taking my Mom with me so it will be fun.

Other than that, my weekend is pretty relaxed!

How about you?

Edited by user Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:05:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SweetCreations Offline
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 8:43:17 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
RHONDA Please take care of yourself. Dumb bosses, they just don't get it at all. Did your note expire? Just Crazy

Almost done except for the surprise gift. Not sure what i'm doing there yet but it will be good!!!

Better go check out some other threads

Night - Cherie/Sweets
PennyDiGioia Offline
#94 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 4:35:47 AM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Hi

sheila set up a paypal account, it uses your bank account for $ put it is much safer than using your debit card. Plus you don't have to have the card in front of you, you checkout using paypal and are sent to there site to log in and ok the transaction. Very easy and very safe.

Jess still thinking of a few goodies to add to your stocking
Heart2hand Offline
#95 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 5:11:20 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good morning Sisters...

HEY MISS SHEILA>......the first note the DR gave me was only for 3 days...UGHHH...like that was going to make it better. NOT! My boss sure loved the idea of me being back on my welder too....she made a snide remark and then giggled...REALLY?!!! HOW RUDE! So I stuck it out as long as I could...thru her nasty remarks and hatefullness....then I called my DR back and she gave me a 2 wks off the welder note. I'm sure she will really be happy with me after getting it MOnday! LOL....ughhhhh...She will punish me for sure....evil I say...plain evil!

Thanks ...I hope you enjoy the trip with your Mother. SOunds like fun. I'm sorry your CC was stolen! I've not had that happen but I did have it hacked and they spent $800 on my card....OMG...was furious...but I did get it all back. SO now I'm more careful where to shop as well. BUT I DO use PAYPAL...and if it's done...it's 100% guaranteed to be returned...their protection policy.

Going to do some crafting today and this weekend....

HUGs to all
rhonda
SheilaFennell Offline
#96 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 9:45:58 AM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 49 post(s)
I do have a PP account, but doesn't that have to be tied to your bank account or credit card or debit card? How does that work?

I guess you could say mine as hacked as I have the card, they just got the # someway. I wish I knew how they got it so I could protect it better...but then, these criminals are pretty smart now days...and they can get it no matter how hard you try!

scrappinchic Offline
#97 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 6:02:07 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Popping in real quick! How is everyone? Its 8pm and I am ready for bed. So not good! Its been a long day!

Hey Penny! I did some more shopping for you this evening! I have six of the twelve days done. I am having fun shopping! I have done alot of the one for you and one for me dealWink ! Thats why I love these swaps.

Have a great night!
Heart2hand Offline
#98 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:17:35 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: SheilaFennell Go to Quoted Post
I do have a PP account, but doesn't that have to be tied to your bank account or credit card or debit card? How does that work?

I guess you could say mine as hacked as I have the card, they just got the # someway. I wish I knew how they got it so I could protect it better...but then, these criminals are pretty smart now days...and they can get it no matter how hard you try!

Sheila....that is how they did me too. Even if it happens...paypal had to put ALL the money back onto my account. I then changed my CARD # thru my bank. It is a scarey process...and it makes you think alot harder on where to purchase. I'm sooo sorry it happened to you too. CROOKS are everywhere and are smarter than we give credit for. GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry Angry Angry Cursing Cursing Cursing We work hard for that money and they TAKE/STEAL it with ease....GET A JOB and earn like we do.....

I ordered some more things for you....I'm sure the one thing you will enjoy.

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#99 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:16:22 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Yup had my card stolen online a couple times. Company is good though and returned my money andissued me anew card. I have learned that the symbol you order from should be with an s meaning secure. HTTPS:// Always look before entering your number It means it is secured. Crooks everywhere. we had our Company card abused by a local store employee just last week. That employee is going to be is so much trouble with their company and ours. That company took care of the card but our company is still going after them. WHOOO WEEE. stupid people.

Anyways I am all done now. YAY just got to label and wrap. gotta go into attic and get my paper. Been working on lots of xmas projects this year. YAYAY.

HELLO PARTNER, I sure hope your gonna luv what I got you cause if you don't You can send it back to me and I will play with it. HA HA. Gotta luv it. I know you will luv it. cause I do. great colors. WHOO HOOO. Talk to you all later gotta get back to crafting and cleaning the house and decorate. I am an early bird. YIPPEEE
 1 user thanked MarjorieLindley for this useful post.
SheilaFennell on 11/10/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#100 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:06:14 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Sheila....good morning, crafting a few things today for the stocking...lil' extras...lol. Placed an order for you..should be here next week. Still have several days to get, but not an issue...being sick has put a damper on things only temporarily...lol

Marj...thanks...didn't know it had to have and **S** ...will watch that from now on..>THANK YOU TONS!!!!

Hugs
rhonda
PennyDiGioia Offline
#101 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 1:22:27 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Hi all

It's my one day off and I'm in my craft room. Ya!!!!!!! Jess I decided to make your stocking and it came out great can't wait to share it with you.

I put away my sewing machine for a while and took out my expression for the holidays. You all have inspird me to get back to using my cricut. Design studio is loaded and I'm ready to create. Can't wait to see what I come up with.
scrappinchic Offline
#102 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:45:55 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Penny! I hope you get lots of crafting done! Oh wow you made my stocking! I can't wait to see what you created! Happy crafting on your cricut! I need to get mine out and dust it offScared ! I can't rememeber when I used it lastThumbDown ! I hope you will share some of your creations with us!
weagz Offline
#103 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 12:32:44 PM(UTC)
weagz

I think I finished getting the 12 days of stocking stuffers. Just want to get a few extras to stick in there. So excited to get all of the gifts wrapped up and ready to mail out!

Cherie - are there any special treats that you like? I hope you like everything I got for you!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#104 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:26:18 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

So I am doing tags now and I was wondering how everyone is doing the writing part. I have written say #12 SURPRISE. Do I put DAY 1 on that then cause I want it opened last? reverse the order? Just wondering what everyone else is doing. I labeled the tags like this #12 Surprise but I want it opened last so I have room to say open last or Day 12. Eaks should have asked first before writing on my tags. anyways
scrappinchic Offline
#105 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:12:06 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

The one you want opened last, should be #1! Its a count down! Start with 12 and count down to #1. If you have labeled them the other way thats fine but I would write open last on it!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 11/14/2012(UTC)
Beach_Bum Offline
#106 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:06:32 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi all stocking stuffers.....

I have just about everything and ready to wrap, tag and mail! I'm glad that you clarified the tag issue because I was just getting ready to ask.... All us great minds think a like right!!!!!!

I am taking some on line college courses and still have a test to take tonight.... UGH.... so I'd better get finished here and take it and return to my little paradise in our home.. .my scrap room!

Big old Kansas hello to my wonderful partner!

Love you all!

BB out!
scrappinchic Offline
#107 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:31:13 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Dashing through the snow
on one horse open sleigh,
Over the fields we go,
laughing all the way
Bells on bob tail ring,
Making spirits bright,
what fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonight
Jingle bells, jingle bells
jingle all the way

Good morning! Just popping in real quick to say hello!

I have a couple more days taken care of Penny! I can't wait to see what you think!

Have a great day!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
MarjorieLindley on 11/15/2012(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#108 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:06:34 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

HELLO PARTNER, A HUGE HELLO from the freezing Upper Peninsula. Ha ha. We got snow so I am ready for christmas. Put up my tree last night and worked over an hour fluffing in out. WHEW tuckered. lights tonight. SO that song is perfect. Will be playing music tonight and drinking hot cocoa. YUPPPERS. There was lots of accidents with our first big snow. People just don't learn that the first few snows the road is changing and it is slick out no matter if it is 4 wheel drive or not. ITs all those 4 wheel drives that either was in the ditch or caused the accidents. Just stupid.

I am still waiting on that one item to show up in the mail. SO now I am making something to put in as extra cause I ran across the pattern last night and Said OOOOH SHe will luv this so I am making an extra. YUPPERS. REady to wrap and take pics as soon as that last item shows up. I have it all laid out and ready to go. WHOO HOO. So excited to see if she likes it all. TAGS ARE DONE!! I wrote on them OPEN first, Second, Third and the other side of the tag is the label that identifies what number is what on the list. So I mixed it up and surprise will be last. The extras open anytime. WHOO HOOO. Antsy pantsy here. ha ha. Have a great day.
weagz Offline
#109 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 7:50:35 AM(UTC)
weagz

Last item is scheduled to be delivered today! Now I have to get my wrap paper and tags all ready. Oh, and I need a bigger stocking. BigGrin Also have some extra stuff to stick in there too!

Getting excited to see everyone's goodies!

scrappinchic Offline
#110 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:58:29 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning stocking stuffer's! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Is everyone ready and prepared for Thanksgiving? I think I have everything I need to cook! I plan to get started on wednesday afternoon. The cleaning is what I need to get done! I am making the kids help me do some cleaning wednesday since they are out of school. I want to clean the cabinets and wall boards. They aren't too happy but they will deal with itLOL !

Hey Penny! I am having a ball shopping for you! I have a few more days left to get and then its time to wrap! I love these types of swaps! I can't wait to see what you think about your goodies!

Hope yall have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#111 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:34:26 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

HEY Miss Sheila.....some more package have arrived for your stocking!!!!! I was out yesterday and found your stocking too....now I'm going to DOLL it up....lol....it just looks to plain to me....so a lil' altering with give it life!!!!! LOL....I do hope you enjoy it.

I still have a few days to get....but I'm in no hurry...when I hurry, things become a MESS and we don't want messes. I hope you are doing well.

Marjorie...OMG...snow?! Ughhhh....you can have it....not looking forward to that at all. I'm good with the cold but snow...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#112 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:53:23 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Hey ya all. Ha Ha Yup I am a yooper. Anyways I am ready for thanksgiving. I make the pies and we go to my mothers house. we all bring something there is about 23 plus that goes there. We also invite people who have no familys or friends mothers who don't cook. So we have a great variety. One time 30 people for thanksgiving and guess what It is warming up we can play outside. WHOO HOO. we had 50 degrees yesterday melted most of our snow.

Its suppose to be warmagain today so maybe the snow will go away.

Anyways Waiting on the mailman to deliver one more item and then I am done. WHOO HOOO. Gots some extra to push into the stocking. YAY. well can't wait to mail this. So much fun. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

PennyDiGioia Offline
#113 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:05:32 AM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Just did my shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner. We keep it simple just Hubby and kids. No other family,though my daughters boyfriend will be celebrating with us, it is our one holiday just for us. I'm from such a large family when we get together at xmas time there are close to 50 people, I can't take that twice just weeks apart!!

Jess I haven't wrapped everything yet but I do have the paper and tags just waiting for me. I leave for vacation on Nov 24 so a lot of my efforts are preparing for that.

Hope you all have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
scrappinchic Offline
#114 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:34:25 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Penny I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I completely understand about the holiday gatherings! I have to do two this yearRazz . We are having our Christmas dinner on the 14th so we can celebrate with my sister. she is going out of town Christmas day so we have to do it early! They are driving to Disney and then on a Bahamas cruise. So not fairThumbDown ! Its there big family trip before she starts trying for another baby! I am so excited! I can't wait for her to get pregnant again! Christmas day is going to be pretty laid back around here this year! Which is fine with me. I am still going to cook a ham and make biscuits toughWink !

MarjorieLindley Offline
#115 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 5:44:30 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

YIPPEE YAHOOO the mailman brought me my last package. YIPPEEEE. Now i can finish wrapping it all up and getting it ready for the mail. WOOT WOOT. I am super excited. Now I can face thanksgiving. LOL after I make my pies.
weagz Offline
#116 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:43:19 PM(UTC)
weagz

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a fantastic and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone gets the chance to relax and enjoy their loved ones.

Will hopefully finish up my wrapping and get everything mailed by Dec. 1!
scrappinchic Offline
#117 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:52:14 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping into say hello!

Penny have a great trip! I am going to place one more order and grab a few things while out shopping friday! That should wrap up all the days! I'll be ready to mail when you areBigGrin !

Have a great night!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#118 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:26:18 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a wonderful day / weekend. I have my stuff half wrapped now and I have to make 4 pies tonight. WHEW. Can't wait to eat the pies. LOL. OH well have a great holiday.
Heart2hand Offline
#119 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:12:56 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

WHERE oh where is Miss Sheila????? I do pray all is okay with my partner. I've rec'vd some more of the goodies for your stocking....yahhh...

Penny...enjoy the family...no matter how big or small...it's still quality FAMILY time. Ours will be a small group of 4 maybe 6...still not sure. BUt I'm fine with that.

Jess....WOw...Bahamas....I dream of going there one day....I want to go to COsta Rica....OR the Virgin Islands.....ONE DAY.....a cruise would be awesome.

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#120 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 5:37:10 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Stocking Stuffers....

I hope you all enjoy the day weather you are out BF shopping, or crafting....ENJOY! I am going to be crafting all day...hoping to finish up some my swaps.

HUGS to all
rhonda