Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
SandyPalmer Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:49:12 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Christineramey, aww, cute couples card!

Carrottop, glad you shared those turkeys! They are adorable! She will love them!
BingoLady Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:44:19 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 978 time(s) in 664 post(s)
My # 2 sketch
BingoLady attached the following image(s):
# 2 sketch 049.jpg
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:14:06 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AcrossThePond Go to Quoted Post
[img]null[/img]

Here is my card for your sketch #1.
It is a 6x6 card blank. I have used a couple of scraps at the bottom then the octagonal paper is a new one so I picked out some of the colours in it to do the little girl which is a Sarah Kay stamp. I needed to girlie it up a bit so I added the bow and button along with the butterfly. Blushing Blushing sorry no Cricut on this.

Sue

Across the Pond I love the girl on this stamp. She looks like a true country gal! I can't believe though that she was a stamp. That's cool! Did you fill in the coloring on her or did the stamp come with those colors? Just curious and where did you order that from or get it. I so would love to have that stamp! :) What a beautiful card but then again I always love your cards! :) Well done!

1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/18/2012(UTC)
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:57:14 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: SandyPalmer Go to Quoted Post
Christineramey, aww, cute couples card!

Carrottop, glad you shared those turkeys! They are adorable! She will love them!

Thanks Sandy I appreciate the compliments! :)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:18:40 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone... sorry I couldn't log in yesterday. There was just way too much going on yesterday. So much driving around too! Other than picking up the kids from school... errands... meetings... visiting grandpa after his surgery... all sorts of stuff!

Today was just as busy! Blushing

AcrossThePond:
beautiful tag... great colors and love love that charm!

TurtleBug:
cute cute sketch 1... love the bright colors and that bird card

SHELBYWOO: wow you've been super busy! That's a great Thanksgiving card and great embossing... what is that one with the leaves called? Awesome tags... and so many of them! The other Thanksgiving card is nice too and I have that paper! Hah hah... I should dig it up

christineramey8b61e521: awesome card and awesome job with all the pieces... love Paper Doll Dress Up! One of my very first every cartridges. I really like that tag from Walk in My Garden... I'll have to look up that one

carrottop50:
love love both boy and girl turkey cards... they are so cute! Love the white stitching on the boy turkey and love all the papers from the girl turkey

BingoLady: love the Christmas card... so clean and neat
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/18/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:22:24 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... I did something today that I haven't done in ages!

I bought 2 new paper packs !!!

The kids and I went to Michael's today because we were looking for clay... never did buy clay but I did find Recollections 240 sheets paper packs for 60% off so I bought 2. I couldn't pass it up!

Well, I guess I'm officially OFF my paper spending ban

Oh... my knee is ok right now... thanks for all the concerns BigGrin
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:22:35 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

christineramey8b61e521: awesome card and awesome job with all the pieces... love Paper Doll Dress Up! One of my very first every cartridges. I really like that tag from Walk in My Garden... I'll have to look up that one

carrottop50:
love love both boy and girl turkey cards... they are so cute! Love the white stitching on the boy turkey and love all the papers from the girl turkey

Raquel Thanks Raquel I'm beginning to love Paper Doll Dress Up too. This was my very first time using this cartridge. The sad thing about it is I've had this cartridge for ages but never thought outside the box to use it! I had originally bought the cartridge thinking it would be great fun for my granddaughter but as it turned out she was all tomboy! Had not desire to play! So I couldn't find use for it until I thought of this card. (By the way, I'm now divorced from that marriage. A sad story really but relieved in a lot of reasons too. Way to long of story to post here! I'll save you the details!)

I love the Walk in My Garden cartridge. It has a lot of fun tags and cards to work with! :) You should try some of them out at some point. That particular tag is one of my favorite designs from that entire cartridge!

Anyways as long as you got your paper on sale, I see nothing wrong with splurging for some. :) Glad you got to do something you liked. :)
BingoLady Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:53:53 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 978 time(s) in 664 post(s)
Shelby, wow you have been buzy making wonderful cards and tags.

Chritine, sorry but I am not able to see your cards. Even if I go to your blog.

Carrotop, so cute I love the little turkeys, she will love them.

1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 11/19/2012(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#69 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:14:12 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Turtlebug and Donna – thanks for the tips to deal with the residue with the xyron! I will try that next time!

Raquel – great get well card and the odd shape does work well. I need to look at that cart again! Great shopping expedition at Michaels – sounds like you found a great deal!

Sue – Gorgeous tag – the cream, cranberry and walnut stains look really good. Love it!

Turtlebug – Cute “birdie card” – the embossing works so nicely with your other design paper!

Michelle – Glad you could drop in! Love your cards – the owl with the embossed paper looks really good, so many wonderful thanksgiving tags and card – wow!

Carrottop –we always love to look at your creations! Those are two wonderful turkeys all dressed up! I’m sure your DGD will be so pleased!

Christineramey – great card and tag with Paper dolls. Even if you don’t use the paper dolls, you’ll find lots of images on that cartridge.

BingoLady – wonderful interpretation of Sketch #2 – beautiful ornament and nice holly accents!

Have a great day everyone!
 3 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/18/2012(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 11/19/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/19/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:38:32 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2626 time(s) in 1383 post(s)
Gisele - I am so sorry I have not made a card yet on your first week of hosting. It seems like this week has just been one thing after another with several days of not even getting into my craft room, which is very very frustrating to me.Crying Crying I am going to try today, I have some papers picked out for #1. Everyone's cards are wonderful, fabulous, lovely and inspiring as always.

I HATE THIS FRICKIN MESSAGE BOARD..........I could not log in with Chrome so I changed my browser to FireFox and all WAS good for about 3 days now I can not log in thereCursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Mad Mad . I have to use IE and I don't like IE very much plus the spell check doesn't work and we all know I NEED it.
#71 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 9:45:36 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=Gisele;1600746]

[b]Christineramey
– great card and tag with Paper dolls. Even if you don’t use the paper dolls, you’ll find lots of images on that cartridge.

Gisele Thanks I'm learning that now. I was surprised by how many extra cuts were on this cartridge. I may have to invest more time with it and play around! Thanks and glad you liked it! :)
#72 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 9:48:18 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=BingoLady;1600738]Shelby, wow you have been buzy making wonderful cards and tags.

Chritine, sorry but I am not able to see your cards. Even if I go to your blog.

BingoLady] I'm not sure why you can't see the blog. I don't understand. What is it doing? Others haven't had a problem looking at it. So I'm confused. Let me know what you see when you clock it on it! Thanks.

NanaDonna I'm tired of the message board problems too. I can't even post a picture at all on here. It's rather frustrating. :(

Nancy J. Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:37:06 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Well I finally I did get to finish my TAG!!! I just brought the A Quilted Christmas cartridge and was waiting for it to get here... and it did yesterday.

Cartridges: for tag: CTMH Art Philosophy
for border: Ribbons and Rosettes
for Santa: A Quilted Christmas

For Merry Christmas: font from my computer

Edited by user Sunday, November 18, 2012 1:57:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0412.gif
#74 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 3:24:55 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=carrottop50;1600971]Well I finally I did get to finish my TAG!!! I just brought the A Quilted Christmas cartridge and was waiting for it to get here... and it did yesterday.

Cartridges: for tag: CTMH Art Philosophy
for border: Ribbons and Rosettes
for Santa: A Quilted Christmas

For Merry Christmas: font from my computer[/qu

CarrottopI love this tag! Very cool! Great idea with using the strips on the side. I wouldn't have thought of that! LOL! I so want that quilted Christmas cartridge but right now they are running too high for me. Will have to wait and get it after Christmas when folks aren't wanting them so badly and use it next year!

:)
Nancy J. Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:15:51 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Here is my sketch 1 card and it has the ad colors...

Cartridge: Accent Essentials
Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0422.gif
SandyPalmer Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:16:22 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
BingoLady, I have to say, that is one really pretty Christmas card!

Carrottop, wonderful Christmas tag! It's so holly jolly! Oh my gosh, love your Christmas card as well! Your Santa's are just too cute!

Nancy J. Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:13:40 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

jjolynmill, welcome to the group!!!! very nice card love the flowers and I see you used the ad colors too. Great job!!!

Sue, love your card with all the details. The little girl is so darn cute. I also have that happy birthday paper. Love your tag I like the colors and the bird.

BingoLady, cute card I like that background paper with the string of lights and the embossing. Great sketch 2 card really like how you embossed the ornament.

Sandy, what a cute card with that little caroler and like the way you inked the accent circle.

Raquel, nice get well card and it will sure give someone a nice pick-me-up and of course I love the car paper...

Turtlebug, very nice card so bright and clean. That little birdie is so cute and really like the little hearts.

Shelby, nice to see you on here again.. I see you have been very busy this week ... very nice Thanksgiving cards love all the embossing. All the tags are really cute too.
 3 users thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/19/2012(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 11/19/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/19/2012(UTC)
daveshunny Offline
#78 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 7:59:10 AM(UTC)
daveshunny

United States

Was thanked: 992 time(s) in 425 post(s)

Ok I did get a little time to make a card this weekend and here it is using the first sketch!! I was playing with my copics and needed a sketch to include it in a card!! Seems like this is such a great place to use a sketch when your head is saying what the H*** should I do.
AcrossThePond Offline
#79 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:24:03 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Shelby - Great to see you again on here. 2 lovely cards and what a great pile of tags.

Christina - Such a cute card. The stamp I used is by Sarah Kay and I think you can get it over there, I inked her in black then coloured her in using my Promarkers trying to match the colours of the BG papers.

Carrottop50 - Love your Mr & Mrs Turkey cards, what fun. Cute and bright tag. What a great image on your card for #1.

Bingolady - Great Christmas card and I love the bauble.

Daveshunny - Wonderful card - she is so cute.

Sue.
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 11/19/2012(UTC)
#80 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:07:46 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=AcrossThePond;1601417]

Christina - Such a cute card. The stamp I used is by Sarah Kay and I think you can get it over there, I inked her in black then coloured her in using my Promarkers trying to match the colours of the BG papers.

Thanks for the compliments. But where is there? I may have to invest in one of those. That is so cute. I love the country girl. Sounds like it was a bit time consuming to do but its very pretty! :)
#81 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:09:19 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: daveshunny Go to Quoted Post

Ok I did get a little time to make a card this weekend and here it is using the first sketch!! I was playing with my copics and needed a sketch to include it in a card!! Seems like this is such a great place to use a sketch when your head is saying what the H*** should I do.

Such a cute card daveshunny. I loved it! You did an awesome job on it! :)
Gisele Offline
#82 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 10:20:40 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Donna - don't worry about not playing along this week! I really understand!

Carrottop - love your tag and sketch #1. Glad you are enjoying your new cart and accent essentials is always a go-to

Daveshunny - thanks for dropping in! She is such a cutie! Beautiful card!
britishgirl Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:55:41 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
My Take on Sketch # 1 Sorry No cricut
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_0923.JPG
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:17:32 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't log in yesterday... I was super distracted. Hubby and I usually run errands together on the weekends. One of them happened to be picking up a phone we had repaired. In that same plaza, there is a Pet Supermarket and they were hosting an animal rescue fair.

I ended up adopting a 7-month old puppy! So you can see where the rest of my day went after that!

We named him Koji... it sounds like his original name but we didn't want to keep his old name because it probably would remind him of his old owners

He's already house-trained, he's extremely calm and so friendly. He is just a blessing!

♥ Raquel ♥ attached the following image(s):
Koji.JPG
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#85 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:21:37 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

I missed announcing this yesterday...

AcrossThePond will be hosting during the Thanksgiving holiday!
Thank you and I am looking forward to your challenge
britishgirl Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:22:19 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
awwww he is so cute
 1 user thanked britishgirl for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/19/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:23:34 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

christineramey8b61e521 wrote:
Raquel Thanks Raquel I'm beginning to love Paper Doll Dress Up too. This was my very first time using this cartridge. The sad thing about it is I've had this cartridge for ages but never thought outside the box to use it! I had originally bought the cartridge thinking it would be great fun for my granddaughter but as it turned out she was all tomboy! Had not desire to play! So I couldn't find use for it until I thought of this card. (By the way, I'm now divorced from that marriage. A sad story really but relieved in a lot of reasons too. Way to long of story to post here! I'll save you the details!)

I love the Walk in My Garden cartridge. It has a lot of fun tags and cards to work with! :) You should try some of them out at some point. That particular tag is one of my favorite designs from that entire cartridge!

Anyways as long as you got your paper on sale, I see nothing wrong with splurging for some. :) Glad you got to do something you liked. :)

I'm sure there are still a lot of cuts you can use in the cartridge that she would like. I use it mostly for the holidays... especially Halloween! Lots of cute costumes on there

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2012 1:24:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot to highlight

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:25:50 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

*NanaDonna* wrote:
Gisele - I am so sorry I have not made a card yet on your first week of hosting. It seems like this week has just been one thing after another with several days of not even getting into my craft room, which is very very frustrating to me.Crying Crying I am going to try today, I have some papers picked out for #1. Everyone's cards are wonderful, fabulous, lovely and inspiring as always.

I HATE THIS FRICKIN MESSAGE BOARD..........I could not log in with Chrome so I changed my browser to FireFox and all WAS good for about 3 days now I can not log in thereCursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Mad Mad . I have to use IE and I don't like IE very much plus the spell check doesn't work and we all know I NEED it.

I'm so sorry to everyone that is having problems with the forum... I'm having my own share of it as well. I keep getting the "error in application" page... it's why I've been posting comments little at a time instead of combining all my comments to everyone in one post

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:30:11 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

carrottop50: wonderful tag! Awesome job with Santa... love all the papers you used. Great job with the Ad colors on your second card... love that Christmas card and it has my favorite snowflake cut!

daveshunny: it's always great to see you whenever you can join us. Love your card. Hah hah... what a cute image! Love how the present is popping out too!

britishgirl: love the combination of colors on your card. The simplicity of it makes it so beautiful... so clean and crisp as well
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#90 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:33:20 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Well, now that I've already done the Ad colors... I'm working on my sketch 1 and I already picked out my papers for it... which is ALWAYS the hardest part of card-making for me! HAH HAH HAH!

I will most likely finish my card by tomorrow instead of today

Have a great day everyone!