Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BJR Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:10:03 AM(UTC)
BJR

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/29/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,613

Thanks: 687 times
Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
I would love a list of all the punches MS has come out with. Or do any of you have a list or spreadsheet of the punches you have got or know of? I tried to search but must not be looking in the right places. By the way has anyone found out what the number is of the punch from the last TS (Geometric set) that wasn't in a box- the punch all over the page one? Also do you get a project card in all your sets that come in a TS A/D- the one set butterflies I think I did't get one. Thanks MS fans. BJR.
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:43:55 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/9/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,744
United States
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 429 times
Was thanked: 2401 time(s) in 2153 post(s)
Is there anything you can use on Martha's craft website re: punches?
craft-mommy Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:23:40 PM(UTC)
craft-mommy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 345
United States
Location: Oklahoma

Thanks: 217 times
Was thanked: 158 time(s) in 95 post(s)
I found this link off of (LadybugLair - blog) try this link http://www.mediafire.com/?qaymnw4fggt or you can go to (LadybugLair - blog) here --> http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/ and if you go all the way down it's on the right side you will see where she has the link that she has made I hope this helps.

She is even on the board's but I don't know what her screen name is Unsure

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:25:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked craft-mommy for this useful post.
Ladybug on 11/20/2012(UTC)
Ladybug Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:50:14 PM(UTC)
Ladybug

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 8/9/2006(UTC)
Posts: 4,413
Canada
Location: BC

Thanks: 2356 times
Was thanked: 2955 time(s) in 1709 post(s)
Originally Posted by: craft-mommy Go to Quoted Post
I found this link off of (LadybugLair - blog) try this link http://www.mediafire.com/?qaymnw4fggt or you can go to (LadybugLair - blog) here --> http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/ and if you go all the way down it's on the right side you will see where she has the link that she has made I hope this helps.

She is even on the board's but I don't know what her screen name is Unsure


Hiya! Yes, she is on this MB and she is ME! BigGrin My screen name is. . . Ladybug. BigGrin

The list I created, however, doesn't have ALL of the MS punches. It's just too overwhelming to keep up with. Hope it helps you a bit, tho. Smile

I have, tho, created a list of all of the Cricut cartridges and this is one that I have kept up-to-date. BigGrin

craft-mommy Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:33:33 AM(UTC)
craft-mommy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 345
United States
Location: Oklahoma

Thanks: 217 times
Was thanked: 158 time(s) in 95 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ladybug Go to Quoted Post
Hiya! Yes, she is on this MB and she is ME! BigGrin My screen name is. . . Ladybug. BigGrin

The list I created, however, doesn't have ALL of the MS punches. It's just too overwhelming to keep up with. Hope it helps you a bit, tho. Smile

I have, tho, created a list of all of the Cricut cartridges and this is one that I have kept up-to-date. BigGrin



I knew you was but didn't know your screen name BigGrin
 1 user thanked craft-mommy for this useful post.
Ladybug on 11/26/2012(UTC)
BJR Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:28:08 AM(UTC)
BJR

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/29/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,613

Thanks: 687 times
Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
Thank you ladies and Ladybug! Please let me know if you update it! BJR.
Ladybug Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 10:08:52 PM(UTC)
Ladybug

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 8/9/2006(UTC)
Posts: 4,413
Canada
Location: BC

Thanks: 2356 times
Was thanked: 2955 time(s) in 1709 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ladybug Go to Quoted Post
Hiya! Yes, she is on this MB and she is ME! BigGrin My screen name is. . . Ladybug. BigGrin

The list I created, however, doesn't have ALL of the MS punches. It's just too overwhelming to keep up with. Hope it helps you a bit, tho. Smile

I have, tho, created a list of all of the Cricut cartridges and this is one that I have kept up-to-date. BigGrin



Originally Posted by: craft-mommy Go to Quoted Post
I knew you was but didn't know your screen name BigGrin


I really appreciate you sending her in my direction! Smile
Ladybug Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 10:12:20 PM(UTC)
Ladybug

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 8/9/2006(UTC)
Posts: 4,413
Canada
Location: BC

Thanks: 2356 times
Was thanked: 2955 time(s) in 1709 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BJR Go to Quoted Post
Thank you ladies and Ladybug! Please let me know if you update it! BJR.


I don't think I will ever update the MS Punch chart that I have. Sorry. Sad It's just tooooo all-encompassing. Sad

I do, however, keep my Cricut Cartridge CheckList up-to-date. BigGrin

Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.364 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03