Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages«<2324252627>»
KelleyRooks Offline
#721 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:49:50 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
This has been a pretty hectic week couple of weeks between work and home. Work is always crazy but the personal stuff is awesome. I was asked to be a part of another crafting board and online store that is getting up and running as an administrator, oversee swaps, design team member, and online class instructor. Thank goodness all these duties do not start until January. There is activity on the board now but the kickoff will be January. At least it will give me a full month's break before starting. I will still do stuff on this board as well. Just super excited to be asked.

I hope to get some good crafting time this weekend.

Kel

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:50:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

tiffanyherrington Offline
#722 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:18:26 PM(UTC)
tiffanyherrington

United States

Was thanked: 172 time(s) in 157 post(s)
BiG Hi to both SS !

JCI- Life has been crazy the last two weeks; school,family coming for Thanksgiving and have Christmas with husbands half of the family this weekend.I have three item remaining to finish. I will be mailing last minute.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving !!Love
ScrappinGwen Online
#723 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:34:49 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 808 time(s) in 635 post(s)
Kelli - sounds like you have some interesting and fun and busy months ahead of you! Look forward to hearing more about your new venture.

Was going to craft last night but got side-tracked so I will be up bright and early on Friday to hunker down in the craftroom! May find an hour or two to sneak in there tomorrow in between the snitches of slivers of pumpkin pie. lol

Happy Thanksgiving all! Gobble Gobble!

heaven4333 Offline
#724 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:34:05 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Happy Thanksgiving ladies!
Tif what are you up to these days?

trvkladd Offline
#725 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:24:44 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Happy Thanksgiving Ladies! I am thankful for all of my Cricut MB family! You guys are awesome...

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday

~Rebecca
CraftyOldBat Offline
#726 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:29:50 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 414 time(s) in 344 post(s)
Good morning crafters! Mailing Monday SS... BigGrin
 2 users thanked CraftyOldBat for this useful post.
trvkladd on 11/22/2012(UTC), JeanP on 11/22/2012(UTC)
ScrappinGwen Online
#727 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 8:16:59 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Okay - so is anyone finding some good Black Friday online deals for our crafting addictions?

MemoryMakingCrafts.com has good price on scor tape which I ordered. I like to stay stocked up on that stuff when I see a good price.

And GinaKDesigns has (what hopes to be) a fun and interesting mystery box and I needed some of their CS so I ordered some of that as well to qualify for free shipping. Plus you get to pick out a free stamp set too from a selection of 6 choices. So figured I was getting lots free and/or a real good deal at the same time that I was re-stocking my favorite CS.

I looked at a few other sites cuz of percentages off on dies and stamp sets, but decided to not splurge.

But if someone else finds a great price on stuff we covet here...wouldn't take much to talk me into it. lol

Finished another project last night for this swap so I'm off to work on the next item on the list!

Then leftovers later at my parents....

Though I brought pie home with me last night...so guess I'm off to snitch a slice of that first. I'm sure it will be good for my creative mind, right??
amylendall Offline
#728 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 11:25:56 AM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving! went to my families house for dinner then DH and DS came home while my mom, brother and I all went out shopping! got home from shopping just before DH left for work this morning! yes I was out shopping all night! there was no choice but to go to bed after he left! I think I am pretty close to being completely finished with my christmas shopping now to finish up the last few items for this swap this weekend! have a good weekend everyone!
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#729 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 3:32:13 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Went shopping the other day to pick up some supplies and got _______ and _________ for my SS.

I'll be mailing on Friday, 11/30.

Back to creating,
Ali
ScrappinGwen Online
#730 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:22:06 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

2 more projects completed yesterday! I'm gaining!

So is it a crafting day or a shopping day or a catch up on sleep day for you?

Totally crafting for me....

I'm having way too much fun with these new projects and themes I'm working on to stop!
GrammaP Offline
#731 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:26:03 AM(UTC)
GrammaP

United States

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 146 post(s)
Some crafting but I have been fighting a cold and the cold won so am going to the couch for a while. Just have finishing touches to put on 3 projects, rest are wrapped ao will be mailing on Wed.
CraftyOldBat Offline
#732 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:44:13 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Changed my mind on 2 items yet again, so between family visits this weekend, I'll be crafting. I'll be glad when I mail because then I won't be able to change my mind anymore! LOL LOL
M&KGrandma Offline
#733 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:27:24 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!!! Today is my decorating day, no one here, so it'll be nice and quiet, I can make a mess and then be done!!! Tomorrow is my crafting day, I'm hoping to finish up then!!!! Need to make a few stops this morning and then back to the house to start!!!
Exciting to see that boxes will be coming!!!!
Have a super day!!
Teri
Jen Offline
#734 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 10:46:45 AM(UTC)
Jen

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Today is a crafting day for me. Family is gone for a long weekend - hunting. So the house belongs to me and the furbabies. Waiting for an item to dry and working on another now. Love these no interuption craft sessions.

DeniseKenna Offline
#735 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:08:35 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Crafty day!!! You kids just fix a turkey sammy and leave me to it!
heaven4333 Offline
#736 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:35:45 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
I crafted allot yesterday, plus sent off more of my
homemade thankyou notes. Pple have been so kind
and tomorrow is Bill's benefit too.
Thanksgiving was great except one dd was in Seattle
with her dh visiting his relatives. We had an amish turkey
and 2 kinds of stuffing etc and 3 kinds of pie, but I stuck with
the pecan cause that is my favDrool
My ds couldn't sleep that night so went on a late night visit to his
gym where he works out, it was 3 am and he said the traffic was xcrazy as if it
was broad daylight. Me, I was sleeping. I did get a few things today tho.
Got a leaf blower for 20% off and some pic software for my new puter etc
it was about half off too. Gotta love a good dealBigGrin
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend.
Waves to both my partners....
M&KGrandma Offline
#737 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:03:27 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Holy cow, I just posted a long posting and it just disappeared!!! Grrrrr... I've also been having issues with logging on... crazy!
Anyway, in a nutshell... didn't get any decorating done, I went to our storage building to get the tree stand that Bill forgot, but it's so buried that I couldn't get it! So that won't get done, but I can do the other stuff... but did I? Nope, I came home and was so cold that I fell asleep!!! Yikes!!! So I decided that tomorrow will be decorating time! I'm off to the craft room to work on some things for this swap!
Jen, does your husband go hunting just for the day? Mine left Friday afternoon and won't be back until Tuesday night!!! So I have some quiet time here!!!!
Kathy, I hope the fundraiser goes very well! How wonderful to have such kind people looking out for you and your husband! And I'm sure you would do the same!!! Good luck!!!!!
Talk tomorrow!!!
Teri
ScrappinGwen Online
#738 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:08:50 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

We are a crazy people to be up shopping in middle of night! lol

I always think the prices are just as good - if not better - in the final days winding down to christmas day. So I haven't shopped Black Friday in years and years and years.

Got another project done this afternoon. It's so nice to have a long weekend and just be able to relax and craft and not be bothered by anyone! lol Really helps that it's football season and DH is busy watching the games all weekend long! lol

Teri - I envy you being able to do your christmas decorating while the house is empty! You are so lucky for that perfect opportunity! Better get it done tomorrow! lol

and good luck Kathy with the fundraiser for your DH. It's wonderful that your community is doing this for you both!

trvkladd Offline
#739 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:55:59 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Worked Black Friday ...worked "smoldering" Saturday!!! Will be crafting tomorrow. I've only got finishing touches to put on 3 projects and then I'm done! I'll hopefully be mailing on Wednesday.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and is having a wonderful weekend. Will be back tomorrow to check out what's going on. Have a great night, ladies

~Rebecca
CandyHazzard Offline
#740 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:33:44 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 191 time(s) in 171 post(s)
I'm about half finished my last project and then I have to buy some treats and I'm done ...
chefkimmo Offline
#741 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:26:13 AM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
A special hello to both my SS's & I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends... and it looks like some of you got some shopping done. We didn't do any shopping for the sale items. I keep seeing e-mails and need to check out what is online but my mother has kept me busy enough and I haven't had much of a desire to even look.

We had a nice dinner, my mom invited co-worker and her husband over and we played a couple games of Uno with Brandon, which he loved. We did a few things on Friday and started the outside a litte bit inside and yesterday we finished up decorating inside.

I am almost packed and ready to head back home. I always say it is a 7 hour drive but some how it always ends up to being closer to 8 - 9 with pit stops and I imagine today won't be any different as I would like to stop and get a couple geocaches along the way to fill in different towns and counties I haven't gotten on this side of Texas.

I did find a little bit of time to work on a few items but have some more work to complete it all so I hope to work on more tonight - depending on how late I get home.

Peachy - I totally meant to post the few pictures of Romania I have but I guess time got away. I will definitely do it either tonight or tomorrw. I really want to get on the road. But I promise I will post them.

I hope everyone has a great day
CoyoteKim Offline
#742 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:55:48 AM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hi to my SS's! I got to craft the past couple days so I got a lot done! I have my last 2 project that are both half done. I need to go out and get something for one of them. Should be finished up and ready to mail by Wednesday. :)

KelleyRooks Offline
#743 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:28:45 AM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Well I am definitely not as far as some of you for sure, please tell me I am not the only one that feels behind. I finished my banner today and feels really good to have that done - it was a long one.BigGrin

~Pamela~ Offline
#744 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:43:22 AM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KelleyRooks Go to Quoted Post
Well I am definitely not as far as some of you for sure, please tell me I am not the only one that feels behind. I finished my banner today and feels really good to have that done - it was a long one.BigGrin

Yes, we are in the same boat Kelley, I feel like this swap got away from me somehow, but I am working hard to get it done!
ScrappinGwen Online
#745 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:10:05 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Well I do have some good news for those of you feeling behind in this swap.

The DD has been extended to Wednesday, Dec. 5th for everyone except Joysee. So that gives you this next weekend to still work at it and still have Mon. and Tues. evenings to take pics, wrap, and get mailed by Wednesday. So hopefully that will remove some of the pressure for all.

As for Joysee - I was so hoping she would check in by today. But no luck. I will try to call her later or tomorrow. After giving it much thought, I've decided that she has had her chances to graciuosly bow out from this swap from my phone call to her and from GrandmaJ calling her. But she indicated that she wanted to stay in all her swaps, even knowing that she was in and out of the hospital and unsure of her crafting time and ability to mail out boxes.

So if I don't get to actually speak with her on the phone or if she doesn't check in ASAP, then I will have to wait to see if she gets a DC# to me on Dec. 1st. If not, then she will be removed and the SS mailing to her will instead mail to Joycee's SS. So that's the other reason why I'm changing the DD - as that person can not mail until Monday, Dec 1st, as I'm holding her up from mailing in hopes that Joysee will come through last minute. Joysee indicated both phone calls that she was mostly done with her swaps - so I hate to remove her - but now that it's coming down to the wire, I really have no choice if she doesn't follow thru or get in touch with me via phone.

I'm not putting her on the flaker list, just politely removing her, under the circumstances of her health and hospital issues.

So that's where we stand with that.

Everyone else should be able to mail out by the 5th, no problem.

3 users thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
tiffanyherrington on 11/25/2012(UTC), CMC56 on 11/25/2012(UTC), trvkladd on 11/26/2012(UTC)
JeanP Offline
#746 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:26:08 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 968 time(s) in 780 post(s)
I am FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

I completed the last of my projects todayBigGrin Now I have to take pictures, wrap everything up and then try to get it all into a box.

So to my SS, I will let you know when to start stalking the mailmanLOL

Once I get this mailed, the nerves will start working. Will she like it? I hope soBigGrin

Can't wait to start seeing all the "reveals"!!!!

Edited by user Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:29:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Luvskrapin Offline
#747 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:54:43 PM(UTC)
Luvskrapin

United States

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 42 post(s)
My SS package will be going out this afternoon! I just pmed the dc# to Gwyne!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! BigGrin
Jen Offline
#748 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:02:09 PM(UTC)
Jen

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Taking a break from finishing the purse. I like the way it turned out and hope my SS recieving it likes it. It is a little bigger then I thought so I need to get more candy, well this and I just needed a piece or two of chocolate this weekend - lol.

Being so close to the end of the swap I thought it might be a good idea to check and see if there are any updates. Looks like the DD was extended. I will just sort of pretend I didn't see the extention because I feel I craft better when there are no interuptions and the house is mine until Tuesday when dd comes back from hunting.

Kelley and Pamela, I can relate to time getting away from me. I am not doing too bad but feel like I am not as far as others or as I would like to be.

Teri, my husband left Friday at 3:00 am. He has a friend that hs a 300 acre farm and he allowed dh to build a cabin on a portion of his farm. So my dh, fil, our two sons and some other friends usually go for about 5 to 7 days a few times a year depending on the season. Now last year my daughter decided to hunt so she passed her hunter safety course and well got her first doe last year. This year she would like to get a buck. So what used to be me at home with three kids while dh went hunting is now me and the fur babies and dh has the three kids, who are all adults now. But I don't mind being here being able to do what I want on my own time frame - lol.
tiffanyherrington Offline
#749 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:59:53 PM(UTC)
tiffanyherrington

United States

Was thanked: 172 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~Pamela~ Go to Quoted Post
Yes, we are in the same boat Kelley, I feel like this swap got away from me somehow, but I am working hard to get it done!

Good, I am not the only one.BigGrin I got NOTHING done on this swap this weekend. It has been crazy with everything going on.I was so excited to see a new due,THANK YOU !I won't have to skip a day of school to finish up on time ...

CraftyOldBat Offline
#750 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:35:06 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

I too am going to ignore that extension because I'm almost finished my last item and refuse to change my mind again! I have this swap and one other that is just about finished as well, and then I'm done for the year. It's time to focus on Christmas so I need to limit my distractions. RollEyes LOL