Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<6869707172>»
HisGem Offline
#2071 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 7:52:41 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Happy Monday,

Thanksgiving was peaceful and it was a good day of fellowship. The food was good too LOL! I went to Mike’s and Joann’s on Friday. I was a little disappointed at Joann’s and the lines were LONG! I did get some shirts 5 for 10 though BigGrin .

Netta, I hope you feel better soon. You had a cold since October??? That is a super cold! Hope your holiday was peaceful and joyous.

Waving hello to everyone and praying you all had a good extended weekend! The thread has a boost too. Talk to you all later…be encouraged!
Cassie Offline
#2072 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 8:38:12 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!

Pumpkin918 – I don’t have any real tips for layering. I have let each layer cool then layer the next layer. What I’m trying to decide is how long with wash and wear before the vinyl comes off. I did a shirt for myself (I didn’t have my Teflon sheet) and after 5 washes, one part started peeling off. My son’s shirt that I made 2 years ago and he wore it often, finally starting peeling off after a year. I haven’t gotten it figured out. Your post to Kenya had me in stitches.

Kenya – I got a laugh out of the dog and OCD. Not that it isn’t possible but just a mental picture of seeing a dog go through everything your described gave me the giggles.

Lisa – SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!! Girl, you are crazy! That message to Kenya had me out my chair! The shirt turned out FABULOUS!!! No wonder he wanted to pick up right away.

Netta – I hope you are feeling better today. Too funny about the bail $$.

I have recovered from the holiday! It was great having my mom here to keep the kids company. They really enjoyed her and we played Phase 10 and Racko half the night Thursday & Friday. Here is a conversation between my son and my mother on Friday after thanksgiving.

DS – Nana, I have to go ask mommy something.
DM – No, don’t bother her. She and your dad are resting.
DS – Nana, but all they do is kiss.
DM – ROTFLH(er)BO!!!!!
When my mother told me this I cracked up too. It was quite hilarious considering we were both fast asleep from staying up half the night watching movies. My son always tells us to kiss one another, so I guess he assumes that’s it.

I need to get some work done. I had to check 2 work email accounts and now it's time to put everything back on track from being off a week.

Have a GREAT day ALL!

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2012 9:36:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

momto2 Offline
#2073 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 2:41:18 PM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Can I just say, Y'all are too funny!! Lisa, you need a stand up act. So glad I stopped in today. I was pretty bummed and killing time until I can go pick up DS. The laugh really made my afternoon.

Please keep me and my bum hip lifted in prayer. Saw the orthopedic today to get the results of my MRI of the left hip. I have a left labral tear. I was completely unprepared for that one. Not to mention the fact that I am pretty sure I am not letting them scope my hip unless it hurts a lot worse than it does now. I have 4 weeks of PT to squeeze in right before christmas, but I will take that over cutting it any day. I just want to start exercising again. It helps my stress and my sleep. Sigh...

Anywoo. I think Imma go walk around. I may try to log in from my iPad tonight. I made some cute vinyl projects that I may share if I can get logged on.

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2012 2:42:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2074 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 7:59:25 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Good evening sistahs!

Just dropping in before retiring for the evening. I popped in and saw the responses to my "almost encounter" with the po-po!! LOL LOL I nearly passed out from laughing when I typed that post!! I even had my mom in tears!! DH is always telling me to take my "act" on the road! LOL. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face, Renee. I will be keeping you lifted, too.

Netta - I hope your cold returns to the "dry place" from whence it came, in Jesus Name!!

Cassie - I hope you didn't bruise too much, when you were bracing yourself to keep from hitting the floor! LOL. Every once in a while, I can pull one out of my... sleeve!! Keep it clean, sistah!!

Kenya - Your dog with OCD had me in stitches --- and you talk about me having a stand up act?!!LOL

Just finished 2 sympathy cards, and I'm heading to bed.

Waving hello to all!

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
photo.jpg
HisGem Offline
#2075 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:43:42 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning!

CDNR, I stand in agreement with you regarding Netta! I like your projects…you are on a roll! Yeah, I can always come on the forum and get a good laugh!

Momto2, lifting you and your hip up in prayer! I had/have some issues with my right hip. It is actually rotated forward. Some days it feels better than others. It was really bad when I was pregnant. I see you are healing well from your other procedure though!

OK Cassie, your story had me LOL! Phase 10 is my game! We have turned several people on to it over the years! It is definitely a good way to entertain company.

I better get off and get busy. I have knocked out some pressing projects, but have a lot more to go! Have a wonderful day everyone, Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2076 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:57:39 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All,

I just got a huge project off my desk and onward to the client! I'll be providing support for them as well, but the rest of my week is LIGHT!! I just may get around to editing pictures from the last 4 months. LOL!!

Scraproom Update - Remember I wanted to tackle this while on vacation? Well, there is no update. LOL!! OK, hubby did put the cabinets together then went on hiatus. He said, he'll get them up by Christmas. WHAT?!>! I need to craft before then and the room is cluttered. He was joking. He started putting them up last night and hit a snag. Looks like either he's crooked or one of the cabinets is off. I was so looking forward to organizing, but he said, if I go and get a new rail, he'll put them up by this weekend. *Fingers Crossed* because I need to get moving on holiday projects for teachers and classmates.

Alright, peeps... Enjoy your evening.
HisGem Offline
#2077 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:10:33 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Thursday All!

Cassie, sorry about your scrap room woes! Prayerfully the issue will be rectified and we get to see your awesome creations!BigGrin I saw your post about the CISS system on the WF30. I have that printer with a CISS. It is pretty good if you are going to use it at least once a week. Otherwise the print heads WILL clog…ask me how I know *insert eye roll*Glare I had the WF1100, it started feeding the paper crooked…might get it fixed! If I could do over, I probably would get the 1400 instead. Anywho, the CISS lasts a long time and it is probably one of the best investments I made!

So this morning I was on my way home. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this person. I looked over the right and this person was dancing like no one was watching! It was the craziest/funniest thing ever! He was gettin’ down! I don’t know if he was trying to stay warm or what! The things you see….LOL

Treva, what are you up to lady???

Have a great day everyone, Kenya
Cassie Offline
#2078 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:44:58 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!

Kenya - Oh, that is good to know regarding the printer. It's been in my cart at Amazon for about a month now. The cost of ink had me on pause, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I actually want the system to do sublimation printing for tshirts and coffee mugs. We'll see what happens. LOL! Thanks for the blog love.

The cabinets are up! The cabinets are up! One is slightly off but I think it's the door. I'll look at the fully finished (cuz I left hubby and went to bed) project when I get home, to see if I have to take that door back. I was everywhere looking for storage boxes yesterday. Ikea has what I'm looking for but in the wrong color. They were cream. Didn't think cream would work with all my white furniture. What do you all think? I'm almost at the point where I'm going to surrender and use the closemaid cubicals, which I already use. My preference is closed boxes though. Oh, target had a gorgeous set but you have to buy the lids seperate and I need too many to do that.

BBL
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2079 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:37:17 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Hello and Happy Thursday....

I meant to post earlier this week but for some reason I never did; I've been in some sort of slump lately. I can't figure it out so I'll just keep pressing on until a change comes.

Thanksgiving was good, spent alot of time with family. I didn't do any Black Friday shopping with the exception of meeting the manager at the Sprint Store; my cell phone died so I had to get another one. I went to Michaels on Thursday after dinner and JoAnn's Saturday morning. I was doing some cartridge shopping for Sharon who is in Australia.

I am suppose to go to Williamsburg to an all day crop on Saturday but I'm not feeling it. I was only planning to work on my holiday cards. DH says I should go he says maybe I would feel better hanging out with other scrapbookers. I need to get more stuff done around the house. The next two weeks is just jam packed with lots to do and then the mad holiday rush begins. Its not that I'm doing alot of shopping it the thought of the hustle and bustle as I go about my daily routine. I am participating in a secret sista swap over at SOC and now wondering what was I thinking doing something like this during this time of the year!

Waving hello to everyone and wishing you all a happy scrappin' day.
HisGem Offline
#2080 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:04:22 PM(UTC)
HisGem

I am avoiding doing homework, so I am checking the forum again BigGrin

Treva, I agree with your DH! I think you should go. You will feel better once you get there. I participated in the swap last year at SOC and it did not go well. I decided not to participate anymore. I really wanted to, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Cassie, that is why I have the WF30 LOL. The ink lasts a long time. I haven't ventured in to mugs yet. I have done tiles, mouse pads, and name tags for my church. Like I said, if you are not going to use it at least once a week, just print something to keep the ink flowing and I found if you turn it off, the heads doesn't clog as much.
What other colors are in your room? If your room is white, cream would be just fine....you can always alter them to make it work LOL

Better get back to work....until next time.....
Cassie Offline
#2081 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 7:51:19 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday!!!!

Day 2 of hunting boxes and nothing. I feel like I'm on the verge of plan c, which is baskets.

Kenya - My entire room is brown, tourquoise, and white. The walls are brown and touruoise and all the furniture (minus 1 closetmaid storage unit) is white. The closetmaid one is brown with brown and tourquoise fabric baskets inside.
BulldogMommy Offline
#2082 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 11:29:21 AM(UTC)
BulldogMommy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 406 time(s) in 209 post(s)
Hello Ladies!

WHAT?! OMG! OhMyGod It’s BulldogMommy! (everyone faints to the floor…)

I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I read the last two pages and I think I may have walked in on something I shouldn’t have. You ladies are off the chain! Laugh

I had a great Thanksgiving. My dad came here and he and DS had a blast. Or maybe I should say DS had a blast. I’m sure my dad was just plumb wore out! It was so funny when I got home last Tuesday. He had already arrived and I could hear DS squealing and laughing before I even walked in. Then DS sees me and says “Mama, your dad is here!” He has recently made the connection that Grandpa is my dad. So he made quite a few references to “your dad” over the holiday. Then I got out in the Black Friday madness. It was actually low key for me, since I wasn’t trying to get any big ticket items, so I paced myself to hit the stores after the sales rush. I am now finished with my Christmas shopping except for 2 things I need to pick up.

Then on Saturday, we went to IKEA, and spent the day transforming DS’s room into the kids’ room. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Just need to go back and get a rocking chair that we found and it turns out it will fit in the room.

I’m hoping to do some crafting this weekend. I need to come up with some card ideas for my church group to make and deliver to a local nursing home. And I want to make my sister a December Daily for her first Christmas with the two boys. Yeah, I know, December is tomorrow… Unsure

Have a great day and weekend!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2083 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 6:57:04 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and Happy Friday!!

I'm heading to the ER to get this concussion checked out - I hit the floor when I saw that BDM posted on this side of scrappers' paradise!! LOL LOL J/K!!

BDM - Glad to see you. Hope to see more of you. DS is funny with his new "revelation" about grandpa.

Treva - I agree with DH - go to the crop; it'll make you feel better. This holiday season has been quite "different" for me, too. Maybe b/c I am facing surgery right before Christmas, and will be laid up (possibly with no pay) for a while.Mad Long story... just know that Short Term disability can be more of a headache and a downer on your wallet if you're not expecting to be out more than 2-3 weeks. Details another day.

Cassie - I'm routing you on...from the other side of the beltway! I'm glad DH has put the cabinets up, but boo-hiss on the crooked door!!

Kenya - LOL at the dancing dude you saw! I feel like doing the same thing sometimes...

Got a busy weekend ahead, so I think I'm going to turn in early.

Waving hello to all.

Here's a quick card I gave to our daycare provider (models on the side). TFL

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2012-11-29_22-39-59_981.jpg
cropdropnroll Offline
#2084 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 6:47:52 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Is everyone alright??? There's been no activity since MY last post, and that's just unheard of! LOL. My weekend was uncrafty, but still eventful. DH and I went to his company's holiday party; and let's just say... dinner/mystery theater is not my cup of tea!!Confused I could not really get into, but I tried my best to "fake it to make it"; and that still didn't work!!

DH and I have agreed to have a small dinner gathering in 2 weeks, so now my crafty mind is racing, trying to figure out what I'm going to do (handmade crafts). Cassie has been an excellent coach, and is working to keep me focused (pray for her - LOL)!! Personalized candles will be the "favors"; but I haven't figured out what to do for deocrations yet. Any suggestions????

Waving hello to all...
Cassie Offline
#2085 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 7:02:24 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!

Lisa has 2 posts back to back; that is unheard of. What have you all been doing all weekend? LOL!

BDM – Now that you have given Lisa a concussion, I just want to say how GREAT it is to *see* you!

Kenya – I’m sure I have given other drivers an eye full when I’m in the car having a praise party. Don’t let me have the kids and they ask me to turn on one of their favorite songs.. the car is really rockin’ then.

Lisa – OK, so the party is on… What day you need me to come over and show you how to work some candle magic? And, if during your dinner I’m in the corner with the silhouette, don’t mind me at all. I’ll only bother you a few times for questions, LOL!! I don't think you need much decoration, especially if a tree will be up. You could put a banner of the entrance way into your kitchen. Throw some garland with ornaments on the fireplace and a banner there, if necessary.

I guess I better check a few more threads and get back to work.

CYL
CraftyNetta Offline
#2086 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 8:15:55 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Howdddyyy ladies,

How are you ladies doing? Can you believe Christmas and the New Years are knocking at the door? Thank you all for the get well wishes, I have to get some vitamin C for the winter, I think I have my share now. I am hosting dinner, so I have kicked into preparation mode. I have deferred all other projects for now because work is beating me down. I have an important appointment today that I have been waiting on; I hope I can elaborate on it much later today. I am praying on the words of this scripture today

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. ~~Galatians 6:9~~

Kenya-Can you tell me what type of CISS system you have? My mug press and printer just arrived and I cannot decide on the CISS to get. Lol, when the cold weather hot you dancing fever always do the trick to warm you up, love spontaneous entertainment..lol

Cassie-Your story about your kids and mother is too cute, and I just love your mom’s response.

Renee-sending prayers your way and hope the PT help prevent any surgery, glad to see your wrist is doing better. Love the start of you ornaments.

Lisa-YES!!! You need to be heard, you are naturally funny. You are rocking those cards. I hope the ideas flow for Christmas decorations, do have pininterst a lot of good ideas over there..Oh and please share your ideas here…lol

Tonya-how are you doing, special and big things are coming your way. Your story about your son’s making his granddad is your dad is too cute. The way kids rationalize is too funny

Treva-I did you go to the crop this weekend? Sending energy your way. I wish I could say the same about not shopping on black Friday and cyber Monday, my credit cards are still choking for air..lol..

Well, I am going to get ready for my appointment.
Have a good daychat with you later.

~~Netta~~

HisGem Offline
#2087 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 8:59:45 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Monday!!

Good to “see” you BDM!! BigGrin It has been a long time! I hope to “see” you around more often…glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

CDNR, you are too funny! I never did a mystery dinner. I was always interested in one. I like to watch those types of shows (snapped). I think it would be fun. I understand about short term disability/FMLA and all of that “good” stuff. Just remember that God is your source and the pay from your job is just a resource. It will all work out in the end! Praise Him NOW! I think I agree with Cassie. A banner is good. Perhaps some napkin rings and other table décor?? I can’t wait to see the candles! Nice card~

Cassie, LOL! Yes the cars be a rockin’ during the praise party but this guy was hilarious! I wish I would have tapped him!

Netta, thank you for that scripture! I have the Piano style OEM CISS system for Epson. The ink seems to last a long time. Lifting you up in prayer for good news on your appointment!

This weekend was a blur….we had a small party for my daughter’s birthday. I had a ton of homework. So no crafting was done this weekend. I have several DT projects that are due. I have not started on teacher gifts or finished cards. I have never been this behind! Too much going on at once.

Oh, I forgot to tell you all, I found a local lady to crop with….actually two! They are older ladies, but crafty nonetheless! I have some more good news to share, but I want to wait until everything is finalized!

Have a wonderful day and be encouraged~
DakotaBear Offline
#2088 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 12:35:05 PM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Just stopping by to say hello to everyone and hope all is well.
Cassie Offline
#2089 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:36:31 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All

Netta – What heat press did you get? I’ve done so much research on these, individual machines and all in one presses. I have an all in one in my cart at amazon right now, but certainly don’t have $$ to pay for it. LOL!!

Kenya – Alright now, you have some new crafty friends. Can’t wait to hear your good news!

Alright, off to get some hot chocolate. I have the making of a cold. Took nyquil last night and was still a bit off when I got up this morning. LOL!

BBL
HisGem Offline
#2090 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:03:41 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello Tuesday!

Cassie, it seems the all in one or multi use presses are the better deal (IMO) BUT I read they don’t last long. I also read they last a little longer if you don’t use the components all the time. I took my chance with one. I hope your cold does not manifest!

Hi Dot! Good to see you stop in!

I can’t wait to share. God is working some things out!

So last night was unseasonably warm. I could actually get away with wearing a wind breaker. Today is pretty warm too. I am wondering if we are going to have a continuation of a mild winter. Last year was pretty good.

My evergreens are not green and appear to be stressed out. I need to get them watered and hopefully I can save them. I am actually sad.

I have been thinking about my holiday plans. I have officially decided I will be bbq-ing that day! What is on the menu for you all?

Ok, I better keep it moving. Enjoy your day!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2091 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:20:05 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good morning ladies,

I was anxiously waiting to share my news, I have an addition component to it so will be able to share by the end of the week. I am going to start making my Christmas decoration.

Cassie- I have the transpro heatpress http://www.proworldinc.c...ress/transpro-15x15.html . It is really easy to use; love the decrease time of completing t-shirts. I was looking at multifunction press and decided against it, because I wasn’t sure where I was headed with this venture. I did a lot of research on this forum; they are really helpful, http://www.t-shirtforums.com/pro-world-help-forums/. I recently purchased the mugpress: http://www.amazon.com/Rincons-AP-MS4-Multi-function-Interchangeable-Sublimation/dp/B0055PNEKS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354725980&sr=8-3&keywords=mug+press+-+digital+4+in+1. I just need to get the ink and CISS now.

Kenya- can you send me some info on your system. Glad to hear you have met some ladies to crop with, I missed that here. I am hoping for a mild winter too. Looking forward to hearing your good news!!

Dot-hey how are you doing, any good scraping retreat lately

I am working 4hrs tonight; hopefully they will not need me.
Have a good scraping day.
~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2092 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:38:55 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All,

We had our annual holiday breakfast at work today and I am miserable. Miserable because I still don't feel well, miserable from setting up and cooking, and miserable because I ate too much. LOL!!!! I need to take a nap before the kids get home. I ended up taking some dayquil and it has me feeling woozy. I'm pushing on though. Just pray I make it to and through dance ministry tonight.

Netta - Thanks. The mug press I want is also a 4-in-1: Mug Press. I have someone waiting for me to do coffee mugs and tshirts but I must hold on to my $$. My plan is to get the printer and CISS ink and an indivudual mug wrap that goes in the oven, to get me started.

Dot - Hello!

Kenya - I saw a nice all in one, but I err on the side of caution with all in one anything. I won't even get a printer, scanner, copier. Just feel like in one thing breaks, the rest will get messed up along the way.

OK, I need to go figure out how to pass the next hour and twenty minutes.

Have a GREAT evening!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2093 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:50:16 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Cassie, that is the mug press I brought. I will let you know how it is. I am going get a little oven for smaller wraps. I am getting rid of my futon in the scrap room to dedicate a table for the presses.

Too funny about your luncheon, sounds like you had a good time especally the food causing naptime..lol

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:55:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2094 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:06:50 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Hello Wednesday.....

It seems like forever since I posted here, I'm still not up to par but I'm pressing. I chaperoned a fieldtrip yesterday and that was an adventure. I'm back in the office today but I feel like I should be at home asleep so I'm not too motivated to do any work.Confused

So what have you all been up to, anything exciting?

Kenya, as for the upcoming holidays I won't do alot of cooking just enough to say we have food at home. We'll go to my parents before Christmas and then to my in-laws on Christmas Day. I need to check my PTO because I'm feeling I need for some "me time" real soon before my manager goes on vacation.

I am planning to at least open the box to my new toy this evening, I had planned to do it yesterday but I locked myself out of the house and had to go to DH's job to get his key. It was just a mess to say the least!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2095 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:50:28 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and happy Friday-eve!!!

I'm wrapping up my lunch time, and thought I'd pop in before our weekly staff meeting. I have to recant my previous posted statement: DH and I have agreed to have a small dinner gathering in 2 weeks, so now my crafty mind is racing, trying to figure out what I'm going to do (handmade crafts). Due to the upcoming fund shortage, we've decided not to extend our budget to feed many. Instead, as Treva stated, will have something to say there is food in the house! LOL. I would still like to do something crafty for the holidays - hand-made token gifts for a few close friends and family.

Kenya - you are so right... Jesus is the true source of all our provisions. We are standing on faith that He WILL provide during this surgery and recovery. My husband is even encouraging me to "advertise" my crafting by offering last-minute, personalized gifts (gift baskets). Now that would be interesting...?? Hmmmm....

Cassie - LOL on eating too much and needing a nap. Our office shin-dig is next Tues., and I have to do absolutely no crafting for it! Go figure...

Treva - Have you test-driven your new toy yet????

Dot - Good to "see" you.

Waving hello to all. Gotta run to the staff meeting now.

Peace & Blessings!!
pumpkin918 Offline
#2096 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:55:07 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hello everyone,

JCI to say to HI. I feel so out of it regarding the holidays. I am not ready. I will finish all shopping this weekend and wrap everything as well. I just can't believe that it is almost Christmas and a new year.

Take care and have a great day!
Cassie Offline
#2097 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 6:59:47 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday!!!!!!!

I am maintaining this sinus cold. I haven't gotten worse or better. If I can clear my head, I'll be good to go. I have to finish cleaning the Cafe, so I can get in there and make my MIL and bday card.

Kenya/Netta - Tried to inbox you but the screen wouldn't load. Are you using sublimation ink with your presses? I thought I was supposed to get sublimation ink. I want to buy my printer, empty ciss system, and ink today.
CraftyNetta Offline
#2098 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 8:13:12 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good morning ladies,

Cassie- I sent you a message on facebook. I will be using sublimation ink for the press.

Pumpkin-I wish I was done with shopping, I started my shopping later than usual. I will start me wrapping.

Lisa-I hear you definitely take it easu

Treva-I can't wait to see your creations with your new gift.

I will be back in later.

~~Netta~~
HisGem Offline
#2099 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 8:45:37 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Friday!

Cassie, yes I use sublimation ink with my printer. The press is just to help the ink adhere to the substrate. So you will need a printer dedicated for the sublimation ink and a press/mug wrap or otherwise, your sublimation is not going to work. I also use the press for vinyl. I saw Netta said she will send you a link.

CDNR, I think your DH is on to something. Money is definitely tighter than it was a year ago. I am not doing a big meal either. BBQ is easy and affordable...and it will last another night or two. We are not planning on any guests. I am looking forward to the holiday as the family will be home!

Not much crafting going on this weekend. Too many meetings/church retreats this weekend Glare Hopefully everything will wrap up early so I can get some projects completed!

Have a good weekend, Kenya~

CraftyNetta Offline
#2100 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 9:35:41 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good evening ladies,

I want to share with you all my good news finally. I have been itching to tell you all all week. I don't know if you recall 6-7 months ago when I was having some issues at my job and was seriously thinking about resigning. My two directors ask me not to resign, and a part-time position in another department will be made for me. Since then, the hospital did some reorganization and layoff and so I put the position out of my mind. Well ladies, last Friday I was approached about the position which is now fulltime, no weekend, nights or holidays. After a week long interviewing process, I was officially offered the position today. I will be working in clinical education and informatics department, working on our electronic medical record, providing education and training to the nursing staff throughout the hospital. I have been praying, praising, and dancing all night.

I am so humble, the Lord worked it out for me, I am so glad I didn't give up..Thank you Jesus!!!

Well I need to get back to work, chat with you all soon.

~~Netta~~