Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

francine411fe27e7e1 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:54:38 AM(UTC)
francine411fe27e7e1

Groups: Registered

Has anyone had problems with their expression not lining up correctly when it cuts? It seems like it's getting momentarily stuck while rolling and at the end of a cut the ends don't line up. I've tried cleaning the rollers with alcohol and adhesive remover since they seem sticky, but it didn't help. Any other suggestions? I really don't want to buy a new one, well, I do, but can't afford it right now. BigGrin
mnoah20082d7c8c84 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:51:54 AM(UTC)
mnoah20082d7c8c84

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am having the same problem with my Cricut Expression.
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 8:40:40 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 999 time(s) in 320 post(s)
If you are having issues with your cuts please make sure that your blade housing is correctly installed in your expression and that it is securely fitted in place. It should not wobble in the black arms. You can also call customer service at 877-7cricut for help in solving this issue. We are always happy to assist you!
-PCGena
mnoah20082d7c8c84 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:35:47 AM(UTC)
mnoah20082d7c8c84

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
BigGrin My Cricut had gotten so bad it would no longer load paper and if it did the cuts were out of alignment. I spent two days trying to resolve the issue and spent time on phone with Provo Craft with no resolution. But then I solved my problem, I had accidentally picked up the wrong power cord and attached it to my Cricut. You must use the same wattage/voltage power source as came with your machine. I had attached the power cord that goes to my EHD and it is about half the wattage/voltage as the one that came with my Cricut. I had given on getting my issue resolved so my sweet husband purchased a new Cricut for me. When I was setting up my new Cricut I thought hmmm...a different type power cord. Then it hit me what had happened...so now my daughter is the proud recipient of my gently used Cricut Expression. LOL Merry Christmas everyone!!