Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cherish.b46d485cb Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:10:47 PM(UTC)
cherish.b46d485cb

Groups: Registered

My mom and I just bought 2 new Cricut Expression 2 Special Editions 5 days ago, and both of them have the same issue. The touch screen is off about 1/2 inch making selections difficult.
I've tried re-calibrating both machines numerous times, through the settings icon as well as by holding Zoom-Pause-Power buttons.
We have been able to use the machines by selecting the items half an inch to the left in order to select the icon we wish to select.

Any ideas how to fix this??
Colorado Girl Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 1:47:49 PM(UTC)
Colorado Girl

My machine is doing the same thing. I bought it about a month ago. At first it worked fine, but the last few times I've tried to used it I have had the same problem. I hope someone can help out.
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 8:45:26 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello! There are a couple things that may help you. First, you can update your machines through the Cricut Sync program. The update can often help issues like this. Also please make sure that you have removed the silicone cover from your scree n while calibrating the screen. The cover will not allow a good calibration. Also, the Expression 2 machines come with a stylus in the door. Please use the stylus when calibrating the screen, this will insure precise calibration. If you are still experiencing issues please call customer service at 877-7cricut, we would be happy to assist you.
-PCGena