Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

HotCraftyMamma Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:18:32 PM(UTC)
HotCraftyMamma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

PLEASE can someone help me as i'm trying to connect my cricut personal to the free version of the craft room but i'm unable to cut with it. They make it look easy on Ideal World when they are demo-ing with the cricut & cricut craft room. I keep getting the message that it failed to install the drivers and gave a reason code but unable to mind it all at this moment in time. EVEN tried it with the Cricut Sync Programme, STILL UNABLE!! Could someone please tell me how it's done or where i'm going wrong. Many Thanks from the UK. Angry Angry Cursing Cursing Crying Crying

Have now got my up-dates that i needed. THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! I found this webpg which TELLS YOU HOW to do it.

www.scrappingtable.com Could not have managed it, without step-by-step guide on HOW TO UPDATE your cricut if you don't know how to do it. BigGrin BigGrin

Edited by user Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:18:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Found out info needed

2 users thanked HotCraftyMamma for this useful post.
MissDinTexas on 4/28/2013(UTC), pkozierad701722 on 5/20/2013(UTC)
HotCraftyMamma Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:06:54 PM(UTC)
HotCraftyMamma

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Have not tried using my baby bug with my free CCR recently but giving the problems or reading about that people are having, IS IT ANY WONDER that people are a bit reluctant to put their faith in PC/Cricut?!! I have about 20 cartridges for my Cricut that i will still use BUT WOULD LIKE to use the CCR with my Cricut in order to expand the possibilities of my crafting.

COME ON CRICUT, PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND PLEASE GET ALL THESE PROBLEMS FIXED OUT, OTHERWISE you may find yourselves not selling as many machines due to whatever problems people may be having with their machines and not being able to use it with the CCR!!
 1 user thanked HotCraftyMamma for this useful post.
MissDinTexas on 4/28/2013(UTC)
MissDinTexas Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:18:29 PM(UTC)
MissDinTexas

HotCraftyMama,

Thank you for your help in this matter as Cricut Support is shut down on weekends.Knowing that a LOT of us gals work on our Cricut's on the weekends but that is another problem for them to work on. I tryed your link and its a dead link as of today 4/28/13 . I was really counting on the help.
Thank you for every thing .

Dianne
pkozierad701722 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 2:39:23 AM(UTC)
pkozierad701722

Originally Posted by: HotCraftyMamma Go to Quoted Post

PLEASE can someone help me as i'm trying to connect my cricut personal to the free version of the craft room but i'm unable to cut with it. They make it look easy on Ideal World when they are demo-ing with the cricut & cricut craft room. I keep getting the message that it failed to install the drivers and gave a reason code but unable to mind it all at this moment in time. EVEN tried it with the Cricut Sync Programme, STILL UNABLE!! Could someone please tell me how it's done or where i'm going wrong. Many Thanks from the UK. Angry Angry Cursing Cursing Crying Crying

Have now got my up-dates that i needed. THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! I found this webpg which TELLS YOU HOW to do it.

www.scrappingtable.com Could not have managed it, without step-by-step guide on HOW TO UPDATE your cricut if you don't know how to do it. BigGrin BigGrin

Thanks! I'll give this a try...

cheers,
mkozier
scrapalette Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 4:36:59 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
You can always email PC.

International customers:
UK: 0808 101 7032
Outside of UK: 0044 0808 101 7032
Hours 2pm – 1am GMT/UTC
email: isupport@provocraft.com