Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<910111213>»
trvkladd Offline
#301 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:46:01 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Good morning Maggie Sisters~ I hope you are all well.

Rhonda~ I'm so excited! I'm going to be putting the finishing touches on your project today and will try to post a sneak peek as well. BigGrin

Ladies, have a Super Sunday

~Rebecca

grandmaJ Offline
#302 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:08:51 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 629 post(s)
Good Morning everyone!

OMG, Rhonda, 17 Maggies? Whew.....that is a lot for one project!! can't wait to see it!
Bitsy is doing good. Got her stitches out of her bad eye Friday. Now if we can just keep the good eye on the right path we might get through this! Thanks for asking!

Misstamper, glad your MIL is doing better! Continuing my prayers for her and the rest of you.

Jess, sounds like you have been busy!!

Rebecca,glad you survived Black Friday at work!!

Off to get something done today. Have a good one everybody!!
1CoolMom Offline
#303 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:23:40 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I am here. I have been having trouble getting things to post, so I gave up.

Rhonda, I cannot believe you did 17 Maggies. I love the sneak peek and can't wait to see the finished product.

I got the Christmas trees up this afternoon and most of my shopping finished with DH over the weekend.
missstamper Offline
#304 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:31:54 PM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 456 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Ugh, my MIL is still in the hospital and we found out yesterday that she has pneumonia in one lung again. Sheesh, the lady just cannot catch a break. To top off November, I came home from the hospital on Friday to find my dear daughter in tears. Her boyfriend broke up with her! She is heartbroken and I wish there was something I could do or say to make her feel better. His timing was great, her 18th birthday is just a few days away.

Sorry to be such a downer, I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
scrappinchic Offline
#305 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 3:21:41 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning maggie sisters! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I know I sure did! Now to start the week a year older.....not so goodCrying . Hoping I can get DH to go with me to see Breaking Dawn part 2 tonight since we haven't made it yetGlare . He knows I have been waitingCursing ! Oh well he better step it up!

Big waves to Traci! I will be mailing your box this week. Everything is here! Yay!

Missstamper sorry to hear MIL is still in the hospital. Continued prayers coming y'alls way!

I hope y'all have a great day!
trvkladd Offline
#306 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 5:31:39 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie Sisters~

Traci~ I'm so jealous...I wanted to get my tree up yesterday but no such luck. New middle school opening and had to go to that Open House! Today I'm working! Tomorrow finishing up our swap so I won't be doing mine till Wednesday!!!

Janice~ So glad to hear that Bitsy is doing better. Did you see my post in the Blitsy Sale Topic? I was so tired?

Rhonda~ I'm getting so excited!!! Almost done with your project. Can't wait till you get it!

Missstamper~ Sorry to hear about your MIL. Will keep her and your family in my prayers. Hope things get back on track soon. Hang in there!

Jess~ Good morning ...hope you had a great weekend...hope you got to see Breaking Dawn!BigGrin BigGrin

Hi to the rest of the Maggie Sisters! Hope everyone is doing well. Will check back in again after work....have a great day, ladies

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#307 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 6:01:48 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!

Jess, did you say you are starting the week a year older? Did we all miss your birthday? If so, I am so sorry, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Rebecca,yes I saw your post about "Bitsy's" sale! You are so funny!!!! Sounds like this new job is keeping you very busy!!

misstamper, I still remember my first broken heart. It's so tough to see our kids hurting and nothing we say seems to help them. She will just need time to accept and decide to move on. His timing leaves a lot to be desired, jerk probably just didn't want to buy her a gift!! Boys are so immature...till they are about 60! Hope MIL is doing better today and gets out of the hosp soon. I will be keeping her in my prayers.

scrappinchic Offline
#308 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 6:18:56 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks GrandmaJ! My birthday is today!

Rebecca I haven't gotten to see it yet but hope to soon! Every time we start to go, something happens or someone shows up unexpectedGlare . Have a good day at work!

heaven4333 Offline
#309 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 4:31:04 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Just thought I'd peek in on ya'll and here I find
out it's Jes's Bday!

Happy Bithday Jes, hope you have all kinds of love and fun
planned for your big day!

Big Hugs and Birthday wishes and pinchesFlapper
Kathy
Love ThumpUp Woot Wub
trvkladd Offline
#310 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 6:53:03 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Thanks GrandmaJ! My birthday is today!

Rebecca I haven't gotten to see it yet but hope to soon! Every time we start to go, something happens or someone shows up unexpectedGlare . Have a good day at work!

Happy Birthday, Jess! Hope all your Birthday Wishes come true. God bless you with health and happiness!

~Rebecca

1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 11/28/2012(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#311 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:47:18 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks y'all! My birthday was great! Didnt get to go see my movie but decided to get a Christmas tree and decorate it with my family instead! Best one ever! I love spending time with them. Thank y'all for the wonderful birthday wishes! Hugs!

Traci your box didn't make it out again yesterday. I am sorry! I am shooting for today. My aunt and cousins stopped by to chat. We sit on the porch and soaked up some vitaminD in the process. It felt really good outside. I haven't seen them in awhile so that was a big surprise.

Off to the bus stop. Ill be back!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:56:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#312 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:24:11 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning my Maggie Sisters!! Happy Tuesday! One day closer to the weekend! Yeah!!

Waiting on a pkg to arrive and then I will be packing this one up for mailing! Yeah!!! It will be a releif to get these 2 swaps mailed so I don't have them hanging over my head anymore and can focus on my holiday decorating and shopping!!

Hey there Evelyn, how is your week going? did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving?

Jess, glad to hear you had a good birthday! That one almost snuck by us!!

Kathy, good to see you popping in! Hope things are going good down your way!
1CoolMom Offline
#313 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:25:36 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I spent the morning making cards with the ladies ministry at church. I made a bunch of card kits and the ladies put them together with their own finishing touches. We had a blast, it was also fun to find out who likes card making/crafting. I made plans with a couple of the ladies to get together after the holiday's for another day of crafting together.

The rest of the day is going to be running around getting kids to and from activities.
scrappinchic Offline
#314 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:44:27 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evening ladies!

I was able to mail my awesome sister's box today! The DC# is 03112550000009469614 . I hope you like the items I chose for you! I really hope you like the handmade itemBigGrin !

I hope y'all have a great night!

missstamper Offline
#315 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:38:55 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Happy Belated Birthday Jess!

I hope to have time to finish the handmade gift tomorrow evening after we return from the hospital. I also have my final market of the season on Saturday. I will not have near the stuff that I usually have for the Christmas market. In fact, I will not have any homemade treats. The teenagers usually come to buy my fudge, so they are going to be disappointed. I am sure they asking my daughter daily to see if I have made it yet!

Hugs to y'all and happy crafting!
trvkladd Offline
#316 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:50:48 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~

Jess~ That's a wonderful way to spend a birthday. I love the times I have with all the kids together. They were all here for Thanksgiving and I was thankful that there was no bickering. Laugh Flapper LOL

Rhonda~ I'm am not nearly ready to mail yet! Sorry, still have a little ways to go. Trying to get a little at a time done each day. Life keeps getting in the way of my crafting Crying Huh Mad Huh Crying Hope to have it complete by Friday or Saturday and in the mail on Monday. Still waiting on one of the things that I ordered. Got one yesterday. If I don't get that one before I'm ready to mail I've got a back-up plan!

Traci~ Would love to be able to craft with you. Wishing we lived closer so that I could show you some of the things I've been working on in person so that I could get some feedback. Missing you and hoping to get to talk to you soon. I have a class to teach tomorrow and will call you on my way home around 12.

Janice~ Those few days after Thanksgiving made me a little nuts. Not used to working ...still trying to get back into the swing of things. Things are slow at work right now but busy at the house. Can't wait to get some of these swaps mailed out and take a little pressure off.

Kathy~ Hi ...how are you? Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you.

Missstamper~ Some fudge sounds really good to me right now! I've tried making it and it never gets firm...always stays too soft to cut so we usually just pass the pan and a spoon around Flapper

To all the rest of the Maggie sisters...where have ya'll been! Hope you are all doing well....

Warm winter wishes and hugs to all

~Rebecca
missstamper Offline
#317 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:21:10 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Rebecca - that is the nice thing about making fudge. A undercooked batch can end up being spoon fudge or fudge sauce for ice cream!
scrappinchic Offline
#318 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:47:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Oh wow, fudge sounds amazing! Think I might try to make some and surprise the kidsBigGrin !

I have the hardening factor with my chocolate oatmeal cookies. Sometimes they get hard enough to pick up and other times we eat them with a spoon. DH would rather eat them with a spoon!

grandmaJ Offline
#319 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:01:42 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie sisters!

Rebecca, I know what you mean about getting a couple swaps out of the house to lesson the pressure. I have 2 hanging over my head to get out and will feel so much better when they are mailed! I still haven't even started to decorate for the holidays and won't till my swaps are mailed!

Fudge...yum! I have to admit though, I have never made it. My oldest sister always does for family bake day and for a couple years we got some good laughs cause one year it was too hard to cut, and the next year we could of drank it through straws!! She has it perfected now!!

Time to get ready for work, I'll try to check back in later. Have a good day everyone!
Heart2hand Offline
#320 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:44:42 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hey Ladies...

Rebecca....I'm not ready to ship yet either....Doing 10 hr days....and I'm exhausted ..no time to work on anything scrap related....ughhhh...So just let me know......

HUGS
rhonda
BluegrassBug Offline
#321 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:17:10 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
I was in Fl for 5 weeks; company almost constantly but that was nice and stayed an extra week to clean the condo and rest a few days. Got back a couple of weeks ago and can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone.

My dd got a permanent, fulltime job (yeah!!!) but it's 2nd shift and I've been babysitting and very little time to craft. I did help my brother make 2 12”x 12”scrapbooks from their trip out west. That was some of the best time we’ve had together since we were kids. I also made 50 little bears for another swap.

Sweets, I have been working on your swap….and I love the way it turned out. Just getting all the items to “stuff” it with now.

Between my internet and NEW LAPTOP, I’m getting frustrated with the connection. Had to take laptop into have service and Windstream keeps wanting me to get some more or change equipment.

scrappinchic Offline
#322 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:16:40 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Gayle! I was missing you! Glad things are well!

Its crazy how time flies! It will be Christmas before we know it! I have 2 more swaps to finish and then I am done for the year! I have some fun swaps planned for next year! I can't wait to post sign-upsSneaky !

Traci you will have a happy package soon! I can't wait to see what you thinkScared !
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
1CoolMom on 11/29/2012(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#323 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:55:39 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning MAGGIE sisters!!

Gayle, good to see you home and checking in! Congrats to dd on the new job!

Rhonda, don't let them make you so tired you can't enjoy the holidays this year! Your job is so mean...Glare Hopefully you will have some time off as Christmas nears.

Have a great day everyone!!
1CoolMom Offline
#324 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:39:42 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I got my box today, it was filled with awesome goodies from Jess. I will post photos after dinner because I am watching a movie with my son.

Jess, I love everything!!
trvkladd Offline
#325 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:19:52 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~

Gayle~ So happy to see you are back on the MB. Sounds like a great time with your brother. That's awesome...I'm hoping to get to New Orleans to see my brothers after the holidays. Can't wait.

Janice~ I've got so many swaps going that I've created a spreadsheet just to keep up. Still haven't started my decorating yet either. DH is taking a week off for DD's graduation from college and tackling a list of Honey Do's before company arrives. Eventually, it will all get done. Right now just trying to enjoy the crafting.

Jess~ Did you make the fudge? How'd it turn out? Now that we're all talking about it, I guess I'm going to have to try it again! I was on the phone with Traci when she got your box. She loved it!

Rhonda~ I will probably be ready to go postal Monday or Tuesday. I'll definitely let you know. Still waiting on the item I ordered but went ahead and picked up something else just in case I don't get it. Tried to check the status of the delivery with no luck. Uuuggghhh. Hope things get better for you at work. Especially before the holidays.

Traci~ Can't wait to see the pictures of your package! I have to work tomorrow 9a - 6p. Will call you while I'm on my break since we didn't get to talk again today!

Missstamper~ We love chocolate, so we'll take it anyway we can get it. With a spoon is just fine too!!! Every year I usually make a double layer chocolate mousse pie with dark chocolate and chocolate...this year I was so busy that I made everything but that...what do you think was the one thing that they all asked for??? That pie!!!

I have to work tomorrow and then I'm going shopping this weekend to get some of that out of the way...may not be on again till Monday. Till then, ladies, have a great weekend and try to stay well... hugs

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#326 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 3:43:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie sister's!

Traci glad you got your box and love it! I had a blast being your sis!

Rebecca I haven't made any yet but plan to this weekend! DH loves peanut butter fudge. I might even make some orea truffles. There my favorite!

grandmaJ Offline
#327 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 4:34:57 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday!! And LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER!!

Traci, can't wait to see your box of goodies!!

Rebecca, sounnds like you sure have a lot going on...I would need a spreadsheet just to keep up with life, let alone the swaps! LOL!

My neice is coming over today to have me help her make a couple posters for their Christmas Parade tomorrow. Wish she had let me know what she wanted them to say before she came so I could of had the cuttin done. Glare She will get here around 12:30 after she puts preschoolers on the bus, and then has to leave by 2:45 to be home to get after school kids. And I have a 2pm vet appointment!! Gonna be a busy afternoon, but at least she will be here to watch the kids for me while I run to the vet!

Hope to start packing Evelyns box today and mail over the weekend. Haven't seen her on in several days...unless I just missed her post. Hope everythng is ok.

Have a great day everyone!
1CoolMom Offline
#328 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 6:52:52 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Good morning ladies! Sorry I did not get back on to post photos yesterday, the day turned a bit crazy in the afternoon. I am keeping my friend's daughters and had to run extra carpools and music lessons. They are great girls so it was not a big deal just busy.

Jess sent me a beautiful album, stickles, TH embellishments, cutting blades for my Fiskers, bling and more. Thank you so much!

1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Dec Maggie Swap 1.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap  2.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap  3.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap  4.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap 5.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap 6.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap  7.JPG
Dec Maggie Swap 8.JPG
Heart2hand Offline
#329 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:03:52 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hey Girls...

Thanks...I'm doing ok, just exhausted....you wouldn't think an extra 2 hours a day would make that much of a difference, but it sure does! Then getting off at 5pm instead of 3pm the post office is closed, no desire to shop then come home, do dinner, dishes and whatever else may need done then to try and relax, it's bedtime. Ughhhh.....Not sure when the days will be just 8 hours again....

Great box of goodies Traci....Jess always makes the best MINI albums....enjoy it. Jess...great job on it all...

Traci....NO worries here...I'm still trying to finish up the LAST project to get it out....I do hope you enjoy the box.

GrandmaJ....we always seem to pick up more business at Christmas...but we are always shut-down for 7-10 days during this time...so orders are crammed into 3 weeks instead of 4....so more overtime to get them done. Enjoy the parade.

Evelyn....I hope you are doing well too.

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#330 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:55:54 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning to my wonderful maggie sisters!

Thanks RhondaWink ! I loved the mini! I need to start making more! I haven't made one since this one and the one for my SS. I want to make me a Christmas one!

GrandmaJ I hope your poster making went well. I haven't even checked the date for our parade. I guess I better do that!