Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<89101112>»
DebbieScraps Offline
#271 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:17:20 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
DD got a beagle puppy and she has called him Romulus, he really is very cute :)

Had such wild, stormy weather wow! The wind came up, it was incredible. The pool had a blanket of yellow flowers. The palm tree lost a huge big palm frond, it literally landed about a centimetre away from where Jet was lying, he got such a fright. After a while he decided that he was going to investigate but he was too scared to go too close, he stood a bit of a distance away and then was stretching trying to sniff it, it was too funny to watch. Thank goodness it did not land on him, they are actually quite heavy and it would have really hurt him. It seems as though there was quite a bit of damage, trees toppling over and houses losing their roof. Most unusual weather for this time of year.
JeanneLee Offline
#272 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:01:49 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Debbie, glad to hear Jet is okay. We have had weird weather here in MD. Below freezing the past few nights...its more like our weather the past few days.(40s during the day)

Nancy
, what a fine hubby you have that WRAPS the presents! Have a wonderful time with Abigail.

DD sent me a photo of a palm tree near the super Target they were heading to yesterday. She said it was 77* F there! Cool Must be nice!

I have had kitchen clean up duty last night and tonight. So haven't had much time to play in the craft room.(except for a few cards)I have NEW Cricut carts I need to bust open and play with...definitely this weekend!

NOT in the mood to decorate for Christmas yet...maybe once December hits. With DS away at boot camp...Sad AND I haven't done ANY shopping. I am waiting on lists from the family and will go out next week hopefully and get some shopping done.

Working on some Sunday School crafts for the kids to do the next several weekends. We always make ornaments for the Seniors in our church, so we have to come up with new ideas every year!
We have to make at least 25 of them and we do at least two different ones.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#273 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:34:47 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1597 time(s) in 1280 post(s)
Hi. I've been kind of MIA the past two days. Woke up with a migraine early Monday morning. DH took me to the doc to get knocked out. That shot worked, but the nausea shot did not work, so went back in the afternoon for another.

Then we found out that Jill was sick, too. And now, DH has it. We got some kind of horrible something.

I am feeling better, but not much energy for Jeffie and a sick DH.

Debbie, CONGRATS on DD's engagement and DS's graduation. Lots of excitement at your house!!! I saw the puppy on facebook. I'm in love! Love

Sandra, a wolf???? Oh my. No wonder it did so much damage.

A bell went off on the TV, and Jeffie thinks it is someone at the door. He is barking and barking. Silly dog.

Kate set up the tree, but that is all that is done. I hope by this afternoon I can muster the energy to do a bit more.

I read everything, but it has all left the brain by now.
Shelly Offline
#274 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:42:12 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 323 time(s) in 281 post(s)
Hi everyone!

JeanneLee, I hear you on not wanting to decorate! Every year since I have been married, my husband has gotten out the Christmas stuff and we have decorated. This year we got the tree up and a few things out. The rest sits in boxes. I just have no desire to get it done. I have done a LITTLE bit every day, but just can't get into doing it. My DH asks everyday when I am going to finish. I keep telling myself to just do it and get it over with, but when I start I can't do it. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Debbie, glad Jet did not get hurt! Funny how dogs can be so scared on things. We have one that if the babygate we use to keep her in a room, falls over she won't go past it. I said we don't have to go to the trouble of putting it in the doorway, just lay it on the floor. She also won't walk on linolium. So fun to take her to the vet's. You have to pick her up or pull her across the floor. (My DD only did that once, thinking it would get her to walk, didn't!)

Have a good day everyone!
NJsharon Offline
#275 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:59:41 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Ugh, dentist had gone okay, they did a full set of mouth x-rays on me (16 in all) which I always dislike. They couldn't get them developed in time though so they said they would call if there was any problems. Well they called today & I need a filling, possibly a crown. Ugh!

Also the dentist wants to do another deep cleaning. Don't want that done, had it done before & was not fun. They need to check first if it is covered by insurance. Then will make an appt for it. Bleuch!! :(

Told DH I want an airflosser for Christmas. LOL

Had an 'emergency half day today' due to a water main break at school. Teachers were all happy. LOL Should be a regular day tomorrow, as long as they get it repaired today.

Kids were off the wall today! Not sure if it is because it is a full moon tonight?! Or because we had the half day? Don't know why but a few were really crazy, one kid even had to get written up as he was so bad. Hopefully they are better tomorrow!

Snow is starting to melt, we only got about 2" here.

NJsharon Offline
#276 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:04:18 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Oh & my cricut imagine bundle sold for $316 & buyer is picking it up on saturday as she is in NJ. Was hoping for a bit more, but happy with what I got. If I made $250 or more I was going to be happy.

JeanneLee Offline
#277 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:32:38 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Shelly, I am debating whether to keep the tree up till DS gets home from boot camp!
BUT thinking DH won't like doing that!
I love Christmas, but this year found us from going from three kids at home to one! (our oldest DS lives out in his own for 1-1/2 yrs) place and hour away, our DD got married in August, Our middle DS left for Marine boot camp 3 wks ago- for 13 weeks! and we have one DS left at home(sophomore in our homeschool))
So, its going to be a different Christmas, BUT I look forward to going to Ohio at Christmas time.
My in-laws and my dear mom are there and we have spent every Christmas with them since we got married. (all but one year when DD was due in January, we didn't drive home to Ohio) They are up in age and we enjoy spending time with them. Good news, oldest DS is traveling out and DD and her hubby will also be heading out. So though we will be missing our middle DS, we look forward to his graduation in February!

Sharon, yikes 16 films? Hope its not a crown...and that deep cleaning is for the birds! Hope your insurance takes care of that.
Wow you got 2 inchies in NJ! Its cold here in MD but no snow!
Glad to hear you made enough for your Imagine!
JeanneLee Offline
#278 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:34:27 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Oops meant to ask...any of you update your Cricut Sync lately.
I hooked my AE2 up to my PC and its been updating a long while.
(I updated in July last time)

Addendum: I came home from church last night and it appeared to still be updating. So, I reinstalled Cricut Sync and it replaced the old (since July?) with the newer. So, now I am up to date! I want to see if I can get my wireless adapter to work to today and try to cut something from the CCR. Haven't played with that yet.

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:01:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#279 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:17:01 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 359 time(s) in 301 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Had a hockey game last nite and after we got home had to send a letter to the insurance adjustor. DH tried calling him 4-5 times yesterday and just got his voice mail. The adjustor called DH today and everything is fine, it will be considered a "no fault collision"...we just have to pay the $250.00 deductible. Another adjuster is coming out next week to look at it and to give the shop the go ahead. The damage appraisal is over $4300.00. People we have spoken to say there are no wolves around here but there are coyote/wolf crosses.

Debbie: congrats on your DS graduation..Your DD's new puppy sounds real cute.

Shelley: our Christmas stuff has been brought in from the garage and there is sits now in the basement. Hoping some elves come by and put it upLOL

Sharon: hope everything goes ok with your dental work. Glad you ended up with a good price for your Imagine.

Joy: hope everyone in your house is feeling better

Nancy: lucky you...your dh wrapping Christmas gifts

Our weather has turned cold here too, we actually had a snowfall warning in affect but it has been lifted. Got a couple cm of snow this a.m., more is supposed to be coming though.Mellow. My grade 4 student that I go out every recess for wasn't here so I didn't have to venture out today,BigGrin we'll see if he returns tomorrow or not. Need to get working on my s-i-l's birthday card, they are coming for dinner on Sun. and I'm doing a first-aid course Fri. evening and Sat. I ordered the new cart from Creative Memories...Holiday Frames & Tags and it arrived yesterday. Need to play with that too!

Better run, take care everyoneBigGrin BigGrin

DebbieScraps Offline
#280 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:26:03 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

I have not even thought of putting up Christmas decorations yet, I have to make a huge effort to get into the Christmas spirit. I have decided on the colour scheme though, this year will be aqua, silver and black so should look nice. For the newbies, I change the colour scheme of my Christmas tree every year BigGrin

The storm did a lot of damage, over 7000 homes were still without power this morning but I would imagine that they are all back up and running again by now, I hope so. Lots of trees down and we will have to have a major garden clean up this weekend, there are branches, leaves etc everywhere. The upside, it did fill up the pool quite a bit. Today has been lovely and cool again.

Dinner tonight at DD's to celebrate DS's birthday and we will have a family engagement lunch on Sunday and also so that Romulus can be introduced to the whole family (we're all huge dog lovers) so he is going to be very spoilt. this really has been an exciting week BigGrin

JeanneLee Offline
#281 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:07:27 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Sandra, its good to hear that things are moving along on the repairs.
Hope they get it done for you soon.

Hope you get some time to play this weekend! Let us know what you think of that cart.

Debbie, that was some storm! I forgot you are into summer season there now. Have a wonderful time celebrating with your DS and family.

Nice colors you have chosen for decorating. Maybe that is what I need to buy some new decoration(or make them!)

Are any of you making decorations or gifts with your Cricuts?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#282 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:02:32 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1420 time(s) in 1116 post(s)
JeanneLee.. I would definitly keep the tree up for DS when he gets home. I am sure you will save some presents for him make a nice dinner and celebrate Christmas with him.

Debbie.. enjoy dinner tonight and DS birthday celebration.. Do you have any idea what colors you are doing this year??

Sandra.. glad things are moving ahead with the van... hopefully it will be done soon

I still have to bring all the decorations up from downstairs. Usually I put the tree up 2 weeks before Christmas. I thought I would put it up earlier with a new grand daughter.

DH did decorate the outside Christmas tree with new LED Lights wow what a difference. Really looks nice.

Anyway Abigail is down for a nap...

OH! Jeannelee I did make Childrens Christmas cards posted them in the Circle and on this MB.

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:03:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/29/2012(UTC)
PedalPower Offline
#283 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:42:55 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Was thanked: 1571 time(s) in 934 post(s)
Hi girls...went Christmas shopping with DH this morning. Still have a long list to accomplish, but at least it's a start!
AlyaMama Offline
#284 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:35:23 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Howdy everyone- I can't believe I haven't gotten back here sooner. I miss chatting with you all. SO many new people.

Nancy I love hearing about your days with Abigail. It's so nice you get to spend so much time with her. Did you find a dress for her and what color did you find?

Joy how are the invites coming along? Are you doing for both girls?

Sonya good you got a start on your Christmas list. I miss going out Christmas shopping, just can't get into it this year.

Debbie Congrats to your son, you raised one smart cookie. I saw his picture on Facebook. Very handsome. Congrats to your DD, how exciting to be planning a wedding.

Sharon that's great you sold your Imagine.

Jeanne I'm scared to update any of machines. My Imagine isn't cutting anymore, just printing.

I'm very bummed, I asked my mom and dad to get me some things from Walmart on Thanksgiving. I sent a shopping list from the website, and then a added a few things. Well, they thought I didn't want all the stuff on the list so they only got a few things. I got over that, and then got disapointed again, my dad sent the box Fedex ground. I'm pretty sure they told him it would get there by Friday, he leaves Saturday, in the box was stuff for the kids for Christmas. When I looked at the trackng number is says it's due to be delivered on Monday. Jamal will be back home by then. So now I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice?

I'm just so sad. I was looking forward to getting a little bit of stuff from home.

AlyaMama Offline
#285 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:40:21 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Here's a little baby candy for Layla's crafty aunties.

She's growing so fast. She can pull herself up to standing and she crawling now. I can't believe she's 8 months old already. Wow.

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Baby Layla.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#286 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:44:53 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, thanks for the baby fix! I'm sorry things did not work out with your package and gifts. That is really too bad.

JeanneLee, I'm with Nancy. Leave the tree up and have Christmas with your son when he gets home!!!

Debbie, it sounds like fun, changing the tree every year. I just change out the top and ribbon or lace that I put on. I have lace and rustic, gold, silver, and red and green plaid that take turns. The ornaments stay the same.

Sharon, I sure hope you don't have to get a crown. My mouth hurts thinking about it, since mine was just a couple of weeks ago!

I read everything else, but I am running out of gas. DH is still sick. He has a pretty high pain tolerance until it comes to his stomach, then I think it is non-existent. I got maybe fours of sleep last night. I was just trying to nap today when Kate got home from work and Jeffie got stirred up, so a nap flew out the window.

I did get the tree decorated and most of the inside stuff done. Nothing outside yet, though. I have the tree on, and several of those flameless candles going this evening, and it feels nice.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/30/2012(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#287 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:48:03 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 359 time(s) in 301 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Well, it has turned cold here -25C with the wind chill.Cursing! Working on s-i-l birthday card, hope to finish it tonite. Tomorrow is a PD day at school, hope to get off a bit early. DD messaged me today with the name of a perfume she would like...had to go to 3 different Shopper's Drug Marts to get it, but found it finally! Got a bottle for other dd at the same time. DH is putting the tree up this evening. Not sure what else will get done though

Angie: Layla is a real cutie. Sorry you won't be getting all the stuff you wanted.

JeanneLee: I'm sure ds would love to see the tree when he gets home

Joy: hope dh is feeling better soon

Debbie: your colors sound lovely. Hope your birthday dinner goes well.

Better get back to the card.
Talk to everyone soon, take careBigGrin
AlyaMama Offline
#288 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 1:08:05 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Sandra that is way too cold for me.

Joy sorry to hear DH is sick, hope he gets better.

Jeanne I would keep the tree up too and celebrate with your son when he get home.

Busy day for me, I have a long list of stuff I'm trying to get done for the bazzar on Sunday plus take care of 4 kids.

I'll post pictures of everything when I'm done.

Bye for now

NJsharon Offline
#289 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 4:59:30 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Had a rough long day yesterday. My student was out, yet again! So I was put in the class with the more severe disabilities. It just takes a special person to work in that classroom & I can admit honestly I am not that kind of person! I got my hair pulled really hard, almost got head-butted & got drooled on/spat on. I just feel awkward in that class. So really hope my student is back today!

I have a crop I am vending at tomorrow as well as cropping at. So need to pack my car tonight. The lady is collecting premade pages to give to NICU parents. So she wants generic baby pages. So think I will work on that while I am there. Have to figure out if I will take my cricut & a couple of cartridges or if I just pick out some baby stamps. So will do that after school today.

Getting colder here. Says it is 24 degrees out right now... nothing compared to you Canadian ladies though!!!

Well, have a great day today everyone!
JeanneLee Offline
#290 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 6:54:14 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Angie, so sorry to hear that the shopping and delivery of the packages didn't happen. How frustrating for you that must be.
TFS, Layla's photo...wow 8 months! She is just too cute!
I updated the Cricut Sync, not any machines yet...this summer I had issues with my AE2 but PC helped me get it fixed. Maybe I shouldn't update till after the holidays and card making! Tongue Sorry to hear about your Imagine! That stinks!

Sandra, BRRrrrrr!! I hope you got your SIL's card done...I would be inside card making, too...too COLD outside to go anywhere! Scared

Joy, your hubby is still sick!? So sorry, he has been to the doctors? Prayed for him that he is feeling better soon!

Sharon
, hope your student comes back. Yes, I can imagine it must have been tough for you to be there, but I bet you were appreciated by the staff. Seems like there is never enough help for teachers.
Have fun at your vending/crop this weekend!

JeanneLee Offline
#291 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 6:59:33 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Forgot to mention I had posted on Facebook a note about sending DS at Marine boot camp cards/letters...if you are interested, send me a PM and I can send you a note with his address.

Off to get ready...I have a physical this morning, and lets just say its been years since I have had one! My mammo came back normal and will hear about my labs today.

ONE more question...have any of you used the CCR and cut with it? Was going to try and see about using it for the free cuts this week...
PedalPower Offline
#292 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 8:02:38 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Was thanked: 1571 time(s) in 934 post(s)
Angie...Miss L is just darling! Such an adorable little one...though she's growing up so fast! I'm so very sorry that things didn't work out with your package from the states. How frustrating, big hugs to you!!!

How's everyone doing today? I'm at home today. The house is partially decorated for the holidays. Our Elf arrives tomorrow, so I had to be sure the stockings are out because Bernie the Elf on the Shelf always lands in DS's stocking on Day One. The tree will go up this weekend.

I am officially done creating Christmas cards. My one customer that buys a bunch will go through them next week, then what is left will either be gifted, held for next year or ??? But I'm done! I'm also done with the order for birthday cards that I had received. So today, after I vacuum and mop, I'm scrapping. Will be working on Halloween 2011--yikes! But I'm looking forward to working with photos and not just cards.

Oh...I got my Christmas present last night!!! I got a new camera!!!Love Love Love
Shelly Offline
#293 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 12:23:34 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is well!

Sandra - Oooo that sounds so COLD!! If I lived there I would hibernate all winter. I hate to go out in the cold.

Joy - Hope your DH is feeling better. Not fun having a sick husband! I think mine is worse than my kids.

Jeanne - I would keep the tree up if you can for your son. He probably won't get much of a Christmas.

Angie - Such a cute pic of your daughter. She's darling. Sorry about your package. Hope you get it worked out!

Sharon - Hope your student is back at school today.

I spent three hours in the dental chair yesterday.Scared Had to get a root canal and build up for two crowns for some broken teeth. I have horrible anxiety about going to the dentist, which is why I haven't gone for years. Finally broke down and decided I needed to go. This dentist was so great with me. Was so nice and really cared about how I was doing. Now I go back on Monday to get the premanent crowns and hopefully the soreness will be gone so I can eat on my cruise. Then beginning of next year, will go back and get the other work done on my teeth. Fortunately it is only some major cleaning and no cavities, which surprised me since its been so long since I've been. Today my tooth is pretty sore, but is supposed to feel better tomorrow.

Hope to get some crafting done today. I have so much I would like to get done. I am wroking on making a window card that I saw on the MBs that I fell in love with. I don't have one of the carts used, but I welded some shapes with my gypsy, so I think it is going to work. Just trying to find the paper I have envisioned to use.

Have a great ay everyone.
NJsharon Offline
#294 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 5:09:18 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Oh Shelly I feel for you! I really hate the dentist too & I am such a coward. Luckily my dentist is super nice to me too though!

I have to go in for a filling & possible crown on Dec 28th & possibly a deep cleaning soon too. Not looking forward to that!

My student was back today, so I was really happy. No idea why she was out yesterday though. She told me she wasn't sick & just slept in bed. So who knows?!

Looking forward to scrapping tomorrow!

Oh & CTMH fans, there is going to be a bunch of sale items added to my website at 12am MT, so I think that is 2am EST? If you want to stay up late or get up early! LOL

www.njsharon.ctmh.com

Larmabee Offline
#295 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 5:49:29 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hello ladies
I finished my commissioned post it note holder. The customer is thrilled - it's not my cup of tea - but it's not me that matters!
DH surprised me with an early Christmas present - a snowmobile! The one I had needs fixing. So DH decided to replace it for me and sell the other one! He is such a sweetie to me!
Shelly Wow! that's a lot of dental work!
Sharon I always get a kick out of what the students tell us when we ask about home! Sometimes it creates more questions rather than answering any.
Pedal Congrats on finishing your "bizzillion" cards. You must be so glad to be finished with Christmas.
JeanneLee What fun (not really) all those medical appointments must be. Good to get them done though and important. I'm with everyone else - leave the tree up.
Angie The mail can be such a disappointment. Good luck with the bazzar.
Take care everyone
Laura
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 12/1/2012(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#296 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:11:59 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Angie that is sad re the parcel, I hope that Jamal was able to do lots of shopping for you whilst he was there to make up for it. Gee but Layla is growing so fast she really is cute.

Jeannelee think you will have to celebrate Christmas twice like we are going to. Am sure that DS will enjoy it when he gets home.

Today I made DD an engagement card, it turned out nothing like the one that I had in my head to make, even the colour ended up different LOL but I am happy with the end result. Also made a welcome card for Romulus which came out really cute. Then I had to buy gifts to go with the cards, the shops were chaotic with all the Christmas shoppers.
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
NJsharon Offline
#297 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:33:16 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Wow guys, the CTMH sale has begun on my website & there are super cheap things! I just got a bunch of stuff for about $24 shipped! Paper packs for $2.50! Stickers, brads, ribbons, everything!

Go quick though as it will sell out quick! www.njsharon.ctmh.com.

For my Aussie friends, I can ship to you, just PM me on facebook or e-mail me at NJsharon@hotmail.com with what you want (pretty quickly as it will sell out!) & I will order it for you, no problem!

I am off to a crop today & looking forward to it! Been a while since I played with my scrapbooking products, so will be fun. Just waiting for the sun to come up a bit, so I can pack my car & get off!!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#298 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:21:39 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Dh is having surgery in about 30 minutes for a blocked intestine. Appreciate your prayers.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#299 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:28:03 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Dh is having surgery in about 30 minutes for a blocked intestine. Appreciate your prayers.

Oh no! Prayers being sent. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#300 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:17:24 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

DH is in surgery so read a bit.

Shelly, you make my mouth hurt. Got a crown a few weeks ago.

Found out a100 year old lady from our church is here in the hospital.

Did i tell you i ordered Winter Frolic? Shouldbe here today or monday. Made a couple cards with Quilted Christmas. TINY eyes so i trashed them and drew on the eyes.