Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<6263646566>»
Gramma Offline
#1891 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:06:41 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings to the castle! Cold in WNY.. trace of snow still on the ground.

I need to get moving this morning, but I am under the weather with a roaring sinus issue. My sinus' feel like ready to pop balloons. The worst is the feeling that I'm trying to breathe in a dust storm. Nose is as dry as a "popcorn fart."

I think my shopping for Christmas is about done. Time to go sort everything purchased throughout the year into individual piles. Can't show any favoritism in this family. I swear they all count gifts...(actually it is more me than them).

Deb, I am sending more hugs and prayers for you and DH. Your days have certainly become busier and the deep sorrow for your loss doesn't help I'm sure. Seriously, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Pat, I can't wait to see these ornaments! Are you sure you haven't developed a "purging" addiction. If yes, please share.. I need it badly.

Phyllis, I found the second picture. I need to take them to somewhere that will reproduce them as 5"X7".. they are 8"X10" now. I can try it myself, but my printer isn't photo quality. Plus, all I have are the pics and no negatives.

Hellos to everyone stopping by.

Hugz,
Gramma
imnchghere Offline
#1892 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:40:20 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Just a quick note to attach the pic of my ornament to. Pictures of the village are on FB. Since some of the ornaments are gifts I don't want to spoil the surprise on FB.

I will be back later to *ketch up*.
imnchghere attached the following image(s):
SAM_0225.JPG
Phyllis Offline
#1893 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:01:42 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
This is my third try today to post a message and lost them, lets see if this one posts. I'll just do a quickie here in case.

Pat the star is beautiful, how many have you done so far?

I'll be back later to catch up, lots on my plate today.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Sun is shinning here, snowing last night but nothing stuck. Working on orders too.
RGK Offline
#1894 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:18:06 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hi ladies,
Pat, the ornament is beautiful, looks so delicate. I'll take a look at the village in a few. Wow, that's a lot of pieces.--Do you have the MS big scoring board – it can be used for scoring the paper strips for the rosettes. Anyone in your scrap booking group have one or the other?-- I understand about the trees being a mixed blessing.
Gramma, please keep that cold stuff up there, we don't want it. So far we have been spared. They thought we might get a little last night, but didn't.-- My kids used to count their gifts at Christmas when they were young. No matter that 3 of one child cost as much as one of another child, the number of gifts was all that mattered. We always tried to be fair to all moneywise. Actually, I still do that today.
I'm going to really try to work on my cards tonight before I get tired. I got my 'moon boots' in the mail today. Does anyone remember those? My current ones are getting old and I could not find any in any store. Found some online on sale and ordered them last week. I like to wear them after we get that nasty stuff, walking across the parking lot into the building early in the morning. The lot is treated but there are always a few slick spots. I didn't do any CyberMonday shopping. There are going to be more sales before Christmas. I found a few more files for my C. I looked for some for the different holidays. I think the sale ends on the 30th, more time to look.
Deb, Phyllis, Joanne, Jess...where are you tonight? Have a good evening.
Renate
RGK Offline
#1895 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:22:25 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Phyllis, you did write. Sorry about the trouble with the MB. It just acted up when I posted, but it posted anyway. Strange. Yikes about the snow last night. Did you get your orders done?
housefullofrotties Offline
#1896 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:32:09 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy MOW to all! Hope everyone has a happy day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1897 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:20:53 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good morning, didn’t sign in to the MB yesterday….a busy day….awake at 4 and up shortly after that, MIL didn’t get to sleep til after 10 Monday night…coughed and couldn’t get comfortable…..it is no ‘adjustment’ for her, she is happy as can be coming out here….honestly she is improved 100% now with the sitter during the day….sure gives us a bit of a break.
Last night we made it to DGS’s ballgame, by McD’s for a late supper….
Slept in this morning and hubby got the b’fast ready for MIL….
She goes this afternoon for her first visit regarding radiation, not sure if they start today or will be getting her plan complete….sitter will be taking her since hubby had a dental appt on the calendar…..so our day will be another busy one.
Made two little clear cans for the great-nephew’s, saw ‘My Stache’ and has a moustache in the middle of the saying….was really cute…..saw it on FB….thinking of making my DGS’s one for their Christmas gift….all want money….usually get them a small gift card for their stocking….
Gramma boo for snow…hope it is all gone, thanks for the hugs….we still need them, but every day gets a bit better for hubby….mornings are the hardest for him….it was ‘their time’. Hope your sinuses are better…
Pat love the ornament…..and the book cases on FB….that was a job……
Jess happy MOW to you…..glad you had a good shopping trip….
Renate never had those ‘moon’ boots…..how has work been this week?
Phyllis hope you got the orders done…..glad the snow didn’t stick…
Hello to Kathy, Joanne and Karen……
Oh by the way, if you check in Karen, how did your hubby’s hospital trip go?
Better run and get a shower, I need to get to town, back home and run more errands while hubby at the dentist, then we may run to the sporting goods store to see if he can find a light jacket to use his gift card on today……
Later…..
Nana22Nina22 Offline
#1898 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:31:43 AM(UTC)
Nana22Nina22

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Greetings from Sunny Florida
No chance of snow but it has been chillier than normal the past few days - hoping it will warm up a bit.
Busy here also -
Pat - love your ornament! And the "village" is really cute. I love miniatures. Used to do doll houses etc. and still have most of the little bits. Just not ready to get rid of it yet - I think I need some of your purging energy!
Deb - hugs to you. Hope things will continue to get better. Guess it is a good thing that MIL is happy staying with you? Glad the sitter is working out.
Renate - I bought a few things for my C also. I try to get stuff I don't already have on a cartridge.
Jess - I guess you are working off your vacation days. Doesn't Mall of America have a big scrapbook show each year? I would love shop thee just to do it!
Gramma - love your 'rocker' dude! There are some people I know that it would work for too. You may keep that white stuff.... PADD did say they had a dusting also.
Phyllis - how is your shop doing lately?
Just got a call from the bank and it appears there is a problem with our card.... Guess I better get in on this phone call.....seems our card was abused and we have to get a new one.......... Not a good time for this grrrrrrrrrr
Hello to everyone else
Joanne
Phyllis Offline
#1899 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:49:24 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Grrrrr, I just lost a long post. I forgot to copy it, this is getting on my last nerve.

Renate, I've heard of the moon boots but can't remember what they look like, sounds like something you need for the snowy icy parking lots.

Joanne, hope your credit card issues are taken care of and no damage. My store is pretty busy lately, I think people are buying Christmas gifts.

Deb, glad the MIL sitter is working out. The moustache cans sound really cute.

Gramma, wish I had my shopping done, lucky you. Those kids are funny with counting presents.

Pat, your village is so cute, saw it on FB.

Jess, guess you are in bed already. Hope your day was good.

I have been doing laundry for 2 days and still not done, still have guest bed sheets to change. I am going out shopping tomorrow I think to try and get some shopping done for family Christmas on the 8th. Dogs need a groom appt. or I might have to do it myself.

I am hoping this one posts, I will copy just in case.

Catch ya'll later.
Dbson Offline
#1900 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:47:47 PM(UTC)
Dbson

A quick post tonight, Phyllis I feel your pain on losing your postings…..not sure what is going on with this board. Would say more but I don’t want to be banned…..anyway….
MIL’s appt this afternoon was canceled, the computer went down so will wait for a new appt. I added the names of the boys’ to the top of the money containers, will try to take a couple pics tomorrow. Got a number of errands run this morning, sat in the waiting room at the dentist and cleaned up my phone while he was getting his cleaning done….then to the sporting goods store and new jacket for him. Must get a birthday card done for my BIL tomorrow….got a sweet note and ornament from the vet’s office today….won’t be going off next week, hubby has a bone in his gum that has been needing to come out, so we felt while we had the sitter here it would be a good time to take care of that. So maybe we can plan something in a couple of weeks…I have the kids coming to eat Sunday, we have a church meal on the 9th after the Christmas program, the 7th I go to Montgomery to see my great-niece in a beauty pageant…I see this as a very busy month…anyway I hope everyone has a great rest of their night, I need to do a bit of clean up work in the kitchen….
RGK Offline
#1901 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:54:36 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone in the castle,
Jess, how did your day go, short week for you. Do you get your work done being off Mondays?
Deb, you got a lot going on again. Glad the MIL situation is working out so far. Hiring the sitter was a great idea. Sorry you can't get away for a while. Bummer about the appointment mishap, did you get a new date yet? Your little craft projects sounds cute, will you share it with us?
Phyllis, glad your store is a success. Never a doubt in my mind :) The moon boots are nothing more than vinyl boots with a thick sole that have a lot more traction than the dressy boots. They have a velcro closure. Keep my feet warm and dry, I carry my 'shoes' into the building and switch.
Joanne, did your bank card get squared away? It's terrible that someone will always try to get rich off someone else. I hope they get caught. How is your husband doing? – The files are still on sale. I tried not to get carried away, I also have a Slice and lots of memory cards, and – like you – don't want to duplicate too much.
Gramma and Karen – hello to you.
Goodnight....Renate
imnchghere Offline
#1902 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:31:47 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Good evening all..or should I say morning. I was trying to call it an early night , but I wanted to make some progress on the ornaments, I lost all day today working on tidying/cleaning around the house. Time is running out to be ready for the weekend .
Thanks for the compliments on the ornaments. I have now finished 4 of the 6 I want to do. The other 2 can be done later, but 3 have to go in the mail. They look delicate, but are actually about 5 ½ in diameter and very sturdy. I would like to make some in other colors (maybe blue & silver). The video I watched had one done for Halloween, and a friend of mine did one in fall colors. Lots of possibilities.
Renate, I do have the MS score board, but my problem, is the strip in the instructions has a saw tooth like edge that is done with a die cut. It makes the rosette fancier. I might play a bit with another strip if I have some time.
Phyllis, the MB is wearing thin on lost posts and time outs. I have spent a little time reading other threads and people wondering the fate of the gypsy and all the linked carts. Mostly they are aggravated about the lack of answers. Glad your store is busy. I haven’t checked it out lately.
Deb, sorry about MIL’s appointment being canceled. We are trying to get our NC trip under control. Involves a sleepover at Jim’s cousin’s and another night in VA, so we can visit family there.
I made major progress in my craft room today and if necessary, the grands should be able to use my table to be crafty, or play games on Sunday. Jim said he will get the tree up tomorrow. I am not pushing him, but would like it to be up for the weekend. Hoping to get a hair appointment for tomorrow or Friday. Bangs are in my eyes and it is curling up in the back.
Well, I am going to try to get this posted and then go to bed.
#1903 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:34:31 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello everyone! Looks like you all are as busy as ever! Pat~We almost crossed paths this morning! Am hoping to get in some computer time this afternoon and will catch up then. Have a nice day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1904 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:02:41 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, once again getting that error message on the chat page.
Going to try and post a pic of the ‘stache’ cans I did….anyway hope this works.

Saw this on FB posted by LGuild that was a shipper for CFS……

Pat you had a late night, I am falling asleep in the recliner it seems every night lately, but guess it is a good thing, at least I am sleeping.....

Hello to everyone else, I have three batches of bread rising, so I need to get my first 'sour' dough in the pans, hoping the other 2 get a move on so I can get some cinnamon rolls ready for the vet office.....they have been so good to us.....

Have a great day all and will check in later....
imnchghere Offline
#1905 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:19:16 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning... quick fly by here as I have a hair appointment, and I want to run in M's since it is in the same center. Need 2 red bows.
I will catch up when I get home.
Gramma Offline
#1906 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:39:26 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Hello everyone!

Sunny in WNY today.. we've had nothing but grey skies for a week and this is very welcome. No sun is my biggest complaint about winter.

Pat your ornaments are beautiful... what a lot of love and work going into six of them.

Deb, hope DH gets help with his dental ouch. Glad to read MIL is better. Bummer on the getaway. Cinnamon rolls sound delightful. I'm sure they'll be appreciated. Love the "Stache" can!

Renate, never had "moon boots." I always thought they looked like elephant feet. I'd be happy to share whatever snow we get with you...BigGrin

Jess, missed MOW day.. happy Thursday. Will the Pack make the playoffs this year. Buffalo doesn't stand a chance this year...again!Mad

Phyllis, good to read the store is going well... it appears the merchandise is flying off the shelves. Continued success!!

Joanne, DD has an advantage living closer to the lake.. most of the snow blows over them and on us.. Sorry to read about your card. I just had to ask for mine to be replaced to. Someone was buying stuff in the UK with mine.

Hellos to anyone I've missed.

Hugz,
Gramma

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:40:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1907 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:35:48 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello everyone!

Renate~I agree with the "not enough play time". Hope your moon boots keep you warm and on your feet!! I love short work weeks. Yes, I do manage to get things done. This is the time of year things start to slow down a bit in transportation so that eases my work load a bit. Did work OT both yesterday and today so I'll be out early again tomorrow. Woohoo!

Pat~Glad the ornaments are coming along. Yours really looks lovely! Hope Jim got his Rx taken care of. I really was a bit out of control with my shopping! I'm so glad you have a faint light in your tunnel!

Gramma~Sure hope you're feeling better by now. Hmmm, I do think the Packers will make the playoffs but I don't see them going very far this year. Too many injuries and they are too inconsistent.

Phyllis~Did you empty your plate? Mine is overflowing!! You were planning on shopping today. How did that go? Is the laundry caught up? Yippee on the sales!

Deb~Hope you're feeling better too. Sorry to hear the appointment was cancelled. Bummer that you're not going to be able to go away either. Better for DH to be taken care of though. Cute can!

Joanne~Greeting from overcast Wisconsin to you! I'm a vacation hoarder! MOA does have an Archivers and they do a big scrapfest each year ( I think in Sept). Grrr to the card problem. Hope it's resolved quickly and pain free!

Nine more working days this year! I'm deliriously happy about it! Stamp camp next Saturday and I've hardly done a thing. Getting together with girlfriends tomorrow evening and then I'm going to work the rest of the weekend (and watch football). I don't think I've ever been this far behind on camp. Christmas cards need to be written out as soon as camp is done. Need to make about a dozen more. The MB just booted me to a "serious error" page. I was very scared to hit the back button. I thought...ugh did it again...anyway thought all my rambling would be gone. Better not push my luck! Have a good evening!

Jess
RGK Offline
#1908 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:34:20 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening,
Pat, I hope you will come up with something for your strips. I bet the ornaments would be beautiful in those other colors too. Glad you're still making progress with your cleaning. How many more rooms need to be done?--I will need a hair appointment soon too.
Deb, what a cute idea, the 'stache' can. Did your bread get baked and delivered?
Gramma, enjoying the sun. Grey skies in the winter are depressing....The moon boots do look a little big but not as much as they used to. I'm more concerned about not slipping on icy parking lot. No thanx, I'll pass on the snow LOL.
Jess, I have a few more days than you to work, could not schedule more off days these last two months. Enjoy the free time, you earned it. Are you doing stamp camp in December as well? So much else to get done.
I'm going to continue working on my cards tonight, hopefully will get this batch done tonight.
Hello to everyone else stopping by. Renate
#1909 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 1:36:57 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a good, productive day.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1910 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 11:34:43 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Going to try again to get this posted, first try got some error page….oh my…anyway….
MIL had second treatment, went better, sitter is great….we are BLESSED…..
Did get part of the bread delivered….hubby took 2 pans of cinnamon rolls to the transmission shop……baked the rest last night, didn’t ice the cinnamon rolls so will do that later, have 3 regular loaves in the oven now.
I slept late, hubby fixed b’fast even though she wanted to wait til I got up but he told he would cook her egg…
We dug up some ground to put border grass (we call it monkey grass) to save during the winter so I can separate and sprig it next year...now to get my friend to come get what she wants for another of her friend’s yard…..cleaned up the hydrangea mess I had cut back last week......ballgame tonight if hubby feels better, but at least it is in town here..
He had a hard day yesterday when he went to deliver bread, I had already told them so they wouldn’t ask about the dog…..
I am on the nugget tin kick…..need to pick up some gift cards and add the outside decorations…..found other candy that will fit if you just want a quick 3 piece box instead of 12 of the Hershey kind…
Hope everyone has a great day, I need to get my ironing done and get my room in some sort of order….looks like a bomb went off or maybe just do like ya'll do and say my “OMG” room…….later…….
imnchghere Offline
#1911 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 11:59:25 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Good afternoon.. Deb, I know what you mean about the error messages. Last night I was reading some of the threads talking about them and the other problems. I also read the first thread the forums which has to do with what can be posted on the MB. I have read those rules in the past, but there was a comment following them questioning CFS that caught my attention. There has been no reply yet on that question, but I am wondering what will be said. We have been a part of this MB for over 5 yrs and I know we allow cards made by any means, but I have to wonder what might happen to us. If anything.
I’ve been busy otherwise today working on being ready for the weekend. I am not doing really well, but giving it my best.
Time now to put some laundry away, then head to the grocery for pecans, brown sugar, eggs & caramel topping.

BBL
Dbson Offline
#1912 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 12:47:11 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Happy Birthday Phyllis, hope your day is a great one......
Phyllis Offline
#1913 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 4:59:24 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Been doing more cleaning today along with finishing up the laundry and getting the tree and some other indoor decorations up. I am pooped but I need to get started on an order.

Deb, thanks for the Birthday Wishes, you can see above how I've spent my birthday, no time for celebration, DH had one 2 days ago too. Lots of bread making going on at your house. I will probably make some more for next Saturday. Those nugget tins are so cute.

Pat, I saw the thread questioning CFS. Looks like they would like to kill our CFS campaign, guess its their board and can do whatever they want, I'm sending you an email.

Jess, no my plate is still full. I did get some shopping done.

Renate, did you make any progress on your cards, I worked on a few last night, had an idea and had to go with it.

Hello Gramma and Joanne.

Dbson Offline
#1914 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 7:42:00 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Phyllis glad your day was good and tell your hubby 'happy belated' b'day.....

I saw the thread too, I am tempted to post, but then I might get banned and I have about 6000 reward points and nothing to use them on.....I sent Pat an email too.....I don't make cards to make PC happy, I make cards for the soldiers....plain and simple.....the person complaining must have seen the post about non Cricut cards....

So if and when I get a post to my liking, I will probably post it and if they ban me, so be it..
they can't blame me for being honest....sure wish they would give straight answers on the G...if they are going to discontinue/not support (which I am only speculating since they won't give a straight answer) it any longer, why should I be punished for having linked carts.....and I surely hope that whom ever is watching realizes that not every person can run out and buy all the stuff they are making...half of which doesn't work......I have stamps from PC before I even knew what a Cricut was......

OK, off my soap box for the night, my blood pressure is high enough as it is......

imnchghere Offline
#1915 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 8:08:11 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Good evening in the castle.. It has been a busy day for me yet again. I am trying to be ready for the weekend. And take care of some other personal stuff. I was off the MB most of the day. I have not checked the forums I read last night to see if anything was added, like answers.
I am going to be away from the computer most of tomorrow and also most of the day on Sunday. I will try to check in tomorrow evening, but I have 8 doz cookies to bake. I have never made them before, so I am feeling challenged. Jim said he would help me.

I hope everyone had a good day and has a good weekend.

Dbson Offline
#1916 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:06:09 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Saturday morning…….up early, MIL fed, at her apt now….2 batches of bread ready for pans…#1 and #2 DS’s like the newer bread so I have enough to send two loaves each with them tomorrow.
Still working on BIL’s b’day card…..it will be done soon….plan A was ditched, on to plan B…..
Pat have a great day, hope the cookies turn out for you…..we will persevere and move forward if they don’t want us on the MB.......
Trying to find things on the reward site and absolutely there is NOTHING to use the points on….they really should remove Jinger’s pictures since she is no longer with PC, my opinion of course.....
Hope everyone has a great day, I am off to put bread in the pans, get a few things in my room done, cut some vinyl for the grands money containers and run to the grocery store…..I ordered some coffee mate since they were out last week, beginning to shop more and more at that store…..very nice and isn’t WM atmosphere where two lanes are open and 10 people waiting to check out…..
#1917 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:30:56 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning. I hope the day is off to a nice start to all.

Phyllis~Happy Belated Birthday to you and DH! I hope you can find time to celebrate soon! It drives me crazy that an already big list of things to do keeps getting bigger. Tis the season!

Renate~Yes, we're doing a camp next week so I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Looks like we're going to have a bigger group than what I would have thought for December. Glad you're able to get some time off in December. Did you get the cards done?

Pat~I read that comment too and was seriously annoyed. I can't imagine what type of cold hearted person would throw CFS under the bus like that. People shouldn't care if crayons are used to make cards for our troops to have to send a message home to loved ones. Service men and women have died for others to have the selfish, stupid opinions that they have. It's their right to think so little of our troops. My opinion is those people have too much time on their hands if they're worried about a group like ours trying to do something good for others. I think PC will do the right thing since they created a forum for us. They've always known what we're about and they obviously support what we stand for. Anyone need to hear any more of my thoughts on this?!!Glare
Anyway Pat, I'd like for you to post a time when it's not a busy day for you! Hope those cookies get made! What kind are you trying?

Deb~I see your day is off to a busy start. Hope MIL's appointments are going well. It looks like you're up to your elbows in bread! I hope everyone appreciates you!

At the get together last night the hostess had a passion party. Yikes! It was a fun time though. Off to a sluggy start today. Going to make breakfast for me and the dog and then go to my room to work on camp. Got a bit of a start in yesterday. I have Monday off so I'd love to get all of camp done and Christmas cards done. Might be a bit too ambitious in my hoping though! I've been watching my birthday/Christmas present in hopes that it would go on sale but it hasn't. We may just go do the papers on Monday since I'm tired of waiting. Best go get to work. Have a happy day!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#1918 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:43:45 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Happy Saturday all. Nice day here, just wish they would continue. I removed my link to my store so not to give anyone any more reason to complain.

Deb, looks like you've got a keeper with your new bread starter, lucky people who are receiving your bread.

Jess, BRAVO, I so agree with your comment. Hope you can get the items on your Christmas list. Is it safe to ask what a passion party is, LOL.

Pat, have a good day at the festival and those cookies. I need to make some cookies using my new mixer, I really love that thing.

Hello to Renate, Joanne and Gramma. Keeping this short in case it disappears.

Edited by user Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:45:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gramma Offline
#1919 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 1:52:15 PM(UTC)
Gramma

Greetings castle... grey skies are back.. yuck... da#%^m sinus' aren't a bit better. So far I've had to cancel Friday night dinner and a babysitting job for DGD#2 because of it.
Spent yesterday and half of today making the Archiver's Rosette Christmas tree (see info on "Creations with Christina" blog.) It was easy enough, but it turned out a bit wonky.. leans a little kwim?
Phyllis... belated Happy Birthday to you and DH. Sorry I missed it. Did PC make you remove your link? Totally unnecessary unless they think a link is causing their issues. More like a "not too bright" systems crew IMHO.
Pat, please share your cookie info... we may want some too!BigGrin
Deb, I'll bet your DS' love to eat at Mom's house if she hands out loaves of bread for going. I'm pretty confident they show up because the meals are great anyway. Hope DH gets some peace soon. Must be a great strain on him with his mother so ill now too. Hugs and prayers flying your way.
Jess, I'm rooting for you finishing that long to do list... I haven't put any money on it yet tho..LOL You just fit right in with this crew!
I'm staying away from the forum with the CFS basher.. I know that I'd be incapable of keeping my fingers under control on the keyboard. Sailor's fingers you know.
Take care and have a great weekend all.
Hellos to anyone I've missed.
Hugz,
Gramma
Nana22Nina22 Offline
#1920 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:05:59 PM(UTC)
Nana22Nina22

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Just a quick run by here as I may not be able to get on for a bit. My mom passed away yesterday and I am in the throws of getting up to MA to help with arrangements etc. I'll be at my brother's for a bit and I don't think he has wifi.
Joanne