Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1011121314>»
grandmaJ Offline
#331 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 6:02:40 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Happy first day of December!!
I am so glad the weekend is finally here! Today I plan to get my Christmas lights out and maybe do some inside decorating too! Biggest part of the outside decorating I dread is finding all the stuff!! When I take it down after Christmas I tend to not be thinking about when I get it back out the next year so it is usually a tangled mess!! Our temp today is spose to be in the upper 50's so it won't be too bad outside untangling the lights!!

Our Christmas parade is always the Sunday before Thanksgiving. The poster is for the parade in a small town nearby that is trying to get a holiday tradition going and attract visitors. They are having a breakfast with Santa this morning, craft show part of the day (big enough it needs two locations) stories at the library, businesss are having open houses, the lighted parade at 5 (yes, it is dark by then!) and then a taco dinner.

Traci, great box of goodies you got from Jess! Love the mini! Those look like soooo much work and planning...sometime I should try one! Traci, what Maggie stamp did you get? (pic is small and I am evidently going blind!) Have fun with all the new stuff! Great pkg you put together and sent Jess!!

I better check a couple other threads and get dressed and get to my days work. You all have a good day and I will try to check back later to see if any more pkgs were received! Isn't this exciting?
trvkladd Offline
#332 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:47:20 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters~

Jess~ Love the mini that you sent to Traci. I love the colors and the theme!

Traci~ Enjoy!

Rhonda~ Finishing up today or Monday and will be postal by Wednesday. Can't wait to see and be seen Flapper LOL Laugh BigGrin

Janice~ Happy first day of December to you as well!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend

~Rebecca
1CoolMom Offline
#333 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 5:40:49 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Janice, I got Hello Little Butterfly which really makes me happy because it has special meaning to DH and I. I will post more when I get home from church and DD's concert.
Traci
scrappinchic Offline
#334 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 6:12:38 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Thank you Rebecca! I love making mini's! I hope to make more this year! DS wants a fishing mini. I have all the stuff but haven't started it yet! I think I will after the holidays! Then again I am thinking of making some 12x12 layouts again! Do you know how long its been since I made a layoutBlushing ! I want to start paper piecing my stamped images to add some depth to them too. See I have ton of things I wanna do, now to actually get started is another storyGlare !
grandmaJ Offline
#335 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 6:39:31 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Spose to get up into the low to mid 60's today...hard to beleive it is December! DH keeps threatening to get the mower back out to mulch up leaves that have blown into the yard! Glare

I have lots of big goals for today. Want to go to church of course, and then need to finish my outdoor lights, get my weekly trip to walmart and the grocery store done, and mail 2 swaps so they get out in tomorrows mail! Whew...that is a lot of doing for one day! Wish me luck!

Has anyone on here ever used Hammermill 80# photo white cover stock to color on with copics? I saw on a blog this morning that this is what one lady uses. It is a lot cheaper than Xpress-it, but would have to be pretty good in my opinion to be better than the Xpress-it is. Just curious!

Jess, I know what you mean about so many things you want to make...my list just keeps growing...maybe someday....ahhhhhh

Have a good day everyone! I got to get movin or nothing will get done!
trvkladd Offline
#336 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 11:31:21 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I would love to learn how to make the minis as well. I think DD's would love them too! I'm not very good at layouts but I'm going to start doing them to post in my FB store as I think they would sell well. I'm also trying out some groupings of things that match and go together for the FB store too. I'll post pics after I get one done and see what everyone thinks.

Janice~ Wow, that's a lot of doing! I got up and had breakfast and ran a few errands. Had to get some more adhesive to finish up on a few of my other projects. Hope you get everything done.

Traci~ So excited that you got that stamp. She's so cute. I would love to have some of the Hello Little Butterfly Stamps. I think that will be on my first wishlist in the new swap for Jan. Cool

Rhonda~ Finishing up today for sure and will be going postal on Tuesday or Wednesday! Sorry, I have to work tomorrow and won't make it to the PO before it closes. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

Have a great rest of your day, Maggie Sisters

~Rebecca

Edited by user Sunday, December 02, 2012 11:32:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#337 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:25:58 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rebecca mini's are so much fun. I started by watching video's on youtube. I learn everything from thereBigGrin ! I will help in anyway I can. What is the name of your FB store? I would like to find it on FB.

I found a recipe for orange creamsicle cookies. It says they taste like the orange cream popsicles. So I think I am running to the grocery store for some oranges!

I'll check back later!
scrappinchic Offline
#338 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:40:58 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I forgot to mention that Krista from Saturdated Canary is going to have a free digi tomorrow for 12 hours only. Not sure when it will be available. I got the info from her FB page. I hope I can figure out how to get it downloaded and saves. Its probably not as hard has it seems to me. We will see!
missstamper Offline
#339 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:47:56 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Just an update: My MIL passed away on Friday and the service for her is tomorrow with family in town through Wednesday. My computer time is limited a bit until things settle down. I have most of the swap for Joysee ready, but will most likely not be able to mail it until Friday. I apologize for the delay. ((((hugs))))
grandmaJ Offline
#340 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 4:49:27 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Misstamper, I am soooo sorry to hear your MIL passed away. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the family. God is good and he knew it was time to take her home. Hugs.

Good morning everyone. Here it is, Monday already. My 'to do' list is still just about as long as it was at this time yesterday morning. Nothing went my way yesterday except church, which was very inspiring. The lighting of the HOPE candle is always such a good reminder!

Have a good day everyone. Spose to be in the upper 60's here today...I need snow!
1CoolMom Offline
#341 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 5:05:24 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

missstamper, Sorry to hear your MIL passed away. No time is good for a loss but during the holiday's just seems to make it worse because everyone expects you to be joyful. Y'all are in our prayers.

Janice, I got nothing done yesterday either! I need to get a new microwave because mine is dead and forgot! That is until it was time to warm up dinner and I realized I had to do it on the stove. Laugh

I decided to start selling Stampin' Up and have posted clubs for January here and I have created a blog for sharing Stampin' Up specific items and promotions.

I have 1,000 things to do today but am looking forward to going out to dinner with DH this evening.
grandmaJ Offline
#342 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 5:36:48 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Traci, good luck with the stampin up. Sure you will be great at it!! Enjoy your dinner out with dh tonight....a special occassion or just a quiet dinner for 2?
1CoolMom Offline
#343 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 6:11:11 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
Traci, good luck with the stampin up. Sure you will be great at it!! Enjoy your dinner out with dh tonight....a special occassion or just a quiet dinner for 2?

No special occasion, he has a client in town that asked to take us both to dinner. So, we are going to a nice restaurant but it will be dinner for three not two. But I will take what I can get because he has been out of town so much and when he is in town he is playing catch up either at work or at home. Time together is a premium!

ETA: We have been in the 80's, kind of hard to be in the Christmas spirit in shorts and t shirts. I love the FL weather but I do find it is harder to get into the holidays when we have hot years. I do better when we have cold winters even if those cold winters are only in the 60's.Cool

Edited by user Monday, December 03, 2012 6:13:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#344 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 7:09:02 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Missstamper I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Please do not worry about mailing. Family first! Everything else can wait! I sent you a pm. Hugs to you and your family!

Traci congrats on your SU business! I wish you all the best! Enjoy your dinner tonight!

Janice hope you get some stuff done today. I have a to do list myself! Now to see what I actually get doneGlare !

Have a great day!
trvkladd Offline
#345 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 10:24:34 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Missstamper~ So sorry to hear about your MIL. Hugs and prayers coming your way!

I'm sure Joysee isn't in any hurry as she's having surgery tomorrow. She just got out of the hospital for the weekend and will be back in tomorrow. She's been having a lot of issues with her health.

Just popped in to say hi to all the Maggie Sisters~ Heading out to work and have to close tonight. Probably won't be on till tomorrow. Have a great Monday, ladies

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#346 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 7:38:53 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Evelyn...I mailed your pkg today!! Should be there on Wednesday! WhooHooo...hope you like what I sent!!

scrappinchic Offline
#347 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:27:11 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I found a sneak peek at the new Magnolia collection. I don't remember the name of it though! It has love in it, thats all I remember!

I hope to post the new maggie swap sign-ups soonm maybe today. I want to add all of my upcoming swaps so we can take advantage of the after Christmas sales! I am changing it up a bit. So I hope y'all will join me!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:31:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
67831_10151207416523371_1294093019_n.jpg
grandmaJ Offline
#348 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:37:14 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Jess, where was the sneak peek? OMG all these new releases are killing me!! LOL! Are you doing the Magnolia Advent Calendar for a chance to win prizes? I have enjoyed all the inspiration on it the last couple of years and so far this year it isn't letting me down...(except I haven't won a prize yet!!)

Evelyn I checked shipping and your box is still suppose to arrive to you tomorrow!! Hope everything in it get there safely!!

It is such a relief to have all my swaps mailed. Now I can relax and decorate for the holidays and do some Christmas shopping!

Hope you all enjoy your day, and maybe some more pkgs will be received and pics posted!!
grandmaJ Offline
#349 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:39:15 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Oh Jess, she is a cutie! Wonder if the collection will include something for her to be laying on? Otherwise, she can lay on the rock wall!
scrappinchic Offline
#350 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:43:15 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Jess, where was the sneak peek? OMG all these new releases are killing me!! LOL! Are you doing the Magnolia Advent Calendar for a chance to win prizes? I have enjoyed all the inspiration on it the last couple of years and so far this year it isn't letting me down...(except I haven't won a prize yet!!)

Evelyn I checked shipping and your box is still suppose to arrive to you tomorrow!! Hope everything in it get there safely!!

It is such a relief to have all my swaps mailed. Now I can relax and decorate for the holidays and do some Christmas shopping!

Hope you all enjoy your day, and maybe some more pkgs will be received and pics posted!!

I saw the sneak peek on Magnolia World on Facebook. No I haven't checked it out. I will do that today! I think this new collection is going to be a great one!

I have one more swap to mail and I hope to do that thursday or friday. Then I can relax for the rest of the holiday season too!

I hope it does include something for her to lay on. She is a cutie!

1CoolMom Offline
#351 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:54:42 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I swore I was not going to buy another Magnolia collection but OMG that Maggie is too cute! I need to get DH working on the ones we have that way I can justify buying more.

heaven4333 Offline
#352 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:33:39 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Is the advent thing on MW or elsewhere?
I just am peeking in to see all your creations,
Hugs to all
Kathy
grandmaJ Offline
#353 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:44:29 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Kathy, they post a new shutter here everyday!

http://magnoliainspiration.typepad.com/
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#354 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:11:08 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Oh wow, I have looked at my craft room and get so frustrated with all the things I have. It is just so much. But I have resolved myself to no more stamps EXCEPT my Maggie stamps. I think that is one luxury I deserve and that is just exactly what I am going to concentrate on. I have so many new sets I haven't used and I am going to use them this coming new year.

Can't wait to see my box when it arrives. Woo hoo! Can't wait til my box arrives at its destination as well. Jess, thanks for the link to see all the neat stuff. That was so cool.

Now - I am looking forward to really making some neat stuff with my Maggie stamps. Hope you all are planning for a whopper January swap - Jess set up a cool one as she always does.

Evelyn
BluegrassBug Offline
#355 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:53:19 AM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Missstamper, so sorry to hear about your MIL, such a rough time to lose a loved one.

Love the pics....

Sweets, I'm so sorry, but looks like it will be Saturday before I can get you goodies in the mail...hope you enjoy it!
scrappinchic Offline
#356 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:04:43 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks Evelyn! I can't wait to see your creations! You do beautiful work! I am going to concentrate on my Magnolia and Saturated Canary stamps this year too. I want to use them alot more than I do no!

Glad to see you pop in Kathy! I hope things are well with you and DH! I hope you will be back swapping with us soon! Y'all are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey Gayle! Have you heard from Sweets? I am going to send her a message!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#357 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:44:47 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Finally wednesday! I thought yesterday never would end, hopefully today will go better!!

Pretty nervous this morning....tracking still shows an expected delivery date of today for Evelyn's pkg. I hope she is not disappointed, and likes what I sent her!!

So we haven't heard from Sweets? I hope she is ok. I might have her email addy if you need me to email her I would be happy to look for it.

I have come to the conclusion that I could not live in a warmer area this time of year. I think these 60degree days are why I am having trouble bringing in the Christmas tree (yes, we use a fake tree). Christmas is spose to be cold and snowy and snuggly, not 'lets open the window and air out the house'. How do you all decorate with snowmen when it is this warm? I have said it before and i will continue to say it...I NEED SNOW!!!!
1CoolMom Offline
#358 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:31:00 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Janice on the bright side it could be in the 80's like it is here. BigGrin
grandmaJ Offline
#359 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:14:38 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Traci, you can keep those 80's in December!! Were you born and raised down there in that 'heat'? I spose if you were it is normal to you, but we used to have LOTS of snow before Christmas,not this warm stuff and still some green grass!! The last few years it is getting warmer and less snow, but gosh, I NEED it for Christmas. My grandparents lived 1 mile from us when I was growing up and we always went to their house on Christmas Eve. Many years there was so much snow that the drifts along the side of the road were way taller than the car!!
scrappinchic Offline
#360 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:59:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Look what I found! Love the bare bootie one! Yep! I hope GranmdaJ is going to do another buy inWink . I must have these imagesWub ! This is what the Magnolia stamp club is getting!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:01:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
68819_385617068191776_482798658_n.jpg
300068_10151538831928238_1140657510_n.jpg