Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<6364656667>»
Dbson Offline
#1921 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:24:14 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Oh Joanne, I am so very sorry to read your sad news....many prayers and blessings to you as you travel to make those hard arrangements....know you are loved by us all.....hugs.....
RGK Offline
#1922 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:58:34 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hello Castlemates,
Phyllis, happy belated birthday....I'm sorry I missed it. Also to your hubby. Happy for your being so busy with your shop.--I finished my cards tonight. I want to start making another batch tomorrow, more Christmas cards. Is it the Christmas shopping you were doing? We had beautiful weather today also, in the mid-60s.We know it won't last, but enjoy it while we can.
Deb, glad MIL's treatment went well. Sounds like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen baking bread and cinnamon rolls. What is the new store you shop at? I had to chuckle at your 'OMG' room comment. I'm glad mine isn't the only one LOL.
Pat, whoa on baking that many cookies, what kind of cookies are they? Hope you are having a great time this weekend.
Jess, sounds like you got your work cut out for this weekend. I hope you don't have any 'late' orders again like you did last time. I guess a bigger group is good except that you have more work.--I too wonder what this passion party was, I think.
Gramma, hope you feel better soon. I know which A's Xmas tree you are talking about. It is not as easy to make it look like theirs.

The comments about CFS are pretty sad. Hope it will all turn out good.

Joanne, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Renate
housefullofrotties Offline
#1923 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 8:09:39 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Good morning~

Joanne~I am so very sorry for your loss. Lots of thoughts, prayers and hugs to you. Take care.

Phyllis~We have unseasonable temps too. Mist, drizzles and dreary with the nicer temps but way better than the alternative. What kind of cookies might you make? I wasn't going to sign up for the exchange at work but I was asked to. My snickerdoodles go over well!

Gramma~Bummer that you're not feeling better. I'll have to go look for that tree. I'll advise you to not put any money on me finishing everything!!

Renate~Are you doing a few of each design of Christmas card? When are you having your family Christmas?

A Passion Party...uh...many lotions, sprays, massagers, books and toys for the bedroom. I had heard of them but had never been to a party. Different!! Two of my three stamp camp cards are complete, depending on the final numbers. I may cry if I have to drag anything back out. My plan is breakfast and then back to my room. Hope everyone has a good day!

Jess
Gramma Offline
#1924 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 8:25:36 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Joanne, So terribly sorry for your loss. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. May I have your home address to mail a card?

Raining like crazy in WNY started about 2am and still going steady. I wonder if Noah left any plans lying around for that ark? At least the last of the snow is goneSmile

DDIL sent a plate of spaghetti and meatballs home for me with DH last night when he filled in on the babysitting duties. DGD#1 also sent me a sweet hand-made get well paper bag with homemade chicken soup in it. I am so blessed!

Working on a few cards today while I work on ridding myself of this plague. I haven't been out of the house since last Sunday and I think cabin fever is setting in too.

Pat, loved your Facebook posts!

Hellos to everyone...

Hugz,
Gramma
Dbson Offline
#1925 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:25:09 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Sunday morning, need to put on some make up before the kids get here…they have seen me at my best and worst of course….but I do like to appear like I am human when they are here….

Continued prayers for Joanne and her family during this loss.

Pat I too loved the bagpipe video and pics….hope the cookie baking went well.

Jess hope your SC comes together and you don’t have to ‘drag it out again’…

Renate we got a Piggly Wiggly grocery store last year….they really have some good prices too, BIL is coming by after church for his card, bread and may eat some pizza with us….

Gramma boo on still being under the weather….glad you got some supper delivered….

Phyllis hope you get all your Christmas doings done before your family day arrives…..

When hubby woke me up this morning, he told me his mom was crying, begging to die….he went in the bedroom, sat down on the bed and held her hand….I can’t imagine what is going thru her mind at this point….she went to bed as soon as she got out here last night…she is still eating good….this morning gravy and biscuit, scrambled egg, coffee and water…..she hasn’t lost the appetite…..

Well I am going to get off and hope this post, hello to anyone else that might drop in, need to finish getting ready and see what I need to do in the kitchen…..later……

Edited by user Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:27:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phyllis Offline
#1926 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:13:55 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello my friends. Rainy day here too. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes.

Joanne, so sorry to hear about your loss of your Mother. My prayers are with you during this time.

Gramma, hope you are on the mend with that sinus infection. So sweet of DH, DDIL and DGD's helping to make you feel better. Cute on the paper bag card. A least you have your card making to ease the cabin fever.

Jess, I have never been to one of those parties Blushing . I have no idea on the cookies, not had much luck with cookies, they always turn out hard and I like soft cookies. I did make some yeast rolls last night that turned out well. Hope you don't have to drag anything back out for your stamp camp, are you working tomorrow?

Deb, sorry about what MIL is going thru right now, so sad. Hope you and Howard are taking care of yourselves. I'm sure you look pretty all the time but I know I don't like to have people see me before I get myself together. I did get my Christmas shopping done for the family Christmas but still have lots more to do for others. The kids are getting money cards, they are at the age that I have no earthly idea what to get them. I have seen Piggly Wiggly stores, they are a southern chain I believe.

Renate, I need to get my Christmas cards mailed, I've addressed a few but need some stamps.

Pat, I watched your parade videos, really neat.

Well I need to get busy, another order came in last night. I also need to make a trip to M's for some things. Since HL moved, my closest store is M's. I need some foam paint brushes for my staining, they are throw aways since they can't be cleaned. Guess I had better copy this in case the MB decides to misbehave.

RGK Offline
#1927 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:47:25 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Happy Sunday afternoon,
Jess, yes I'm making a few cards of different designs. I've always just made soldiers cards and thought it is time to make a stash to have on hand. Right now it's just Christmas cards. We haven't planned the family Christmas yet. We won't have DS Jim and family here, they are PCS-ing in January and will try to come see us first. I so miss having all of us together during the holidays, especially since we have no extended family here.--I hope your SC goes well, I understand not wanting to drag things out again after you are finished. Hope you will have time to enjoy your Monday.--We don't have a cookie exchange at work, and if we did I would not participate. It takes enough time and energy to make cookies for the family.
Gramma, I hope you are on the mend today. After one week stuck in the house you would probably have to take me away in a padded vehicle. So glad you have things to keep your time occupied and family who remembers you at dinnertime.
Deb, I've seen P.W. stores somewhere when we traveled. We don't have them here. Glad you have an alternative to WM. Sorry to hear about MIL, I cannot even imagine what she must be going through. At least she is eating good. How was your family get-together today?
Phyllis, glad you are keeping busy with your work. Those little brushes are wonderful. I get them sometimes when they have them 10 or more for $1. You are a step ahead of me with your cards, but I'll get there eventually too. I need to get my cards going to Germany in the mail soon. Can't believe it's December already.
I'm going to work on the cards for a while and then get dinner started. Spaghetti/tomato sauce/Italian sausage/green pepper/salad – one of my favorites.
Hello to all who might stop by. Renate
#1928 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 8:18:33 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning~

Gramma~That's so nice of the kids to send home goodies for you!

Deb~We have PW stores up here. They're sale prices are usually good but compared to other stores their regular prices are a little high. So sorry do hear MIL is feeling so down. I know that doesn't help how DH is already feeling. Hugs to you both.

Phyllis~I don't know that I'll ever need to go to another one of those parties!! I do have off today. I work Tues-Fri this week and next and then I'm done for the year! Woohoo on another order! If you have a dollar store nearby I've seen those brushes there too.

Renate~Your family and friends will be thrilled to get a handmade Christmas card from you! Time sure seems to go by fast.

Stamp camp is ready to go for class on Sat. The other demo mentioned she hadn't heard from her neighbor yet so I said if you hear from her I have an extra kit but if she wants to attend, sorry, she missed the deadline. She's been one of the late ones for three months in a row. Last month after she signed up late to attend (her and daughter) she never even showed up. The other demo called her about 1 1/2 hours after camp started and she said, oh we're not coming, my son got sick. Anyway, I should get started on Christmas cards. I would like to do some grocery shopping and maybe do a Sam's run. Breakfast is first though. I love sleeping in and not having to get up to the alarm! Have a nice day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1929 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 1:39:59 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Monday afternoon…..just a quick pass thru today…..
Hubby had this bone pulled out of his gum this morning, I didn’t go due to another issue here….he is hurting but will be better in a few days….dentist told him Merry Christmas and did not charge him……very nice of him too, of course they get lots of bread…..cooking some veggie soup so he will be able to eat something tonight….
Phyllis glad your store is getting orders……where will your family Christmas be held?
Gramma are you still getting rain? How is the sinus issue?
Renate sorry the kids will be moving soon….but glad you will get to see them before they go….and yes, you can go ‘home’ to visit, but sure is nice to be closer.
Pat loved the gingerbread pic on FB…..
Jess yippee on the last work days you have…..good for you on the late SC people…I always let my demo know if I can or can’t come….I may try for one last class this year.
MIL had 3rd treatment today….her dau and 2 granddau’s sent her flowers for her b’day, they were gone when delivered so I got them….she started crying soon as she saw them.
Still sending big hugs and prayers to Joanne…..
Wed morning we decorate the church, since I didn’t get my errands done this morning, will be a full day tomorrow…need to pick up a few gift cards tomorrow, along with a few more cooking supplies so I can get a few goodies ready for gift giving….
Hello to Karen, Kathy and anyone else that might drop by….
Phyllis Offline
#1930 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 6:09:12 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Good evening everyone. It's been a beautiful day here today. I haven't accomplished too much today but did get the dogs bathed and trip to Lowes. Of course, finishing up the last order. I forgot to get stamps today, I really need to get my cards mailed.

Renate, some time back I found those foam brushes at M's for 20 for $1, not any more, they were 49 cents a piece yesterday. No problem, I picked up a few anyway. Your Spaghetti sounds yummy.

Jess, glad you could sleep in today, you need more of those days. I hadn't thought about check the $ store for those brushes.

Deb, poor hubby on the bone removal, how nice the dentist did it for free. See, your bribing has paid off LOL. Nice that MIL got flowers for her BD. Are you making those nugget tins? Where are you getting the tins if so? Our family Christmas will be held at my DB's this year, northern KY, just about 30 minutes from me. Have fun decorating the church.

Guess Pat is busy recuperating from her gingerbread decorating party.

Gramma, hope you're feeling better today.

Joanne, still thinking about you.

Kathy, haven't heard from you in a while, are you doing OK?

Hello to anyone else that might lurk in the castle.
imnchghere Offline
#1931 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 9:28:41 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good evening in the castle.. this needs to be quick as I have to go to bed. I am sure I can’t catch up and be able to get a post to go through.
Had a great weekend with family activities and now we are off for a couple days to take care of personal stuff. Then it is back to getting ready for the holidays. Not sure what we are doing or even when. I have to get some shopping done this week and baking also.
I read all the posts. Sending good thoughts to all of you. I am taking my tablet, but it is hard to post on it as it takes me longer. Will post if I can, but I am not counting on it.

#1932 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:35:01 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a great day.

Pat~Safe travels to you.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1933 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:04:36 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning,
Phyllis I got them from Speciality bottle, but I am sure there are other places, but this one was the first I found….better get my rear in gear on them too….glad your family time is close so you don’t have to travel too far.
Pat have a good few days of ‘family time’…..
Jess just a few more days…..
Renate hope your Monday was good….
Morning Gramma, how is the sinus issue…..
I am off to get a second cup of coffee and get my day going…….
Have a great one…..

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:05:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gramma Offline
#1934 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:37:49 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Sunny greetings Castlemates. 59 degrees and sun here today... Where am I?

"Sid the sinus" guy has taken up permanent residence in my head. I am now on 9 days without going anywhere... I can remember times when I begged for that issue, now, not so much.

Pat have a safe trip! Happy shopping!

Jess, Happy Tuesday back at cha!

Phyllis you must have the cleanest dogs in Ohio. LOL

Renate, congrats on the cardmaking. I finished a few last night. Nothing else to do while "Sid" is visiting.

Joanne, I'm still sending hugs and prayers. Hope things are going as well as can be expected for you and your family.

Hellos to anyone I've missed.

Hugz,
Gramma
RGK Offline
#1935 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:28:43 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Tuesday evening everyone. We had a dreary day here, so different from yesterday. It went from almost 70 yesterday to the 50s today.
Deb, how nice of your hubby's dentist to give him the freebie. How is he feeling today? Sounds painful. How's MIL after her treatment? Nice she got the beautiful flowers. My workday went well.
Phyllis, I haven't bought those brushes at M's in a while. I still have a small stash. I never checked the $store for them, don't use them that much. Spaghetti dinner was enough for 2 nights.
Pat, be safe and good luck with your personal stuff.
Jess, I hope work went well and the rest of the week will too.
Gramma, I know you don't like doctors but how long will you allow Sid to reside in your head? It's bad when you name your intruders! – I need to work on more cards and then get them mailed. I feel like time is slipping away with so much to do.
We got our new eye glasses today. Keeping the old ones for spares.- I have a nasty headache, I wonder if I have this up and down weather to thank for it. Maybe a cup of tea and a Motrin will help.
Joanne, thinking about you and wishing you well.
Renate
#1936 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:34:13 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi everyone. Have a fun filled day!

Jess

Dbson Offline
#1937 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:13:57 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning......
Made it to DGS's ballgame, he played great, they won....that boy can hit the 3 pointers.....last couple games he has had 4......reminds me so so much of my kids.....
Jess happy day to you....
Pat safe travels....
Phyllis are you ready yet for your family time?
Renate hubby feels so so this morning....mouth still sore....but he is going to help at church today too.....MIL sees the dr this morning, so we will know a bit more....but she did say yesterday the tumor has NOT shrunk.....now how many it will take to 'see a difference' is unknown to us...she is still happy as can be out here at night.....think it is 'just being in this house' because she is getting around just fine....she still doesn't want hubby fixing her b'fast but in the morning he will and also Sat morning too....I won't be home from the pageant til probably about 2am....I plan to sleep in.....
Gramma you need to get rid of Sid and soon.........
Joanne still sending hugs and prayers during this time.......
Hello to everyone else, I am off to get a shower, have laundry going and will need to make another grocery run today and pick up our coffee mate.....PW store is ordering what we like so it should be there this morning.....have a great day......

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:15:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phyllis Offline
#1938 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:45:07 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone.

Pat, hope you're having fun. Be safe in your travels.

Jess, Happy Wednesday, hope your day was good.

Deb, thanks for the info. on the tins. I think I saw that place during my search. Don't know if I'll order or not, certainly not for this year. I'm ready as I'll ever be for family time, hope I feel better than I have today, been nauseated and headache, don't know what's wrong, not like a cold or anything, just need to lie down for awhile I think. Sounds like DGS is going to be a star basketball player.

Gramma, I agree with the rest, you need to send that Sid guy packing, you really should go see a doctor.

Renate, I think you sent me your headache, LOL. Hope your's is better. The weather may be playing a part. Cool here today, what a difference.

Hello to anyone else stopping by; I think I'm headed for the sofa to relax a bit before I start supper.
RGK Offline
#1939 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:36:15 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello castle mates,
Deb, glad hubby is better. Did you make enough soup for a couple of days to make it easier for him to eat? Hope MIL is getting better report on her next visit. I agree it makes sense that she is happy when she is in your house.--Congrats to your DGS's athletic successes.
Phyllis, sorry about your headache and nausea, did resting on the couch help? My headache is sorta gone, stress and the weather are probably the cause. I hope you won't get sick with your family celebration just around the corner.--Did you decorate for Christmas outside, like you did for the Fall?
How is everyone else doing today?
Good evening to all. Renate
Dbson Offline
#1940 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:23:50 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Good evening, a quick fly by tonight....didn't get home from decorating the church til almost 2, starved....we had to buy a new tree, of course the one we chose was 'floor model only'....anyway we got almost everything done....a few bows to add to the top and maybe streamers down the tree....got home from church about 5:30 tonight from service....hubby got up a bean burrito from Taco Bell for a quick supper, no time for me to cook today....
Renate I did make enough soup, but hubby didn't want it again....
Phyllis sure hope you feel better.....I have 2 more cases of tins that will deliver tomorrow..one is for my friend....if I can't stay home and work on them I am going to be pulling an all 'nighter' to get my 'stuff' done....
Tomorrow is apt cleaning day, but going out 'way earlier than usual' to get it done...should be back home by 8 at the latest....maybe I can get a few hours to 'clean my house' before the family gathering....next week we have Christmas play for youngest grandson, he has a spelling be on Thursday, hubby has dr appt same day so he can't go, need to get my goodie cooking started....
Hope everyone has a great rest of their night....I am headed to the den for a bit of TV, then call it an early night......
#1941 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:37:34 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Morning! I'm hopeful that I can catch up later today! I see everyone is managing to keep as busy as usual. Have a nice day.

Phyllis~Hope you're feeling better. I read your post and thought of vertigo...

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#1942 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:13:42 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. I don't think I am going to be able to catch up. I am home from a very busy 2 days. Took care of the cemeteries and had fun times with Jim's cousin. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we will get back down.
I do need to get our tree up and some other decorations put out. I am hoping ne we can get a family gathering date set, so I know what I am dealing with. Shopping is my priority of course. Oh and finishing up the ornaments that are gifts and getting them in the mail.
Phyllis and Renate, I am sorry you both are under the weather with headaches and such. It is probably a combo of the weather, stress and anything else. I have been lucky so far.
Today I am taking care of the bed and dusting/vacuuming the upstairs. I also want to check ingredients for a few cookies I want to make, plus shortbread.
Not sure how much purging will get done this week, but Jim & I are making a dump run and a donation drop off on Sat if not sooner.

Gramma, I agree with the others, that Sid has got to go and the sooner the better.

Deb, seems like I read that MIL is having some good days. I am curious though about the tins you are talking about. ??? You can email me if necessary. Sneaky

Well, I am going to hope this posts and then I am going to get busy. Jim is working from home, so I will have his muscle if needed. I'll try to catch up better later.

Gramma Offline
#1943 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:17:50 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Greetings Castlemates... Sunny and mid-30's here.

I took "Sid" to the mailbox this morning, thinking to entice him away with the good weather.... no dice. I think I heard some mumbling in my head about him wanting to sign a lease. I promise(eek!) to call the doctor tomorrow if I'm not just a bit better. Better enough to go out someplace other than the mailbox.

Pat I have about 50 GP cards to mail you, but I haven't noticed anything on the sign up thread. I honestly don't check it that often, but I looked day before yesterday and there wasn't anything new.

Hope the rest of the castle is enjoying the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle..Fa la la la..

Hugz,
Gramma
Phyllis Offline
#1944 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:40:26 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello castle mates. I am feeling better today. Been doing some laundry and cleaning. DH picked up something today for me for Christmas and practically told me what it is, wanted to know if I wanted it now, I said nooo I, want to wait until Christmas. He gets so anxious, love him.

Jess, I thought about vertigo too, sometimes I think that might be the case. My SIL has that and it's horrible.

Renate, I did do so e decorating outside but not as much as I usually do. Hope you are feeling better.

Deb, I see you were up way late, I bet the decorating is beautiful at the church. Hope DH is doing better.

Pat, glad you're back and right back into your busy schedule. Hope you get your tree up. Your videos were cute.

Gramma, you and Sid are funny but you really need to send him on his way. Fa la la to you to.

Thanks Deb and Pat for the Christmas cards, lovely. Mine went out today.
Dbson Offline
#1945 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:39:59 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Just a short note, way too many irons in the fire today....
Pat sent you an email, will also send you the place I ordered from in just a couple mins.
Hope to come back shortly.....about time to eat a burger I cooked us for supper....
Dbson Offline
#1946 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:28:50 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Ok, back from a yummy burger.....picked lettuce from my bed for it too....boy, that stuff loves to grow for me...have several little piles growing and it is from the dirt I dumped out in January.....

Up early this morning, out to clean the apartment at 5:30am......2 hours later I am home.....then we did our housework....hubby helped with the vacuuming.....

Ran errands again today, boo hiss.....tired of them......but did get everything I think to start goodies next week....then hubby carried his truck to get a radio swapped out so I had to take him back at 5 to pick it up.....

Phyllis hope you 'like' what hubby got you.....have you told him anything special? Glad you are better.....

Gramma sorry SID won't leave you....please don't send him my way, I have no time around here to be sick....

Jess how was work?

Renate did you get your Christmas cards done?

Pat glad you had a good trip, always too short but I know your family enjoyed the time too....sent you a couple emails on the tins.....let me know if I can help with them....MIL has some good days and some 'grouchy' ones too.....I hope hubby's talk with her might 'help'. We are only trying to get her to do what the doc is saying to do during this treatment time....

Hello to all that might drop in, I need to get my pj's on and get comfy.....later.....
#1947 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 12:32:54 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Friday!And a TGIF to go with it! For a short work week it has been a doozy all the way around! Have a good day.

Jess
RGK Offline
#1948 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 4:05:09 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

good morning and a happy Friday to all.
Renate
Dbson Offline
#1949 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 7:19:55 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning.....forgot a delivery was due last night....found the box on the front porch, must have come while we were picking up hubby's truck.....tins for me and a friend...today a new wide format printer arrives.....I will be so happy to start printing things for cutting....in the beginning I liked the new printer I bought (about 18 months ago), but not so much now....if one of the kids needs it I will pass on to them....went back to the very first brand I started with.
I will be leaving about 1:30 or so today, need to make a stop by a certain store on the way down...then be at my sister's about 2:30 to head to Montgomery....beauty pageant starts at 8, over at 10, we won't get back on the road til probably 11:30, 2+ hours to my car, then about 20 more mins to home....so I may sleep til noon tomorrow.....LOL LOL LOL
Hope everyone has a great day, I have to get some things together for my food for the meal after our Christmas program on Sunday.....so I won't have much 'me' time at all this weekend.....cake, cinnamon rolls and slaw to prepare tomorrow.......plus I may put on some beans in the morning....
Later.....
imnchghere Offline
#1950 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 8:58:40 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning... Seems like my time is starting to dwindle rapidly. The trip to NC was so much fun, but cutting it down to only one day to visit, wasn't good. We still need to take another day to go to VA, to spend some time with Jim's aunt and stop and visit our niece. It will all get done, but it seems like suddenly I am running out of days.
Yesterday I got the tree up and we decorated it. The main floor is now pretty much finished. I am still not sure when we will be getting together. I am ok with *whatever day works*, but I need to know what day that is.
Today, I have one load of laundry (holiday linens) to do and I am contemplating a small tree in the family room.
I also need to make a birthday card for my cousin and get a few commercial cards in the mail. I have a few people who just don't care about the hand made ones. Also need to get 2 addresses for people who have moved.
Other plan is to consolidate 2 holiday tubs and put most of the things into the donation boxes that will be hauled off tomorrow along with old cans of paint and other junk to go to recycle/landfill. Be glad to have those piles out of the garage.

Time to get back to work. Need Jim to take a minute and move a tub for me.