Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Chantel Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 10:00:18 AM(UTC)
Chantel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Is there a list of what cartridges do and don't work well with the Imagine (no CCR)
I'm trying to just cut the envelope from new arrival and its spitting out my mat without cutting. My kate's kitchen never works with CCR. I'm seriously thinking that this paper weight might just need to be sold and I'll get an expression of some sort....I don't print much and its more of a headache then everything
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 9:24:00 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2509 time(s) in 1397 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Chantel Go to Quoted Post
Is there a list of what cartridges do and don't work well with the Imagine (no CCR)
I'm trying to just cut the envelope from new arrival and its spitting out my mat without cutting. My kate's kitchen never works with CCR. I'm seriously thinking that this paper weight might just need to be sold and I'll get an expression of some sort....I don't print much and its more of a headache then everything

New Arrival I've not had issues with. Kates Kitchen could be bad. That one had some bad ones. You can call PC although they won't support 'CCR' for the Imagine from what the mainboard post said from Nathan.

The ones that don't work often are newer ones from Sophie on, regular cartridges. The Imagine ones all work unless it's a faulty cartridge. Make sure your machine is up to date.

:)HTH
Khrista