Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
patv Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:17:50 PM(UTC)
patv

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 61 post(s)
I love looking at everyone pictures. I seldom post a reply because I'm usually on my laptop and have a hard time logging with it. Please don't stop posting pictures.
 1 user thanked patv for this useful post.
Sherri Kay on 12/12/2012(UTC)
shelleyevetts Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:53:46 PM(UTC)
shelleyevetts

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 183 post(s)
I completely understand your feelings. This has gone on for years. That is why I stopped posting for a long time and I've actually stopped coming here on a regular basis. I pop in maybe once a month now.. If that. The board just felt teal "clickish" to me. That being said....do not take it personally, when I do come on...i very rarely leave comments any more...thats only because I come on, on my phone and it wouldn't let me log in...you can't reply if not logged in.. I have a new phone that allows it...but I've gotten in a bad habit. I'm sure if we could reply without taking the time to log in there would be more responses. Just a thought. But there have ALWAYS been alot of lurkers that just don't post or reply...nothing personal
 1 user thanked shelleyevetts for this useful post.
Sherri Kay on 12/12/2012(UTC)
CRe8n4u Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 12:12:33 PM(UTC)
CRe8n4u

United States

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 262 post(s)
Quote:
I try to post something on most everyone's projects because I feel if they took the time to post it the least we could do is put a little something down. It just makes me feel like my work is crap and that is why I hardly post anymore. :(

Hi Sherri... Your work is great, don't ever think differently, it's from the heart and that's what truly matters!

It does seem like a lot of work here goes unappreciated, but people are too busy (I guess). I've come here off & on for years now. When I do visit, I always comment. It only seems fair that if I come to be inspired, I should reciprocate the same to others. To thank those who help inspire me and for taking the time to share their lovely creations. It is time consuming to: photograph, post, read, respond or thank, as well as the creation itself.

It's always nice to share the love & inspire others to be creativeBigGrin

Hugs,
Lisa