Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages«<2829303132>»
Beanies Mom Offline
#871 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:28:46 AM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

Groups: Registered
United States
Location: MQ: Page 15 Post 431 / Joined Date Should Be 7/13/2006

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 70 post(s)
I was glad to hear that there is something wrong and it isn't just my computer. Last night I couldn't get on using my computer or the phone. It really upsets me when pictures are coming in and I can't see them.

If you find out anything Gwynne please let me know. I can't be without being able to long in during the countdown. lol

I will be mailing at the last minute (Wednesday) but I will be mailing on time. I don't care if I have to crawl in the box and finish something on the way to ________________ house it will be done. lol Just thought about what I typed and that would be one heck of a hugh box, I'd would really have to pay alot in extra postage.

Everyone have a great day and keep those pictures coming.

Debbie
ScrappinGwen Offline
#872 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:44:49 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 862 time(s) in 671 post(s)
Just checked DC#s to see if anything updated overnight. Looks like there may only be one delivery late today.

Looking like there may be several tomorrow though!

For those of you that have not mailed yet - do your best to get mailed tomorrow and don't be worrying about the added expense of priority mail. It's usually too expensive for a swap this size.

If you don't think you are mailing by tomorrow, just let me know. I'd rather you send a properly boxed up swap, then rush and ruin something in the process.

Terri had to rush out of town last Thursday evening and won't be back home just yet, due to her FIL's funeral...so her box will obviously be mailing quite late. Every rule has its exception and she's the exception to the rule this round, understandably.

bklynborn Offline
#873 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:59:40 AM(UTC)
bklynborn

United States

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 136 post(s)
mine be in the mail tomorrow. dh left early due to meetings. so he promised me for tomorrow.

a big hello to my ss

loving all the wonderful items everyone is receiving. my name could go anyone of them. great job ladies

have a crafty day.BigGrin

bb
DeniseKenna Offline
#874 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:18:59 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CoyoteKim Go to Quoted Post
Yay! So glad you liked it all! For my "drying" tray I put some Saran Wrap on it so I don't ruin the gorgeous work Kelley did!
Ok- I have to make myself a steampunk box for myself. I truly love the way that came out! Can you believe that most of it is grunge paper?
Enjoy it all!

Kim, you may need to take orders for those boxes!!!

Fantastic Box! Good thing "no dibbs" was made good and clear!

My box is going out today! I may have to pack myself in too since it's been below zero for the last week and I'm needing to thaw out! Anywhere would be warmer than here right nowBlink
ScrappinGwen Offline
#875 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:52:07 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Just checked DC#s, and we now have 2 boxes out for delivery! Both boxes on the western side of the country.

I'm ready for some boxes to hit the eastern coast! lol
CraftyOldBat Offline
#876 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:03:44 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 419 time(s) in 348 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
Just checked DC#s, and we now have 2 boxes out for delivery! Both boxes on the western side of the country.

I'm ready for some boxes to hit the eastern coast! lol

At least my box has hit her town,it says expected delivery today, but it said that for yesterday too... At least it's there! BigGrin but the waiting is killing me...

It updated and it's out for delivery! ScaredBigGrin Scared

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:16:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KelleyRooks Offline
#877 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:55:19 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Kim, awesome job on the swap. Luvskrapin, you don't know how much I wanted to steal some of that from youLOL Especially the box.

Kim, I cut down' one of the ranger non-stick mats to fit inside my tray that way I can move it to anywhere to dry, but then I can pull the mat out and clean it easily.

amylendall Offline
#878 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:28:57 PM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
At least my box has hit her town,it says expected delivery today, but it said that for yesterday too... At least it's there! BigGrin but the waiting is killing me...

It updated and it's out for delivery! ScaredBigGrin Scared

wow it was me! my son just found it on the porch and tried to keep it from me! bratty teenager! now I have to wait for batteries to charge so I can take pictures after I open everything! thanks cob I am sure I will love everything! be back later with pics
 1 user thanked amylendall for this useful post.
CraftyOldBat on 12/4/2012(UTC)
planlady19 Offline
#879 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:50:27 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 268 post(s)
looks like i have a lot of catching up to do.. just got home from my father in laws funeral and being gone for what seems like forever..

This has been the longest six days i think i have ever been through.. I think in the last 6 days we might have had 3 hours of sleep a night.. so i am not a nice person right now.. LOL...

Only good thing is the drive is only nine hours one way...

ok have to get some things done here.. be back later to check everything out.

terri
heaven4333 Offline
#880 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:21:25 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Jean and Kim, beautiful work. Gwen I tried to see your beauties but had trouble viewing them.
Maybe you can post some pics for us to drool over too?
No box here yet but I am keeping tabs on my mailman.LOL
Terri, I am so sorry about your fil, hope you can get some rest
and recover. Was it an unexpected death or some lingering disease?
I will say a prayer for him and your family.
planlady19 Offline
#881 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:04:53 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Quote:
Terri had to rush out of town last Thursday evening and won't be back home just yet, due to her FIL's funeral...so her box will obviously be mailing quite late. Every rule has its exception and she's the exception to the rule this round, understandably.
t

Let's me say that I am really sorry that my box will be mailing late so please forgive me in advance. I would have much rather been here finishing it up then there.. but thank you for your understanding.

Kathy he had been sick for some time with shingles.. so for anyone who can get it go get the vac shot.. but he really went downhill this last week.. we were planning on going later this month but then they called each day and it was just worse so we got there just a few hours before his passing.. but then it seems like it was so slow getting all the arrangements done and they had already done the pre need things.. so since i am still punch drunk from the lake of sleep i am just going to say that I have called dibbs on all of the lovely things I have seen..

Great boxes everyone..

Scrapin*Creations Offline
#882 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:23:16 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Was thanked: 173 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Thanks so much to Jessica (Luvskrapin). I love everything and Ladies NO DIBBS. I'll be back later to post pics. I wanted to say thanks and to let Jessica know I got her wonderful box of goodies.

Ali
~Pamela~ Offline
#883 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:24:45 PM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Great boxes ladies! I am mailing tomorrow and will send the DC# as soon as I have it, I wanted to mail sooner but I have some crazy things going on and it just didn't happen.
GrammaP Offline
#884 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:47:31 PM(UTC)
GrammaP

United States

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 146 post(s)
Teri, Sorry to hear abt your FIL. Try to destress if possible. My prayers are with you and your family.
amylendall Offline
#885 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:13:47 PM(UTC)
amylendall

first I have to say absolutely no dibbs on anything! next I have to say thanks again to cob I love everything!! I can tell that someone was taking notes and paying attention during class this month!! LOL what she was worried about I just dont quite understand because everything was perfect! now for the pics drooling allowed but once again NO DIBBS on anything! its all mine mine mine!!
first was a steampunk pear (what a way to twist the directive)
second was some alcahol inks and the stuff to go with them
next was a card from her I love the spider web embossing! what folder is that one?
next was ribbons lace ribbons love them all
then was a purse love the decorating on this and the candy inside I had to fight the teenager off and threaten his life to keep all this yummy candy for me!
next is the banner love the colors and I love the squares the first picture is just so small it doesn't look like a picture is there unless you click on it!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:30:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

amylendall attached the following image(s):
SAM_4802.JPG
SAM_4825.JPG
SAM_4799.JPG
SAM_4800.JPG
SAM_4803.JPG
SAM_4804.JPG
SAM_4805.JPG
SAM_4807.JPG
SAM_4808.JPG
SAM_4809.JPG
amylendall Offline
#886 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:36:37 PM(UTC)
amylendall

more pics
the rest of the banner
then the oval tags
next is the music sheet! by the way I love the flower!
then there are cards for the blue and green
next is my most favorite thing maybe the smallest but I just love these little guys! I collect little smores men ornaments and I had no idea that there was a paris one! I was so excited when I took him out of the box!
next is a camp box I might have to put in my rv for some of the little things that are hard to keep track of!
inside the box was the stickers which I had on my mq that I have a hard time finding!
next s a pretty frame I need to find a picture to put in it!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:57:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SAM_4810.JPG
SAM_4811.JPG
SAM_4812.JPG
SAM_4817.JPG
SAM_4819.JPG
SAM_4820.JPG
SAM_4821.JPG
SAM_4822.JPG
SAM_4823.JPG
SAM_4824.JPG
amylendall Offline
#887 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:58:55 PM(UTC)
amylendall

last few pics
first is the rest of the blue green cards then the bird box is absolutely gorgeous!and thats everything! the alcahol inks were inside the bird box!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:06:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SAM_4818.JPG
SAM_4826.JPG
Jen Offline
#888 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:19:05 PM(UTC)
Jen

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Teri so sorry to hear abut your fil. No matter how we may expect it, it is never easy. Take care and try not to worry about too much.

Love see all the wonderful boxes coming in. My box will also be mailed tomorrow and I will send my DC # as soon as I get it. Guess there are a few of us mailing Wednesday. Oh well still on time and a chance to check every thing once again.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:19:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniseKenna Offline
#889 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:27:54 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
I got my box from Candy!!!!! Thank you Thank you! Aidan was thrilled that there was stuff in there for him! Went to take photos and my camera battery is EXHAUSTED! Blushing Poor thing, it was out in my car in below zero weather! It needs some inside time.

I'll make sure to post soon!!! Thanks again CandyLove
trvkladd Offline
#890 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:50:54 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Teri~ So sorry to hear about your FIL...will keep you and your family in my prayers. {{Hugs}}

Ladies~ Loving all the pics...so exciting to see such great work. You all outdid yourselves. Love the altered tray that Jean made...the fruit cards that Linda made were so darn cute...the chocolate covered strawberry cards that Kim made are fantastic, love, love, love the purses that COB and Kim made! Can't wait to see more.

HI to my SS's!!! My box is going postal tomorrow! Will post DC as soon as I get it in the mail and then I'll be nail biting till she gets it! Hope everyone is having a great night. See you all in the morning

~Rebecca
chefkimmo Offline
#891 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:16:47 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Gosh, I sat down and started writing a nice little pm to Sheila about the box and her wonderful thoughtfulness and things locked up. It wasn't the first time in the past several days. I started to catch up reading and then to try to re-write my message but woke up at midnight still on the last post I was reading... I guess going to bed at 3:00 a.m. after trying to do some work on Sunday night plus being up some late hours over the weekend crafting kind of did me in.

Just to put it out there I had mailed over the weekend. I am bummed that currently it doesn't show leaving Houston so I am hoping it will update as it shows the expected delivery is tomorrow... so hoping and praying my SS will receive her box tomorrow. As always I am nervous and hope she likes her goodies.
chefkimmo Offline
#892 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:31:03 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

SO no sleeping until I get this done as I want to share what Sheila sent to me:

Day 1 - A Partridge in a Pear Tree - anything fruity. I opened this die and this was a fun surprise for me. I know I will use for many different uses!!

Day 2 - Two Turtle Doves - Pertaining to love -- Check this out! I can look at George and find out the time. I have an excuse to sit and day dream and watch the time go by. Drool BigGrin

Day 3 - Three French Hens - Anything Paris of French. This awesome bucket with the cover made with this Paris material. I almost just went to fill it and then I realized I needed to post pictures first. Smile

Day 4 - Four Calling Birds - Something made of feathers. Oh my - check out this basket and I guessing it was home made and the liner is such a nice twist for me of the feathers as I just LOVE the print of this fabric. I am not sure how I will use the basket yet but I do know I want it in a special place.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:39:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chefkimmo attached the following image(s):
IMAG0657.jpg
IMAG0656.jpg
IMAG0648.jpg
IMAG0651.jpg
chefkimmo Offline
#893 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:47:43 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Phew, after a few attempts I finally got those loaded.... so here are a few more:

Day 5 - Five Golden Rings - Banner. A nice banner with fun jingle bells that says Joy! I could use this as a reminder for me to remember the Joy of things.

Day 6 - Six geese a laying - Oval tags - Love that I got some birthday and Christmas

Day 7 - Seven swans a swimming - blues & greens: a set of cards with blues and greens and if you set them in a row I was thinking how they could be in order of the boat crossing and the birds flying by. I always want things to use and then I get them and so don't want to share. Smile

Day 8 - Eight Maids a Milking - pearl theme
Such pretty colors of the liquid pearls (and by the way, are you seeing the cutest tags that she made for each item!?) I am so enjoying them!!

IMAG0662.jpg
IMAG0663.jpg
IMAG0649.jpg
IMAG0661.jpg
IMAG0659.jpg
chefkimmo Offline
#894 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:05:50 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

And here are the last few.... (OH and just so y'all know --- NO DIBBS!!! LOL)

Day 9 - Nine Ladies Dancing - Purse with candy.... Ummm YUMMO, Peanutbutter M&Ms and look at the cute little purse will find a special home

Day 10 - Ten Lords a Leaping - Masculine project: Love these cards

Day 11 - Eleven Pipers a Piping - embellishments ribbon/trim: Not sure if the colors show up very well in the picture but one is a blue and red, just depending on how the light shines on it and I can't wait to put it on a project. The shades will definitely be put to good use.

Day 12 - Twelve Drummers Drumming - music sheet.... du du duhhhhh --- the man himself!! As Brandon says it when he plays a George Strait song "mom, your man" and when I unwrapped it and said look at this picture of George and Brandon said "Is that for me?" LOL,,, hmmm should I share?

Sheila, just so you know. Brandon doesn't often want to take the items I get in swaps.
IMAG0664.jpg
IMAG0658.jpg
IMAG0652.jpg
IMAG0654.jpg
#895 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:15:57 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Thanks again Jessica (Luvskrapin)..remember no dibbs. I was having camera issues and some pics are not that good..sorry about that. For Day 2: you can't see that its crackle paint and it says Live Laugh Love.

Day 1: Apple cinnamon candle. Yum ~ smells so goodBigGrin

Day 2: Initial A..the colors are perfect. I can't wait to put in my Scrap Studio next spring. Our house is almost done and next spring I'll have a Scrap Studio. It will be nice to have my own space again.

Day 3:Paris stickers

Day 4: Bird cage

Day 5: Merry Christmas Banner. Will be hanging up in the morning.

Scrapin*Creations attached the following image(s):
DSC04495.JPG
DSC04499.JPG
DSC04502.JPG
DSC04505.JPG
DSC04507.JPG
DSC04508.JPG
DSC04512.JPG
#896 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:33:43 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

More pics....
Day 6: Christmas tags
Day 7: Beach stickers..can't wait to use them on a layout.
Day 8: Snowflakes love them will decorate with them.
Day 9: cute purse filled with Hershey Bliss .. yum
Day 10: card fronts
Day 11: ribbon
Day 12: Music box..will be putting this out with the banner.

Thanks again Jessica for all your wonderful creations..I love everythingBigGrin

Ali
DSC04517.JPG
DSC04519.JPG
DSC04521.JPG
DSC04522.JPG
DSC04524.JPG
DSC04527.JPG
DSC04528.JPG
DSC04529.JPG
DSC04530.JPG
#897 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:41:30 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

last few pics of the music box:
DSC04531.JPG
DSC04532.JPG
GrammaP Offline
#898 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:48:05 PM(UTC)
GrammaP

United States

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 146 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chefkimmo Go to Quoted Post
Gosh, I sat down and started writing a nice little pm to Sheila about the box and her wonderful thoughtfulness and things locked up. It wasn't the first time in the past several days. I started to catch up reading and then to try to re-write my message but woke up at midnight still on the last post I was reading... I guess going to bed at 3:00 a.m. after trying to do some work on Sunday night plus being up some late hours over the weekend crafting kind of did me in.

Just to put it out there I had mailed over the weekend. I am bummed that currently it doesn't show leaving Houston so I am hoping it will update as it shows the expected delivery is tomorrow... so hoping and praying my SS will receive her box tomorrow. As always I am nervous and hope she likes her goodies.

Kim, great job on the pictures--I am thrilled you liked everything. Yes, I made the basket and liner with JeanP--we had several playdatesLOL As for the bucket cover that was a pattern I bought a year or so ago and used to make art supply aka Easter baskets for the little girls. As soon as I knew you were my SS I had the idea for the sheet music directive!! I know you said no dibbs but if you want to share with Brandon, I wouldn't mind especially since he likes it--tha is high praise form a young man. I enjoyed this swap and hope you enjoyed the tags--they were a blast to make i loved the humor in them
ScrappinGwen Offline
#899 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:40:02 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I could not get on the MB again last night....so this morning DH suggested resetting the router, unplugging everything. So here I am again! Hopefully resetting the system will keep me here this week! lol So frustrating!!

Beanie, your PM box is full....

update on mailing dates: Terri is not the only one mailing late this round. The SS mailing to her equally needs the extra time so I'm hoping those two can both mail out by Monday, Dec.10th.

I have a couple others probably not mailing out til Thursday or Friday.

I know you all have a zillion things to do to get ready for the holidays but please please please try to finish up and get the swap box in the mail first. It's one less thing to stress over!

And thank you to the rest of you that are getting boxes in the mail today.

ScrappinGwen Offline
#900 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:43:11 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Love that steampunk pear COB!! Certainly gives Amy a good taste of steampunk! (pun intended!)

(who ever thought we would have so much fun with steampunk this year??)

and using the word "DREAM" on the banner is another great idea! Butterflies were perfect embellie for it too.

Enjoy it all Amy! Nice job COB!
 1 user thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
CraftyOldBat on 12/5/2012(UTC)