Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<45678>»
scrappinchic Offline
#151 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 1:22:50 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
I received my box from Penny! Thank you! I am not even going to opening it yet. I am hoping DH hurrys home so I can get this box out sight. Like the old saying.... out of sight, out of mind. Yeah right! Its gonna eat at me for the week and a half. I think I can! I think I can! Maybe if I keep repeating this to myself, I will be able to hold out until DH puts it away! I think I can, I think I canLOL !

How about some caroling.....

Dashing through the snow
on a one horse open sleigh,
Over the firlds we go
Laughing all the way,
Bells on bob-tall ring
making spirits bright,
What fun it is to ride and sing
a sleighing song tonight.

Jingle bells, jingle bells
jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride
in a one horse open sleigh.......

Have a good afternoonWink !
PennyDiGioia Offline
#152 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 4:53:59 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Jess I'm glad you got it Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a fireplace you should take it out of the box and hang it up. Anticipation is part of the fun. I remember as kid getting up in the middle of the night on xmas eve just to catch a glimpse of the tree and all the presents. Then I would run back to my room and wake up my sister, we would then exchange gifts and wait until morning for the rest of the family. Such an exciting time in a childs life. I hope I brought you that feeling. It's great to feel like a kid once in a while!
scrappinchic Offline
#153 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:47:44 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Penny it sure has. I am such a big kid at heart! I got it from my mom! She was just as bad as I amUnsure . I can't wait to start opening! Thanks again for being a great partner! I will post the DC# when I get to the PO! Have a great day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#154 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:36:12 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
WHOO HOOO I just came back from the post office and mailed out Beachbums box. YIPPEEEE. DC 03120090000053748244 WHOO HOO. how exciting. we are so far apart. LOL. we are getting snow again. and its windy as all heck. Up to 49 miles per hour. Garbage cans everwhere as today is trash day. LOL. empty cans looking for a new home. LOL. Oh well talk to you all later.
 1 user thanked MarjorieLindley for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 12/7/2012(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#155 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:10:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Just a reminder that the boxes are due to your partner's by the 12! That gives us 7 days.

Hey Penny! I hope things are well! I will have your DC# soon! I am waiting on a last minute item I ordered. Its taking forever. I will ship it seperate if its not here soon. I can't wait to see what you think of your box!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:38:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

weagz Offline
#156 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:30:27 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Mailed my package out today for my partner! BigGrin

DC#03120860000089639692

I hope it doesn't take too long to get there! BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:31:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#157 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:46:51 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

My Partners box is on its way. WHOO HOO. I see it made it to oak creek. YAY. Its outta here. My partners should have it already tomorrow. WHOO HOOO. Ya boxes are taking a week to get to my area as we are a small town and it goes all over the place to get here but our boxes that leave here get to where they are suppose to in 1 2 or 3 days only. What gives.

My son just received his xmas box I sent out yesterday. He is in chicago and he gets it in 1 day. Don't figure. But it takes 3 to 4 days when he sends stuff to me. Ridiculous.

anyways Hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day. MID WEEK. yay. Half over.
SheilaFennell Offline
#158 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:09:59 PM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 48 post(s)
The FABULOUS Miss Rhonda- your package is going postal TOMORROW!!!! I will post the conf # tomorrow evening....now to get busy wrapping!!!!! LOL

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:11:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#159 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:35:08 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Hello Beachbum. Looks like your box is sitting in oak creek. Must be taking a nap. LOL. Well its on its way anyways. Will keep watching to see when it wakes up and moves along.

Hello everyone this is exciting. Can't wait to see what everyone gets. So much Fun.

My son comes home in 15 days. So I have a countdown on my facebook. WHOO HOO. so exciting. I got his room all ready for him. Floors washed, everything is dusted and bed is washed. YIPPEE I bet you can't tell at all how Excited I am to have my one and only home for the holidays. This is his first xmas on his own out of college. First tree. Yippee.

Well better get back to work.
MarjorieLindley Offline
#160 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 3:49:26 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Knock Knock anyone out there. THis is one of the quietest swaps I have ever been on. LOL

Hellooooooo ECHO ECHO ECHO. yup I am alone here
scrappinchic Offline
#161 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 3:56:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Marjorie! I'm up! We only have 6 days and then we can start opening all the goodness our partner's sent us! I can't wait!

Hey Penny!

Have a great day!
Beach_Bum Offline
#162 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 12:01:58 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi Stocking Swap Partner!!!!

Since I got your email about you living in the sticks too..... I thought I would send your package out Fed Ex or Fed Up is more like it. Last night, I went by the hardware store to pickup my tracking number and there sat my box with about 50 other packages.... No one told me they weren't coming until Friday! I reboxed it and it is coming to you via Priority Mail postal pony.... tracking number is 0311 3260 0000 6031 8675. You should have it on Monday per the postal mail lady. You will have it in plenty of time. I know they were not going to mess with me when I picked it up.... I have a blocked tear tuck in one eye, so underneath it is all swollen and red... and that goes half way down one side of my nose. Actually I look like I just went a few rounds in the ring with a boxer! Doc cannot see me until 2 pm today to fix it!

Weatherman says it's going to get cold in Kansas...... I've enjoyed these 60 and 70 degree days and really don't want them to leave but, Mother Nature has other thoughts I guess.

Wow... just answered the door.... Mail dude there, a new one, had to catch myself there.... he's going to look good in the summer in shorts!Flapper Wow!!!! LOL Dear God, please don't let him be a temporary one...... whew....... he brought my partner's box to me..... Wonder Bread cannot wrap up buns that look that good Blushing ..... whew.... good thing DH wasn't home, I need a cold shower!Blushing Please let him be the permanent replacement of the old bat that delivers our mail after she reads my magazines!

I know... enough drooling! Drool Flapper Drool

Happy Friday!!!!!

Beach BumCool

SheilaFennell Offline
#163 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 12:56:14 PM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Miss Rhonda - I can't top the post right before mine, but mine is exciting as well!

The tracking # for your surprise is 0312 1430 0001 8156 7275 and the USPS states it will be delivered on Dec. 10! YAY!

Hope you enjoy it as I had a tremendous time putting it togethere for you! BigGrin
 1 user thanked SheilaFennell for this useful post.
weagz Offline
#164 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 4:40:43 PM(UTC)
weagz

I got a package in the mail today! BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin Thanks partner! Hope you get yours soon!

Can't wait to see what everyone has in their stockings!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#165 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 5:47:44 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: Beach_Bum Go to Quoted Post
Hi Stocking Swap Partner!!!!

Since I got your email about you living in the sticks too..... I thought I would send your package out Fed Ex or Fed Up is more like it. Last night, I went by the hardware store to pickup my tracking number and there sat my box with about 50 other packages.... No one told me they weren't coming until Friday! I reboxed it and it is coming to you via Priority Mail postal pony.... tracking number is 0311 3260 0000 6031 8675. You should have it on Monday per the postal mail lady. You will have it in plenty of time. I know they were not going to mess with me when I picked it up.... I have a blocked tear tuck in one eye, so underneath it is all swollen and red... and that goes half way down one side of my nose. Actually I look like I just went a few rounds in the ring with a boxer! Doc cannot see me until 2 pm today to fix it!

Weatherman says it's going to get cold in Kansas...... I've enjoyed these 60 and 70 degree days and really don't want them to leave but, Mother Nature has other thoughts I guess.

Wow... just answered the door.... Mail dude there, a new one, had to catch myself there.... he's going to look good in the summer in shorts!Flapper Wow!!!! LOL Dear God, please don't let him be a temporary one...... whew....... he brought my partner's box to me..... Wonder Bread cannot wrap up buns that look that good Blushing ..... whew.... good thing DH wasn't home, I need a cold shower!Blushing Please let him be the permanent replacement of the old bat that delivers our mail after she reads my magazines!

I know... enough drooling! Drool Flapper Drool

Happy Friday!!!!!

Beach BumCool

OMG Your Killing me. LOL. Did you take a picture??? If you did post it. LOL. I gotta see now. Usually those kinds only stick around for a short time.

Ha Ha I am so glad the box decided to stop napping and start traveling again. LOL. YAY you got it. It always makes me nervous sending in the us mail. I have had my box sitting in a post office a couple times for up to two months before it finally gets delivered. I like fed ex all the way. There was only a 3 dollar difference between post box and fed ex and I should have done fed ex but I am so happy it made it. WHEW. I know it eventually gets there but ugh. And my stepdad works for the post office HA HA. He knows how i feel he hears about it. LOL

Well I will talk to you all later. Gotta cropping day tomorrow so I better gather my things so I am ready. Last day to finish a book for my son. All his 1sts for his first year in filming and editing in his job. WHOO HOO.
Heart2hand Offline
#166 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:34:56 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Sheila....Thanks for the tracking...yours is going postal on MONDAY...had to work half a day today after doing 1o's all week.....ughhh...I"m sooo tired, I just want to sleep.

Beach_Bum....that is just too funny. Wonder bread would love that quote!!!!!!! Omg...I laughed sooo hard....

HUGS to all
rhonda
SweetCreations Offline
#167 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 11:18:36 AM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hey stocking sisters. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Wonderbread buns. Sooooooooo very funny. I really need a picture too. Please share haha. So glad my sister got her box already. I went with priority as it was only $2 more then reg mail. So worth it.

Penny, so glad you had fun here in Las Vegas. Wish i would have seen that you were going to be here. I would have tried to meet you. Must have missed that post. Maybe next time.

Rhonda, hopefull when you come in March I will be here and we can meet up. I would really like that. Let me know what you think

You Ladies that can't wait to open presents are soo funny. I have to have willpower since I am here alone. I WILL BE STRONG. I love the stocking part of Christmas more than anything else. Can't wait.

Better get going. I should try to do some stuff today. Already did my grocery shopping for the week (up at 6:00 am) Crying Couldn't sleep. Got the dishwasher going. Need to complete something for a swap. One more outing, then the day is mine!!!.

Talk to you all soon.

Hugs, Sweets/Cherie
scrappinchic Offline
#168 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 5:52:01 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Penny your package is going postal tomorrow. I am sorry for the delay! Your other item still isn't here. I am going to wait on my mailman before mailing. If not it will be mailed seperate. Its one of the last days so you can open the rest before its time to open it. I am mailing priority! I hope it doesn't let me down so it will be there on the 12th. Hugs to ya my friend!

Get those packages out if you haven't already! No more time! I need DC#s tomorrow at the latest!

Can't wait to start seeing pictures!
Heart2hand Offline
#169 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 2:44:46 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hey Girls...

Sweets....sounds awesome.....

Sheila....your box is on the way , OMG...I rec'vd yours today....I feel bad....it's not fancy wrapped liked yours are.....BEAUTIFUL ....and the TAGS are to die for....I feel horrible.....Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying THE STOCKING...is amazing...love the color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0311 2550 0001 7659 9213

HUGS
rhonda
PennyDiGioia Offline
#170 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 3:10:18 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Hello all you maggie lovers. I just got my winter stamp club from sweden Laugh Laugh and thought you might like a preview. It is not easy to stamp a whole sheet, so they are not perfect but I don't have the time to cut and mount them right now. I think the collection is calle "with love" but I don't know the names of the individual stamps yet.

Not sure about the new york and newark postmarks but the maggies are beautiful. I love the cupid!!
PennyDiGioia attached the following image(s):
PICT0001.JPG
scrappinchic Offline
#171 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:09:46 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Penny here is your DC# finally! Its 0312143000094035700 . I still didn't get your _______ so I will mail it as soon as it gets here. I have tracked the number and its on its way. Just moving slowly! So sorry for the hold up! I hope you like everything! Thanks for being a great partner! I can't wait to start opening!

Love the new stamps! I have thought about order the kit. I may have to check into it again! Thanks for sharing!
SheilaFennell Offline
#172 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:44:00 PM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Miss RHonda - I was afraid I had not done enough! I am so glad you liked it....blue and silver stockings are not to be found in Texas! (ha ha). Oh well...I started to get a Dallas Cowboy stocking since that would be blue and gray but wasn't sure you would appreciate that!

I am totally confident I will fall in love with everything that you did and am anxiously waiting the arrival! THis is way better than Christmas!

Heart2hand Offline
#173 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:49:55 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Sheila....awhhhhhhhhh YOU are just toooo sweet....YOUR packaging is awesome....Not a Cowboy fan, but definately a COLTS fan....BigGrin Wink Wink lol....Love the stocking...just darling....

THANKS...

HUGs
rhonda
PennyDiGioia Offline
#174 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 5:23:50 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Jess- I am waiting patiently. One good thing is that I won't have to look at it for days before I can open something. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Swedish kits are fun. You have no idea what you are getting until it arrives. But you are the first one to see the new stamps!
scrappinchic Offline
#175 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:30:17 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Penny thats true. You didn't have to sit through the torture of knowing you had goodies hid somewhere by DHGlare ! I am ready to begin orderingBigGrin ! Your package should be there tomorrow and right on time. Just waiting on your ________. Needless to say this ebay seller will not get positive feedback from me. Super slow shipping. Not a good experience at allCursing ! Needless to say I have a couple days to play with before I have to take drastic measuresLaugh !

Have a great day!
weagz Offline
#176 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:36:36 AM(UTC)
weagz

The package for my partner, Sweets, says it is stuck in NY! I was told it would be delivered 12/11, but the status online says 12/12! I hope you get it on time!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone's goodies! Soon, Ladies, we'll be able to tear into those packages!

Beach_Bum Offline
#177 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:59:16 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Cool Good morning fellow cricuteers!

Marjorie.... just checked on line to see where your package was that I sent and it looks like it is out for delivery!!! YEAH ThumpUp Whew.... I was starting to sweat ice cubes here... it's to cold for anything else!

I'll be back to check later to make sure you it!

Happy Tuesday everyone.... tonight I teach our Basic Grey Page of the Month class and I don't even have the instructors two page layout done yet so I guess I'd better get moving!

Beach Bum Cool
weagz Offline
#178 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:20:19 PM(UTC)
weagz

Yay! BigGrin

I just checked the status again and it finally says it is out for delivery! So, Sweets, you should be getting it today!

BigGrin

MarjorieLindley Offline
#179 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:14:53 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

whoo hoo my box is here. I will open it tomorrow. Its movie night tonight and we just watched ted. So funny and corny. anyways gotta hit the bed now as i have to work tomorrow. Luv the writing on the box beachbum. Of course I seen the do not open this end first. HA HA. turned it around and it says to open this end first. LOL. Gotta luv it. How exciting. This is a very fun swap. Well I will open up the box in the morning. YIPPEEE.
Beach_Bum on 12/12/2012(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#180 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:01:30 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Can't wait to see what everyone gets first! Today is opening day! Rememeber to started with day 12! Have fun!

Penny your other package finally come. I will get it in the mail to you today!