Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
scrapalette Offline
#31 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 3:15:57 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18934 time(s) in 8449 post(s)
I think if people never leave this Chat forum, they would definitely think the board is slow and negative. But if you ever venture to one of the other 42 forums {plus a forum for each cart} on the Community MB, you'd change your mind. In the past 24 hrs, there have been over 50 posts in the Craft Forums. I'm sure there are lots in the other forums {except the card forums}. If you dumped all those back into this forum, not only would it be a mess, it would be even more difficult to find what you might be looking for.

I think it still is a great, fun board~as a whole~with a lot of helpful people and tons of inspiration! BigGrin
 2 users thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 12/11/2012(UTC), MissAnn on 12/11/2012(UTC)
CrafT1 Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:23:41 AM(UTC)
CrafT1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 379 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MarleneO Go to Quoted Post
Things have definetly changed around here. I always go first to Card forum because that is what I mostly make and when I first started on here in 2009, it would take me 1-1 1/2 hours to go through the projects, there were 4-5 pages of new posts every day. Now there are only a few new posts on page one. The old board was much more inspiring. And back then everyone put their projects in their posts, but today either you have to download the photos (which I won't do) or people are sending you to their blogs (which I rarely do either, I think it's ok to send you to their blog for additional information but not to see the project). But I am still here every night and will continue to do so.

I agree with this. It is too difficult to see and post pictures now. Before you would open a post and be able to see wonderful projects. Now the pictures are too small or you have to download them or go to a blog to see them. And I used to post pictures but recently tried to post some and couldn't get it to work so I gave up. The pictures were so inspiring and motivating to try new things. I think if that were fixed more people would visit and comment.
 2 users thanked CrafT1 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 12/11/2012(UTC), MissAnn on 12/11/2012(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:02:48 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8016 time(s) in 4681 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CrafT1 Go to Quoted Post
I agree with this. It is too difficult to see and post pictures now. Before you would open a post and be able to see wonderful projects. Now the pictures are too small or you have to download them or go to a blog to see them. And I used to post pictures but recently tried to post some and couldn't get it to work so I gave up. The pictures were so inspiring and motivating to try new things. I think if that were fixed more people would visit and comment.

CrafT - I hope you know that you can click on the little pictures that do get posted to make them larger. I think they look great when you click on them. You might already know....not trying to be sarcastic...but, I really love to click on them. I realize some may not have the quick response when they click on them, though.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
MissAnn on 12/11/2012(UTC)
MissAnn Offline
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:46:11 PM(UTC)
MissAnn

United States

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 302 post(s)
I agree that we are the ones to jump start this board again! I try to come on several times a week and sometimes every day or even twice a day. It just depends. I think right now with the holidays coming, we are all busy,so maybe we need to look forward to a big come back for 2013. I really want this board to be active and supportive. I know we can do it, but we need to respond and not just read.I love it here!
 2 users thanked MissAnn for this useful post.
Annabella on 12/11/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 12/11/2012(UTC)
Annabella Offline
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:05:01 PM(UTC)
Annabella

United States

Was thanked: 624 time(s) in 509 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CanadianRose Go to Quoted Post
It's blogs I tells ya, blogs!!!LOL Since people started blogs, they seem to post their creations on them rather than on here. I'm not a "blogger" and only go to certain ones that I am interested in, like paperie in bloom (love her flowers!). Now, if bloggers could post photos of their projects on here and maybe the instructions on their blogs.......Cool

Isn't there an issue with PC and posting pictures. If it is posted PC can use it???

When the instruction are in the blogs, I go there. I'm on here at least twice a day. I go to the other forums and try to check in to one or two when I can.

It is up to all of us to change this!!!

I think this should be our New Years Resolution!!!

When did the security Images come back?? It wasn't there yesterday???

BarbPoll Offline
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:06:11 PM(UTC)
BarbPoll

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 1996 time(s) in 639 post(s)
I joined the MB Iin 2006 & agree it was very active back then with lots of comments & chatter constantly. If that is what we want again then we all have to make it happen on our own by posting & commenting on projects.

I joined the circle just to use my points. That board is no more active than this board - maybe even less. I post in the layout thread & the same threads stay on page 1 for weeks at a time instead of a day or two. Very boring! I must admit I don't always comment on projects because I'm in a hurry or whatever. I'll make more of an effort in the future. BigGrin ThumpUp
 1 user thanked BarbPoll for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 12/11/2012(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#37 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:07:53 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8016 time(s) in 4681 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Annabella Go to Quoted Post
Isn't there an issue with PC and posting pictures. If it is posted PC can use it???

When the instruction are in the blogs, I go there. I'm on here at least twice a day. I go to the other forums and try to check in to one or two when I can.

It is up to all of us to change this!!!

I think this should be our New Years Resolution!!!

When did the security Images come back?? It wasn't there yesterday???

I think there are many, many talented (really talented) users on these MBs who do have concerns about PC's policies because they do reserve the rights to use anything posted on their MBs in the way they see fit. I wouldn't be so happy with that myself....if I were that talented. I don't sell anything I make and probably never will. Oh, I have had aspirations to do so, but in my thirty or so years of crafting and making things, I've never once tried to sell anything I make.

So, there may be MORE here who are so talented and who use their designs for their own purposes and don't want PC to have the right to do with what PC wants to do with their designs/creations. I don't blame them.

I think there are many of us who know we aren't in that category and don't even really have the talent to worry about what we post here.

I also don't blame ProvoCraft for running their business the way they want to run their business. I don't agree with many things they do....but, I still love their products and intend to come here for inspiration from those of us who will post our creations.

JMHO. I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ANY SECURITY CODES FOR A LONG TIME....but, others said they had them yesterday. Sorry some of you are getting them.

Char