Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages«<3435363738>»
RockinRobin1 Offline
#1051 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:43:10 AM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 666 post(s)
First off, NO DIBBS!

Second, get out your towels to wipe the drool because here’s all the lovely gifts I received from Denise Kenna. OMG was I ever spoiled!

Day 1: A great little book with pockets to hold tea. I’ve seen these before, but have never made one, nor received one, and I so love tea.

Day 2: Oh, ladies, what a true labor of love this must have been for Denise to create. She made me a birthday book using the new Graphic 45 Place in Time paper pack…a page for every month of the year! Wow Denise that must have taken you forever to create. I love Graphic 45 papers. I’m going to put photos in it as well of people whose birthdays land on those months. Was this a kit or did you design it yourself?

Day 3: A very cute altered Paris themed purse. She even attached a charm with my initials on it.

Day 4: It’s a magnetic board with bird theme. I love it! And yes, I was careful when I opened it. It even said on the back tag “sharp edges”.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:59:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RockinRobin1 attached the following image(s):
DSCN5950.JPG
DSCN5951.JPG
DSCN5952.JPG
DSCN5953.JPG
DSCN5954.JPG
DSCN5955.JPG
RockinRobin1 Offline
#1052 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:44:49 AM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Day 5: The most gorgeous banner made from CDs. Denise I sure hope those were old CDs…LOL It fits perfect in my den area. I hung it between the window frame and sliding door frame.

Day 6: She made me notecards! I love them, especially since I didn’t really need gift tags. I just love the way you colored them.

Day 7: My middle initial in blues and greens (I lucked out on this directive because my craft room is done in blues and greens). I just love the way you used the beads and the pins.

Day 8: The cutest necklace I’ve ever seen. A bird’s nest with “pearl” eggs inside, what a great gift. I truly love things that are different and unique.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:14:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DSCN5957.JPG
DSCN5959.JPG
DSCN5960.JPG
DSCN5962.JPG
RockinRobin1 Offline
#1053 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:46:22 AM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Day 9: CHOCOLATE! Since DH works for Hershey’s, she sent me an Alaskan chocolate bar and two packs of Alaskan hot cocoa…YUM-O. I even like that little wallet your friend made…I’m going to use it for my business cards.

Day 10: Two handmade masculine card fronts. You know I sell SU and don’t even own that stamp set. They’re so cute.

Day 11: PINK! How’d you know! I’m STILL working on my girls’ albums, but my youngest really loves PINK! LOL I love all of it, especially those crochet wrapped buttons.

Day 12: The cutest little snowman ornament with sheet music and my name. I’m thinking I’m going to put that on a chain and wear it around to show it off. It is so adorable.

Thank you so much Denise for spoiling me, I was really on the verge of tears as I opened each gift. You put so much thought and love into each and every item, and so much hard work as well. Thank you also for the extra papers too.

Question: what project did you find on Pinterest…the note fell off in the box so I don’t know.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:15:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DSCN5963.JPG
DSCN5964.JPG
DSCN5965.JPG
DSCN5966.JPG
DSCN5967.JPG
DSCN5968.JPG
CMC56 Offline
#1054 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:58:52 AM(UTC)
CMC56

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
I am loving all the boxes being received and all of the creativity. See lots of scraplifting in my future. As usual good job ladies.

Cheryl
DeniseKenna Offline
#1055 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:40:38 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
WooHoo! So glad you like everything Robin! I got to use things I had for a while and hadn't used much like the SU stamp. The glass snowman was a first. I've had the supplies for a long time and finally used it.

The bird's nest was the pinterest find. Just so cute! Not sure about the chain. I wanted to use a silk cord but the one I had broke.Glare Found the tea bag pattern on pinterest. Think I'll make some for the school office ladies.

The CD's were recycled from some school programs. Seemed like a good way to recycle and have a sturdy backing.

The notecards started out as your blue/green item and your "S" was going to be day 2 but then I found the Place in Time pack! First time using G45 (it kind of scared me since it is always so busy). The idea was NOT mine, I searched youtube and found this http://www.psychomomscra...e-in-time-calendar.html
She has it as an album but I wanted you to decide what you wanted to do with it. I think I'm going to make one for myself tooLaugh And I'm going to take the format to make Aidan and Delanie trip logs for our Panama Cruise in the spring.

So I'm thrilled that you loved everything and I got to try some new things as well. ENJOY!!!
RockinRobin1 Offline
#1056 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:08:19 AM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Originally Posted by: DeniseKenna Go to Quoted Post
WooHoo! So glad you like everything Robin! I got to use things I had for a while and hadn't used much like the SU stamp. The glass snowman was a first. I've had the supplies for a long time and finally used it.

The bird's nest was the pinterest find. Just so cute! Not sure about the chain. I wanted to use a silk cord but the one I had broke.Glare Found the tea bag pattern on pinterest. Think I'll make some for the school office ladies.

The CD's were recycled from some school programs. Seemed like a good way to recycle and have a sturdy backing.

The notecards started out as your blue/green item and your "S" was going to be day 2 but then I found the Place in Time pack! First time using G45 (it kind of scared me since it is always so busy). The idea was NOT mine, I searched youtube and found this http://www.psychomomscra...e-in-time-calendar.html
She has it as an album but I wanted you to decide what you wanted to do with it. I think I'm going to make one for myself tooLaugh And I'm going to take the format to make Aidan and Delanie trip logs for our Panama Cruise in the spring.

So I'm thrilled that you loved everything and I got to try some new things as well. ENJOY!!!

I subscribe to psychomoms on YouTube, guess I missed that video...LOL LOL I like the scrapbook idea as well, but for me, birthday book works so I don't forget everyone's birthday...LOL

Graphic 45 has a Travelogue paper pack that would be great for your cruise. Also, scrapbook.com has all Graphic 45 on sale for 15% off today AND you get a free easel album (while supplies last) with your order. I love ordering from scrapbook.com. You should check out/subscribe to their blog as well (http://g45papers.typepad.com), lots of great ideas there, plus chances to win just about every week (I won a few months ago...Le Cirque paper pack, mini envelopes and the door knob embellishment) just for posting on their blog/facebook.

Thanks again, I really do love everything.

~AmyS~ Offline
#1057 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:45:12 AM(UTC)
~AmyS~

Was thanked: 3212 time(s) in 1361 post(s)
Here is what I received from Ali!

First - a lovely Christmas card - my first of the season!

Day 1 - A jar of Banana Chips - My fave

Day 2 - A picture frame for my Great Dane! I already know which picture I want to put in the frame

Day 3 - A Parisian themed French Fry box with ATG tape and pop dots - can never have too much atg or pop dots, I use themm a lot

Day 4 - A birdhouse decorated with Steampunk Butterflies and crackle paint - I will hang it from my shelf of swaps

Day 5 - A "LOVE" banner - perfect for Valentine's Day

Day 6 - 3 gift tags - That I will use this weekend!

Day 7 - A charger plate with Cricut head and pearls to display in my room - Sorry it broke during shipping Crying

Day 8 - Blue and Green distress Stickles and replacement blades - I have been wanting some more distress stickles!

Day 9 - A purse with yummy Dove chocolates

Day 10 - A pocket notebook, perfect for keeping track of my gift purchases and cards for the holidays

Day 11 - Flowers, and lots of pearls and bling - all that I love too use

Day 12 - a tissue box cover with a Steampunk and music theme (my son may steal this one when he sees it)

Thank you Ali, I love it!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:35:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyOldBat Offline
#1058 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:05:12 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 399 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Haven't opened it yet but....

My box came! My box came!

RockinRobin1 Offline
#1059 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:14:33 PM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post

Well, go and open that baby up and then come back here and post photos.LOL LOL LOL
Inquiring minds want to know.BigGrin
ScrappinGwen Offline
#1060 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:27:39 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 658 time(s) in 537 post(s)
Robin, Denise did a great job on everything and she really showed off your love of the bright blue and green color scheme that matches your craftroom colors. It's just all so bright and cheery looking! Super nice job on the bday book but I'd say she put lots of love and time into everything! The snowman music sheet necklace was a neat idea too!

Ali also did a great job on everything for Amy. It can be a little nerve wracking when you have to make for someone new to this swap that we aren't familiar with. So you did a wonderful Ali!

Too funny on the banana chips! How perfect for the fruit directive! The tissue box turned out nice too. I need to make one of that style (long and rectangular).

Enjoy it all Amy.
 2 users thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
Scrapin*Creations on 12/11/2012(UTC), DeniseKenna on 12/12/2012(UTC)
chefkimmo Offline
#1061 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:11:56 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)

Originally Posted by: RockinRobin1 Go to Quoted Post
Well, go and open that baby up and then come back here and post photos.LOL LOL LOL
Inquiring minds want to know.BigGrin

YEAH,, we wanna see!!! tap tap tap!! LOL BigGrin

I couldn't resist. Razz
Birdseye7776 Offline
#1062 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:49:03 PM(UTC)
Birdseye7776

United States

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 50 post(s)
what great boxes everyone is getting. I LOVE all of the banners. They are so fun to see how different we all went on them. Still waiting on my partner to post pics. Hope she does soon.

Today is my baby's First birthday, I've been Trying to get a GOOD pic of him and he just moves, I'm not fast enough. Anyway, I can't believe he is ONE!!! Crazy how time flies.
tiffanyherrington Offline
#1063 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:09:43 PM(UTC)
tiffanyherrington

United States

Was thanked: 172 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amylendall Go to Quoted Post
so glad everything arrived safely! I had some help from Bridgette(birdseye) with the bag! she did the embroidery on it for me! I am glad you like everything! sounds like a good thing I sent an extra bag of m&m's maybe you will actually get some. I had a blast making everything for you! the ornaments with the ribbon inside I found the idea online! I was actually looking for a tutorial for how to make flowers out ribbon and ran into this site that has 101 different things to do with ribbon. those were so simple to make and I happen to have the ornaments here to use. it was so much fun creating everything for you! enjoy all of it! I see the little candy house didn't survive the mail to well, but at least the candy made it safe!

http://www.squidoo.com/1...hings-to-do-with-ribbon this is the website I got the idea for the ribbon ornaments if anyone wants some other ideas.

Thank you, Bridgette helping with the bag!

Amy, I forgot to say how clever the matchbook drawers for advent calendar were.I going to have to try that!!

I love see everyone goodies, AMAZING stuff ladies!!I am scrap lifting some of everyone ideas.

KelleyRooks Offline
#1064 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:27:27 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
wow everyone is receiving amazing boxes. lots of ideas to scraplift. BigGrin Kel
heaven4333 Offline
#1065 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:54:47 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Time to share the pics of my goodies from Pamela.
Everything was beautiful and loved, thanks again Pamela!

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:07:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_1459.JPG (1,157kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
IMG_1452.JPG (1,038kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
IMG_1461.JPG (1,016kb) downloaded 13 time(s).
heaven4333 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1449.JPG
IMG_1468.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1458.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1454.JPG
heaven4333 Offline
#1066 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:18:47 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Sorry these aren't in order still learning the new puter.Blushing

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:26:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_1459.JPG (1,157kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
IMG_1461.JPG (1,016kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
IMG_1452.JPG (1,038kb) downloaded 5 time(s).
heaven4333 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1451.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
heaven4333 Offline
#1067 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:29:01 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Last batch, I am not sure why these aren't showing up but be sure to check out the butterfly
canvas here. So pretty! Thanks again and have a beautiful Christmas ladies.
Pamela you rock!Love

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:34:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_1452.JPG (1,038kb) downloaded 23 time(s).
IMG_1461.JPG (1,016kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
IMG_1459.JPG (1,157kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
ScrappinGwen Offline
#1068 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:25:09 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Kathy, nice bunch of goodies from Pamela.

Don't mean to sound rude, but I can't tell what the fruit item is?? A plaque with a verse on it or altered notebook or what?

The banner idea is real cute too - pictures instead of spelling out a word.

Enjoy it all Kathy!
amylendall Offline
#1069 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:54:45 PM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tiffanyherrington Go to Quoted Post

Amy, I forgot to say how clever the matchbook drawers for advent calendar were.I going to have to try that!!

I love see everyone goodies, AMAZING stuff ladies!!I am scrap lifting some of everyone ideas.

that was a little bit of a project not really to hard to put together once you figure out how to get everything cut! I hope all the little drawers open I did go back over and try opening all of them before I mailed and I did have a little bit of a hard time with a few but I think I fixed them! enjoy all the candy! I bought the little match boxes at the dollar store in packages of ten! then the trick is to find candy small enough to fit inside the little boxes! I googled how to make them after I recieved an email with directions involving buying a kit! I wanted that to be the fruit item so I added the holly berry to the top! my way of thinking outside the box!
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#1070 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:57:48 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 92 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
Last year in one of the swaps (maybe it was a xmas in July directive?) Ali altered the following log cabin for me and so this year when I was doing my decorating, I worked one of my shelf scenes around this log cabin. Doesn't it look so nice with the woodland santas, snowman, etc.?

Thanks again Ali for a gift that is truly appreciated!

I actually have several other items now on display but this one in particular makes up the entire theme of the shelf, so I had to show it off

You're Welcome Gwynne..it looks great with your other decorations.

Ali

Scrapin*Creations Offline
#1071 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:03:04 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 92 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~AmyS~ Go to Quoted Post

Thank you Ali, I love it!

You're Welcome Amy..so glad you liked everything. I'm so sorry that the charger plate broke during shippingCrying

Ali

1 user thanked Scrapin*Creations for this useful post.
~AmyS~ on 12/12/2012(UTC)
DeniseKenna Offline
#1072 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:33:44 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
Robin, Denise did a great job on everything and she really showed off your love of the bright blue and green color scheme that matches your craftroom colors. It's just all so bright and cheery looking! Super nice job on the bday book but I'd say she put lots of love and time into everything! The snowman music sheet necklace was a neat idea too!

Gywnne, You are so nice! I was actually concerned that hardly anything was very "Holiday"ish but I am also a blue and green fan so those colors were easy to work with.

Love Kathy's banner with the Saturated Canary stamp.

COB we're still TAPPING!
ScrappinGwen Offline
#1073 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:36:57 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

COB might be having issues again with logging on to the MB. AT one point last night I was not able to. Just a crazy week!

Well, of the 6 DC#s I am now tracking....the package mailed LAST is the pkg. that is actually moving on time and will be delivered tomorrow on good ole brown truck UPS! So congrats to UPS for doing their job this month!

As for the USPS - 4 out of the 5 pkgs. are now past due with the pkg. mailed first out of all of them has not even updated yet! So I'm hoping by this afternoon something wonderful will magically happen and I'll find that all 4 will be out for delivery. But I'm not holding my breath. The 5th pkg. is slated for tomorrow and it very well may arrive on time.

I'll be away from computer tonight for some time as we have a christmas concert to travel to.

Also, my new computer arrived so not sure when DH is going to switch everything over but if I go MIA from Thurs evening thru the weekend....that will be why. Everything he touches goes sour this week, so lord only knows what will happen when we do the switchover.... Men!

I'm baking my beloved sugar cookies this weekend, so no big deal if I don't have computer access. I will be busy with the baking!

CandyHazzard Offline
#1074 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:16:52 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 167 post(s)
I didn't make it to the PO on Monday, but I think DH is on his way there now, so hopefully I'll have my box today BigGrin
There are some great things showing up here, lots to scraplift
ScrappinGwen Offline
#1075 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:58:40 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Thanks for the update Candy - I was hoping you'd be picking it up by today!

I just checked DC#s again and they have updated except for one.

Jean - you have mail today!

PlanLady19 - you have mail today!

Bridgette and CoyoteKim - your packages are at the distribution center near you so maybe today, maybe tomorrow....

Jen - UPS tomorrow

Peachy and GrammaP - no news for you yet. So sorry!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:05:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyOldBat Offline
#1076 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:03:17 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

UGH! The MB would not let me back in at all last night; hope your fingers aren't sore from tapping! LOL

AmyS was my SS and No dibbs, it's ALL mine! Thank you Amy for all the time and imagination you put into my lovely things!

Fruit item - a teacup pincushion
Love item - candle w/ hearts
French item - I mentioned that I would like any one of the letters in "OLDBAT" altered so I *think* she altered the letter "O" to look like a hot air balloon which after a bit of research I discovered were first introduced in France by two Frenchmen, hence the connection (Feel free to correct me Amy!)Right or wrong, it's very cute and imaginative!
Feather item - Again I *think* it's an angel - very pretty! It's hard to see but there is a tiny beaded person in the center and the feathers would be the wings
Banner - Also imaginative, the "letters" are a Christmas stocking, snowflake and angel and if you step back and look it really does look like the word "JOY"
Gift Tags
Blue/Green items - Salt scrub & lovely stick pins (the scrub smells yummy!)
Pearl item - Please forgive my ignorance Amy but I honestly don't know what it is, I'm sorry! It's lovely, the color combination is def to my taste but is it a scarf, garland or something else??
Purse/bag item - Again she went outside the box and sent an ADORABLE snowman wine tube w/ M&Ms. I don't drink wine but think of how many M&Ms I could hide in there!(It's about 18" tall..)LOL LOL
Masculine item - card fronts
Trims/ribbon flowers - lovely flowers and a spray (2 of the flowers have already been added to a bday gift I'm making
Music sheet item - an ornament

Again thanks for all your time, effort and imagination AmyS, you made me think and I appreciate that!

CraftyOldBat attached the following image(s):
121112 027.JPG
121112 022.JPG
121112 024.JPG
121112 025.JPG
121112 028.JPG
121112 031.JPG
121112 032.JPG
121112 034.JPG
121112 040.JPG
121112 041.JPG
 1 user thanked CraftyOldBat for this useful post.
~AmyS~ on 10/15/2013(UTC)
CraftyOldBat Offline
#1077 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:07:08 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Days 11 & 12

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:09:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyOldBat attached the following image(s):
121112 046.JPG
121112 044.JPG
 1 user thanked CraftyOldBat for this useful post.
~AmyS~ on 10/15/2013(UTC)
CraftyOldBat Offline
#1078 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:19:19 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Originally Posted by: heaven4333 Go to Quoted Post
Last batch, I am not sure why these aren't showing up

When you re-size your pics, they have to be less than 1Kb (under 1,000 for both horizontal and vertical measurement) or they show as a link
~AmyS~ Offline
#1079 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:20:43 AM(UTC)
~AmyS~

Was thanked: 3212 time(s) in 1361 post(s)
UGH! The MB would not let me back in at all last night; hope your fingers aren't sore from tapping! LOL

AmyS was my SS and No dibbs, it's ALL mine! Thank you Amy for all the time and imagination you put into my lovely things!

Fruit item - a teacup pincushion
Love item - candle w/ hearts
French item - I mentioned that I would like any one of the letters in "OLDBAT" altered so I *think* she altered the letter "O" to look like a hot air balloon which after a bit of research I discovered were first introduced in France by two Frenchmen, hence the connection (Feel free to correct me Amy!)Right or wrong, it's very cute and imaginative!
Feather item - Again I *think* it's an angel - very pretty! It's hard to see but there is a tiny beaded person in the center and the feathers would be the wings
Banner - Also imaginative, the "letters" are a Christmas stocking, snowflake and angel and if you step back and look it really does look like the word "JOY"
Gift Tags
Blue/Green items - Salt scrub & lovely stick pins (the scrub smells yummy!)
Pearl item - Please forgive my ignorance Amy but I honestly don't know what it is, I'm sorry! It's lovely, the color combination is def to my taste but is it a scarf, garland or something else??
Purse/bag item - Again she went outside the box and sent an ADORABLE snowman wine tube w/ M&Ms. I don't drink wine but think of how many M&Ms I could hide in there!(It's about 18" tall..)LOL LOL
Masculine item - card fronts
Trims/ribbon flowers - lovely flowers and a spray (2 of the flowers have already been added to a bday gift I'm making
Music sheet item - an ornament

Again thanks for all your time, effort and imagination AmyS, you made me think and I appreciate that!

Yay! on the banner! Everyone I showed it to didn't "get" it until I pointed it out.lol

Same for the balloon, most people had no clue, amazingly though, I showed it to my husband and he knew right away! I had a LOT of fun with that one and almost didn't send it to you because I like it so much (I couldn't remove the handle of the basket, but I thought it looked okay pushed down to the back). Definitely a huge French connection with the balloon and I also gave it a little bit of a French feel with the decorations (I hope), plus the Steampunk edge with the balloon and the decorations. I love your idea with getting the letters for your room and wanted to give you something out of the box.

The feather was supposed to be a butterfly, but I see the angel too. lol. Those damn feather made my nose itch.

The pearl item is a scarf in pearl colors - I hope you wear scarves, if not, it would work as a mantle garland or similar.

For the container, I read that you collected snowmen and thought it would be great to display. I use one this time of year and have those really long matches for my fire in there.

The salt scrub is wonderful on your hands or feet and will leave the so soft and smooth.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:22:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyOldBat Offline
#1080 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:35:41 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

YAY! I got most of them right LOL My first thought on the pearl item was a fancy/dressy scarf but unless it's a wedding or a wake I dress like a bum most of the time! I'd be a perfect candidate for "What Not To Wear"LOL but I didn't want to say thank you for the lovely _____ and be wrong so I figured the best idea was to fess up my redneck ways LOL LOL