Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages<12345>»
scrappinchic Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:03:45 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Evening! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I am doing some better this evening! I was able to get out to the store for a few things. I am hoping to make some goodies with DD tomorrow before the Christmas program at church.

Movie night sounds wonderful Hope! Enjoy!

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas! I probably wont be back on until after Christmas! I wish you all a blessed Christmas!

Hugs Jess
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 12/22/2012(UTC)
DeniceB. Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 8:40:10 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hi Wendy! I just got my 1st package in the mail for you yesterday...I was able to take advantage of some of the sale prices. There's great S/H prices right now too!

I know I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days with holiday festivies but wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very, merry Christmas!

Beach_Bum Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:54:41 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hey... My partner lives in Alaska... can I add a Moose to my list????? Just a little one..... to keep the squirrels out of my pecan trees????!!!!! I didn't even look to see where Denise K lived until tonight! There was a time when I collected Moose' and a lot of them got broken when I shipped them to Kansas from Philly.

Well.... the weatherman has already posted the winter weather warnings here for Tuesday... snow and blowing snow! Saturday it was almost 70 and I did some shopping in shorts and a t-shirt! I guess it's time to break out the jeans and thick socks! DH laughs because I'm 52 and wear the mismatched socks from QVC. LOL It's those little things that keep us young right???? BigGrin

CricutJunky..... Happy much belated Birthday!Blushing

Rhonda... I had to cut down on some of my swaps earlier this year. There were just too many and I was losing track of them all... then I got sick, which really messed things up. I kept the ones I enjoyed the most (Jess' swaps) and didn't sign up for any more. I do a few others now, but I am very selective and only choose ones that I really enjoy. It's hard when you start getting messages about why didn't you sign up for >>>>>>.... but sometimes, you just have to say no.

I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas holiday with family and friends! Love

Ronnie.... Beach Bum Cool

weagz Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 9:30:37 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Hi Wendy! I just got my 1st package in the mail for you yesterday...I was able to take advantage of some of the sale prices. There's great S/H prices right now too!

Yay!!! I have most of your goodies bookmarked! I am waiting to see if there are any After-Christmas sales!

Rhonda- I am doing well, thanks for asking! Thankfully my head cold did not tun into a sinus infection. But now my little guy (15mths old) has a cold and a horrible runny nose.

We are all in Santa mode here! This is the first year my oldest (3 1/2) really gets Christmas and Santa and the meaning of the holidays. He is full of questions! He just asked if our chimney was clean so Santa can get in OK. BigGrin

I hope that you all enjoy the holidays and have a Merry Christmas!
DeniseKenna Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 11:20:18 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Beach_Bum Go to Quoted Post
Hey... My partner lives in Alaska... can I add a Moose to my list????? Just a little one..... to keep the squirrels out of my pecan trees????!!!!! I didn't even look to see where Denise K lived until tonight! There was a time when I collected Moose' and a lot of them got broken when I shipped them to Kansas from Philly.

Yep, Alaska girl here! I doubt very highly that squirrels care about moose. We have a couple that just seem to laugh when moose come by. Now bears seem to make those squirrels shush up! Haven't seen either moose or bear in a while. The bears are sleeping an the moose probably moved up the mountains a bit.

We're supposed to get snow too. It will be good to have the warmer weather to get out and ski.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Chritmas!

Denise
Heart2hand Offline
#66 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:37:47 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Merry Christmas Ladies...

Are you all ready for this day???? I am ...and ready for it to be over with so LIFE will be back to as normal as possible.

Weagz...that is soo cute! praying for a quick recovery on the lil' guy. Happy you are feeling much better too. Sinus infections are a nightmare!!!!

DeniseK....I think it is soooooooo AWESOME that you see the moose and bears from your house....scarey, but so cool. I do not like all the snow but the wildlife would me amazing.

Sherrie....I hope you are doing well? Not seen you on in a while....HOW's your days coming along. I have a plan for one of the days and want to start on it tomorrow....lol.

Jess...hope your day is filled with many blessing and your are feeling good.

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#67 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:25:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having a very blessed day! I know I am! Its quite and NO guest! WOOHOO! We had Mick's family over last night along with my brother and his clan again! It went well but I am glad its over. Its only us today! Now I can get things back to normal. DH and DS took the tree down alreadyThumpUp ! I have to finish putting away the decorations and the house will be back in order! We are hoping to start painting and redecorating after new years!

Thank you Rhonda! I am feeling so much better! I have had a blessed couple of days but glad its over. Holidays are tough on me without my mom. I hope you are having a great time! I know holidays are rough on you for different reasons! Hugs!

Hello Hope! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! I am so ready to get started on this swap! I will have some teasers along the wayWink !

I hope you all are having a blessed day! Hugs to you all!
Heart2hand Offline
#68 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:09:28 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning...

Jess...sounds like you are ready as much as I am for the things to be normal again. My tree is still up but want to take it down today. The painting will be wonderful once you are done...do you have your colors picked out? What rooms are you redoing? It's nice to do home projects, they last for a good long time and the results are well worth the effort.

We had a nice day with DD and her roommate yesterday. Had breakfast, opened presents and then we watched movies. Had a late dinner...and cleaned up. I really enjoyed that!!! A wonderful day!!!

Sherrie....I will answer your PM in a few. Sounds like you had a great time with the holidays. I need to find my list of colors for the copics ....lol.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#69 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:00:23 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda I am ready to get things back to normal! Needless to say. I will not be planning any family gatherings at my house next year. They will invite me. I hope to start with my living room. Haven't decided on the colors and stuff yet. I need to get busy. I am going from country to modern. Moms stuff has to go. Its a constant reminder.

Have a great day!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:07:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#70 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:33:18 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Oh That sounds like a plan. I have an old Victorian home and kept the neutral colors. Its about to change. I need a fresh coat on the kitchen (that is blue) gotta make new curtains in the dining room and change the walls. I am nervous about changing the color what if I don't like it. I am thinking of a light cedar color for the dining room. Staying ole country look but need color. I have those tall ceilings with chandeliers and big windows with the ole wood work around the windows I refinished those. So like the country woodsy look. but I do need a change FINALLY!!!

Well 2 more days to get for and I will be done with the shopping part. WHOO HOO. Then off to make a card. Gotta think on that one. This will be first time making this type of card. Can't wait. Awesome.

Well my son is home visiting me for the week so better go visit. HA HA. Talk to you all later.
Heart2hand Offline
#71 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:56:59 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Is there a certain type of card we are to make and I missed it? Ekkks....

Jess....sounds wonderful. I'm not one for the modern look...to me it's cold and hard...not inviting. Country is warm and cozy...and very inviting. I love that look and feel. I hope it looks wonderful for you.

Marjorie...ENJOY the time with DS...I'd love an old Victorian to remodel. They are beautiful. DH thinks they are too costly to own....not effecient at all. I love the wood work in them....beautiful.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#72 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:33:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Marjorie your house sounds wonderful! There are a few Victorian houses close to me and they are gorgeous!

Rhonda if I have to look at this country blue much longer I am going to scream. The kitchen has blue cabinet tops and blue back splashes...yuck yuck yuck! Everything else is wood. I like that part. I know the look you are talking about. Thats nit me either. The walls have these long wood shelves with what nots on them...no way! They got to go. I love blacks, beiges, creams with a splash of another color!! I think I am putting a sage color in my dinning room. Its going to be a long process! But we will get there one day!

Have a great day!
scrappinchic Offline
#73 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:15:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Hope! I am making some changes to my wishlist! I got some goodies for Christmas. I will have it updated by this evening! I hope thats okay!
weagz Offline
#74 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:35:39 PM(UTC)
weagz

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! It was such a joy to watch my two little ones experience the holidays with family and a fresh coating of white snow.

Denice - I have done lots of shopping for you and only need a few more things - I sent you an email with some questions that I had about your wishlist.

1 user thanked weagz for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 12/26/2012(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#75 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 3:27:32 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Hey Hope! I am making some changes to my wishlist! I got some goodies for Christmas. I will have it updated by this evening! I hope thats okay!

No problem Jess! Glad to hear you got some crafty goodies for Christmas! This is the first year that I did not get anything crafty!! I am taking the decorations tomorrow. I like to get all cleaned up before the new year. Good luck on your remodel! Our home needs new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. We might be moving this summer because of my DH job but that is still up in the air.

I am not off this week...bummer! I am off next week though!!! I just plan on getting things organized.

Will check your new list later tonight!
DeniceB. Offline
#76 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:34:05 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

We had a really nice Christmas with a total of 30 people at our house...we celebrated with great food, friends, and family! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas too!

Hey Wendy, Awww...sounds like your little ones had a wonderful Christmas! I just replied to your email...and asked you a few more questions too.

I think it would be so much fun to see moose and bear in my backyard...as long as there was a huge gate between the bear and me!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the evening.

cricutjunky Offline
#77 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:07:33 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
I stopped off at a craft store on the way home tonight and picked up another item for my great partner, it's a palmy 30 degree's here, so i'm freezing my tata's off!! this old house has %^& for insulation so once the heater turns off it's freezing again Angry .
I'm having a heck of a time with a certain website that has several things I need for my partner, there just are not enough great online craft sitesAngry . oh well, I WILL GET IT DONE. I always do Glare LOL LOL
MarjorieLindley Offline
#78 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:35:36 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

ha ha Hey Denice I see black bears all the time up hear they are common but those moose are on isle royale mostly with the wolfs. Also Joes brother lives in alaska and they moose go into their backyards and when they do they have to run out to retrieve their husky dog cause the moose will kill them. EEAKS.

Yup I luv my house. I got a really good deal 20 some years ago. Parents died and kids didn't want it and it was all original. So when we got it it was a lot of learning and remodeling but we kept the high ceilings and the old radiators. I LUV THE RADIATORS. they keep our house sooo warm. There is a few layers of siding on the house which is a bonus as our heating bills are the cheapest in the neighborhood. Neighbors can't figure out why our bill is so cheap. LOL LUV IT. we redid all the wiring and plumbing as it was original Knob andtube. Otherwise I kept all the woodwork which had many many many layers of paint down to the many layers of varnish they used in the ole days. Many years of working on it and got all the windows and woodwork done. Great yard too. was able to put a 3 car garage and a big shed in back. LUV IT.

Anyways a couple more orders and I am done. 2 orders came today. WHOO HOO. my partner is sooo going to luv this. YIPPEEE yahoo.

have a great night
scrappinchic Offline
#79 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:41:45 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Hope this was the first year anyone listened to me and actually got me anything craft related. I was so excited! Gotta love giftcards! I hope to get started soon on this swap now that Christmas is behind us for another year! I am in swap overload again, so I have to get busy!

Your house sounds lovely Marjorie!

Have a craft happy day!

weagz Offline
#80 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:51:38 AM(UTC)
weagz

Hi Ladies!

I went SHOP CRAZY for my partner yesterday! I have the majority of it done, except for a few odds and ends that I am hoping to go out and get next week. There may be some extras shoved in the box too!

Both of my boys are sickies. Sad I am glad the virus waited until Christmas was over so they could enjoy the day. Tummy bugs are no fun - for them or me!

Oh! And I have to remember to make a card for my partner too! Can't forget that.

Have a great day everyone!

scrappinchic Offline
#81 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 4:22:54 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Hope! I did some shopping for us last night! Woohoo! I hope to work on your card today!
HopeJones1 Offline
#82 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:54:01 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning Hope! I did some shopping for us last night! Woohoo! I hope to work on your card today!

I am doing some online shopping today since today is PAYDAY!!Woot

I have to be on the road today for work but tonight is date night with my DH.Wub

Hope you have a great day today Jess!!
Heart2hand Offline
#83 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:47:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all

Sherrie...how are you? I'm doing well! As for the COPICS...I am wishing for...

BV00 Mauve Shadow
BV 0000 Pale Thistle
BV11 Soft Violet

RV66 Raspberry
RV 69 Peony

W00 Warm grey
W2 Warm Grey #2
W4 Warm Grey #4

Happy to help...You are wanting Prisma Colored pencils? What colors are you wishing for?

HUGs
rhonda

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:50:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#84 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:22:17 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! How is everyone?

Big waves to ya Hope! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I plan to do some more shopping to day! I finished your card yesterday! I just need to create something for the insideWink !
HopeJones1 Offline
#85 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:38:31 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Happy Saturday everyone!

Jess-I have got 9 things off your list!BigGrin and they are....you will have to wait!Sneaky

I need to start working on a card. I just hope your not disappointed! I am thinking that I am the only person who had to look up what Saturated Canary was!ScaredSmile

About to sit down and play some card games with the family.

Enjoy the day!

weagz Offline
#86 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:08:20 PM(UTC)
weagz

Hi Ladies!

Hey Denice - I received a package in the mail today! I think it may have some goodies for you inside!
I think I have everything purchased for you! Wouldn't you like to know what everything is? You'll have to wait!

It has been snowing all day here! My boys will be excited to play in it tomorrow!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#87 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:05:21 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

No No if it was to be the middle of summer I would have to of had to look up saturated canary also. That is when I found out I LUV THEM. ha ha. I bought some digis and been having a ball with them. They are the greatest.

Well Still stuck on one but I think I might have to figure this one out. I will get it hopefully. Anyways Had a nice sunny day today and got to take my four pups out for a walk in the woods. SO MUCH FUN. I posted pics on my facebook and hopefully will post a pic on my blog. YAY. Talk to you all later.
DeniceB. Offline
#88 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:01:03 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: weagz Go to Quoted Post

Hey Denice - I received a package in the mail today! I think it may have some goodies for you inside!
I think I have everything purchased for you! Wouldn't you like to know what everything is? You'll have to wait!

LOL, sneak peaks are always appreciated!

I have almost everything for you too Wendy...still thinking on one of the days, I want to get it right!

Hope everyone is doing good!

Heart2hand Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:24:53 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Sherrie.....WHere are you?????? Please let me know on the pencils so I can get them ordered....

THanks
hugs
rhonda
SherrieStevens Offline
#90 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:40:29 PM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
JCI I also pmed Heart2Hand and answered her question. Thanks Sherrie