Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ScrappinNanaK Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:31:35 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 377

Thanks: 122 times
Was thanked: 412 time(s) in 201 post(s)
can a person who downloads a digital imagine cart get it to show up in the gypsy I have an expression 2 i dont have the physical carts for the imagine just the digital downloads
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:02:31 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/12/2010(UTC)
Posts: 5,356
United States
Location: Southwest Washington State

Thanks: 1443 times
Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: soarineagle_98 Go to Quoted Post
can a person who downloads a digital imagine cart get it to show up in the gypsy I have an expression 2 i dont have the physical carts for the imagine just the digital downloads


Anything you buy online with CCR/via cricut.com, should show up on your gypsy when you sync it. Sometimes takes just a few minutes. I've not bought an Imagine cart, but have done digital ones and so it should work the same way. It may go to the Imagine App though, not the Gypsy App.

HTH
:)Khrista
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 8:22:12 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 377

Thanks: 122 times
Was thanked: 412 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Thank you i'll try again but it hadn't as of two days ago
Coah'sNana Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:14:44 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 2/19/2011(UTC)
Posts: 7,476
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Location: 'Almost Heaven' West Virginia

Thanks: 19757 times
Was thanked: 16435 time(s) in 4399 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Khrista Go to Quoted Post
Anything you buy online with CCR/via cricut.com, should show up on your gypsy when you sync it. Sometimes takes just a few minutes. I've not bought an Imagine cart, but have done digital ones and so it should work the same way. It may go to the Imagine App though, not the Gypsy App.

HTH
:)Khrista


Khrista, I wouldn't think the Imagine digitals would sync to your Gypsy. What would be the point since you have to physically insert the cart when you use it? Not only that, the Imagine app doesn't work with the E2.

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:17:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: on second thought.....

Khrista Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:32:02 AM(UTC)
Khrista

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/12/2010(UTC)
Posts: 5,356
United States
Location: Southwest Washington State

Thanks: 1443 times
Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Coah'sNana Go to Quoted Post
Khrista, I wouldn't think the Imagine digitals would sync to your Gypsy. What would be the point since you have to physically insert the cart when you use it? Not only that, the Imagine app doesn't work with the E2.


Coah Coah.. where have you been? :) Saw your other message to PC and guessing PC didn't respond.. Cursing I was playing with CCR the other day and noticed you can't even buy or link the Imagine images to anything, which then if you can't buy them how do you use them when they're digital exclusives. Seemed odd (sorta). hm... I don't have an E2.. my sister does.. never thought about having to use the Imagine app if you don't have the physical cartridge.. hmm.. that's kind of a duh moment for me :)

SoaringEagle.. if it's still not working, I'd call PC and ask for a refund I think. Just my humble opinion. The only other way to use them maybe is via CCR. If you've talked to PC, would love to know what they suggested or said.

:)Khrista
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.417 seconds.
nebo-cricut-01