Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bythesea Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:02:33 PM(UTC)
Bythesea

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Has anyone managed to resolve the issue with the scoring/cutting not lining up when using this cartridge on Expression 2 as I am still unable to use the cartridge apart from to cut. I have also tried using the writing but even this doesnt line up.
FionaWallace Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:27:12 PM(UTC)
FionaWallace

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I've had the same problem and can't seem to get it right. I've looked on youtube but the videos aren't that clear. i think you cut first and then score but mine doesn't seem to score properly and it is always slightly out so I've given up. Huh
Flo Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 3:04:31 PM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bythesea Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone managed to resolve the issue with the scoring/cutting not lining up when using this cartridge on Expression 2 as I am still unable to use the cartridge apart from to cut. I have also tried using the writing but even this doesnt line up.

Hi have you updated your E2 if you have 5 icons on the front screen then it is update the 2 bottom icons are cut icons if you have updated. If not then update your E2. With the update then scroll through the settings till you come to the one where you have a selection of relative size real size paper saver and there should be a new icon there called multi tool select this and you will find that when you put the scoring on the second page it will line up. Do not unload your paper. If you are still having problems let me know as I have a video of it. Check my youtube video on the round top box from TBBM2 http://youtu.be/_yHK1RJ4FlQ if you want more detail let me know and will do something specific for you.
HTH's
Bythesea Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:32:35 PM(UTC)
Bythesea

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Oh my goodness - I am so glad I asked you lovely people how to use this cartridge on my Expression 2 machine its fantastic - please Cricut/Provo Craft put a mention in your instructions to switching on and off this icon - makes the cartridge well worth the money now. Fab result thanks for your help Flo