Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
cricaholic Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 10:33:36 AM(UTC)
cricaholic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1197 time(s) in 680 post(s)
Cursing PC had a VERY BAD YEAR!!!!
Crying They trashed the Imagine and the Gypsy...
Huh I lost faith in them.....
Cool HOPING they'll renew my faith this coming NEW YEAR?????
Unsure but I'm NOT getting my hopes up...

Sad Trashing the Imagine was aggravating but the Gypsy too....that was the final straw!!!!
ThumbDown I'm sick of all this digi!!!! and how many years has CCR been around and its still NOT 100%......give it up and KEEP the original carts and machines!!!!
Blushing IF IT ISN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!!! PC tried fixing what wasn't broke and now look at the mess their in!!!!

BigGrin PC get your act together and rescue me from my 3rd party machine.....LOL
 8 users thanked cricaholic for this useful post.
GayleWheaton1 on 12/31/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 12/31/2012(UTC), CrazyHomeCrafter on 12/31/2012(UTC), TammyPuckett on 12/31/2012(UTC), Steelwillow on 1/1/2013(UTC), Gadget girl on 1/2/2013(UTC), BJR on 1/2/2013(UTC), Radbunny on 1/2/2013(UTC)
GayleWheaton1 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 10:56:42 AM(UTC)
GayleWheaton1

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Yep, I'm hoping for a better year, too! I LOVE my G - and was going to buy a back-up this season, but there weren't any around..........boohoo (didn't they used to have a crying face? Maybe it got used so often they took it away?)
I'll never go digital - I've been teaching Cricut classes for over 4 1/2 years, and being able to loan my carts to students during class is one thing people always love [plus being able to look thru books to see if they want to buy a cart]... Being able to share carts with friends is something that most of my students rely on, but impossible with digital.
If they come out with an app for a tablet, I'm not buying a tablet just to get the app! And I think if they try to make their own tablet, there will be a lot of grumpy people out here in CricutLand...
I've been addicted to Cricut since they first came out, and I think it's the best paper tool since scissors!! Love In retrospect, I suppose that I'm really happy I've been able to subsidize my habit with $ from teaching - I've got nearly 200 carts and that gives me a lot to work with since I won't be buying anything digital.....
So come on PC - don't forget about all of us who've been with you since the beginning - we're your core customers and have been buying for years, keep what you've sold us going - update DS & G forever!!!
(Signed)
A loving PC addictLove
 8 users thanked GayleWheaton1 for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 12/31/2012(UTC), Steelwillow on 1/1/2013(UTC), Gramjak on 1/1/2013(UTC), nightmare/fan on 1/1/2013(UTC), Gadget girl on 1/2/2013(UTC), BJR on 1/2/2013(UTC), Radbunny on 1/2/2013(UTC), CGChiefswife on 1/12/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Online
#3 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 10:57:48 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18932 time(s) in 8448 post(s)
Maybe it was a bad year for you personally, but maybe. . .PC decided to look at what machines they had out and if those machines were working for the majority of their customers and if they could fix the problems their customers were having or if the machine was selling and focus on what was working right and improve on that.

I don't understand the "trashing the Imagine". Yes, it's been discontinued but there is still support for it. Consumables are still available and CS still offers support to customers with problems.

What I did see last year is people trashing PC. No one has to love PC, but it's better to sing the praises of what you do love than bash what you don't.

As far as carts for the Imagine or other models, we don't know what PC has planned for 2013. I choose to be optimistic! I've seen previews of carts that have yet to be released at Circle events and in CCR. Those that went on the Cruise were shown previews of even more carts that haven't been released. The fact that PC is offering digital images doesn't mean they will quit offering physical carts. It's just another option for Cricut users who want something other than carts. And, it's fiscally sound for a business to focus on what makes the most money with the least amount of cost. Since PC has been entering the digital market and focusing on that these past couple of months, they will be on a stronger financial footing starting the new year.

For me, PC had a great year {except the changes they decided to make to the Circle}. . .I got a machine that prints and cuts and is working with CCR and I got a little portable machine {Mini} that fits in the bag with my laptop and travels with me. I got numerous new carts and CB embossing folders and I can't wait to see what they offer in 2013! BigGrin

Edited by user Monday, December 31, 2012 11:02:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
CrazyHomeCrafter on 12/31/2012(UTC), Stipple45 on 12/31/2012(UTC), chellabella on 12/31/2012(UTC), ScrapWorm on 12/31/2012(UTC), Pickle on 12/31/2012(UTC), ellamap on 12/31/2012(UTC), JustJudi on 1/1/2013(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 11:18:46 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 4138 time(s) in 2374 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
Maybe it was a bad year for you personally, but maybe. . .PC decided to look at what machines they had out and if those machines were working for the majority of their customers and if they could fix the problems their customers were having or if the machine was selling and focus on what was working right and improve on that.

Except they didn't do that...they are focusing on digital and CCR and there are a lot of people that CCR is NOT working right.

I'm hopeful for a new and improved gypsy.
 2 users thanked Scrapperdee for this useful post.
Jennifer on 1/2/2013(UTC), Gadget girl on 1/2/2013(UTC)
deeee Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 12:09:59 PM(UTC)
deeee

United States

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 56 post(s)
WHAT A MINUTE.... The G has been discontinued??? Please tell me this isnt so... Thats just not cool. There was and is nothing wrong with the G, its a wonderful tool, there is no reason to let her go. Update sure, tech stuff is always updated and changed a little, but to be discontined! Sad, Sad, Sad day indeed!Crying Crying Crying
 2 users thanked deeee for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 12/31/2012(UTC), HelloTink on 1/1/2013(UTC)
Willysmom Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 12:15:41 PM(UTC)
Willysmom

United States

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I think I'm going to cry. Not my Gypsy. Please not my Gypsy...
 2 users thanked Willysmom for this useful post.
SassyLady Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 12:31:31 PM(UTC)
SassyLady

Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
I have not heard or know of PC discontinuing the Gypsy.... I like most of you heard rumors that there was going to be another bigger/better Gypsy but again this is just that rumors until we hear otherwise.

I for one, love my Gypsy and can't imagine crafting without it. I will not buy digital.... as I love having my backup carts and CCR is not a favorite of mine... too hard to work.
 6 users thanked SassyLady for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 12/31/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 12/31/2012(UTC), HelloTink on 1/1/2013(UTC), nightmare/fan on 1/1/2013(UTC), Tryna* on 1/2/2013(UTC), CGChiefswife on 1/12/2013(UTC)
Di&Co Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 1:17:34 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Canada

Was thanked: 20770 time(s) in 5201 post(s)
It's all a matter of perspective and what one uses personally. I love my bugs. Im learning the E2 and Gypsy...I'm getting there. Not interested in the Imagine because I only want to cut all the bzillions of paper pages I already have...really don't need to print my own. I decided to look and actually see what images are on all of my 70+ cartridges. I have enough images to keep me busy for quite some time.

As far as I know the Gypsy isnt on the chopping block. Im not interested in CCR because I bought my bugs just because they are not attached to a computer....which I love. Being hooked up to a computer would take the fun out of it for me.

It all really depends on what a person wants to use out of PCs selection of machines. The ones I enjoy working with are awesome. Can't wait to see what else PC has in store for us in the new year!
 2 users thanked Di&Co for this useful post.
Diba906 on 1/2/2013(UTC), Sadie77 on 1/2/2013(UTC)
scrappymom Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 1:53:46 PM(UTC)
scrappymom

Was thanked: 296 time(s) in 236 post(s)
The other day on another message board I had read that the OP spoke to someone at PC and was told that the G was being discontinued. Since PC still hasn't said anything officially I am keeping my hopes up that it is just rumors...I love my G!
 2 users thanked scrappymom for this useful post.
MissAnn Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 3:46:04 PM(UTC)
MissAnn

United States

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 302 post(s)
Wow....I was excited about the comments I wanted to say, but now I just don't know! Please allow me a moment... I love scrap booking! It's in my spirit to catalog my family's history, as it is for you. When I found out about the Cricut, you would have thought the pearly gates had opened up, and my name had been called to walk thru! I have the Cricut, Expression, Gypsy, Imagine, and this Christmas the E2. I also have the Jukebox. And about 65 carts. I love, love, love these machines. Years ago when I first started teaching, I had to make things by hand, these are great! But only when they are working! When my husband's electronics break, he calls, sends them back, or take them back to the store. This we understand. Who uses the Cricut products the most, WOMEN! Ok I won't even go there! But if he has something that is outdated he is offered the latest model and pay the difference. Don't get me wrong, I support PC. How? I am still buying their products. I want to see this company continue to provide us with the products we want and need. What I am concerned about is discontinuing products and not letting their customers know anything about it. I, too, would have invested in another Gyspy if I had heard about the Gyspy being discontinued.
I hope it's not true or PC is making a bigger one! But, ladies, we WILL have a better new year, 2013, we are ready for more!
 2 users thanked MissAnn for this useful post.
CanadianRose Offline
#11 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:18:55 PM(UTC)
CanadianRose

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 861 time(s) in 453 post(s)
I have to say this: I think the OP is just stiring things up. PC have not said they are discontinuing the gypsy, and why should they? Please can we make 2013 a year when this board becomes positive and all the nastiness disappears?
 3 users thanked CanadianRose for this useful post.
Shelly on 1/1/2013(UTC), Sadie77 on 1/2/2013(UTC), cricutcrazylisa on 1/4/2013(UTC)
MissAnn Offline
#12 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:56:16 PM(UTC)
MissAnn

United States

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 302 post(s)
I agree! We do have a little spice sprinkled around sometime, but all in all, we are here for each other. I am excited for the new year of innovated products from PC! Maybe when we wake up in the morning, something new will be revealed!! Well....maybe by Friday! I can wait! I'm excited!
 3 users thanked MissAnn for this useful post.
HelloTink on 1/1/2013(UTC), Diba906 on 1/2/2013(UTC), Radbunny on 1/2/2013(UTC)
lovethatbug Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 6:02:38 PM(UTC)
lovethatbug

Was thanked: 327 time(s) in 228 post(s)
I really hope that the G is not going to be discontinued. I love it and use it all the time. As far as the rumors, we all heard rumors about the Imagine being discontinued, and PC when asked, said they didn't know anything, then all of a sudden it is discontinued.
 3 users thanked lovethatbug for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 12/31/2012(UTC), kimJ on 12/31/2012(UTC), letypedroza on 1/1/2013(UTC)
zacrizy Offline
#14 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 6:03:22 PM(UTC)
zacrizy

Hi! New user to the Cricut community. I was surprised to learn that I can't upload my own unique designs to the Cricut to be cut. Does anyone know if this will be possible in 2013? I'm anxious to start cutting my own designs.

Thanks!
scrapalette Online
#15 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 6:46:52 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Originally Posted by: zacrizy Go to Quoted Post
Hi! New user to the Cricut community. I was surprised to learn that I can't upload my own unique designs to the Cricut to be cut. Does anyone know if this will be possible in 2013? I'm anxious to start cutting my own designs.

Thanks!

I don't think so because Cricut is a cart based cutting system.
ScrappinMamaw Offline
#16 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 7:18:29 PM(UTC)
ScrappinMamaw

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Just checking in after being gone a long time in the shadows. I see it is status quo. From my point of view it has been a bad year for PC as they received not one penny from me. They still have not fixed the gypsy problem. So back into the shadows I go. Happy crafting. Good luck PC.
 1 user thanked ScrappinMamaw for this useful post.
Andie on 1/2/2013(UTC)
UpstateNY Offline
#17 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 10:17:48 PM(UTC)
UpstateNY

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 30 post(s)
I don't believe that they have to make an announcement about discontinuing the gypsy. If you have noticed - they have become very hard to find! That fact alone tells us that the gypsy is no longer being manufactured.
 1 user thanked UpstateNY for this useful post.
letypedroza on 1/1/2013(UTC)
ellamap Offline
#18 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 11:55:26 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 198 post(s)
I love my Gypsy! I am hoping it will be around in some form for a long time. In my opinion PC will keep it around because no other co. has anything like it. And most Gypsy users like it.
 4 users thanked ellamap for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/1/2013(UTC), HelloTink on 1/1/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 1/1/2013(UTC), Diba906 on 1/2/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Online
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:43:11 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Originally Posted by: UpstateNY Go to Quoted Post
I don't believe that they have to make an announcement about discontinuing the gypsy. If you have noticed - they have become very hard to find! That fact alone tells us that the gypsy is no longer being manufactured.

Or demand outpaced the supply.Huh Like past toy fads when you couldn't find a cabbage patch doll or a specific beanie baby and such. People have been speculating that the Gypsy would be dc'd for a few months and lots of people started buying back ups which could have depleted the inventory.

There are several vendors that are listing the Gypsy as "discontinued" which may only mean that the particular vendor is not going to carry the Gypsy any more. But that could have some people thinking that PC has dc'd the Gypsy.
GracefulGrammar Offline
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 11:00:37 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1802 time(s) in 857 post(s)
Or demand outpaced the supply.Huh Like past toy fads when you couldn't find a cabbage patch doll or a specific beanie baby and such. People have been speculating that the Gypsy would be dc'd for a few months and lots of people started buying back ups which could have depleted the inventory.

There are several vendors that are listing the Gypsy as "discontinued" which may only mean that the particular vendor is not going to carry the Gypsy any more. But that could have some people thinking that PC has dc'd the Gypsy.

Hmmmmmm if demand was that high would Mike's really have cleared the Gypsy out at $50?? My 8 Mike's haven't carried the Gypsy in two years, same with the 5 Joann's in my area.......

If what you are hoping about high demand is a reality; and, I really wish it was, then did PC really let all us gypsy owners wait the last 2 years to link our Gypsy-linked carts to CCR???

This post at Two Peas paints another picture......... Apparently, PC employees are adding to the "rumor"??

http://www.twopeasinabuc...ay&thread_id=3211912

Edited by user Tuesday, January 01, 2013 11:02:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sewnmachine Offline
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Was thanked: 345 time(s) in 230 post(s)
I read the 2peas link you provided. WOW!

I can appreciate the view points of the ladies that think the rumors about the Gypsy are just bunkum. But I personally think that the current model will be discontinued. It's very very old and unstable technology. What I DO hold out hope for is a new incarnation of the Gypsy. Bigger screen, color, and (gasp) maybe even wifi capability to access digital content. Wouldn't that be something? The best of both worlds - all in the palm of your hand!

Of course I always maintain that a product is only as good and innovative as the engineering that goes into it. And when it comes to engineers - you get what you pay for. And I've never been convinced that the brightest and best could be lured to Provo Craft.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 01, 2013 11:26:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked sewnmachine for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/1/2013(UTC), Diba906 on 1/2/2013(UTC), LynneF on 1/2/2013(UTC)
tracyowens Offline
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:08:27 PM(UTC)
tracyowens

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I am still in shock that because I linked my carts to my gypsy that I can not use them in the CCR?? Why not? I paid for those cartridges, I love my Gypsy but by not allowing me to use my own carts in the CCR is ridiculous! I will seriously rethink any future PC purchases! Just when I was able to get back to crafting after finishing school.....Confused
 3 users thanked tracyowens for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/1/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 1/1/2013(UTC), TraciVee on 1/2/2013(UTC)
NewBieMom Offline
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:34:30 PM(UTC)
NewBieMom

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I just hope they clean up their act and tell us what is going on with the Gypsy. I loved mine intill the screen went and by that time, i could not find a replacement one . She still cuts but hard to see the mat. I was forced to learn my E2 and now I can use her. I just miss the extra 5 carts I had on my Gypsy , being able to weld and make a image in any size just not preset sizes.I just wish they could let us know so I may start saving up for one.

Also I wish they could come out with app that lists all their carts ,a checklist to make if you have it or not,and a way to search for a certain image.

New carts as well. I was always so happy to see the new carts and could not wait to get it.

Ideas for new carts a Thomas the Train and Friends ,Chuggington,Yo Gabba Gabba ,Nick Jr.one with a mix of shows,Spourt one with a mix of different shows on it like Chica and Star ,with different Angels on it carts. I would by it the day it came out.

I hate CCR and the idea of digital carts. I cant even use CCR or at least try to like it because my laptop has been down. Ok thats part of my fault,ill have been to lazy to take it apart ,get the correct part # and order the part. Im hoping somenight when my husband is not working,we can take it apart together.
 2 users thanked NewBieMom for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/1/2013(UTC), BJR on 1/2/2013(UTC)
bethdoc Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 3:12:17 PM(UTC)
bethdoc

United States

Was thanked: 1193 time(s) in 804 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tracyowens Go to Quoted Post
I am still in shock that because I linked my carts to my gypsy that I can not use them in the CCR?? Why not? I paid for those cartridges, I love my Gypsy but by not allowing me to use my own carts in the CCR is ridiculous! I will seriously rethink any future PC purchases! Just when I was able to get back to crafting after finishing school.....Confused

You can of course use your cartridges in CCR! What you cannot do yet, if they are linked to the gypsy, is LINK them to CCR. When you use these carts, you will have to insert each one of them in the machine while cutting when it prompts you to. A bit of a hassle if you use a lot at one time, but you can still use them.
JustJudi Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 3:58:10 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Was thanked: 1223 time(s) in 690 post(s)
I haven't seen anything official on the Gypsy. I would think they would have torn the band aide off and told us that both the I and the G were gone, but they didn't. I mean, facing our wrath twice is really foolish. I'll wait to hear until its posted on this board like the I was.
Delia Offline
#26 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:51:10 PM(UTC)
Delia

Australia

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 28 post(s)

Well what happens to us that still have our 100 carts stuck on gypsy, why cant we already put them on CCR, after all it is 12 months ago they said we would be able to.I have had my gypsy since launch and too scared to use it now in case it breaks down as I will lose my carts. Ok you can use carts with CCR, but when you have more than 2 carts in a project it is a pain in the as...
It keep wanting you to change carts even tho you have the right cart.

Also in Australia we can not buy digital carts.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:54:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Delia for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/2/2013(UTC)
Louly Offline
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:59:49 AM(UTC)
Louly

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I posted a reply on another thread alot of comments are being put out there big time that PC
is discontinuing all machines. I hope not but I am glad that I decided to sell
my extra E and just have 1 now. CCR just isnt working and they Know it.With a IT
department that they must have and can not fix the problems why would it take months and
months to fix it. Got to wonder hmmmmmmmmmm.
No questions are never answered on here? Got to wonder hmmmmmmm.
I love my E and my carts even though I have sold a bunch that I have not ever used. At least
retrieved some of my money and may sell more if this "rumor" has anything to it.
I genuinely feel so bad for you gypsy owners. I tried it and it just wasn't for me way to small
and I really did the right thing and never linked any of my carts to it just played with
what was on it to see if I liked it. I can not imagine what all of you are feeling that love it so much and have done some gorgeous work with it.It is a sad very sad day that PC has let their problems come to this they had thousands maybe million of loving fans of their products and it seems like to me more than half maybe more have gone elsewhere. I am still a true E user but Hubby and I are starting to discuss "other" options. Being a computer man he thinks digital is the way to go and I was getting the hang of CCR and liking it and now cant use it. Can't get a hold of anyone to help me with the DS I call and I am left on hold forever.No one answers.
It does seem to me when these "rumors" start,it ends up having truth to it.
The other thing to think hmmmmm if the "rumor" is true that they do not go to CHA
that is a big hmmmmmmmmmmm to think about.
Happy 2013 fellow cricuteers! Happy Crafting!
scrapalette Online
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:46:04 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

I would hope that if PC doesn't have anything new to reveal/promote, that they wouldn't waste the huge amount of money it costs to exhibit at CHA. But, even if they don't exhibit, it doesn't mean they aren't attending the trade show.

I'm confused that CS is hard to reach for you. I've called in at various times and am talking with someone in a matter of minutes. But most of the time now, I use Live Chat because it just so much easier for me to do other things on my computer while I'm "chatting" with CS. Maybe try that option. Or, start a new thread about your problem because not only are the other members on here a whiz at CCR, but there are PC employees {usually have Cricut in their username} that are online at various times and will help.
GracefulGrammar Offline
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:32:45 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1802 time(s) in 857 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Delia Go to Quoted Post
Well what happens to us that still have our 100 carts stuck on gypsy, why cant we already put them on CCR, after all it is 12 months ago they said we would be able to.I have had my gypsy since launch and too scared to use it now in case it breaks down as I will lose my carts. Ok you can use carts with CCR, but when you have more than 2 carts in a project it is a pain in the as...
It keep wanting you to change carts even tho you have the right cart.

Also in Australia we can not buy digital carts.

CCR was introduced at Winter CHA 2011, 2 years ago! Beta testing began February, 2011. The promise of being able to link gypsy-linked cartridges to CCR has been unfulfilled for 2 years.
 3 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
LynneF on 1/2/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/2/2013(UTC), bethdoc on 1/2/2013(UTC)
Andie Offline
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:53:54 AM(UTC)
Andie

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinMamaw Go to Quoted Post
Just checking in after being gone a long time in the shadows. I see it is status quo. From my point of view it has been a bad year for PC as they received not one penny from me. They still have not fixed the gypsy problem. So back into the shadows I go. Happy crafting. Good luck PC.

Ditto-

Granted, I can only speak for myself and those in my immediate circle, but by comparison 2012 must be very bad considering the financial differences in my and my friends "contribution" to PC's bottom line.