Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

katiedid19897289bca0 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:19:06 AM(UTC)
katiedid19897289bca0

Groups: Registered

I have had problems with my Imagine since I got it for Christmas a year ago. I finally got it up and running in October but the ink was dried out (I had a baby right before receiving machine for Christmas) So I bought new ink cartridges and installed them and now it wont update or do anything past the main menu. Ive plugged it in to the computer and turned it on and off so many times I want to pull my hair out. If I had known it was going to be this difficult I would have gotten the E2. Please help me. I really want this expensive piece of technology to work.
MSSportsFan Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:04:09 PM(UTC)
MSSportsFan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If you haven't already, update your Imagine using CricutSync. Click the "Support" button above and download CricutSync. Connect your Imagine to your computer and open CricutSync. Apply all updates. When finished, disconnect your Imagine from your computer. Next, I suggest re-calibrating the blade and the print heads. If you are able to re-calibrate the print heads then you should be good to go. Good luck!
Cricut Tanja Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:52:31 PM(UTC)
Cricut Tanja

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: katiedid19897289bca0 Go to Quoted Post
I have had problems with my Imagine since I got it for Christmas a year ago. I finally got it up and running in October but the ink was dried out (I had a baby right before receiving machine for Christmas) So I bought new ink cartridges and installed them and now it wont update or do anything past the main menu. Ive plugged it in to the computer and turned it on and off so many times I want to pull my hair out. If I had known it was going to be this difficult I would have gotten the E2. Please help me. I really want this expensive piece of technology to work.

Katie, we would love to help you with that. If you have replaced your ink and you are still getting that message please give us a call can we can schedule a screen sharing session to resolve the issue. Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MST) Circuit support: 801-932-1144 toll-free service phone: 877-7CRICUT email: support@Cricut.com fax: 801-794-9001

CricutTanja