Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cricaholic Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:00:57 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1197 time(s) in 680 post(s)
BigGrin I made Thank You cards with my Imagine and my blog won't let me post pics???Mad ok...I'll at least post them on the MB....
Scared Photobucket has changed....I can't figure out how to post my pictures on this MB!!!
Cursing I have played around on my blog and photobucket trying to figure things out for several hours and I'm DUMB founded...I don't know what to do and Crying now I have a HEADACHE!!! I give up...Crying Crying

Edited by user Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:30:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mousebaby Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:35:49 PM(UTC)
mousebaby

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 1606 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cricaholic Go to Quoted Post
BigGrin I made Thank You cards with my Imagine and my blog won't let me post pics???Mad ok...I'll at least post them on the MB....
Scared Photobucket has changed....I can't figure out how to post my pictures on this MB!!!
Cursing I have played around on my blog and photobucket trying to figure things out for several hours and I'm DUMB founded...I don't know what to do and Crying now I have a HEADACHE!!! I give up...Crying Crying

I hope I can help! Blushing When you go to your library do you see a list of different codes?? The one you want to copy is the IMG code, then you just past it in the post window after your post is written. Let me know if this helps. BigGrin
 1 user thanked mousebaby for this useful post.
cricaholic on 1/3/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:49:32 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18931 time(s) in 8447 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mousebaby Go to Quoted Post
I hope I can help! Blushing When you go to your library do you see a list of different codes?? The one you want to copy is the IMG code, then you just past it in the post window after your post is written. Let me know if this helps. BigGrin

While that sometimes works and a lot of people do that, it's not the way the MB is set up to handle pictures. That's why there is the Photo Icon {the sun w/mountain in the tool bar} and the Attach Files to this post at the bottom of the message box and after you post, the ATTACH icon appears above the message.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
cricaholic on 1/3/2013(UTC)
cricaholic Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:53:52 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Unsure OK, took two Advils...
Huh Lets see if what you all said will work.......
cricaholic Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:28:06 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Laugh I got my pics posted!!!!!

Scraplette....I did what you said and when I clicked on the mountain with the sun it put some letters in my post ..so I deleted those I just ignored the "Attach" icon after I posted..it didn't make since...my pics were already posted.
I just needed to know how to find the IGM code on photobucket and THANKS MOUSEBABY YOU WERE A BIG HELP!!!!ThumpUp

Cool FYI! in photobucket go to your library and when you move your mouse over a picture a little icon appears in the upper right corner of the pic. Click on it and a window appears and you'll want to click on "share media". A window appears "share the photo" at the top of that window is a "Links" click on that to find your IMG link at the bottom. Click on the IMG link and it will say copied...then come to the MB and right click and paste....then "preview your post and your pic should be there.
If you have problems try doing what Scraplette stated above.