Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

juliohernandezc3185b96 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 6:51:47 AM(UTC)
juliohernandezc3185b96

Groups: Registered

Hi all.....
i'm new here and living in the netherlands europe...
i'm a big cricut loverBigGrin
i don't no exactly how this forum works but i have been reading it to find answers, and now try to post to get help and anwers from you...

anyway... i recently bought an imagine machine (to replace one i had, which had some problems with cutting a lot of items all at once)
this machine worked fine... of course i checked .. everything worked!!!
last week after not using it for two weeks... i started with fresh ideas.. to finally create on my brand new machine...
but al of sudden after printing my images it did not cut the images..the mat just stopt after printing and did not go to the cutting below...of course i tried with another cartridges and that also did not work....

because this machine is just new i thought probably i first need to update and that will help and get the machine going....

the update stopt in the middel and said my machine did not respond anymore...
tried again... etc...
i also had something from my former imagine to do a troubleshoot,.... well this goes on till callibration and their it stops after printing the calibration lines.. so it does not go over in to blade calibration....
so it stops when it needs to cut!!!!!!

so now i can't do anything with the imagine... although it worked perfectly ...????

i really hope someone can help me.... the machines are no longer for sale here in Holland... so if this one won't get to work... i'm stock with all the new cartridges for this machine and that would be such a shame

every time i plug in the imagine now.. it does not show the welcome screen anymore, but goes to the callibration.... which it only does for half.... ends before it should cut!!!!

please if anyone can help.. i also emailed to provocraft... but i did see people here on the forum do also no how to help so anything you might think will help send me !!!!!
In holland there is no office i can call for help...

if i ask for the number version on the imagine it now gives this number: 0123:????:0000:202C
i don't no what that means... but hope did will give more information to anyone...

please help me with any info....i would be so grateful to keep the machine going...

waiting for you help!!!
Love marieke
(juliohernandez@telfort.nl)
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 11:02:23 AM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
The ???? means the content did not install. You need to do a system restore. Depending on your internet speed, could take at least an hour.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...ESTORE-INSTRUCTIONS.aspx

Some helpful info: make sure you do not have an antivirus or firewall that will interfere. I personally take my offline temporarily, but that is a personal choice. If it stalls for more than 5-10 minutes, unplug the usb and plug it back in. On occasion it'll time out.

Sounds like you may have done this already, but do so again. Sometimes takes more than once to get a restore to go through.

HTH
:)Khrista
juliohernandezc3185b96 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 12:18:55 PM(UTC)
juliohernandezc3185b96

i think i figured out how to answer through the post
any way i send you a personal message also
let me know if you got it
thanks
marieke