Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<1234>»
Heart2hand Offline
#31 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:48:52 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good mornig ....

Bumping for more to join us....NEED at least one more sister to join...then I will close and pair you up.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:22:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Rhonda please remove me! That will give you an even number and you can close. I am just tapped out on swaps and removing myself from all that haven't closed yet. Everything is just so new and inviting! I have got to learn to limit myself. Y'all have fun and I will stop in and see y'alls creations! Thanks!
NancyWatson1 Offline
#33 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:00:30 PM(UTC)
NancyWatson1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Rhonda, have room on this swap for an old friend?

Nancy
Heart2hand Offline
#34 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 2:50:34 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and GOod morning....

Jess....are you sure...Nancy just joined us and we have the correct amount now?!!!!Let me know sweetie.

Nancy....OF COARSE!!!!!! WHERE have you been girl? It's been a good while...happy to see you back with us....

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:54:03 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and Happy NEW YEAR!!!!! I wish you all a very prosperous, healthy and creative year. May the blessings be overflowing!

Laura Hunter has joined us via PM. SO I'm closing this swap....and will be posting PARTNERS on the FIRST page.....MAKE SURE THE COMMUNICATION IS OPEN! ENjoy the new sister to create for and post a list of things you may desire on your mini.

Happy creating...

THANKS LAURA!!!!

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 5:02:08 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

LadyB....We will be sisters in this round. I hope to learn more about you as I"ve never swapped with you before. Look forward to creating something wonderful for you. Let me know of your wishes plz.

I'd love ...
something in a vintage vibe....colors in chocolate browns/black/cream/deep red ..love metals/pearls/gems/.....maybe a LOVE them...

I do hope this isn't too much....I love details...

HUGS
and Happy New YEar
rhonda
sciberrasjjj1964cb0b Offline
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:41:14 AM(UTC)
sciberrasjjj1964cb0b

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 32 post(s)
I got some at Target for $4. I love the alcohol ink but I am having trouble stamping on it and not having bubbles in the glossy accents. Any suggestions? Other finishes or stamping tricks? My stamp pad is new and putting too much ink on the stamp and my stamp is sliding on the domino.I have Mod Podge which is working good but does not give it a glossy shine.
Thanks,
Happy New Year!
Julia
trvkladd Offline
#38 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:46:47 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Happy New Year to everyone~ Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year and is blessed with health, happiness and prosperity. May God bless you all the whole year through.

Big waves to my partner, Evelyn~ I have no direction for you in this swap. My favorites are neutral colors with a punch of red. Vintage is my style. Hope that helps. Let me know which direction you would like for me to go!

Have a great day everyone

~Rebecca
laurahunter Offline
#39 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 5:25:55 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 289 post(s)
Hello Jodie R, looking forward to creating for you. Do you have a theme or color scheme you would like me to work with ?

As far as mine goes, I was thinking of a traditional winter theme and colors ,choir theme in royal blue, black and white, or you can just surprise me if you have something in mind.

Working this small is going to be a challenge. I can't wait to give it a try.

Laura

Oh, I love anything Disney as well

Edited by user Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:32:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:04:14 PM(UTC)
sciberrasjjj1964cb0b

I just wanted to check in and find out what my partner nancywatson1 likes. Let me know some of your likes and dislikes. I like everything I'm not picky, go wild!
Julia
LadyB Offline
#41 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 8:07:36 PM(UTC)
LadyB

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
LadyB....We will be sisters in this round. I hope to learn more about you as I"ve never swapped with you before. Look forward to creating something wonderful for you. Let me know of your wishes plz.

I'd love ...
something in a vintage vibe....colors in chocolate browns/black/cream/deep red ..love metals/pearls/gems/.....maybe a LOVE them...

I do hope this isn't too much....I love details...

HUGS
and Happy New YEar
rhonda

This is going to be awesome! I already have some ideas for your domino album. :) As for my wishes, let's see. How about vintage Disney? Deep reds, yellows, black. If that doesn't work out, then anything will work. :) I'm just excited about this swap and I don't mind what I recieve! I'm sure it'll be gorgeous! LOL.

Laura Cool
LadyB Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 8:10:44 PM(UTC)
LadyB

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sciberrasjjj1964cb0b Go to Quoted Post
I got some at Target for $4. I love the alcohol ink but I am having trouble stamping on it and not having bubbles in the glossy accents. Any suggestions? Other finishes or stamping tricks? My stamp pad is new and putting too much ink on the stamp and my stamp is sliding on the domino.I have Mod Podge which is working good but does not give it a glossy shine.
Thanks,
Happy New Year!
Julia

If you have a heat gun, you can use that to hurry the drying process of the alcohol ink. Also, make sure you're using an ink like Staz On that is for non pourus surfaces and is permanent. After those are completely dry, then you can use the glossy accents or Mod Podge.

Laura Cool
DeniseE Offline
#43 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 11:43:02 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 324 time(s) in 297 post(s)
Hey Sherrie, we are partners here also...small world.. Any ideas on what you want? Let me know.
What ever you come up with is fine by me. No bright neon colors is my only request. LOL
Denise
Heart2hand Offline
#44 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 2:59:30 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello gals...

Denise/Sherrie....I'm sooo sorry, if I had know you were paired up in another swap, I would have given you both a new sister. Crying Is this ok with you both???? IF not...let me know....

LadyB.....THAT sounds awesome...I have ideas too. I ♥♥♥ Mickey Mouse...he is my hero!!!! The guest bathroom is done in Mickey Mouse...the walls are feather painted in red, yellow and black with a mickey shower curtain, hooks and accessories everywhere....lol....I have lots of things to help with this one...woo hooo...

Happy to see you all are contacting your sister...happy creating...

HUGs
rhonda
SherrieStevens Offline
#45 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:29:06 PM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Your fine on my part I don't mind. Sherrie
DeniseE Offline
#46 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:46:29 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

I am fine with it. We discussed it in PM. Can I send it with the other swap I am in with her? I believe they are due the same time.

Denise

MY bad.... this is due in March....Never mind.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:47:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#47 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:21:16 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning! Hi to all~

Big waves to Evelyn~ Let me know if there is anything particular you'd like me to do with this. This is a little out of my comfort zone because I've never done one before but I can't wait to get started. Hope you're having a great week.

New Year's Crafting Resolutions:

Have fun and try to stay organized.
Learn something new each month.
Not buy too much and use from my stash.
Go to a crop. Sounds like so much fun.
Try to slow down on my Maggie addiction. Not easy because I love them so much.
Craft more for my family.

Have a great Thursday and happy crafting to all

~Rebecca
laurahunter Offline
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:32:34 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 289 post(s)
Just checking to see if my partner has checked in. Haven't heard from her yet. Pray all is well.

Rebecca, My resolution is to create at least one scrapbook page per week. i need to get one done before I start my next swap. Which will be the Mask.

Laura

#49 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:47:02 PM(UTC)
sciberrasjjj1964cb0b

Thanks for the tips. It's working a little better. I used Mod Podge after alcohol ink dryed and then stamped with stazon. The glossy accents went on smoother too. I wipe the first drip off before I start applying. Live and learn.
Julia
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#50 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:53:19 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hi Rebecca -- Just checking in. I don't have anything special in mind. I do like flowers and dainty things though. I have made one of these before so I know how you feel about your comfort zone. They are so much fun though. I couldn't believe after being so scared that when I finished, it was actually a fun project. It was hard to believe something so small was going to be so pretty. LOL. I had a hard time finding dominoes and we ended up paying $8 for a package of them. Then 2 weeks later, we saw some at the dollar store. Ughhhh---. That's the way it is for me all the time.

It seems like everyone is getting a pretty good start on things. I am so glad I signed up for this one. Rebecca, was there anything you wanted on yours especially? I was trying to go back and see if I missed any of your posts (playing catch up again). You do such beautiful work and I am so happy to be your partner.

Evelyn
 1 user thanked EvelynRobinson2 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#51 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 3:20:18 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies....

I love how you are all communicating...it makes for a wonderful item in return. I appreciate this sooo much....keep it up...

LadyB...I hope you are doing well? I'm going to be diggeing thru the stash of paper that I have tomorrow and see what all I can do to make the Vintage Mickey book for you. I am excited to start on this. Hope your eveing is going well.

Evelyn....I've not made one of these....but have seen a few...and they are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing them all.

HUgs to all
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#52 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 6:46:07 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: jrobinson15722c73795 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Rebecca -- Just checking in. I don't have anything special in mind. I do like flowers and dainty things though. I have made one of these before so I know how you feel about your comfort zone. They are so much fun though. I couldn't believe after being so scared that when I finished, it was actually a fun project. It was hard to believe something so small was going to be so pretty. LOL. I had a hard time finding dominoes and we ended up paying $8 for a package of them. Then 2 weeks later, we saw some at the dollar store. Ughhhh---. That's the way it is for me all the time.

It seems like everyone is getting a pretty good start on things. I am so glad I signed up for this one. Rebecca, was there anything you wanted on yours especially? I was trying to go back and see if I missed any of your posts (playing catch up again). You do such beautiful work and I am so happy to be your partner.

Evelyn

Big WAVES Evelyn~ Thanks for all of the kind words about my creativity. Thanks for all of the inspiration! I'm so excited to get started on this one too. I appreciate the ideas and will keep it in mind when creating your project. I'm going out tomorrow to see if I can find the dominoes and a few things for some of the other swaps I'm in. I'm leaving my project up to you totally. I love vintage/Victorian but not too lacy. I love flowers but not roses. I love the buttery shade of yellow. I hope this helps. I loved being your partner in the Tags, Bags and Boxes. I can't wait to see what you create for me.

Hi to all the other ladies~ Hope you are all having a very creative weekend. I've been busy crafting, cleaning and reorganizing in my craft room today! I bought new shelves and can't wait to get them on the walls and so that I'll have more room on my craft table.

Good night, ladies, have a great evening

~Rebecca

Heart2hand Offline
#53 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 3:54:41 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

I hope everyone is being creative! I'm excited about this swap...it's out of my comfort zone big time and yet a good challenge for me. I just hope I don't disappoint my partner, LadyB....

As for a NEW YEAR's Resolution....

USE more of my stash...and downsize what I don't
Create more layouts instead of just altered items for friends...
keep my room in more order than caios...lol

HUGS to all
rhonda
NancyWatson1 Offline
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:35:16 AM(UTC)
NancyWatson1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For some reason, never got the email notifying me there were postings. I'm so excited to be back in a swap! I will be in contact with my partner very shortly.

Rhonda, so missed the swaps. Been transferred to Florida and still trying to get my craft room set up.
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:38:31 AM(UTC)
sciberrasjjj1964cb0b

JCI
jodie R Offline
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:34:47 PM(UTC)
jodie R

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2897 time(s) in 1951 post(s)
Originally Posted by: laurahunter Go to Quoted Post
Hello Jodie R, looking forward to creating for you. Do you have a theme or color scheme you would like me to work with ?

As far as mine goes, I was thinking of a traditional winter theme and colors ,choir theme in royal blue, black and white, or you can just surprise me if you have something in mind.

Working this small is going to be a challenge. I can't wait to give it a try.

Laura

Oh, I love anything Disney as well

Oh! Such awesome ideas!! Since I signed up for this, I have been a woman on a mission. My craft area was in sore need of attention. I have been cleaning and organizing for the last 4 days. I am ashamed to admit that I cleaned out four big boxes of scrap supplies that I will never use. I haven't even started on my paper or magazines/books. Yikes!!

I found so many old cigar boxes, metal lunch boxes... I even found some felt letters that spell out my name. They are begging to be altered and made into a banner.

See what you did to me Rhonda? Lol!!

Can't wait to get started on laura's book.
DeniseE Offline
#57 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:58:02 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

have everything all cut out, painted, glitzed and glamoured for this swap. Just needs gluing now.

have a great weekend all.

Denise
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#58 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 5:48:10 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Good Morning - JCI. Sending a nice clickety click wave to Rebecca. Thanks for the great info in post #52. That was very helpful.

This week was a busy week but has ended with being a productive week. Looking forward toa great weekend. Have a long list of things for my husband to do. He doesn't know it yet. He'll figure it out when he sees the nice lunch I have planned and then dinner. Hee hee. It always works.

Rhonda -- I know what you mean about using your stash. I had mentioned on another swap that it's a shame that the stores have to call me when they run out of inventory and need something until their stuff comes in. No more, I am determined to reduce my inventory to a small stash. It's really hard to think in those terms with CHA going on. Then, when everything is released I want to buy like crazy. No no no. Can I do it. Yes Yes YES!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Evelyn

jodie R Offline
#59 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 3:13:31 PM(UTC)
jodie R

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2897 time(s) in 1951 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jrobinson15722c73795 Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning -

Rhonda -- I know what you mean about using your stash. I had mentioned on another swap that it's a shame that the stores have to call me when they run out of inventory and need something until their stuff comes in. No more, I am determined to reduce my inventory to a small stash. It's really hard to think in those terms with CHA going on. Then, when everything is released I want to buy like crazy. No no no. Can I do it. Yes Yes YES!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Evelyn

LOL LOL LOL I have been cleaning like a mad woman for the past week and a half and I have already gotten rid of 4 big boxes of stuff. Sad part is, I'm still not done!Crying Crying

But, what the heck! I am playing this weekend!! LOL LOL LOL
Heart2hand Offline
#60 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 3:25:49 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hey Girls....

LadyB....Hey girl....I"ve been finding more things for the THEME you are wishing for...this is going to be sooo darling.....I may not want to part with it....lol. Have a wonderful eveing...

Nancy...WOw...So you are now living in FLorida? That is big jump from where you were....I'd LOVE it ....the weather is amazing there....LUCKY GIRL!!!!! Glad to have you back...Ohhh...they should have set your SCRAP ROOM up first...that is the most important room....lolLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

JodieR....I'm sorry....lol. It's good to clean out the stash now and then. I've sold alot of my things ...only to make room for new...LOL....But it looks sooo much better too. What are you doing with the boxes of goodies you are no longer wanting? SELL it...you would be surprised at what goes and the money is wonderful! I'll send you a PM....

Denise...you are on it...can't wait to see what you have created. SOUNDS awesome...

Sherrie...Hello...I hope you are doing well. Enjoyed those grandbabies?

Evelyn...I'm sure that you are doing something amazing....I love your work! Rebecca is in for a treat!

Rebecca....What day are you going to Traci's? Driving? Be safe....and enjoy.

Julia...How are you sweetie? I hope this is just as awesome as your tickets....great work...your sis will enjoy this book.

Laura...how are you? Have a busy week?

HUGS to all
rhonda