Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Teachermom318 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 12:01:38 PM(UTC)
Teachermom318

Groups: Registered

Hey y'all.....I just got my Expression 2 for Christmas and am SO excited to use it and start making things....but I got it out, tried cutting out some simple things, and now am feeling a little overwhelmed? I loaded my cardstock on my mat, and loaded it into the machine....but the 1st few times i tried to cut some images out....it just looked like it traced it, but didn't actually cut it out. So i changed the blade settings to a 3, and then it worked. I decided to get online and register my machine and enter my reward points, and then i see all of this info about a CCR, and when i went to see about some cartridges, i also see where there is a digital copy too? So, if someone can maybe just give me a run down about this machine, or tell me where to go to read about it :-) ? thank you all so much! I am so excited to get to using all of the features of this machine BigGrin
Maxluv Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 6:13:02 PM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 490 time(s) in 377 post(s)
Top of this page click on New to Cricut or Using Your Cricut and read all about it..so much information already on the forum to read, just surf around, grab a hot or cold drink and sit back and relax you will gain lots of info...plus if you need visual go to You tube and watch video just type in whatever you want to learn about it.
southgirltexas Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 8:44:46 PM(UTC)
southgirltexas

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 569 time(s) in 341 post(s)
I agree with Maxluv. Just put your paper on the mat (upper left hand corner) and cut. I tried putting 3 or more different papers and cut but it was difficult and time consuming so I just do that. if you press the wrench icon and then the globe icon...a window will pop up and allow you to make a cut starting at any position on your mat.