Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
LindaKinkead Offline
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:51:17 PM(UTC)
LindaKinkead

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
As a hostess I would like to warn other hostesses about a new kind "flaker" out there....
Beware of one who sends you a message about 1 week before your swap ends and tells you that are EXTREMELY ILL and cannot continue...and begs you not to put them on the FLAKER list....and because you are good-hearted, you agreee not to put her on the FLAKER LIST...ter all , this person is ILL .
Then a few days goes by and you see where this person has been signing up on other NEW SWAPS - which is a pretty good signal that you have been DECEIVED by this person and that they are NOT SICK !!
I personally do not enjoy being made a FOOL of in this fashion....and I will be warning other hostesses about this person whenever I see her signing up for a new one.
Cordially Yours,
Barbara Parker

I know you are talking about me. And I know you have been talking about me to others. I signed up for one swap to do ONE picture frame that isnt even due until November. DO NOT talk about me to other people until you know what the hell is going on in my life. Just so you know and just so we clear the air. My mom died almost 6 mths ago and from that I have fallen into a fairly deep depression and I actually tried to take my own life which has caused some serious other medical problem. IF you had a taken a minute to maybe ask instead of sending me mean pm's i may have filled you in. I am sorry I asked to be taken out I didnt recieve anything and not send anything it was taken care of. QUITE talking about me behind my back. This is why i will be leaving this group once i get the picture frame done. I DID NOT decieve you. It is a swap not a life and death situation. I will be posting this response to you Barbara Parker when i inform the others of why i am leaving. Thanks for taking the one thing i have that gives me peace and happiness. I hope you are so very happy and proud of yourself.
Linda Kinkead
ScrappinGwen Online
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 01, 2012 3:30:56 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 709 time(s) in 575 post(s)
I've PM'd you the info on RoseColoredGlasses flaking in my diecut swap.

I've still not received her pkg. even though she has repeatedly said they were mailed. I offered a compromise that she could still send them late the day after the DD, and I would put them in the next round. She PM'd me a few days later and said they were in the mail, but I never received them and the last time I checked the DC (like 3 days after that last PM), it was still not showing that a pkg. had been accepted at the PO, so I'm officially listing her as a flaker.
scrappinchic Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:17:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Rosecoloredglasses completed the August Magnolia Swap! Stayed in constant contant with me through out the swap. I would definately swap with her again!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:18:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JenEbright Offline
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:21:59 AM(UTC)
JenEbright

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 208 post(s)
I have made the following changes today:

-CowGirlUp has been allowed back into the Monthly RAK swap under an agreement with GrandmaJ.

-RoseColoredGlasses has been removed from the list as she has successfully completed two swaps since the deadlines of the two swaps she was put on the list for.
ScrappinGwen Online
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:57:50 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Originally Posted by: JenEbright Go to Quoted Post
I have made the following changes today:

[color=red-RoseColoredGlasses has been removed from the list as she has successfully completed two swaps since the deadlines of the two swaps she was put on the list for.

I guess I don't understand how this works as RCG has not completed 2 swaps since flaking on my swap that had a DD of 8/24? Or atleast I can't find any documentation in other swaps.

Since flaking in my swap, I see that she did mail 2 weeks late to Scrappinchic in the Magnolia August swap. I thought Scrappinchic's DD was one day after my diecut DD. So that can't possibly count as redeeming yourself, according to your redeeming rules in the second post of this thread where you have to redeem yourself twice by following the rules and mailing on time.

I just want to make sure there is documentation that she is picking and choosing which swaps to mail and which swaps to flake in and she is mailing way late in more swaps then mailing on time. We had a gal do that a couple years ago, Veronica from Vegas, and it was no fun dealing with that issue over and over and over.

I guess I'm missing something here with the purpose of this flaker list...

Edited by user Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:36:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:36:58 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
I guess I don't understand how this works as RCG has not completed 2 swaps since flaking on my swap that had a DD of 8/24? Or atleast I can't find any documentation in other swaps.

Since flaking in my swap, I see that she did mail 2 weeks late to Scrappinchic in the Magnolia August swap. I thought Scrappinchic's DD was one day after my diecut DD. So that can't possibly count as redeeming yourself, according to your redeeming rules in the first post where you have to redeem yourself twice by following the rules and mailing on time.

I just want to make sure there is documentation that she is picking and choosing which swaps to mail and which swaps to flake in and she is mailing way late in more swaps then mailing on time. We had a gal do that a couple years ago, Veronica from Vegas, and it was no fun dealing with that issue over and over and over.

I guess I'm missing something here with the purpose of this flaker list...

Just to clarify my swap with Rosecoloredglasses. I allowed her extra time due to family issues beyond her control at the beginning of the month. She did not ask, I offered. So therefore she did not flake in my swap. We have been in contact the whole time. Please do not use my name or my swaps here. As hostess, I will contact Jen with any concerns or flakers I have in my swaps. Thanks!

JenEbright Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:35:30 AM(UTC)
JenEbright

Thank you scrappinchic.

Gwen, I made the decision that I thought best. Not a biased decision, but one based on the information that I am given by the hosts. I have no interest in picking fights with people over something as petty as this list. If you don't care for the way I chose to maintain it, feel free to start your own. I am too busy to follow what every person does in every swap and put trust in the hosts to report success or failure.
Sherri Kay Offline
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:49:47 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2396 time(s) in 2148 post(s)
I really have wanted to try a few swaps, but after reading this thread, I don't think I want to chance it and go through the stress of dealing with flakers! That sure would take the fun out of doing them. Glare Huh
ScrappinGwen Online
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:14:19 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

That's fine but if you are going to change rules every now and then, then the rest of us need to be aware of this. Thank you for answering why my request to list RCG on the flaker's list was not honored. I will now know in the future to not bother you with flakers for listing on this flaker thread.

BCSQ Offline
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:15:52 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 675 time(s) in 609 post(s)
I just finished my cartridge title a to z swap. I had one flaker It's only money. Said her husband mailed and didn't get DC and I never recieved it.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...1--2012.aspx#post1470023
JenEbright Offline
#41 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 11:11:54 AM(UTC)
JenEbright

Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
That's fine but if you are going to change rules every now and then, then the rest of us need to be aware of this. Thank you for answering why my request to list RCG on the flaker's list was not honored. I will now know in the future to not bother you with flakers for listing on this flaker thread.

I'm not sure which rule you feel I have changed. Please explain so that we can all get this situation understood.

Thanks BCSQ
Its-ONLY-Money! Offline
#42 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 5:31:18 PM(UTC)
Its-ONLY-Money!

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BCSQ Go to Quoted Post
I just finished my cartridge title a to z swap. I had one flaker It's only money. Said her husband mailed and didn't get DC and I never recieved it.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...1--2012.aspx#post1470023

I demand to be removed from the flaker list. I was in constant contact with my hostess and have NEVER flaked before. I let her know what was going on prior to the deadline. This was a situation truly out of my hands, and nothing I could have done different except take them myself to the post office.

I have PMs that I will gladly show. She expected me to remake the cuts in ONE day when I work retail and could not. My plans are to send my cuts to my fellow groups if I receive them back.

Did you even READ the posts prior to marking me as a flaker?
BCSQ Offline
#43 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 8:26:14 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

IOM: I am sorry you don't feel you flaked. To me you did. Since I never received your cuts. On or before the DD. I still have not gotten them a week after the DD. My rules are clear cuts and are clearly posted. I follow them unless you were in the hospital or something. Which you were not. It is not my fault they didn't arrive. That is why I require a DC# in my swaps. For this reason alone.

You did pm me I don't deny that. But contact along doesn't cut it. I have to have the cuts in my hands by the DD like my rules state or You flaked on me and I will report it. That is your reposiblilty to get them to me on time not mine.

I am sorry if you feel my rules are unfair. But I treat everyone the same. No special treatment. That is why I put if you can't follow the rules don't sign up in the first post.

I will no longer be doing swaps because I am tired of being flaked on.

I will be finishing this months cut rak with grandmaJ and my embossing rak for the month and then I will no longer be doing them.

I treat everyone fair and I don't feel I did anything wrong by reporting you. You didn't get them to me and that is a fact. I also don't think it is fair to the people that did send them on time.

This is my opinion and rules. And every host can handle thier swaps they way they want.
 2 users thanked BCSQ for this useful post.
1CoolMom on 9/9/2012(UTC), paperplayer on 1/1/2013(UTC)
RockinRobin1 Offline
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:13:40 PM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Was thanked: 1231 time(s) in 668 post(s)
Rosecoloredglasses completed my swap. http://www.cricut.com/fo...M-SWAP---FALL-THEME.aspx

Linda Kinkead completed my swap (very early at that). http://www.cricut.com/fo...-NOVEMBER-2--2012.aspx?=
JenEbright Offline
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:26:30 PM(UTC)
JenEbright

Thanks Robin. Linda however is NOT on the Flaker List.
trvkladd Offline
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:27:20 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
BTT
trvkladd Offline
#47 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:26:06 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Jen~ Finished the TH Style Christmas Tag Swap with one flaker. Wanda Dykes...

She PM'd me several days ago to say that she had been sick and that's why she missed the DD but that she would be mailing by today. She still hasn't mailed and hasn't contacted me since the other day. Thanks

http://www.cricut.com/fo...as-Tag-Swap--CLOSED.aspx

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
JenEbright on 10/21/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:20:21 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Jen....I'd like to report that Osheasmom....FLAKED on the Altered Rolodex Card swap. She Pm's me two weeks before there were due and said she couldn't finish the swap. Had had over 2 months to do them.

Thanks
Rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
JenEbright on 10/21/2012(UTC)
KelleyRooks Offline
#49 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:28:50 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Beach Bum mailed on time for Round 8 All-Homemade Swap - Halloween Group.

Beach Bum mailed on time for ROund 8 All-Homemade Swap - Fall Group.

Don't know if this counts as two but she did two separate groups - full round each with separate partners.

Thanks,

Kel
JenEbright Offline
#50 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 8:43:46 AM(UTC)
JenEbright

Kelley- If it was within the same swap, just different groups it only counts as one. I will add her to the list
KelleyRooks Offline
#51 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 10:42:04 AM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JenEbright Go to Quoted Post
Kelley- If it was within the same swap, just different groups it only counts as one. I will add her to the list

Jen, I think you mis-read my post. Beach Bum did NOT flake. I was letting you know she mailed on-time so she can get credit to be removed from the flakers list. My only question is that she should really received two separate credits. Even though I used the same thread, it was two separate swaps. There was one for Fall and one for Halloween. She participated in both, had separate partners, filled the requirements of both swaps, and mailed on time in both swaps.

Thank you,

Kelley
scrappinchic Offline
#52 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:21:14 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Faergiegirl2 flaked in the Filler Up swap! Her partner and I have sent numerous pms and she hasn't read them. I waited before reporting her here but she has not been in contact so I have no other choice!
CricutCrazy Offline
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:22:21 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 986 time(s) in 710 post(s)
BTT and adding a name to the Flaker List.

CherylBarber1 was supposed to send 3 sets items in the Bags,Tags,&Boxes Holiday Swap.
She did receive items from her partner.
She claimed that she mailed hers, but has never provided me or her partner with a DC# which was required in the rules.
In her last message she promised to send me a DC# by today (Saturday) but I have not received it.
She has been informed that she owes these items to her partner.

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:32:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RockinRobin1 Offline
#54 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:44:13 PM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

United States

Was thanked: 1231 time(s) in 668 post(s)
 1 user thanked RockinRobin1 for this useful post.
JenEbright on 1/11/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#55 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:06:22 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 986 time(s) in 710 post(s)
Unfortunately I must add TWO flakers to the list for December's Pin CUshion Swap

MirandaCollins and DancingStar73 (aka Scrappin'Butterfly) were sent Pin Cushions in the last swap and they did not send to their partners nor provide any proof of mailing.

1 user thanked CricutCrazy for this useful post.
BCSQ Offline
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:00:29 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Cowgirl up has flaked in my november embossing swap/rak. She owes pages to a lady and that lady still has not recieved them and she also owes me 5 or 6 cuts from the consequtive letter swap. I have sent a pm and she said she was going to re cut them and I have not heard anything more from her.
 1 user thanked BCSQ for this useful post.
1CoolMom Offline
#57 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:13:25 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
BTT
scrappinchic Offline
#58 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:32:09 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Beach_Bum flaked in the January Maggie Swap. I called and talked with her on the phone last week. She said she mailed and she would give me the DC#number. Her partner in the swap mailed a package to her and she has yet to answer her saying she got it! The DC# shows it was delivered. She hasn't posted to say thank you or aything.

She also would not respond to her partner in the 14 day Valentine swap. Her partner got tired of dealing with her because of lack of communication and posted not to mail to her and she would keep the box she had created so she didn't have to deal with her anymore.

I will not allow her in anymore of my swaps!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
JenEbright on 2/14/2013(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#59 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 5:06:46 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Jen, you can put me on the flakers list. I am not mailing Rhonda (Heart2Hand) anything. I tried to do the right thing and get hostesses for my RAKs since I am leaving and got attacked instead.

Here is the thread.
Heart2hand Offline
#60 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 5:18:06 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Traci...NO ONE attacked you...I only asked a question...sorry you feel this way...PRAYING for you...

HUGs
rhonda