Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

juliohernandezc3185b96 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:22:44 AM(UTC)
juliohernandezc3185b96

Groups: Registered

After finally ( with help from Khrista.. thanks)updating my imagine, and doing the recovery troubleshoot.... my imagine is now up to date... but still it did not take care of the problem it has....

once again... it first worked fine... then all of a sudden it stopt after printing,
so the mat does not go to the cutting part...
not with print and cut
not with cut only
not with normal or imagine cartridges
not with callibration....

it simply does not handoff the mat to cutter of printing...
please any one who knows what the problem might be, leave a comment...
i can use any help...

here in netherlands i can not buy the machine anymore in stores .... and it is hard to get it secondhanded... so i must get this one to work !!!

i would appreciate any help!!
thanks again for the help i once received for updating
hope to hear from you all!!
gr. marieke

StephSBushbe2ccfa4 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:54:27 PM(UTC)
StephSBushbe2ccfa4

I am having the same problem. It worked fine until I hooked it up with the Cricut Craft Room. Now, I can't even use the regular Cricut cartridges with it. It just kicks out to the welcome screen.

As far as the Print&Cut feature, it will Print, pass it to be cut, wait for several minutes and then spit out the paper without cutting.

I've restored the Imagine a couple of times and still it doesn't fix it.

Please help!
janeshepherd Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:20:57 AM(UTC)
janeshepherd

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 25 post(s)
my machine does this sometimes. Anytime it starts to act up I completely shut of the power supply (just turning off the machine does not work), I wait about 15 minutes and then start it up again. It usually works.
TammyPuckett Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:04:10 AM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 335 time(s) in 195 post(s)
Mine has done that a couple of time also & I just unpluged it completely & let it sit for a few minutes & plugged it back up & restarted & it worked great. I have also had to do the troubleshoot several time lately on mine to restore it.
tatwbl5e91ffe7 Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:50:27 PM(UTC)
tatwbl5e91ffe7

My Imagine is giving me trouble in this same area :( If I load in what I want it to cut (this time around I am just cutting not printing) and then insert the paper it will suck it through to the cutting area and then just restart the machine, ARGGH. Then when it loads back up it tells me there are no ink cartridges installed. I never touched them, I take them out and reinsert and then it still says none are installed. I know they are not empty, but it doesn't even read them!

This is very frustrating especially when I don't even care if it prints!

I have had the same issues when I am printing as the rest of you. It prints and then does not feed it to the cutter, then mine restarts at that point! Very frustrating! I would trade mine for an expression no problem, if I was guaranteed it would always work!

Very Frustrating to pay so much for a machine and have it work so infrequently. I love what the imagine was designed to do, but hate that it rarely will!

I hope for some answers as well, any suggestions are welcome!
kimbo Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 10:34:54 PM(UTC)
kimbo

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mine does this too and the only way to get it to cut for me is after it is done printing and ready to put mat back into machine push down on the white thin bar that has red printing on it that says "load mat here" I push it down before it starts to send mat back into machine and it cuts fine. Don't know a permanent fix for this but this does work if I do it manually. Hope I explained that clearly.
karenwalls Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:25:25 AM(UTC)
karenwalls

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
hi... I have had my mat do it a couple of times.... but only if I use my old mats... so I keep them for printing paper on now... I used a new mat.. and it works fine... someone else had problem and I read it on their post.. the machine was not reading the black lines correctly.... so wasn't sure where to cut... so spat mat out.... as for the inks not being empty... but not reading them... I had this to... as I didn't use the machine enough to keep the inks flowing the ends kind of dried out... I tried the hints and tips on utube.. but it didn't work for me... I phone provocraft up.... got them to do a over net talk to me as I live in uk... and didn't want to be hit up by phone call... after go threw everything they could to see why machine wasn't working it was decided it was the inks at fault... and they sent me new ones out... and it worked straight away......
kaz_za