Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<56789>»
M&KGrandma Offline
#181 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 8:24:20 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi ladies!!!
I can't wait to start on my pink tree and will be sure to share pictures!! I even bought some pink heart ornaments today from HL, they had them in the Valentine section!!!!
Kathy, I am keeping you in my prayers, and your hubby as well! I hope everything will be much better for both of you in 2013!!!
Janice, I know how much you're going to miss your family! You need to tell them to move closer!!!! And I agree about the homework thing. I remember my son watching The Great Gatsby at 11 one night and I just shook my head and said, book report due tomorrow??? He said the book was so boring, (meaning he didn't read it) and could I tell him what it was about?? Riiiighhttt... I just shrugged my shoulders and said good luck with this, if you thought the book is boring, the movie isn't much better!!! Haha!!! I must say, when they were younger, I did help with ideas on the projects, but they did the work themselves! What made me made was when some of the kids started getting computers and were getting better grades because the teacher said it looked neater!!! Oh yeah, they heard from me!! LOL!!
Rebecca, I used a white bag from Hobby Lobby, too! They had packs of 12 for $6.00, that's what I got, because I knew I'll use them again!
My bag is done!!!! I love it, I must say, and actually am thinking of re-doing one for me!!!! Now I just need to order Gayle's stamp and goodies!!!!
Maybe I'll post a sneak peek tomorrow!
Have a great evening... it's almost over for me!!!
Hugs,
Teri
 1 user thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/8/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#182 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:44:03 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy Tuesday!!

I sure got a lot done around this house yesterday. Christmas is almost all put away (sadly), vacume ran (now that the gkids are gone I can actually see floors again!), outoddor lights all taken down and put away,laundry almost all done,bedding changed,and on and on and on......whew, I should just sit and color today!!

I will be happy to see the INK magazine go back to normal I think. This one is kinda hard to read (size is bulky to hold) and the info that goes with each project is sometimes confusing on which goes with which! It was a neat trial idea though, for me it just didn't work!

I thought Ruby had gotten on the DT for Magnolia, but she isn't listed anywhere. Wonder what happened there. Anybody know? She is soooo talented and comes up with neat ideas!

Hi Lana!! Hope your week is off to a great start! I am plottng your bag in my head and need to get busy on it cause guess what shipped yesterday....YOUR GOODIES! Don't get excited though, they are coming to me first!! I will try to get to your bag so I can mail this weekend. Will need your address though!!

Did I mention to you all that I applied for a job? Secretary position at Joey's school. Doubt I get called for an interview but thought I would try. Still kicking myself for not taking the before/after school job 2years ago when it was offered to me. Sometimes I am so stupid!Sad

Have a great day everyone!!
grandmaJ Offline
#183 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:45:04 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Jess!
scrappinchic Offline
#184 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:13:18 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning Maggie sisters!

Good morning GrandmaJ! Sounds like you did get alot done yesterday! I hope you get the call about the secretary position.

Kathy continued prayers for you and DH! I hope you feel better soon! I see you are already curious about Feb. swapWink !

Rebecca I hope you have a crafty day!

I hope the rest of my fabulous Maggie sisters has a wonderful day!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/8/2013(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#185 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:20:14 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Janice, Good luck with the job. I loved working at my kids school, it was a great job.

Teri, I love pink and want a pink tree but Scott and the kids said NO WAY. So, I will have to drool over yours please post photos.

Kathy, I hate fighting with insurance companies. It drives me crazy that you have to jump through hoops to get them to cover stuff when you are paying high premiums. DS was given a prescription and the insurance would not cover it the out of pocket was $800, NO WAY was I paying that. So, the doctor had to change what he wanted him to take. I always wonder if the second choice was as good as the first or if the doctor just prefers one over the other.

Waving hello to Ronnie. How are you?

I am ready to go on my project, just waiting for DH to get moving on the coloring. He picked out three images last night and has to narrow it down to one. But instead of coloring he watched the BCS game...how dare he!
craftymomof2 Offline
#186 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:42:27 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Ladies! Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Janice, I hope you hear good news about the job. I know I will love what you send me. I am excited for you to get your goodies from me.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
laurahunter Online
#187 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 11:16:36 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 330 post(s)
I received the stamp yesterday. I just need an address then I will be mailing

Laura
heaven43338 Offline
#188 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:52:24 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
1coolmom, I hate it too and when I complained to my dd about it she said
she would have required the same things!Blink She works for AIG and claims
they have to go by what the Amercian Med assoc says....sounds like a bunch of blarney to
meFlapper Then I calmly told her that their decision on my act was leaving her mother
in chronic pain for the next 6 weeks before I can even get an MRI done, not even able to sleep
in my own bed, not to mention insurance is holding up her father getting his needed new chemo\
and stem cell transplant. She kinda himmed and hawed then said well maybe 6 weeks is extensive
she would maybe only have required 3 or 4 weeks therapy first....ah well...what can I say to that? Thanks again to all you sweeties the continued prayers, we'll take em!Wub
But we know too that God is still in control.

Janice, did you quit daycare or are you looking to take on an second job?
If you want it, then I hope you get it. I am sure all the kids would love you,
and be making excuses to come see you.( esp Joey)BigGrin Hope both our creative slumps
end soon.

I stopped by tonight to see if Evelyn liked her package, usps says it was delivered yesterday.
I hope she's okay, probably just too busy to stop by today. I'll check back
asap to make sure she got it and likes everything.
Hugs to all
Kathy
scrappinchic Offline
#189 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:59:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! Just wanted to wish you all a fantastic day!
grandmaJ Offline
#190 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:32:40 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Kathy, I do hope you and dh get some releif soon. I am sorry that on top of the pain you are both in, that you have to have the mental anguish of fighting with insurance too. I think the people who make all those decisions should have to feel what the patient is feeling before they make their stupid rules!! I have always said that about daycare...the ones who make our rules probably don't even have children of their own, let alone have opened their home to others' children. They are clueless sometimes!! Continued prayers for you both and a great big HUG!

Not sure what is going on with Evelyn. Hope she hops on here soon so we all know she is alright!

We are expecting a high in the mid 40's today...where has winter gone? And RAIN tomorrow...that should be snow this time of year!! I told Don last night if this keeps up we will have to move NORTH!!! Needless to say, he didn't think that was necessary!

Hope to start coloring today Lana! I have this vision in my head and just need to get going with it now!! Hope your week is going good!

Have a great day everyone! Sure I will be checking back in!
M&KGrandma Offline
#191 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:20:48 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!!! Gosh, almost afternoon!!! I've been playing with Kaitlyn a lot this morning and the day has flown by!!!!
Janice, as far as I'm concerned winter can just GO AWAY already!!! And we haven't had that much of it, but I am ready for warm weather... not hot, just warm!!! We had rain this morning, but it's just breezy and sunny now. I hope the weekend is nice, Bill and Joe are taking Matthew and Kaitlyn to the Inn. Kaitlyn got her pink BB gun for Christmas and is dying to go "hunting"! Oh where oh where is my girly-girl!!!! LOL!!!
I'm going to try to work on my Saturated Canary card this afternoon. She's all colored, just need to make the actual card.
I'm trying to decide if I should buy the new Magnolia Ink or not. It kills me not to, because I have all of them so far, but the reviews on the new one are not very good. And it costs the same!!! hmmmmm.....
Kathy, I hope everything will begin to turn around soon for you. I think our health care system is horrible, but don't know what the answer is!!!!!
Can't wait to see what you've created for Evelyn!
Traci, I'd love to have a full size pink tree too!!! This one is just a small tabletop, but I love it already!!!! Actually, I don't think Bill would care if I did have a full size pink one, he has his "man" tree in the "man" room downstairs, so it's very well known that the upstairs is all me!!!!! LOL!!!!
Have to get moving, Kaitlyn is already hungry for lunch, but I wanted to share a sneak peek of Gayle's bag!!!

Have a super day!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
P.S. dang camera!!!! :o)
1CoolMom Offline
#192 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:01:37 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I am so confused...I have been thinking I was partnered with Ronnie. I am so glad I went back to the OP and double checked! Blushing Blushing Fortunately, I was not confused in the beginning and did order from the right wishlist.

Sorry, Missstamper. I am working on your bag today and DH should be coloring your image later this week. I do have all your gifts, so I can mail as soon as DH colors the Maggie.

trvkladd Offline
#193 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:54:38 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi, ladies~ Just checking in. Haven't been feeling well today. I think I have a stomach virus...uuuggghhh! Hope everyone is doing well and having a great week

~Rebecca
heaven43338 Offline
#194 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 7:38:29 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Okay I will try this again, why does my screenname have those weird things behind it.
The only change I have made was my email addy...weird.
Anyway I am sure Evelyn is just busy creating my beaaauutiful bag or has pressing matters
and will sign on soon.
I went to PT today and the therapist nudged and had me bend etc until he had me
in tears. I seem so emotional anymore I can bust into tears any time and it
is embarrassing. Blushing Anyway he wants me back tomorrow so he can
do it again.
We did get some great news today, it looks like our insurance has finally agreed
to authorize payment so Bill can proceed with his chemo and double stem cell transplant.
We are so grateful and hope they start asap. It will mean 51 days straight of harsh chemo
and then a break and I think then 2 three week sessions for the transplant. So it looks like
I may be residing in Ia city more than home for the next few months. But I am willing to do anything to get him well. So I would say your prayers are paying off ladies.BigGrin
Hugs and goodnight...
laurahunter Online
#195 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:11:58 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Heaven, that is great news!!!

So glad that the insurance company finally came through. Hopefully your DH will tolerate the chemo.

Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/17/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#196 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:16:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters!

Kathy that is awesome news! You and DH are still in my prayers! Hugs!

Big shout out to Rebecca! Your stamp came yesterday! I hope to get your goodies packaged up and on the way soon. Not sure if it will be today but I will let you know!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#197 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:37:38 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!

Kathy, such great news to wake up to this morning!! So glad they quit messing around and got a decision made!! Where will you be staying in Ia City? A motel or apartment? And what about your pt while you are there? How soon will you be going? Oh my, I ask a lot of questions, don't I!! sorry. I think when you changed your email on your account here, you opened a whole new person, cause it shows you only have a couple of posts now!! This mb is so screwed up sometimes, the simplest things can make it go haywire!! Anyhow, great news and keep us posted! And tell the guy who is making you cry to just stop it, or he will have a bunch of mad maggie sisters coming with you next time!!

Teri, the issue of INK has some good things in it, which is always worth the price!! Just will be harder to store with the others, is a little bulky to read, and some of the pics aren't as easy on the eye!

Wavin at Lana this morning!!

BBL!
 1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/17/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#198 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:39:44 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

almost forgot....Rebecca, hope you aren't getting the flu that is going around...tv last night said it can actually take weeks to get over it! Take care of yourself and don't over-do it till you feel better!
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#199 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:29:03 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Hi Everyone -- JCI. Oh no, Rebecca hope you are ok. I just heard on the news about the flu being such an epidemic right now. In Boston, it has become a city emergency. Be sure to take extra precaution. I don't want to scare anyone but I just felt I needed to share this and I am not one to talk about personal stuff. But last year (in fact it is one year ago this month), I got the flu from my husband who got it from his co-workers. It was so bad, I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. It was awful. Then, I lost all muscle control. I couldn't even walk. They had to send me to a nursing rehab facility where I had to stay for 2 1/2 months. It was the most awful thing I have gone through. Intense physical therapy. I was in a wheelchair so on and so on. Well, to this day I am better but I am still having to use a cane to walk. I have had a really rough time because of that and just thought I would share because if you're sick get to the doctor. They can give you medicine and keep away from others who are sick. It's not worth it. Ok, I'm off my soapbox. Just wanted to let you know, I care that's all.

Now, I have to share this with you. I received from my partner, Heaven4333 the most beautiful package - Magnolia bag with goodies this month. She outdid herself on this one. The bag is so pretty and she put in a stamp and die and the cutest card. I absolutely love this bag. I will proudly display it with my other Maggie items and use my stamp on some cards I need to make. Thank you so much for making January a special month for me. I can't wait til she gets her package. I am like Rebecca and Jess, always nervous til the package arrives.

Sorry for the long post. Felt like sharing with my special friends.
Evelyn
grandmaJ Offline
#200 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:08:43 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Evelyn, that must of been terrible! I had a neighbor who had allergies flare up real bad once and ended up like that. Long time in the hosp and then a NH to build her strength back up. So glad for the most part that is behind you now!
Hope you or Kathy have a picture of the bag to post for us all to see!!
laurahunter Online
#201 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:15:09 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Evelyn , Its hard to believe that the flu can be so devastating. I am sorry you had to go through such an ordeal.

The flu has gotten us again !!! That is the third confirmed case for our family and 2 suspected cases. I got her to the doctor hours after starting to run a fever. I was lucky enough to find Tamiflu, most pharmacies are out around here, and she is starting to feel better. Tamiflu has worked wonders around here. Next year , I think I am going to go the flu shot route.

Hope everyone has a healthy end of the week,
Laurie
scrappinchic Offline
#202 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:21:36 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good evening! I hate to hear of so much sickness going on! I will remember you all in my prayers!

Rebecca I hope you are feeling better today!

Evelyn I am so sorry to hear of what you went through with the flu. That just goes to show it is nothing to play with. I am glad you are doing better! My cousin's MIL had something similar happen to her two or three years ago. I can't rememeber now if it was the flu or not, but I know it affected her muscles, speech and everything. She had to go through intense therapy. I still think she is in a wheel chair. She has come along way but still has lots of issues! She was a stamper and crafter too! I need to see about her now that I am thinking about her. I haven't talked to my cuz lately!

Do y'all rememeber the little three year old girl I mentioned that had cancer. She has it in both kidneys. She went for her third chemo treatment today. She is doing well and hasn't gotten sick as of yet. She is now losing her hair but is loving the hats and bows she is getting! She is such a beauty! The chemo is working, the tumors are shrinking. They are still going to remove her right kidney after her treatments. Just wanted to ask that y'all still rememeber Addison in your thoughts and prayers.

Well off to check on more of my post! Have a great night!

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:27:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

missstamper Offline
#203 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:45:13 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
I am so confused...I have been thinking I was partnered with Ronnie. I am so glad I went back to the OP and double checked! Blushing Blushing Fortunately, I was not confused in the beginning and did order from the right wishlist.

Sorry, Missstamper. I am working on your bag today and DH should be coloring your image later this week. I do have all your gifts, so I can mail as soon as DH colors the Maggie.

No need to stress. You have plenty of time. Now that I have the maggie order, I will get yours bundled up and mail it Monday!

BluegrassBug Offline
#204 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:30:40 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Hi, my Maggie sisters!!

Teri, love the sneak peak but wish you'd focus a little moreLOL !! Love the colors! Yours is going to seem so "blah" I'm afraid. Your goodies should be next week and I want to get you bag finished this weekend (dd has to work Sat. but her hubby will hopefully be here to help with the kids.

Heaven, glad to hear your hubby is approved. My brother had to got thru stem cell replacement (rough ordeal for him and SIL). After 3 yrs. his PET came back clean last week. God thank you! Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you get better soon.

Traci, glad you had fun at the cabin.....I kinda like "salmon" but not sure I'd like the whole room that color.

Janice, hope you get the job!

Well, it's official...I am the world's biggest clutz! I got up to go to the bathroom yesterday morning (w/o turning on the ligts!) and stumped my toe (the piggy one "that didn't have none"). Well, it kept hurting and hurting and swelling and swelling and turning purple up to the middle of my foot. Figured I might ought to check it our and I broke the little guy. Get to wear one of those gorgeous black boots for 4 to 8 weeks! I have stumped my toes plenty of times and this is awful...

Like Bette Davis said..."getting old ain't for sissies!"

Well, back to the UK/Vandy game looking better UK!!
Gayle
craftymomof2 Offline
#205 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 4:35:11 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Ladies!! Waves to you, Janice!! I am hoping to get your pkg in the mail today. This week has been super busy around my house. Trying to keep caught up on everything. I hope you have had a good week.

Rebecca, I hope you are feeling better.

Kathy, I am glad you've gotten good news re: Bill's treatment. I went with my daddy to the oncologist yesterday and we had a good report from his most recent pet scan. He is getting them every 3 months now and I always go with him for results. I don' t want him alone if we get bad results again. I am keeping you and Bill in my prayers.

Hugs, Lana
 1 user thanked craftymomof2 for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/11/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#206 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 4:44:49 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!! Happy FRIDAY!!!! Finally!!

No word on the job yet, so thinking I probably never even go an interview. How sad....

Jess, children and cancer...another one of those things we will never understand. I have a great nephew who was born with it and had surgery when hewas about 10 days old. The chemo and the works. Bless his heart he is now an ornery 7 year old first grader and cancer free! They keep a close eye on him and he still has scans every few months but so far, prayers are being answered!

Hi Lana! Prayers your dad continues to get good reports too!! Such a nice dd to go with him, I am sure he appreciates the support and love! I am so ready for the weekend and hope to get your bag done and your order received so I can mail by Monday!! Don't know of any plans we have that would prevent me some crafty time!!

After I get Lana's bag done I have some serious work to do in my craft room! It is such a mess that I carry everything I am doing out to the kitchen table and work there. Then when I am done it just gets added to the pile on my table in the craft room, prventiing me from working further!! dh said I either need to clean it up or shut the door! OUCH!

Have you seen some of the new releases from any companies for cha next week? Prima is still doing a wonderful job of creating great stuff! Scrapbook.com has lots of previews (at least in the email I got) and there are a lot of companies with stuff coming out that I like. I better look for a 2nd job!!

Have a great day everyone!

EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#207 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 5:36:56 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Good Morning everyone -- JCI

Grandma J -- no interview hmmm-- what's wrong with those people! LOL

Jess - I forgot to mention something about the child with cancer. I still believe in miracles and the power of prayers.

CHA reviews - oh yes! I have promised myself to start clearing out my overstocked and I do mean overstocked craftroom. I want to just have the necessities and then buy as I go. It is so silly to have more than Hobby Lobby or Michael's. They have to call me when they need inventory at the last minute until theirs come in.

Now, for my swaps. Oh wow they are coming along so nicely. I am so happy with my progress. I've been on an up and down scale this week and I have finished the week on a positive note. Woo hoo!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Evelyn
1CoolMom Offline
#208 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 5:59:23 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Kathy, I am so glad that you got good news.

Gayle, The salmon itself is not horrible but it is flat paint and it is all over the house (family room, dining room, upstairs hall & master). It gets better the kitchen, mudroom, and laundry room are YELLOW again, flat paint. The guest bath is GOLD, literally sparkly gold: walls and ceiling. Huh So sorry about your toe, I broke my big toe about 3 years ago and it has never been the same.

Jess, I will be praying for the 3 year old and her family. It is so hard to go through that as a family.

Missstamper, Your bag is done. DH had such a stressful day yesterday that he came home, had dinner and went into the craftroom to color. Here is a sneak peek.

ETA: Missstamper, I need your address because your package is ready to go out.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2013 7:28:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Maggie Jan 4.jpg
M&KGrandma Offline
#209 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 8:36:27 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!!
It is a yucky, yucky day outside, rainy and gloomy... oh how i want springtime!!!!
I felt terrible this morning taking Matthew to school. He was saying that he just didn't feel well and I really think with all the flu and junk going around he should have just stayed home. But Daddy overrode that. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a call from the school to come and get him. I know he's worried about being sick and not going hunting tomorrow, too. Oh well, we'll see what the day brings.
Janice, I hope the school calls you. Maybe they're just going over everything. I think you'd be a wonderful addition to the school!
I haven't been following the new releases much yet. Although I LOVE the new Graphic 45 collections!!! I'm like you, my work area is a mess!!!! I keep wanting to work on my Saturated Canary card for the other swap, but I look at the mess and decide to wait! Bad me!!!!! The worst part is, it's so easy to clean up because everything pretty much has a place, I'm just lazy, I guess!!!!
Lana, it's so important to go to the doctor with someone. That way, there are two sets of ears to understand what's going on. Our family has always done that with my parents and with my sister when she goes to her oncologist appointments. We feel lucky to be able to do it!
Traci, your sneak peek looks great! Love those colors!!! You're so lucky to have your DH do such a great job!
Gayle, soooo sorry about the toe!!! That is no fun!!! I once got tangled up with the dog's leads and fell, I'm sure I did something bad, but never went to the doctor... I now suffer with foot pains like crazy!!! Take care of it!
I got notification this morning that my order shipped, so I'm pretty sure my package will be going out next week! I feel so ahead of the game!!! LOL!!!
Well, going to check out some other threads and try to warm up!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#210 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 1:00:22 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Okay lets see if I can rememeber everything!

Gayle so sorry to hear that you broke your toe. I hope it heals quickly!

Laura prayers coming your way! I hope y'all recover quickly from the flu! Thank goodness for the Tamiflu!

GrandmaJ hopefully you will still get a call about the job! Fingers crossed for yaWink !

Rebecca I hope you are feeling better!

Traci your sneak peek is gorgeous! Love the color combo!

Teri its rainy and gloomy here today too! I don't want to do much of anything! DH did come home early and we had lunch at my favorite mexi resturant! It was delicious but I am super sleepy nowUnsure . Hope you find some energy and get some stuff doneWink !

I hope you all have a fantastic friday evening!