Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<6970717273>»
RGK Offline
#2101 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:57:07 PM(UTC)
RGK

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Good evening,
Jess, yeah those 5-day weeks can be tough. Hang in there, you're almost done and maybe next week will be easier on you!
Deb, getting the neighborhood leaves is no fun. What are you making in cooking class tonight? Hope you get all your errands run tomorrow.--The question I have regarding your retired boss, did cleaning house, doing laundry and cooking his banquet meals make his retirement feel like a holiday? LOL.
Pat, did the yard plan work out? LOL on no bugs, I remember how they always attack you. Enjoy the warm air while you can. Thank you for the Cloud information. I had heard of it but that was all. You can never have your stuff backed up too much.--
Gramma, HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to you....Hope you had/have a wonderful day. I'm not ready to retire yet, I still like my job so on I go.
Phyllis, I'm a little nervous about spending big bucks on furniture until we see how the fiscal cliff gets resolved. I still have time, the sale just started. I'm keeping my scanned papers until I have it all backed up. Seeing the stack grow will keep me motivated.--I came across an article from the Heidelberg community 'newspaper' about computers that had been issued to the elementary school. The picture shows my then 3rd grader TJ operating the computer. He is the computer guru I mention sometimes. I had all forgotten about that picture. It was so long ago. Can't wait to give it to him.
Hello to all stopping by.
housefullofrotties Offline
#2102 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 1:33:37 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy Friday! What does everyone have planned for the weekend!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2103 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 6:56:35 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Happy Friday, another rainy one here.....62* too....anyway I have to get out for a few errands.

Jess hope your work day won't be too bad.....what are your weekend plans?

Renate I love finding old pics, took one last night to my cousin (she comes to cooking class), it was her older deceased sister, about 18-24 months of age.....she was happy to get it....

Cooking class was very tasty, chicken dish, beef dish, two types homemade salad dressing, a soup with proscutto (spel) and beans; lastly a chocolate dessert bar.....hubby will like the dessert I think so I need to get a cake mix today.....

Have a great day, need to get busy and on the Wii before I get dressed.....day 11 and my attitude is still good, MIL has another scan today, guess they will decide the next course of treatment after it is read......later.....
imnchghere Offline
#2104 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 6:59:09 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning ... dreary day going here and rain this afternoon through tonight. I have NOT gotten into the yard. Honest to gosh I am so un-organized.
I did get all the cfs packed and and just need to add the ones coming the next few days/week. When I checked Anysoldier.com to see the status of the ground unit I had been sending to I saw they had been dropped, so I looked for a new unit. Found another ship out of Norfolk, VA and decided to go with it. It is a carrier with 5000+ people aboard, so I know all the cards will get scooped up quickly. My last couple ground units have been so small they didn't need a lot of cards. Anyway, this ship will be gone until August, so that will get me through the spring holidays. They will be getting a box of cards and a box of goodies.

Busy weekend ahead getting ready for the furniture delivery on the 17th. Lots to get out of the way, but Jim said we can do it. I need to schedule a donation p/u, as I know I will have stuff.
Then it is back to the purging and sorting. This is kinnd of like Renate's scanning. Slow, but steady, with an eventual end.
Time to get busy here. What is everyone up to this weekend? Not sure where the Ravens are playing, but our area will be all *black & blue*.

Dbson Offline
#2105 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 11:09:58 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Renate the 'boss' that made that statement never washed a dish or cooked a meal....well that is my opinion anyway....

Pat my little pack of cards went out this morning, should have them by Tues at the latest....a couple $$ taped to a pack too.....

Weekend plans for us are basketball game at 9 in the morning for youngest DGS, Caleb has another game tonight, but won't be a pretty game so we aren't going....those two boys will keep us busy until about the first week of Feb with games.....

Errands done, pork loin bought, cut into 4 pieces and in the freezer....couldn't turn down the sale price/lb today, will use it for the boys b'day meal.....misty, rainy day here....so I think I will change clothes, get on the Wii and may take another nap today....I got about an hour rest yesterday and my body so appreciated it.....
Phyllis Offline
#2106 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 11:55:17 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Another quick catch up. A few things going on today. A nice day here 60 degrees so far with sun but not sure how long that will last as rain is in the forecast.

Deb, as always, cooking class included some yummy stuff. I usually get my meat at Sam's in bulk and break it down to single meals, I just did that a couple days ago, meat is so expensive as most groceries are these days. Glad you're getting some naps in, I seldom get any.

Renate, what a nice find on the pic of your DS, something to cherish for sure. Hope you can get your new sofa.

Pat, don't fret on the organizing, life's too short, just go at your own pace. Renate got a unit for me so I have two now. I also got one from Any Soldier that is from A base in KY currently in Afghanistan.

Jess, happy Friday to you, I had to double check as to what day it was, the days just fly by.

Hello to everyone else.

RGK Offline
#2107 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 5:14:11 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Friday evening,
Deb, glad you had a tasty cooking class. Did you make the chocolate desert for DH? Yeah to day 11. Those unexpected picture finds are priceless. Glad you had one for your cousin. I didn't think your former boss was trading a paid job for an unpaid one. Of course he loved retirement.
Pat, I hope you get tons of cards for those 5000+ on the ship. I'm sure they will enjoy the goodies too. I need to get something for my boxes too. Anything red and pink. Yep, your purging and my scanning. We are doing good, a break now and then is necessary. Sorry your yard plans did not work out. Will you have rain all weekend? We are getting rain too. The temps were up to about 60 today. Tomorrow will be another mild day then it's going to be colder again.
Phyllis, did you get everything done today? Are you still working on orders or did it slow down a little after the holidays? I'm still thinking sofa.
Jess, what have you been up to since work today? Did you start your weekend already?
No big plans here, the usual laundry (already going), cleaning, shopping etc. I better get the second load started. My cards are all bagged, got some today and waiting for one more. DH is asking for the boxes, he wants to address them and fill out the labels.
Hello to the rest of the castle. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2108 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 7:23:15 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Renate I made home made chocolate pudding for supper tonight, milk needed to be used first....plan to make the bars tomorrow night. He isn't a huge coconut fan, so I will add more nuts to one end and just a bit of coconut....but you really didn't taste it in my opinion....
Saw a card somewhere that used circles, brad and candy stick to make a 'sucker', but I am going to just use a strip of white paper for the stick, punched out a smaller circle in place of the brad, have a lot of twine to tie on the 'stick'....got a few ready to put together...
Hubby has called it a night and so has the puppy.....she is getting adjusted to her new home....
imnchghere Offline
#2109 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 8:38:25 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning from dreary and damp MD. Not sure what the temp is going up to today, but it will be mild. I am hoping we can get a little bit done in the front yard. It isn't bad, but it could be better. I did notice there are daffodils popping up in the island. Maybe a cple inches out of the ground. YIKES!!! Jim put the Rosemary out on the deck. It has been in the garage, but it will like the natural light (maybe even some sun). Oh how I would love to keep it going through the winter.
Big job today will be getting all the teapots down and into a box. Then Jim can take the shelves down. All part of the master plan.

Renate, I like having contacts on a ship to send to. If it is too many for their group, they have plenty of other crew members to share with. Not always the case with the ground units. Jim did my custom forms this morning and I am going to be ready to ship my boxes next week. I have a few pkgs still coming.

Deb, that was too cute about Howard and Gracie both calling it a night.
Your card idea sounds fun. I have a lot of card ideas from pinterest, but no time to play with them. Would like to have some spring card ideas in case I need them. We will see. I have got to wrap up the holiday purging and storing and then work on my craft room stuff.

Hope everyone has a good day. Hello to all.
#2110 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:31:06 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Hope everyone is doing fine. Going for a quick catch up here!

Deb~What a bummer on all the health issues for your family. Will pray for comfort for everyone.
Sounds like you got a lot done for the retreat. Nice of you to help out. Glad you had a good cooking class! That card you described yesterday sounds like one I had made some time back! They went together pretty quick.

Renate~Half way done on your project is good! I hear ya on wanting to watch what happens before spending a chunk of cash. I have one area that I'm willing to spend money in but DH thinks I worry too much. Not that I need him to buy it or okay it...I think he's coming around to some extent! How fun that you found an old picture of your son.

Pat~Hope the dining room project and yard work are coming along. If only the weather would work around our schedules! Glad you found another ship w/plenty of people! Lots of card ideas, no time for them here too. That's just wrong!

Gramma~Hope your birthday was nice. Did you go to the Rooster?!! I do like my job, but I would enjoy not having to work so much more!! As it is my SU! stuff and all the cooking, cleaning, errand running and everything else in day to day life all add up to almost another FT job!

Phyllis~I wish for a lot of things about my house too! Our house is right around 100 years old. It somewhat works for us but it's not supposed to be my forever home! Hope the flu shot sees you through. Sure sounds like it's a doozy this year. LOL at you having to check the day. I could almost call you a name for that one!!

Up too early today and cannot get rid of a headache. I wasted most of my day yesterday. Ran a few errands, read a little, picked up a little. Brad and I had talked about going up to GB to get a scope put on one of his guns and go to the shooting range but we just kept talking about it rather than doing it. He went ice fishing this morning and I am doing a little around the hosue. If I can feel a bit better I'm going to see if I can get a few cards done. Football this afternoon (Go Ravens), tonight (Go Pack) and tomorrow (Go Texans and grudgingly Go Seahawks). I do have to prep more for stamp camp but tomorrow is that last sign up date. A few new people coming again this month so that is always good. Rain yesterday, mucky and windy today. Hope everyone has a good and productive day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2111 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:10:43 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, made it to DGS's basketball game, they won....home and a bite of lunch, friend came by to visit Gracie and get bread......now to spend some time in my room.....
Pat I usually use my tablet to scan Pinterest for cards, sadly I never seem to 'use' them but today I may just change that....I have lots of scraps that would work for a number of ideas....hope you can get the yard done, all the teapots/such taken care of and room for the new furniture.....
Jess sorry about your headache.....hope you can get all your 'doings' done and enjoy your football....
Hello to everyone else, I am off to change clothes and get some laundry folded.....have a great rest of your day....need to also get that new dessert ready to bake....
Phyllis Offline
#2112 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 6:52:41 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Nice day here in the 60's but no sun. I've not done anything productive today, been one of those lazy days. Been waiting a long time for a program that I bought to install, it's been installing for over 4 hours and is just half done. It's an upgrade to an old digital scrapbooking program that I decided to upgrade and play with.

Jess, while on this subject, I also have the program from SU but have not seen any upgrades for it, do you know what is going on with that? A month or so back I checked for updates and it said there isn't any. Sounds like you have a football weekend with lots of teams to support. I did get my flu shot and was worried about side effects but didn't have any, not even a sore arm as DH did.

Pat, yikes on the daffodils trying to pop up, much too soon for that but they don't know it. I got the tally updated with your friend's addition. I have my cards boxed up, just waiting on maybe one more shipment I think. I have included a bunch of general cards also that came in after Christmas.

Deb, that card sounds cute. I get a lot of ideas on Pinterest, there's soooo much out there. Glad Gracie is adapting to her new home.

Renate, I'm sure you went to A's today, anything new there? Yes, my orders slowed down from the Christmas rush but are still coming in at a pace good enough for me. Had one today but she paid with an e-check which takes several days to clear, shipped another one out today.

Hello to everyone I may have missed.
imnchghere Offline
#2113 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:10:31 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. Looking at a busy day, but I was able to knock out some society paperwork last night while checking on football. I actually watched more last night than I accidentally catch all season. I hope Jess will still be speaking to me today. Unsure

Need to write a note to the new unit today to put in the boxes and figure out a dinner plan. It is foggy this morning, but will be sunny and mild this afternoon, so maybe we will grill. We definitely need to get into the yard.

Phyllis, I agree on the daffodils popping up already. This happened last year also I think. Glad you are good with your orders. I am still contemplating putting my tea cosies on Etsy, but I need to check out the competition.

The other thing that needs to be done is backing up all my pictures today. Jim & I kind of wasted yesterday and now I am having to make up for it.

I need to get moving now though as I see the sky is brightening up. I will check back later.

Dbson Offline
#2114 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:24:21 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, thought I had posted this morning, but found it still sitting here.....
Pat hope your weekend is productive in backing up your pictures.....
Phyllis glad you are still getting orders.....
Renate got the sofa yet?
Jess did your team win?
Gramma have you gotten more snow?
Joanne are you recovered from the holidays?
How are you Karen?
Hello to anyone else that drops in, I am off to try my hand at a couple more cards....
Dbson Offline
#2115 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:53:34 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Gracie finally getting her paws on the grass.....look at that wind blown hair doBigGrin
#2116 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:45:07 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a good day!

Deb~Good job to DGS team! Nope, my team did not win. We'll have to hope for next year! Cute picture!

Phyllis~Glad I'm not the only one with those kind of days! I haven't followed much of the MDS stuff so I don't have a lot of answers for you. I know they released another version MDS-2 but that the original version still works and you can still purchase downloads for the original version. Good to hear you're still getting orders!

Pat~Hmmph! I thought you weren't going to watch?!! Oh well, can't win them all! Glad you were able to get some work done.

Didn't get a lot done yesterday. Today I spent a few more hours prepping for stamp camp. Hopefully I'm done for now! Pretty indifferent for the NFC game, watching the AFC game now. Spent some time cleaning the room. Hoping Monday takes it's time getting here. Have a great day!

Jess
#2117 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 12:32:04 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Monday came as scheduled! Have a delightful day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2118 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 8:40:46 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, rainy day.......puppy is at the groomers this morning, nice cold smoothie for b'fast and head to the Wii.....got a few card fronts put together last night for my retreat, but still need to get lots more done....using paper on hand and sure feels good to put it to use.
Hope everyone has a great day, will check in later today.....
Nana22Nina22 Offline
#2119 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 9:20:30 AM(UTC)
Nana22Nina22

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Greetings from warm and sunny Florida. It has been in the 80s the past few days and I am loving it! Our trip to VA was great. Grands were all pleased with their gifts which is always nice. When we got home we learned our parrot, Fred had somehow got tangled in her water dish. BIL and SIL were checking on her and found her water dish was on the floor of her cage and she was missing a talon. She seems to be fine and the talon looks like it is growing back. I feel bad that she was by herself...
I am almost done with Germany and about ready to put it all together and move on. SIL found another site similiar to Pinterest. I was checking it out and the first thing I found was how to make an "edelweiss" from a starfish die!! Just what I needed! It is quite cute!
Took a load of extra stuff to a LSS garage sale and got rid of a lot but also brought quite a bit home again--sigh...
Next project is an ABC baby book for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a baby boy in May.
The cards posted on the CFS thread are beautiful as usual.
Pat - 50 cards are on their way to you. They are 'love' cards but don't have a sentiment attached....
Hope everyone will have a great 2013!
Joanne
Gramma Offline
#2120 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 9:32:57 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates! The sky is the same dreary grey that its been for days... temps are "cool" by WNY standards... low 30's.

I've been running around like a headless chicken trying to complete work for the OJ. When it rains it pours in that department. Really putting a damper on my CFS fun this month.

I need a LSS so I can go to one of those sales...... sell, no buy!

Hope things are going well with the rest of the castle...

Hugz,
Gramma
RGK Offline
#2121 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 5:31:59 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Monday evening,
let's see if I can catch up. Deb made chocolate pudding. How did your card 'sucker' turn out? What is Gracie's thought on grooming??
Pat, Ready for your furniture? Good thinking regarding the cards going to the ship. Too bad we can't send a card for everyone on it. My unit is small too, but they share with the 'camp', and every card finds a taker. Thanx to Jim for doing his part by doing the forms. In need to go back on Pinterest, problem is I can't get away once I'm on. I'm amazed how much time people have.
Jess, sorry the Packers lost. There's always next year. Same here. Colts did so much better than anyone thought they would. Have not made up my mind yet about the couch. Better do it soon or it will be gone.--Hope Monday went well. It sure did come too fast. Hope you lost your headache...
Phyllis, how did you know I went to A's – lucky guess LOL?? Not much new right now. Mostly Valentine stuff. We are way past that, aren't we? Happy for you getting orders.
Joanne, glad you're back. Poor Fred, glad his talon is growing back. I'm jealous of your 80's. It's in the 20's here just so you know!! Post a picture of your Edelweiss please. They are beautiful flowers but you can't pick them, cost a hefty fine...Glad you had a good visit with your grands and that they liked their gifts.
Gramma, dreary grey is a favorite sky color around here. We had sun Saturday, surprise surprise. Don't like a damper on CFS fun, but it happens. Hope it won't last long.
No scanning this weekend, but I did get some papers ready. Besides the usual work around the house I started on some general use cards. Easter sounds good too, they'll be next. It got so cold yesterday, with rain and strong winds. Saturday night we had a pretty noisy thunderstorm. Snow melted along with the rain which caused flooding in the usual places. I'm ready for Spring!
Good rest of the evening to all. Renate
imnchghere Offline
#2122 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 8:40:50 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening queens. It was a good day at my friend's, but I was not productive. I cleaned out some of my pictures on the laptop. Mostly duplicates (where I had resized them for FB or the MB) and ones I didn't care about keeping. Pictures of cards and layouts to share. Some that were a bit blurry. I a being ruthless. The originals are on the external HD if I ever wish I hadn't deleted them. LOL

I checked the sign up thread and noticed I have more unexpected cards coming. I wish I had known, so that I could have asked a few of the ladies to send to Phyllis and maybe even Renate.
I am going to try to post the new theme tonight. I just need a to focus.

I've got to be ready for the furniture coming on Thursday. I am sure I will be ok, but I want to get other things done also. We are dealing with cool, wet weather and it is wearing thin. Give me some sunshine.

Renate, I hope you can make a decision on the sofa. Costco prices are great, but sometimes you can't think on it too long. I've missed more than one *good deal* there because I needed to think about it.

Deb, the picture of Gracie is cute. How does she like the yard? Your cards came today and are packed in the boxes. The last 3 pkgs should be here by Friday.

I need to get back to what I was doing. Be nice if I could get to bed early tonight.
Phyllis Offline
#2123 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:03:07 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello late night/early morning to everyone. Been a busy housecleaning and laundry day for me, also did some organizing in my scrap room and tidied up a bit.

Pat, no problem on the cards, I will have enough to fill one box. Guess I need to get those in the mail but there are a few more coming. Hope you were able to get in bed early, I never get in bed before 2 am.

Renate, ha ha, I know you go to A's on the weekend. Yes, Valentine stuff is everywhere now, a little late for CFS.

Gramma, refresh my memory on what OJ is. Hope you find your head, LOL.

Joanne, good to see you back. So sorry about Fred, glad the talon is growing back. Did you think Fred was a he at some point? LOL. We used to have some birds, never knew what gender they were. I'll get your cards counted on the sign up thread.

Deb, I posted on FB but that little Gracie is too cute. Didn't she just to to the groomer a couple weeks ago?

Jess, boo on Mondays. No problem on the program, I'll check it out later. Sorry your team is out.

Guess I'll sign off here and go over to the sign up thread.

#2124 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:37:31 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Had to drag myself out of bed today!! Phyllis, you were just here a half hour ago!!
Hope everyone has a good day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2125 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:12:18 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good wet morning again......poor ground is saturated beyond holding much more wet stuff......
Sitter talked with hubby yesterday, they got results of MIL's PET scan of last week....no cancer anywhere else in the body except the 'first area', has appt today, think it will be more radiation treatments, surgery is just not an option......
Pat the puppy doesn't really know what to do outside, but just chew on leaves, etc....we have to stay right by her since our hawks are always around....hope you got in bed early.....glad the cards arrived....just wish I had time for more....
Phyllis I need to do housework this week too, the washer is always running....had plans to get out today, but not in this weather....yes Gracie did go to the groomer the end of Dec, but we didn't have her cut short.....having trouble with the tear stains so we wanted her face 'short' so we can work on that....and we wanted to get her used to the groomer too....
Renate the sucker cards turned out great, I will take some pictures....last night I made up about 10 more, just need to cut the 'sticks', have the twine out for these since I used solid, pastel/bright colors....better get that sofa......
Jess hope your day goes well....
Gramma did you find your head? How's your weather today?
Joanne sorry to hear about Fred......hope the talon grows in quick......glad the grands enjoyed Christmas.....
Hello to everyone that might drop by, I am off to the Wii for Just Dance.....oh boy, better shut the door this morning, been a long time since I have done that one....later....

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:10:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FootballMom Offline
#2126 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:41:21 AM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 517 time(s) in 411 post(s)
Hi, I had some questions and wanted to pm the person who started this thread but it says that the Cards for Soldiers PM box is full. So I thought it would be ok to ask here. I was wondering if Pat Sugg is still the east coaster shipper? I have about 300 cards to mail out and I didn't want to pay to mail if she wasn't still a shipper. Also I was wondering how to have a deploying unit added on the list to recieve the cards, my son is deploy very soon and was wondering if his unit could be put on the list. Thanks for any help you can give me! Brenda
Dbson Offline
#2127 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:17:46 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Yes Brenda, Pat is still the east coast shipper.....if you will PM her here 'imnchghere' is her MB name, you can give her the unit...
Deb
Gramma Offline
#2128 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:08:39 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Hoo-ray.... new contributor... WELCOME BRENDA!

Sky is a little less dreary today... temps a lot colder 8 degrees this morning.

Phyllis OJ=(other job) shhhh! DP's birthday is Friday and I have lots and lots of images to color and put together on cards... 5 down 2 to go...

Deb, Gracie is just a cutie patootie on so many different levels. I hope things are improving, or at least not getting worse on the home front. Hugs and prayers flying your way often.

Pat, reads like you're busier than a bear in a honey tree. I can't wait to see what you've done with your dining room.

Renate, I've been reading about the CostCo couch.. waiting for updates..

Jess, sorry can't begin to describe how I feel about the Packs loss Saturday. DD is rooting for the Redskins or Ravens and I don't know if either is still in line.

Joanne...pppbbbbbhhtttttttttthhh on 80 degrees... I am sooooooooo jealous! Enjoy that wonderful weather!

Hugz,
Gramma
FootballMom Offline
#2129 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:06:26 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 517 time(s) in 411 post(s)
Thank you Deb, I will get these cards out to her then and pm her with the other info as soon as I get it. All you ladies are just wonderful for doing this for our soldiers. I'm a mom to two soldiers, one full time Army soldier and the other was in the Army Reserves and now is done, he only signed up for 6 years for MP. My other son is a lifer from the looks of it. He has been in almost 13 years now and deploying on his 5th deployment. So from the mother of two awesome soldiers I want to thank each and every one of you for making these cards possible for our soldiers!
 2 users thanked FootballMom for this useful post.
Dbson on 1/15/2013(UTC), Nana22Nina22 on 1/15/2013(UTC)
Dbson Offline
#2130 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:36:32 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Originally Posted by: FootballMom Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Deb, I will get these cards out to her then and pm her with the other info as soon as I get it. All you ladies are just wonderful for doing this for our soldiers. I'm a mom to two soldiers, one full time Army soldier and the other was in the Army Reserves and now is done, he only signed up for 6 years for MP. My other son is a lifer from the looks of it. He has been in almost 13 years now and deploying on his 5th deployment. So from the mother of two awesome soldiers I want to thank each and every one of you for making these cards possible for our soldiers!

Please pass along 'our' thanks for their service........