Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KristenLong Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:10:17 PM(UTC)
KristenLong

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 468 time(s) in 258 post(s)
I am very excited about a new monthly kit from Stampin' Up! It is called Paper Pumpkin! Here is some info:

"I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.

I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:

All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!

Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started

It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!"

Also Sale a Bration starts on January 22nd!! I can't wait!! I have a 3 month Sale a bration club starting on January 23rd and ending on March 20th! There are only 3 spots available! Contact me ASAP if you are interest! It's a great way to ear some Sale a Bration goodies as well as some hostess goodies!

Details:
This club is for 3 months. Each month you agree to purchase $50 worth of SU! Product. Shipping is $6 and tax will be calculated at time of order. If you go over the $50 you will just need to pay the difference as well. I usually use a flat rate envelope or small flat rate box due to the cost to re-ship the items. If there are any larger items, I ask you to order those during your hostess month and I can ship it in a larger flat rate with all your other hostess goodies. During one of the 3 months you will get $25 worth of Hostess Dollars. You can spend them on Hostess Exclusive items, or anything in the catalog! If during your hostess month you collect any outside orders or place an additional order yourself, you might qualify for additional hostess benefits. (You are not required to do this, I just like to let you know this is an option.) If you have any questions please email me at kristens_bbs@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
KristenLong Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:53:42 PM(UTC)
KristenLong

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 468 time(s) in 258 post(s)
2 spots left in the 3 month club!!!