Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
M&KGrandma Offline
#91 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:44:12 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good evening ladies!!!
Cammi, I'm sorry about your patient, I don't know how you do it! Enjoy the free time and relax!
Penny, I'm not really picky, honestly! Just do whatever you feel the most comfortable with! I've got your image all colored, it's just trying to decide which card to make!
The guys are going muzzle loading this weekend so I'll have extra time to play! Yay!!!!
Off to work on my bag for the Maggie swap!
Talk more tomorrow...
teri
scrappinchic Offline
#92 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 5:34:47 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Hey Cammi! I am so sorry to hear about your patient. Glad you have some extra time off. Enjoy it! I have made your card, still need to color an image and add the embellishments. I hope to do that this afternoon. Have a great day!
trvkladd Offline
#93 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 7:41:58 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
HI to all the SC Sisters~ Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I woke up to a phone call from Traci...best wake up call ....YAY!!! I've missed talking to her so much since she's been out of town with no phone service we haven't talked in days.

She's doing well, painting, laying tile and getting the house ready for summer. I can't wait to see it. If I wasn't still having car issues I'd probably drive up to hang out with her for a couple of days. I did ask her when she was returning home but we were chatting so much...trying to catch up on all the time she's been gone that now I can't remember when she said. I think they are leaving tomorrow and they'll be home on Sunday. So, she'll check in Sunday or Monday...

Teri~ She said that she'd love to send you a Stampin Up catalog just PM her your address. She can't log in even when she's somewhere she has internet because she can't remember her password. Huh Laugh I guess she's been lurking around as a guest!!BigGrin LOL

Cammi~ Thanks for the link...I'll be checking it out. So sorry to hear about your patient. I applaud your ability to do what you do. I could never. I'd be a basket case. Nurses are such special people to be able to care for the sick and elderly, babies especially would tear my heart out. I have a friend that's a nurse, she works Mother/Baby unit and the other day a lady spit on her!!! The NERVE!!! I can't even imagine! I'd want to smack her.

Ronnie~ I thought that was Guy with you! I kept looking. I love Food Network. I love food, being from the south, Italian/Cajun and being Baptist.....well you know...love some good food!! What a rush it must have been. See I don't feel that way about movie stars but I love the Food Network guys and HGTV guys. (Guy Fieri, Emeril, Tyler Florence...The Property Brothers and Kitchen Cousins too) If I met one of them I would swoon!!! LOL Laugh Flapper

Have a great weekend, ladies

{{hugs}}

~Rebecca
DeniseKenna Offline
#94 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 1:11:49 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Oh Cami, I am so sorry to hear about your patient. You said you work with childeren which would break my heart to loose a little one. Bless you for taking care ofthem and their families too.

I am ready for my kids (and hubby) to get back ona schedule! Then maybe I'llget some craft room time.

We are taking a cruise in March and I need to get some projects done beforehand.
scrappinchic Offline
#95 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:40:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in to wish everyone a fantastic Saturday! I plan to craft all day! I'll pop in from time to time, to see what you all are up too! Have a craft happy day!

Beach_Bum Offline
#96 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:09:12 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
JCI..... Coloring!!!!!!

Big hello to my wonderful partner Rebecca..... your stamp is soooooooooo cute! I may just have to place another order!

I love love love these stamps!

Ronnie
 1 user thanked Beach_Bum for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/5/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#97 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 6:05:06 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Just checking in to send BIG waves to Ronnie and my SC sisters...

Hope everyone is having a sensational Saturday!!!

I've been cleaning, reorganizing and crafting in the craft room today. Bought new shelving yesterday and can't wait to get it up on the walls so that I can get some major stuff off of my craft table! I'll have way more room to spread out... So excited to get started on some of my swapping, I actually got started on 3 major items and finished one. YAY!!! Traci is on her way home now. We spoke earlier today, so happy to finally have her back! Have a great night, ladies

~Rebecca

1CoolMom Offline
#98 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:13:38 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I am back and will be coloring as soon as I finish a couple of Stampin' Up projects for a workshop. I received my partner's goodies and stamp, the stamp is ADORABLE. Now, I want that one too. Love
scrappinchic Offline
#99 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:27:20 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I am curious where everyone is getting the mounting foam for there unmounted stamps? I am going to try taping mine on just to stamp a couple to color for CammiGlare ! Hope I get one colored the way I want! I plan to do that today!

Cammi I ordered your stamp yesterday! I can't wait for it to get here! I hope to mail sometime this week!

Glad your home safe and sound Traci! Hope you had a productive trip to the new house!

Have a blessed day ladies!
PennyDiGioia Offline
#100 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:15:43 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Jess- oozak is carrying the foam to mount the stamps now. I have tried tape and it really doesn't work well. I have put a piece of craft foam on my block and then taped the rubber to that, it seemed to heve the give that I needed to get a clear impression. But once you buy the mounting foam you won't be able to live without it.

Teri I ordered your stamp the other day and of course I have 7 more copics coming my way. They truly are addicting.

Penny
Scrappin_RN Offline
#101 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:34:33 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi Jess!

I get my mounting foam from OOZAK too - you can buy it by the sheet or in packs - you will love it! I need to get pics of your card tomorrow so that I can start posting a sneak peak or two Flapper - I got your stamp in the mail as well - so stinking cute! I just have to pick up your last item and I should hopefully be ready to ship by next week!

Hope that you guys have a great night all!
1CoolMom Offline
#102 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:44:45 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Denise, Please PM your address to me. DH colored your image tonight, I am going to make the card in the morning then I will be mailing on Tuesday.

Teri, I can also mail you the Stampin' Up catalog on Tuesday if you PM your addy to me. I will include a Sale-A-Bration flier because it begins on Jan. 22nd. You get a free item from the flier with a $50 purchase.

If you want to browse the catalog online it is here.
scrappinchic Offline
#103 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 4:39:44 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning SC friends! Thanks for the help! The tape didn't work! I couldn't get a clear imageMad . I didn't even think of thatBlushing . I will be ordering some mounting foam asap! Its crunch time, good thing they are quick shippers. Good thing the card is done, just needs the image and embellishments. Well off to get DD on the bus and then placing my order!

Have a great day!

Edited by user Monday, January 07, 2013 4:41:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#104 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 6:23:07 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning, SC ladies~

Well it sounds as if everyone has been being very crafty. I haven't even started on mine yet! Planning on doing so today. I went shopping at M's yesterday and got lots of really good stuff to use on all of my upcoming projects. I haven't even ordered my stamp yet but will be doing so today.

Have a great day, ladies

~Rebecca
DeniseKenna Offline
#105 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 9:24:39 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Denise, Please PM your address to me. DH colored your image tonight, I am going to make the card in the morning then I will be mailing on Tuesday.

Teri, I can also mail you the Stampin' Up catalog on Tuesday if you PM your addy to me. I will include a Sale-A-Bration flier because it begins on Jan. 22nd. You get a free item from the flier with a $50 purchase.

If you want to browse the catalog online it is here.

WHAT????? You're ready to mail??? I have only now decided what stamp to use. You'e way ahead of me. Course your stamp should be here this week.
M&KGrandma Offline
#106 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 8:27:24 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Hi everyone!
I'm planning on starting my card tomorrow... no kiddos, so I should have some uninterrupted time!! I know what I want to do, but I've never made this kind before, so I think I may make a practice one! I need to order Penny's goodies as well!
I also need to get moving on my daughters Save the Date cards, so will probably work on those as well!
Have a good evening!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#107 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:33:25 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in to say hello to Cammi! I ordered my mounting foam yesterday! So as soon as it gets here, I will be able to finish your card!

Have fun crafting Teri!

I hope y'all have a fantastic day!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:37:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1CoolMom Offline
#108 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:04:54 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

The card is finished, the goodies have arrived. I am heading to the post office today! Here is a sneak peek for Denise.
1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Saturated Canary 005.jpg
Scrappin_RN Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 2:50:22 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Here is a sneak peek for Jess. Just need to stop at M's tomorrow to pick up her last goodie and then I will be ready to ship BigGrin

Edited by user Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:59:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scrappin_RN attached the following image(s):
card sneakpeek.JPG
 1 user thanked Scrappin_RN for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/8/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#110 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:08:41 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh my! Cammi it is gorgeous! Love the color combo you used! I can't wait to see the whole thing!
M&KGrandma Offline
#111 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:48:38 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!!!
Going to work on my card today! Ordered the stamp last night so I figure I better get moving!
Cammi, your sneak peek is gorgeous!! Jess, you will LOVE her work... it is fabulous!!!
Traci, your peek is wonderful, too!!!!
I've used double stick tape for my images before and haven't had a problem. What I really like though is this tacky stuff you put on your block, the stamps just stick right on and peel off. I got it at JoAnn's, kind of pricey, but then you use it over and over. I just keep the plastic paper on it when I'm not using it. I forget what it's called. I'll try to remember....
Gotta run, Kaitlyn is busy making wonderful pictures with these foamie things we got at HL... I have the most gorgeous mermaid and fish pictures!!! LOL!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#112 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:47:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good afternoon! I hope yall are having a great day!

Traci great peek! I can't wait to see everyone's cards!

Cammi your stamp came today, shes a cutie!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
1CoolMom on 1/9/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#113 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:57:14 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi ladies~ Hope everyone is having a great week. Love the sneak peeks, ladies. I can't wait to see the cards you all make. I'll be posting my sneak peek tomorrow or Friday. Not feeling well so I was just popping in to say hello. Have a great night

~Rebecca
DeniseKenna Offline
#114 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:48:07 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Almost done with your card Traci! I have to say, I've never made this type of card and I really love it! Also, I'm not sure my coloring is up to everyone elses' level but I really like how my digi gal turned out! She's a hoot!

Can I get your addy? Should be able to send within a week.
Denise
M&KGrandma Offline
#115 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 8:42:22 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!!
I need to get on the ball and get this card done!!!! I've been so lazy lately, I don't feel like cleaning off my work table, and I really can't get anything accomplished with all the stuff everywhere! I've got to get some energy back!!!! At least my image is colored, that's the fun part!!!
Rebecca, hope you're feeling better!!! I've not been feeling the best lately either. That flu worries me, so I'm trying to stay out of where a lot of people are! Matthew wasn't feeling very good this morning and i know he wanted to stay home. I would've let him, but was over-ruled by Daddy. Probably will get a phone call from the school....
Hope everyone has a great day.. the weather here is absolutely awful.... dreary, raining, I'm so cold.... staying in as much as possible, that's for sure!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#116 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 1:07:17 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Cammi I am just wanting to color your image! Hopefully my mounting foam will come tomorrow, it didn't todayGlare ! I tried printing a digi! I am sure I make it harder than it really is. I plan to watch some youtube video's later to see if I can figure it out!

Have a great evening y'all and a wonderful weekend!
trvkladd Offline
#117 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 9:54:15 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all the SC Sisters~ I'm feeling much better today. I got back to the craft table and started/finished several projects. Will be working on this one tomorrow and hope to get it done before the weekend is done.

Big waves to my partner, Ronnie~ Hope you are having a great week!

Have a great weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#118 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:30:40 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Hey Cammi! Good news! I got my mounting foam yesterday and mounted my stamps. I hope to color your image and finish your card today!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
1CoolMom Offline
#119 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:36:46 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Ladies, I wanted to share with you that Stampin' Up has just announced that beginning on Monday, Jan. 14 we are offing a "Paper Pumpkin", this is a monthly kit subscription for $19.99. It includes everything you need to make cards (stamps, ink, paper, etc) except adhesive. I will have the information on my site & blog Monday.
Scrappin_RN Offline
#120 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:17:42 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Hello all! Recovering from a busy week - worked yesterday and off today and back at it tomorrow. Heading to M's now because I am determined to get Jess's package in the mail tomorrow!