Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

snkls77adad35 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:31:15 PM(UTC)
snkls77adad35

Groups: Registered

I have Design Studio. I want to know how to design a template for tabbed page dividers. I do have the "From My Kitchen" cartridge however, when I enlarge the shapes to letter size 8.5" x 11.0 the tabs enlarge to 3-4". Of course that is way to long for the tab. So does anyone know how I could go about this or if it is possible.

Or could there be a cartridge with this shape-size on it?

Thanks and appreciate any advice or help.

Snkls
MaryStillman Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:16:07 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1249 time(s) in 792 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snkls77adad35 Go to Quoted Post
I have Design Studio. I want to know how to design a template for tabbed page dividers. I do have the "From My Kitchen" cartridge however, when I enlarge the shapes to letter size 8.5" x 11.0 the tabs enlarge to 3-4". Of course that is way to long for the tab. So does anyone know how I could go about this or if it is possible.

Or could there be a cartridge with this shape-size on it?

Thanks and appreciate any advice or help.

Snkls

I would do one of two things. Either get a rectangel shape from George or another shape cart and then weld one of the images From My Kitchen on top. Or weld a smaller folder with the tab size you want on the enlarged folder, just cut off the tab you don't want. Here's a screen shot of a shape from George and Basic Shapes with a folder image From My Kitchen welded on top, I think you'll get the idea and come up with a solution that will work for you...if you have not already.

Just make sure you weld both images so one does not cut out separate from the other

Edited by user Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:17:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MaryStillman attached the following image(s):
Tab2.jpg