Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

peterbarber4912d763d4 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:55:49 AM(UTC)
peterbarber4912d763d4

Groups: Registered

hi from liverpool uk,bought the mini and loving it..i have a problem..when i have my chosen image on screen and press cut it cuts beautifully...but...i want the image to stay on the card and not on the carrier mat,so in other words when i peel off my piece of A4 card i want the cutout to be a part of the A4 and not just left with a "hole" on my card face with the beautiful cutout on the sticky sheet,i have tried clicking the weld button but this makes no difference...
help...thank you...peter.barber.
Oleeka Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 9:11:39 PM(UTC)
Oleeka

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If I understand you correctly, I don't think you can do what you want to with just one sheet. Once an image is cut out, it is cut out of the piece of paper. You can take that cut out and glue it onto another sheet, but it cannot be re-connected to the sheet with the hole in it. The only other option I can see is to emboss the A4 sheet instead of cutting it. I have never done it on my Cricuts, but I have seen videos on YouTube of people who have. I may be way off base with my response, because I am a bit confused about what you are asking. If you don't mind, please rephrase your question. Good luck!
 1 user thanked Oleeka for this useful post.
peterbarber4912d763d4 on 1/26/2013(UTC)