Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<7891011>»
laurahunter Offline
#241 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:26:46 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Groups: Registered
Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 373 time(s) in 343 post(s)
I did not get to the PO today. Woke up to ice this morningScared and was being overcautious , didn't go out even though it cleared out by this afternoon. I learned to drive in Texas and have VERY limited ice driving experience.

Laura

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:27:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

missstamper Offline
#242 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:50:34 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Here is a peek for my partner:

missstamper attached the following image(s):
Jan 13 Magnolia Swap sneak.jpg
scrappinchic Offline
#243 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:54:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning! Love the sneak peeks! I have to take dad to the surgeon today for a knot on his back. His Dr. thinks its a sisk. Hopefully they can remove it with ease! Talk to you all later today!
grandmaJ Offline
#244 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:26:54 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good Morning!

I never made it to the po either. By the time the baby left I was just not in the mood to go anywhere. Sorry.

Laura, I learned to drive in Illinois, where snow and ice are the norm during winter (well, at least they used to be!) and I still don't do it!! Just not safe, even if you know what you are doing, the 'other guy' is the one I worry about!!

Jess, prayers that your dads knot is nothing but a quick and easy fix! Bless your heart for going with him!

And another sneak peek....looks good misstamper!!

Hope you all have a great day! I hope to spend mine cleaning in my scraproom so I can find the table again! I just know there is one in there...under all that mess!! Of course I will have kids so it will depend on their naps how much I get done! Fingers crossed it is a good nap day!
1CoolMom Offline
#245 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:37:40 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
missstamper,
Thanks for the sneak peek, I cannot wait to see the whole project.

I have a busy day in front of me. My brother and SIL are coming for a couple of days before they head out on a cruise. I have to organize two of the kids rooms, so they have a place to sleep.
scrappinchic Offline
#246 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:39:38 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Me again! Do any of you use promarkers? I am going to switch over and wondering where the best place to buy them from? After DH bought mine last weekend, I started thinking. I need to switch to something cheaper. Good thing I can take them back and hoping to sale the others. Thanks y'all!
laurahunter Offline
#247 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:08:20 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 373 time(s) in 343 post(s)
Jess , I hope all when well with your father toady.I have never used pro markers , sorry i can't help any.

love the sneak peeks.

I mailed my package today and will pm Jess and Ronnie the dc # .

Laura

scrappinchic Offline
#248 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:19:18 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Dad has to go back tomorrow and have it removed. The surgeon wanted him on antibiotics for 24 hours before he cuts it out.

Can't wait to start seeing what everyone gets!

Rebecca hope you are doing well. Are you ready for your trip to DC? I have never been but would love to visit. Its a field trip the middle school does now. They stay like 3 days. When I was in school we went to the outer banks. I wouldn't have changed it tough. It was fun! Hope y'all have a safe trip and great time.
trvkladd Offline
#249 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:25:13 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Having issues posting...every time I post it gives me an error message.

Love the sneak peeks.

Jess~ Still waiting on your stamp. Hope your dad is doing well and hope all goes well with the surgery. Keeping you in my prayers.

Hope everyone is having a great week

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:33:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#250 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:47:49 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Happy Thursday!!

Jess, prayers for your dad today. Hope the knot is nothing serious and the proceedure goes smoothly for him.

Rebecca, mine is acting weird this morning too. Keeps jumping to an error page but when I hit back it comes right back to my post. Great....more mb problems...grrrrrrr....

I never made it to the po again. Lana and Jess, please forgive me! We re running to the cities when I get off work to buy a new tv for the family room and I will stop and mail them on the way out of town. I feel terrible cause I was gonna mail a few days ago!Blushing

Got the baby coming early today and trying to shake a head ache, so best be checking a couple more threads and getting dressed. Have a great day everyone!
grandmaJ Offline
#251 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:49:56 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Oh, I meant to add, I went to DC on my Senior trip...oh the memories!!!! Of course that was a 'few' years ago!! LOL! Have fun and BE SAFE Rebecca!!
1CoolMom Offline
#252 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:30:28 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Dad has to go back tomorrow and have it removed. The surgeon wanted him on antibiotics for 24 hours before he cuts it out.

Can't wait to start seeing what everyone gets!

Rebecca hope you are doing well. Are you ready for your trip to DC? I have never been but would love to visit. Its a field trip the middle school does now. They stay like 3 days. When I was in school we went to the outer banks. I wouldn't have changed it tough. It was fun! Hope y'all have a safe trip and great time.

Jess, We went to DC as a family a couple of summers ago. The visit itself is not too expensive because almost all of the museums and monuments are free. DH said, it's because we own them, our taxes built them. LOL There are several that we could have spent days in but did not have time. The expensive part of the trip is food and hotels. We were fortunate to have friends who were temporarily stationed there, so we stayed with them and took the subway back and forth into the city. We also packed picnic lunches every day to save money. If you stayed in the suburbs and commuted it would save you a lot of money. There's my tip for cheap travel to DC. Oh, don't go in JULY: it was HOT, Hot, hot.

trvkladd Offline
#253 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:24:20 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie Sisters~ I'm gearing up for my trip. I've got everything organized and ready to go into the suitcase. I'm dreading the cold that they say we're going to get over the weekend but still really excited. Leaving tomorrow and not returning till late Tuesday night. Will check back in again on Wednesday. Have a wonderful weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#254 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:38:46 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

I was finally able to sign in. I could look around as a guest but it wouldn't let me sign in. GRRR!

Thanks for the prayers for my dad! I will be glad when its over. He says it hurts and its huge. So hopefully once the stitches come out, he will be good as new.

I do hope to visit DC. Thanks for the info Traci!

Well I know I mentioned promarkers yesterday but after reading more about them, I think I am sticking with my copicsBigGrin ! A good friend told me that I don't need to go after every good deal I see. Sometimes slow and steady is better than a quick fix. Does anyone else ever have moments like thoseScared ?

scrappinchic Offline
#255 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:47:41 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Forgot to mention that we are under a winter storm warning. I may get to see a little snow tonight! They are calling for it to be 1-3 inches! Its not much but it will be pretty falling!
1CoolMom Offline
#256 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:55:44 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I received my package today. The bag is beautiful and I love all the goodies.
1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Maggie Jan 3.JPG
Maggie Jan 2.JPG
Maggie Jan 1.JPG
M&KGrandma Offline
#257 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:22:51 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Cute bag!!!! The flowers are so pretty, too! Looks like Valentine's Day!
I didn't get mine out yet. Grrrrr.... it will probably be Monday, sorry Gayle!!! I've been so busy with these centerpieces, they aren't hard, it's just finding uninterrupted time to put them together!!! Then my sister's birthday dinner is tonight, so I ran to Walmart this morning to get a set of glasses and a pitcher, then came home to paint them with the dots! That's done, they are just "cooking" in the oven now! Whew!
We never had a school trip. Our kids went to DC and it was the same thing, 3 days. Jenn's class actually flew and then they switched to busses! When Joe went, there was a huge snow storm and the kids didn't get back until like 4 in the morning... it was so scary! AND... they were expected to be in school at 8!!!!! There were a lot of ticked off parents!!!! And a lot of kids late to school! LOL!!!
I always said I'd love to have traveled as a kid, but with 6 of us, we went to Pennsylvania to my Grandparents all the time. I don't think it ever occured to my parents to spend the money on other trips... pretty sure it wasn't there anyway. So now, I'll say I want to go "here or there" and Bill always says, Oh, been there as a kid, let's go to PA to the relatives! sigh....
We have been to a few more places.... :o)
Well, better get going, make sure Kaitlyn has eaten her lunch and get back to the centerpieces...
Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Teri
heaven43338 Offline
#258 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:18:00 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jrobinson15722c73795 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone -- JCI.

Now, I have to share this with you. I received from my partner, Heaven4333 the most beautiful package - Magnolia bag with goodies this month. She outdid herself on this one. The bag is so pretty and she put in a stamp and die and the cutest card. I absolutely love this bag. I will proudly display it with my other Maggie items and use my stamp on some cards I need to make. Thank you so much for making January a special month for me. I can't wait til she gets her package. I am like Rebecca and Jess, always nervous til the package arrives.

Sorry for the long post. Felt like sharing with my special friends.
Evelyn

Hi Evelyn
Hugs to you sis, so glad you liked your swap items.
Thought I'd post a pic of the bag I made for you
hope you don't mind.Blushing The color isn't quite right in the pic but it
was a pretty lt blue sparkle paper.
No packages here yet, but maybe soon. I will be going back to Ia city
for 2 weeks soon, not sure if I will be here when it arrives unless it gets
here today. DS can accept it but I won't see it till after that stint.
Bill is back on chemo, dripping 24/7 for 3 days and then I think they'll begin
harvesting stem cells. not sure. Then he has to do outpatient stuff for 2 weeks
and I will be his care giver .
Hugs to all....

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:19:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_1499.JPG (1,517kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
IMG_1501.JPG (1,260kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
scrappinchic Offline
#259 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:05:40 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Missstamper and Kathy, you both did an awesome job on your bags! I think this is one of my favorite projects yet.

Traci enjoy all your new goodies!

Evelyn enjoy your new goodies!

Kathy you and DH are in my prayers! Hugs to ya!

Hummm! I haven't checked the DC# for Rebecca's package. Not sure if its out for delivery or not. Kinda nervous to see what she thinksScared !
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/21/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#260 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:18:48 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Its me again! I am such a goof! I can't hardly remember anything. Okay 2 things!

1... My dad is doing great. He had to have a drainage tub that I have to remove tomorrow. Yes I know! GROSSRazz ! Plus I got to keep the bandage changed! Gotta love it! Thats okay I am here to take care of my dad anywaysWink ! Dr. said everything should heal up fine and he shouldn't have any other problems with it! Thanks again for the prayers.

2...I found a few new tilda pics and thought I would share with y'all! The one with the umbrella is a special tilda I think. The other two were on Magnolia World on FB.

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:21:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
company%201%20copy.jpg
150012_469766316416420_1224778445_n.jpg
397649_469766176416434_1149826227_n.jpg
trvkladd Offline
#261 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:50:21 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I got my bag...I am in love with it! It's sooooo beautiful. Thank you so much for making it perfect for me. I love, love, love it! Thank you for all the wonderful goodies as well. I got a great Maggie word stamp...and some blue Copic Markers.

Janice~ Thanks so much for the well wishes. I'm a little nervous about driving so far by bus in the snow!

To all my Maggie Sisters~ NO DIBBS!!! You're going to be so jealous. My bag is awesome.

Here are the pics...

Edited by user Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:52:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3468.jpg
IMAG3466.jpg
scrappinchic Offline
#262 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:00:58 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yay! I am so glad you liked itBigGrin !
trvkladd on 1/17/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#263 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:24:16 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Yay! I am so glad you liked itBigGrin !

I hope you like yours as much as I like mine! Now I'll be nail biting till you get it and tell me what you think! Flapper Laugh Flapper

Thanks again, it really is gorgeous

~Rebecca

scrappinchic Offline
#264 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 4:03:01 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Well our 1-3 inches of snow came up to 0Crying ! Oh well, maybe next time! We do have some ice on the bridges and over passes! There is a 2 hour delay for school so I have a long morning to myself before waking the kiddos up!

My oldest is offically done with high school as of yesterday. I am so proud of him. He will start the community college in the fall for automotives. I pick on him and call him my little grease monkey. His auto tech teacher at school offered him a job at his shop yesterday. He's excited about that!

Rebecca I am sure I will love what you have created for me! I can't wait to see it! I wanted to wish y'all safe travels and a wonderful time in DC.

Have a great day!
trvkladd on 1/18/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#265 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:10:44 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! WOW...great bags received so far!! They have me 2nd guesing mine now...but what's done is done I guess!! Lana, I received what is probably my bag yesterday but I refuse to open it until I at least get yours mailed! I haveit and Jess's wishlist RAK both sitting on the table by the door but can't seem to get to the po to mail them! I should be off at 3:30 today and will try to get there.

Kathy, my prayers are with you and Bill. This has to be really wearing on you both, but your faith will help you through it! I am sure he appreciates having you by his side through it all. Hope you are feeling better and taking care of yourself too! miss seeing you on here and hope you check back in with us soon. HUGS!

Jess, glad your dad is doing good! You are a good daughter taking care of him. Sorry you never got any snow. That seems to happen here a lot anymore too...they say we are gonna have a winter storm, or even just several inches of snow and we get NOTHING. I just need to be snowed in for a couple days to get caught up!! Well, that and to make it seem like winter!!

I have some things to do before the kidlets start geting here so will talk to you all later. Have a great day!! TGIF!

1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 1/21/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#266 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:14:11 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

And Jess, thanks for the new images pictures!! Every new release just keeps costing me more money!! LOL! Those are all 3 just too cute!!
scrappinchic Offline
#267 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 7:13:35 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ I know what you mean about the new releases. I hate I missed the last one. Just didn't hae the extra funds like I had hoped. Christmas wiped me out. I am planning ahead on the next collection.
grandmaJ Offline
#268 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 1:56:25 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT THE SCHOOL THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#269 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:47:01 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

WOOHOO GRANDMAJ! YAY! I hope you get it!
grandmaJ Offline
#270 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:33:01 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Survived the interview....now the waiting game!!