Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<56789>»
MarjorieLindley Offline
#181 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:12:26 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
OMG we are on page 2. Not happening. Had to go to page two to find this board. LOL. YUP getting more and more snow. Lake effect they call it. Dang lake. Oh well. We are still getting socked. with the wind chill it was 9 below 0 this morning. I went out to help my joe shovel before work and before you know it I could feel I have nose hairs. They froze and so did my hair. Couldn't move my neck my hair was so frozen (I had wet hair) LOL. didn't have a lot to shovel but we both froze. GEESH. got my exercise in though. LOL.

OH back problems suck Rhonda. Hope you are feeling better. I have exercises I have to do to keep mine in check. It always comes when I lift the wrong way. How do you break that bad habit when you are wanting to do it yourself and won't wait for the help and then BAM lift the wrong way cause you want to get it done. GEESH you would think I would learn. NOPE.

OH WELL 10 days. WHOO HOO. can't wait to see the post. I am so excited for the next one and we haven't even finished this one. Whats wrong with that picture. LOL. Silly Me. IT gets me working on things for my family though. I have never made valentines for anyone in my family and because of this swap I know have a valentines for just about everyone. GEESH. lol. YAY> Okay signing off before I get too carried away. Babbble babble babble. (I don't know if anyone else is having troubles but getting on this board this past two days was very fustrating). DEBUGGING ??? hmm.

cricutjunky Offline
#182 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:57:42 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Marjorie, I had trouble getting on today as well and got the degugging message. I am always moving things and lifting things when I shouldn't be, I just want things to be done, last time was moving and put me back into physical therapy and more xrays, I just can't seem to help it I DO NOT like to ask for help.

Ok I'm gonna say it! Why in the world did you go out in the snow with wet hair, you wanna get sick!!! (I sound like my mother) hehe. I am so glad I don't live in weather like that, I don't know how you guys do it. I would be so miserable.

I need to start making my valentines cards as well, but luckily I only have two Valentines to send cards to.

Well Hope everyone is well!! I'll be back soon.
scrappinchic Offline
#183 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:13:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good afternoon y'all! I can finally sign in! YAY!

Hello Hope! I emailed youWink ! Was hoping to wrap your goodies again today but was blessed with company! I have really enjoyed my sister and brother's visit today! I hope you are having a great day at work!

Thanks for the info on the promarkers. After considering them all day, I think I am going to stick with my copics. I just can't bare to part with my stash. I just need to use them moreWink ! That being said I can always add more markers to my collection, if I choose tooThumpUp !

Have a great day yall!

weagz Offline
#184 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:27:09 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
JCI - I have everything all ready to go for my partner. I am planning on mailing as soon as my partner is ready. So just let me know Denice!

We got a few inches of snow yesterday, but enough for my son to go out an make a snowman with Daddy!

Only a couple weeks and then we all get to open our goodies!!! YAY!BigGrin
DeniceB. Offline
#185 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:32:47 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Everything is ready to go Wendy, your package is addressed and taped shut! Now is the waiting...so NO PEEKING!!! LOL!

Rhonda, I'm sending you a big Therma-Care hug, LOL...I love those heating pads! I sure hope you're feeling better!

Marjorie, 20" of snow?!! The midwest needs moisture...rain or snow! Someone even saw a tulip blooming last week...YIKES!

No ProMarkers here. I've invested too much in Copics to learn to use a different marker. Oddly enough, the first 20 I bought are my "go-to" colors and I wonder why I keep buying more?!!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Heart2hand Offline
#186 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:22:09 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello and GOod morning....

Thanks for the well wishes ladies...you guys are the best. UPDATE...it was NOT a pulled muscle....I went to my supervisor yesterday and told her why I had missed work on Wednesday and was going to leave yesterday because of the pain. SHe said let me talk to HR and get back with you...it's a WC case and we will take care of it. So I went to the co. DR yesterday and he took 5 xrays and it's a cracked disk....UGHHHHHhhhhhhhhh....not good...he said it should heal in 6-8 wks on it's own....but may not, if not...may be to have surgery....THAT JOB IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally.....he said that my body is aging faster on the inside than the outside...from my job! 18 yrs of that HELLO and this is my THANKS??! NOT GOOD!

Sherrie....While getting my scripts filled at CVS....I picked up your wrapping paper...wooo hooo....know what I will being doing today. :) Hope you have a better week than I've had and great weekend.

Marjorie...snow...OMG...We are currently without and want it to stay that way!!!!!BigGrin

Denise....I feel the love thanks!

DeniseKenna....thanks. It sux....I've NEVER had an issue with my back...but the DR said with the 18 yrs of bending/twisting/pushing/pulling that my job requires...something was bound to SNAP! ughhhhhhhhhhh....why me?!!!!!!!!

Jess...how are you?

Cricutjunky....I like the changes in the weather...just could go without all the snow ...cold is one thing, but snow, is a whole different ballgame....lol

Weagz....I'm with you...it's going to be fun unvailing our days...

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#187 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 7:06:45 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Rhonda I am good. I hate to hear about your back! I will be praying that it heals and you don't have to have surgery! So are you out of work until it heals?

The kids had a 2 hour delay for the snow we didn't getCrying . I guess it was due to a chance of blck ice on the roads. So I am getting them out the door now! They tried to stay home but that wasn't happening! They are out 3 days next weekGlare .

Hey Hope! I am getting ready to wrap your goodies and put them in your box. I need to see how many extras I needWink ! Sneak peak laterWink ! Well thats the plan anyways!

Heart2hand Offline
#188 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 7:45:11 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess....no WC will NOT let me stay home! That is the law in Indiana, if they have anything I can do sitting or standing without the movements that are on my restrictions, I must go to work....I called in today...the pain was more than I cared to deal with at work. I will go back Monday.

It is sunny here and I'm lovin' that....I just hope we have had our quota of snow this winter....lol.

HUGs
rhonda
DeniseKenna Offline
#189 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 9:02:18 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Morning all! I'm waiting for one more package to get here. I have everything else wrapped and boxed up. I didn't do photos Blink for sneak peak.

This weekend is the Beer and Barley Wine Fest here. DH and I work it every year which gets us free passes and a chance to taste the best beers. It's our grown up time together BigGrin

We finally got some snow but it's covering ice from our warm up so kinda tricky to walk on. I fell down the other day and I must say I hate that I have to sit for a minute to figure out if I'm hurt or not. Not loving getting older.Glare

Jess~I wouldn't get rid of a big stash of copics to get Promarkers. You can use them together so that's something to think about.

Rhonda~ Hope you get some rest and they have some light duty for you next week.
MarjorieLindley Offline
#190 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 9:54:01 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OMG Rhonda that has to be some kind of pain. UGH!. I so hope you heal from this. Surgery sucks. So I am sending my prayers that you heal heal heal.

Well it is a warm High of 7 degrees here today. The snow is falling ever so softly (meaning no winds to put the temp below 0 yet). From my window it looks so beautiful (until I step outside to warm my car to go to walmart on my lunch hour NOOOOOOOOO I don't wanna go outside) LOL. well YUP its a high of 7 degrees BRRRRRRR. but no winds which is a huge help. And of course I wait til the coldest day of the week to do all my lunchtime errands. OKAY here I go.

YAY I am ready to ship tomorrow partner (cricut Junky). Can't wait for you to Flip over my card. HA HA. Need pictures. LOL. oh well I hope you like it anyways. Talk to you all later. gotta go out now.
weagz Offline
#191 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 1:37:22 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Rhonda - so sorry you are having such horrible back problems. I can't even imagine. I hope your employer gives you some rest and lets you do something that will not strain your back. Take those days off if you can and get some rest!

DeniseK - That Beer and Barley Wine Fest sounds awesome! Would love to taste some new and great beers.

I mailed my package today! It seems early, but I feel like the sooner it gets there, the sooner I will get mine, the sooner we all get to open our goodies!Laugh

So, no peaking and peeling off the wrapping paper on any of those packages Denice! Can you wait until February 1? lol Flapper

Here is the DC# 03092880000118753317
HopeJones1 Offline
#192 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 1:45:37 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Laugh Hi ya partner Jess! Glad you had a great visit family! I wish I lived near my family. We live near my inlaws but you know somedays I just want to see my mom.Mellow

Rhonda-BIG(and soft) hugs to you my friend! I am sorry to hear about your back! I pray it heals on its own and no surgery.

Cricutjunky-I live in Amarillo now but if I ever come to Austin for a meeting I will look you up and maybe we can do some crafty shopping together!!BigGrin

DeniseK-that festival sounds fun especially the adult time!Love That sounds like something my husband would love to do.

I did a test run on filling my package and I am going to have to redo my thinking on the wrapping because I am afraid it might tear and then Jess you would be able to get a real life sneak peak before the day it is to open!Laugh

Well DD got her top braces on yesterday and all went well. A little sore but for the most part everything going good. 3 day weekend for the DH and the kiddos....I have to work Monday.I am soooo ready for the weekend! I have not been sleeping well so I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow(hopefully, I can!). We do have to work on building a volcano(that works and no kits) for DD school project....yikes!Scared

Question to you all:

do any of you participate in any online card challenges? Just was looking to participate in card challenges this year....you know use the stuff I have!

Have a great Friday everyone!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#193 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:52:32 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I have a peek for ya Hope! I will be back to chat later. Gotta make a grocery store run!
File Attachment(s):
011.JPG (1,457kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
HopeJones1 on 1/19/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#194 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 4:16:57 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello ladies...

UPDATE......DH went into work today and talked with my supervisor...she was concerned. Then he talked with HR..Kevin...and he said the management had talked about my condition and after the CO DR's report....it was best I take the next week off until I see the DR again. I'm soo happy they considered this. It will help me so much. I was soooo overwhelmed when I talked to Kevin this morning I was in tears. (of joy) He said that WC will pay for my time off and we will go from what is reported next Thursday for the future time. He told WC he wanted me off work , that doing what they were asking isn't helping me or them!

Thanks for all your concerns and well wishes....it means the world to me. I too hope it heals well and not need surgery.

OMG...we have package postal....KUDOS to Weagz....great job!

Jess...YOU TEASE.....lol...looks great!

Sherrie...how are you doing? Have the babies this weekend. I hope you enjoy some craft time. I have worked on your MADE item a lil today....but couldn't sit long enough to do it alot...ughhh. I will finish....:)

Marjorie....Brrrrrrrrrr...that is cold! Sorry you seem to be getting all the WINTER weather.....ekkkkkks. Stay warm, get the cozy blanket out and some hot cocoa! Good reading weather or crafting...lol

Hope...I hope your DD feels better. A friend of mine just got her braces in May of last year and it took her forever to get use to them. It is all worth it in the end! Enjoy the volcano...sound interesting...

HUGS to all
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#195 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 4:24:49 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Denise K....a beer and barley fest?!! Count me in! Do you attend any Iditarod activitie, I would love to see the pre-race festivities, but I don't like the cold.

HopeJones1...Split Coast Stampers has a lot of challenges! Feline Playful has every possible blog challenge posted on their website....there's bound to be one or two challenges that catch your eye.

Rhonda, I hope your back is better.

Jess, what a sweet sneek peek! If you need to tell someone what you bought, you can tell me...I'm very good at keeping secrets!

Wendy, DC# 03121430000209339952! Don't bother asking Siri to help you track and locate it....she is of no help lately, lol. I need to find a tracking app!

Marjorie...ThumpUp

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
scrappinchic Offline
#196 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:18:03 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Y'all know me! I gotta tease my awesome partner Hope!

Rhonda awesome news that you get some time! That will help your back out alot!

Yay! Packages are going postal! I cant wait until we can start opening!
cricutjunky Offline
#197 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:54:29 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Marjorie I hope you are having the mailman pick up that package, the less you go outside the better.
Damn Rhonda, I don't see how you are going to heal if you go back to work, I don't see how it could heal with you moving at all. I broke my toe a few weeks ago and had to keep it taped up for 7 weeks. I wish they had FMLA like they have with the state of texas, I was out for over a month when my DH was in the hospital and I still got paid. God did I need the vacation.

Jess!! DO NOT sell your copics!! I can't believe that there is actually many colors out there that you dont already have, how many more do you need to buy??
Heart2hand Offline
#198 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:03:29 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning ladies...

CricutJunky....every state has their own laws on how they handle FMLA and such. I wish it were the same across the states, but that would be asking too much. I only can do what they say is allowed and hope it works out. It does hurt...and being off until I go to the DR on Thursday is more than I even expected from them.

Sherrie....where are you girl? Not been on in a while...hope all is ok.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#199 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:50:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all! I am heading out early this morning to HL and M's! I want a couple more items to add to Hopes box! Then I will be done...well I thinkLaugh ! I hope to wrap, pack and seal it later today!

I am so ready to post sign ups for the Easter swap but trying to hold off. I really want to wrap this one up before I start that one!

I am going to put a smiley by your name when you have mailed and posted the DC#. If I forget to mark someone please remind me! Once all packages are received, I will post sign ups for the Easter oneWink !

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
HopeJones1 on 1/19/2013(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#200 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:30:54 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
I have a peek for ya Hope! I will be back to chat later. Gotta make a grocery store run!

I had a laughLOL because that your gifts are now being wrapped in that same paper! I had planned other paper but I was afraid it would rip!But you are very sneaky Sneaky ! I will give a sneak peak right before I close to mail it out! I am not mailing out until late next week....yesterday, found an online store that had a few extras that I think my pal would like! If it doesn't come in time may just have to send a little later as an extra Valentine surprise!

Rhonda-Glad to hear that you are able to be off and that your job is working with you. Hope this time off of work will work wonders for your back!

DeniceB-thanks for the info-I will be checking that site out!!

Jess-have fun shopping today! Can't wait for signups for the Easter swap....being working on my list....Tongue

Have a great Saturday everyone!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#201 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:58:32 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Cricutjunky I already went out and gave the store your package. Wont have a tracking number until tuesday because their machine isn't working til then. FEX EX faster. Anyways As soon as he calls me with it then I can post it. It wont be til tuesday. The people who run the machine wont be back til monday. SMALL TOWN FOR SURE. lol. Oh well.

YUP woke up this morning and my furnace quit. YUP QUIT. Ignitor went. We had 58 degrees in our house. BRRRRRRR. furnace could't kick on and stay on. Luckily we found a furnace man with the right parts. WHEW cheaper than i thought to replace too THANK GOODNESS so overall it was a great day. Also went to a card class today. They all flipped over your card too cricut junky. TEE HEE. Now its wrapped and on its way too you. YAY.
scrappinchic Offline
#202 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:36:52 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Big shout out to my partner Hope! I like kraft paperThumpUp ! I had fun shopping todayBigGrin ! I bought more goodies for this swap and the wishlist swap! I am caught up on all swaps at this very moment. Just have to mail! Now I am ready for the Feb. swaps and the next two wishlist RAKs I decide to grant! Have a great evening with the family! I will email you later. Oh, I'll tease you again when I get all your stuff wrapped. I gotta get another roll of paperUnsure ! Not sure Im wrapping all the extra's! Might just stuff some of them in there to fill the space.

Marjorie I hate your furnace went out but glad you were able to get it fixed! Glad you'll be staying warm tonight!

Heart2hand Offline
#203 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:43:09 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and good morning sisters...

Jess...sounds like a great idea...I'm still wrapping Sherrie's goodies..I sure hope she signs in to chat...been a while....

Marjorie...OMG...I bet you were a lil' frosty waking up to a cold house. Brrrr....glad you were able to find someone so quickly. YAHHH! Ours did that last winter....we have a fireplace...but have NEVER used it...more for looks than use...lol. SO this year, DH had the gas log installed into that firplace and we won't have that happen again. It looks real, but no mess of the ash and soot! Can't wait to see your card.

I almost forgot that...ekkkks...I need to do that today too....was there ANYTHING else we needed to make for this round????????

Thanks Hope....I was shocked that they were willing to work with me on this....THAT place is always full of surprises....most not sooo wonderful as this.LOL!

HUGs to all
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#204 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:19:06 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

I've reread and reread again the opening page...says nothing about the card....did I miss this??????? IS there anything ELSE we need to make for this round....don't want to short hand my sister, now.

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#205 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:01:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
I've reread and reread again the opening page...says nothing about the card....did I miss this??????? IS there anything ELSE we need to make for this round....don't want to short hand my sister, now.

HUGS
rhonda

Third line down Rhonda above the requirements! Here it is.

This is a buy only swap with one exception! Please make a handmade Easel Card to include in your partner's box. Have fun!

The card is the only thing that has to be handmade. However the gifts are to be tagged and some are making those. I hope this helps!

Heart2hand on 1/20/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#206 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:02:57 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Big shout out to my partner Hope! Hope you have a great day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#207 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:15:17 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Well busy day today. WHEW. shoveled the ton of snow we got yesterday, plow went by and joe snow blowed it all away again. Banks are getting higher and higher. up to my waist at least now. Anways it was nice to wake up to heat today. YAY. have a terrific day yesterday. Visit my blog. I went to a card class yesterday and we made different and very fun cards. A dresser card, spring card, tennis shoe, squash fold, thank you and a triangle fold. SO MUCH FUN. Made chili for dinner yesterday.

Today I have to clean an elderly ladies house, She is so nice, then I will work on some cards that are in need of being finished. Gotta finish up my organizing in my craft room and I will be happy for today. It is 3 degrees outside so it is a good day to cook a nice dinner. I will probably make Parmesan spaghetti. I am soaking the chicken now in Italian dressing. MMMMMM. can't wait. NUMMY.

Well I am off to work on my dinner preparations. Don't forget to visit my blog and see the cards. they are the second one down. First ones are the tags I made for this swap. YAY. talk to you all later.

http://marjisstuff.blogspot.com/
cricutjunky Offline
#208 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:17:04 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Morning All! Big Shout Out to Marjorie, hope your staying warm today!!
I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday Love
scrappinchic Offline
#209 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:11:46 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I couldn't wait! I posted sign ups for the Easter swapThumpUp !
HopeJones1 on 1/20/2013(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#210 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:21:49 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Hi ya partner Jess!! Happy Sunday to you!!! I love kraft paper/cardstock too! HL is starting to have some great patterns on kraft paper! Love it!

Majorie-what a fun blog you have! Looks like that cardmaking class was great because those are some super cute cards! Thanks for sharing!! Also, sounds like a yummy dinner. We are just having plain spaghetti...Laugh

Well-we stayed home from church today-we really overslept plus my DD mouth is so sore that she was in tears last night. Finally she went to sleep after the meds kicked in -so we let her sleep late today.

As far as swaps-I ordered Traci's goodies for WISHLIST RAK(just waiting on the tracking #), posted my wishes for the Feb Happy Mail(I was kinda in an Easter mood BigGrin ) and hoping that last little package of goodies comes in so I can stuff and send off to my wonderful partner! I will play(grant another wish) for the WISHLIST RAK after I send off my partner's package. I don't know how some of you participate in all those swaps at one time!?! I would be sending the wrong stuff to people!LOL

Anyway, hoping the Ravens win today and the Falcons.....BigGrin I am off to grab me an old fashion bottle coke...Love love those!

Have a great day everyone!!!