Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dorichatelain44314a80 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 1:52:06 PM(UTC)
dorichatelain44314a80

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 116 post(s)
I have been having issues with the CCR and my cricut and the connection so I thought my computer was ill. I was having some other minor issues with my computer so I took it to Computer Guru and he went totally through my computer. and it is like new again.... But the CCR still is having issues and I hooked it up to my daughter computer and it did the same thing. so I called Cricut Support and she said it was the firewall and antivirus software that I had to do something with. She was going to email me the instructions but for the firewall but she doesn't have anything for Mcafee antivirus software. SO I Thought I would see if anybody on here would have some information on how to do what it is I have to do..... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy creating
Dori
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 4:42:26 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7817 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dorichatelain44314a80 Go to Quoted Post
I have been having issues with the CCR and my cricut and the connection so I thought my computer was ill. I was having some other minor issues with my computer so I took it to Computer Guru and he went totally through my computer. and it is like new again.... But the CCR still is having issues and I hooked it up to my daughter computer and it did the same thing. so I called Cricut Support and she said it was the firewall and antivirus software that I had to do something with. She was going to email me the instructions but for the firewall but she doesn't have anything for Mcafee antivirus software. SO I Thought I would see if anybody on here would have some information on how to do what it is I have to do..... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy creating
Dori

Try post #23 in this thread: http://www.cricut.com/forum/cri...ew-Craftroom-Update.aspx
crafteechic Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:05:03 AM(UTC)
crafteechic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
i also use mcafee and when i needed to do an update they sent me through design studio (even though i don't have design studio). i was trying to cut from the original cricut (the baby) from the craft room but i hadn't update the machine in YEARS. after she gave me those directions, it worked just fine. so i guess my question would be......which machine are you using?