Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<2122232425>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#661 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:47:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1283 time(s) in 998 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shelly Go to Quoted Post
I can't complain about our temps any more! Those sound awful.

Well glad to know I'm not the only one who goes on buying sprees.

Sandra- I also buy too much paper! But I'm going to try not to this year, well at least a few months. Glad things went well in getting Troy's brace. Hope getting the paperwork straightened out goes easily.

Jeanne - glad its over for your. Now you have five years before you have to do it again.

Craftycrafter - Hi and welcome!!

Joy - when you get back, let me know how the sea days were getting there. we are looking at that cruise, but DH thinks I would get sick on the open sea. I don't think so, but he does because the first cruise we went on, I got really sick one night when we were in a storm close to a hurricane. But that was a 16 years ago and I'm sure the ships have better stabilizers now. Have fun! Love to cruise.

I also get sea sick we always make sure our state rooms are located in the middle of the Ship and not high up.
I also take Bonine early morning and it does seem to help
craftycrafter Offline
#662 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:36:39 AM(UTC)
craftycrafter

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: NJsharon Go to Quoted Post
Hello all! Haven't been on here for several days, just been so busy!

Went to a scrapbooking weekend in the Poconos this past weekend & that was a lot of fun! A friend of mine from MD came up for it too, so was great to hang out together.

Now I am back at work, but came home sick today as I had body aches & nausea. Bleuch. We have so much flu & sickness going around our school. Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow.

Glad the Artiste cricut cartridge is getting some good use! I was using it this past weekend too!

Been so busy with work, exercising (as I have started back at the gym), stuff around the house & PTO events (helping to plan a scrapbook crop) that I am pretty tired!

Sorry to those with the extreme temps! We have had very mild weather the past few days, just drizzly though. But meant to get a snow/sleet/ice/rain mix tonight into tomorrow morning. I wish it would just be rain or pure snow even. Not looking forward to the morning commute with an icy/slushy mess on the roads (if I am feeling better tomorrow)!

Craftycrafter - where in teh UK are you? I grew up in Colchester in Essex. All my family is back over there still. Been over here in the US for almost 20 years now though. I am hoping to visit either this August or Nov/Dec time. Been a while since I went back to the UK, my Mum normally comes to visit this way.

Hi,
I am in Bury St. Edmunds, and I am sure you will know of it, nothing much has altered around here

Shelly Offline
#663 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:51:57 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Sharon - Get better. Hope it is not the flu you have come down with and that it doesn't go through your family as well.

Joy - Thanks for telling me about your sea days. Sounds like we would do fine. I have only gotten sick the one time and it probably didn't help that I sat and watched the big waves out our window for a while first. We have had some rough seas on other trips and it hasn't bothered me, but I always have some Bonine and/or ginger with me in case. Really want to do that cruise sometime.

Nancy - Hope your appt with the Dr. goes well and you can get relief for your knee and get back to bowling. Have fun at your party tonight.

Angie - I have also heard good things about those heaters! Don't know if you would be able to get one where you are.

Looking forward to seeing what PC has in store for Hello Thursday. Is it suppose to be tomorrow? Hope it is actual cartridges and not all digital. I don't use Craftroom for several reasons.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#664 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:29:20 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Welcome "CraftyCrafter" come and chat anytime..BigGrin

Shelly.. I also hope it is a cartridge not digital!

Do you still get emails announcing "Hello Thursday's" because i don't get them anymore!!

Came back from the doctor he told me what i already knew that I have arthrites in my knees.

Take Motrin or he gave me a perscription for Mobix ( which can give you high bloor pressure) so I have to watch out for that.

He said if the pain is unbearable then to think about getting injections in the knee which is only a lubricante!! Which he said is expensive and it can help but no guarantees!!

So I will try the Mobix otherwise just take the Moltrin

He also said to exercise get the knees moving walk, bike..

I am so glad I said the challange is until the end of Feb. because all I did was cut one thing out haven't gotten any further.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:38:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PedalPower Offline
#665 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:15:56 PM(UTC)
PedalPower

Was thanked: 1571 time(s) in 934 post(s)
Hi girls...I've been in crazy decorator mode! I'm planning to repaint three bathrooms, recarpet the living room and get a new living room chair. I've been picking out paint swatches, running around to get art for the one bathroom, had a friend over to look at paint with me, etc...it's been busy! I haven't made any final decisions yet, but I'm getting there...slowly!

I have been in my scrapbook room a little bit. Not as much as I'd like, but life comes first sometimes.

DS is feeling better. Today is his last dose of meds, which I am grateful for. I think those are upsetting his stomach a tad, so will be glad to get all this done and over with.

I got a call from the university book store and my cards have all sold out. Will be meeting with the mgr tomorrow to see what he wants me to make to stock up for the next few months. I never, ever pass up a new graduation stamp! I make a LOT of graduation cards. Glad they are selling, makes me happy that someone likes my work.

Well, better get ready to help DS with homework!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#666 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:41:07 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1486 time(s) in 1183 post(s)
Hi. I finally got my computer turned on.

Our friends got here yesterday afternoon. I wanted to hightlight myl hair today, but I can't reach the back to pull it through the camp. HE (the male friend of the couple) did that for me! It was nice of him. He does it for her,his wife.

I am downloading the Outdoor Man cartridge. I will be purchasing it someday. Just not today.

It is beautiful today. Between 75 and 80 degrees. It is like 12 at home. Lovin' the sun.

Sonia, are you going with completely new colors in your bathrooms?

I really want to paint our bedroom, but it might be a while.

Off to Jay Leno tomorrow. Should be fun! You have to wait outside in a line, first come first serve for seats. So glad the weather will be nice to wait in.

I am not sure when I will check back in after I turn my computer off today. I haven't decided if I am taking it on the ship or not. The main reason I do is to keep my pictures downloaded. But it is one more thing to carry. I probably will.
Shelly Offline
#667 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:13:45 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Sonia - Just reading all your plans makes me tired. Will be so nice to do though!

Joy - Have fun at the Leno Show and hope you enjoy the new cartridge. And, of course, have a wonderful time on your cruise. I'm jealous.

Nancy - Sorry there isn't more that can be done for your knee. My mom had bad arthritis and had a knee replacement. She swore she would never do the other one, but needed to have it done.

Was anyone else surprised at Hello Thursday today? I was hoping for more than one physical cartridge. Oh well, there is always next month.

SandraB. Offline
#668 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:00:36 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 239 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Couldn't get on last nite...kept getting some sort of error message. Went to the neighbour's last nite and tried out her Tassimo machine. I think I would like to get one, not quite yet though. Troy had his last physio appt. tonite until after he gets his new brace, though he still has 2 appts available to him.

Angie: hope your organizing goes well and you are able to get some heat in your studio soon (or it warms up)

Nancy: hope the new medication works for your knee. Hope the birthday party went well

Joy: have a great time at the Jay Leno show and have a great cruise

Sonia: have fun with your re-decorating

Craftycrafter: nice to see you again

Shelly: at least there was a Hello Thursday today. The cartridge would be great if you had some outdoorsy type men in your family. I think I will hold off on it for abit. Remember I'm on a "budget restraint" for a bitLOL

Well, off and running. Want to finish a scrapbook page tonite before American Idol comes on.
Bye for now, take care everyoneBigGrin BigGrin
JeanneLee Offline
#669 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:02:00 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi Girls
Finally getting to post this Cricut Hello Kitty set that I made for a friend at Christmas time...first time working with this cart!
JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
100_2054 (Medium).jpg
moosesmommy Offline
#670 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:10:59 PM(UTC)
moosesmommy

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Hi everyone just wondering if I can join in your chat. I took a vacation from this site for about six months ( i had family stuff to deal with)so I'm sure there are a lot of new faces. Or I guess names lol. I would love to get active on the board again. I have been crafting for about 6 years, not much in the last 6 months but am attempting to get back into it . I got some new stuff for Christmas that I'm hoping to have time to play with soon. I really miss it. I am married I have been with my hubby for 14 years, have 3 kids a boy and two girls -9,6,2-. So the kids keep me really busy. I get to stay at home with me kids - I run a home daycare out of my home- so during the day I'm really busy. But I do love what I do. I live in Canada . So I'm freezing right now and buried under a pile of snow :)

Amanda
SandraB. Offline
#671 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 3:38:55 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Home from school early today, so I thought I would check in now as we have a hockey game tonite.

Amanda: hi and welcome from a fellow Canadian. I live in Alberta, so I'm with you on the snow situation...though it is raining nowMellow! I work as an EA in a k-9 school; grade 4 in the a.m. and grade 9 in the p.m. I've been married to my dh for almost 39 years and we have 3 grown kids, 2 dd's 35 & 30 and a ds 32. The girls are married and our ds lives in a group home. I've tried almost every craft that's come along, my favorite now though is scrapbooking and cardmaking. Jump in anytime you feel like it; we're like one big family here.BigGrin

JeanneLee: your card is adoreable. I never did get that cart as my girls are too old for it.

Hope everyone else is having a good day/evening.

Bye for now, take careBigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/22/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#672 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:37:50 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I also couldn't get on the MB's very annoying especially when I had the time to read and post

Welcome Moosesmommy.. join in anytime the more the merrier

We have really been hit with some cold temps.. everyone you talk to is sick with the flu or bad virus.

My DD and her DH are sick and praying the baby doesn't get sick

JeanneLee love Hello Kitty I love that cart it has some really nice images on it

When i read the side affects from this medication for the knee I am a little nervous taking it because i watch the baby he siad it can make you sick to your stomach, dizzy..

I will stick to Moltrin..

I think the pains in the knee are due to the weather because i have never felt like this before.

Abby wouldn't take her morning nap today wouldn't eat lunch so I had her playing in her playpen which was nice she enjoyed that as long as you are in the room with her.

this afternoon she napped a little.. her daddy came and picked her up early to give me a break.

Alex has the flu so he didn't come but Hannah came so we did take out

Well hoping everyone has a nice evening/day
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
Larmabee Offline
#673 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 6:55:36 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Another week done! I would love to know where the time flies!
Amanda Welcome! Where in SK are you from? I am north of LaRonge. If you are interested in the Bargains in Canada section we are getting ready to start a new Canadian swap.
Nancy Hopefully little Abby will be spared the flu. I read today we are about half way through the flu season. It hasn't hit our community yet, fingers crossed!
Jeanne What a cute set of kitties! Great job!
Sandra We have a tassimo and a keurig. I prefer the keurig, but love the lattes for the tassimo.
Sonia You are painting machine! I know who to call when our house is ready for painting!
Have a good night!
Laura
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#674 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 8:33:52 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1486 time(s) in 1183 post(s)
Sandra, love the Hello Kitty stuff! I so regret not purchasing those carts. I would buy them digitally if they had them available, and I DON'T care for digital.

Had fun at the Tonight Show. It is interesting to see "behind the scenes," and how it is all put together. The guests were Chris Tucker and Bob Costas.

Traffic on the freeway was moving at between 15 and 20 miles an hour the majority of the way home. What fun. Blink It took us a couple of hours to get home.

Then, I had to repack after digging through suitcases for two weeks.

Take care my friends. Type to you all later!!!
PedalPower Offline
#675 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:35:09 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Hi girls...

I'm not painting. My DH and I are not good painters, so we're hiring it done. Flapper

Yesterday was our anniversary. I had dinner reservations and we were headed to see a movie, too. I got a call from DH on the way home from work that he had been rear ended. He drives a larger pick up truck and has some damage, but was drivable. It was a Corolla that hit him. It's probably totalled. So needless to say, dinner and a movie got canceled for last night, we'll have to try again another night. Just very grateful nobody was hurt.

Did I tell you I got an order for about 80 cards from the local university? Guess who is quite busy making cards again!

Today we have a basketball game, then our bike club banquet tonight. I'm pretty excited--I rode enough with our club to receive a mileage award tonight. It will be my first mileage award ever!

Hope everyone is well!!
moosesmommy Offline
#676 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:09:47 AM(UTC)
moosesmommy

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 38 post(s)
I'm attempting to post from my phone . Wow it's a lot more difficult then the computer. I would love to join in a Canadian swap . I used to do lots then took a break. Depending on time frame etc I will try and check there and see when it gets posted. I live in weyburn , Saskatchewan and its raining right now so that should make the roads very icy. Glad I don't have much to so today outside the house. My daughters birthday is comming up soon and we decided on a fairy theme last night. So that is my plan today go over some of my cartridges and decide what I want I make for decorations and invites etc( I know I'm going to use tinker bell who am I kidding - look at other carts lol). Well I'm of to get kids breakfast and then get ready to take my son to karate for the morning. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day .
lv2scrap02 Offline
#677 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:37:20 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Larmabee Go to Quoted Post
Another week done! I would love to know where the time flies!
Amanda Welcome! Where in SK are you from? I am north of LaRonge. If you are interested in the Bargains in Canada section we are getting ready to start a new Canadian swap.
Nancy Hopefully little Abby will be spared the flu. I read today we are about half way through the flu season. It hasn't hit our community yet, fingers crossed!
Jeanne What a cute set of kitties! Great job!
Sandra We have a tassimo and a keurig. I prefer the keurig, but love the lattes for the tassimo.
Sonia You are painting machine! I know who to call when our house is ready for painting!
Have a good night!
Laura

I think I saw Latta's for the Keurig. I love mine although it is more expensive then making a reg. pot of coffee I love I can get a frest cup of coffee each time.

My DH wanted a Mr. Coffee pot for christmas I bought him one he used it once and sayd he prefers the Keurig.. go figure
lv2scrap02 Offline
#678 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:38:55 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: moosesmommy Go to Quoted Post
I'm attempting to post from my phone . Wow it's a lot more difficult then the computer. I would love to join in a Canadian swap . I used to do lots then took a break. Depending on time frame etc I will try and check there and see when it gets posted. I live in weyburn , Saskatchewan and its raining right now so that should make the roads very icy. Glad I don't have much to so today outside the house. My daughters birthday is comming up soon and we decided on a fairy theme last night. So that is my plan today go over some of my cartridges and decide what I want I make for decorations and invites etc( I know I'm going to use tinker bell who am I kidding - look at other carts lol). Well I'm of to get kids breakfast and then get ready to take my son to karate for the morning. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day .

Good luck with Tinker Bell unless you are using larger cuts I found that cart. hard to cut..

Sounds like a fun idea good luck
lv2scrap02 Offline
#679 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:40:59 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: PedalPower Go to Quoted Post
Hi girls...

I'm not painting. My DH and I are not good painters, so we're hiring it done. Flapper

Yesterday was our anniversary. I had dinner reservations and we were headed to see a movie, too. I got a call from DH on the way home from work that he had been rear ended. He drives a larger pick up truck and has some damage, but was drivable. It was a Corolla that hit him. It's probably totalled. So needless to say, dinner and a movie got canceled for last night, we'll have to try again another night. Just very grateful nobody was hurt.

Did I tell you I got an order for about 80 cards from the local university? Guess who is quite busy making cards again!

Today we have a basketball game, then our bike club banquet tonight. I'm pretty excited--I rode enough with our club to receive a mileage award tonight. It will be my first mileage award ever!

Hope everyone is well!!

Oh Sonya.. sorry to hear about DH car accident...glad no one was hurt

Happy Anniversery...

I know you will be busy making cards that is great...
NJsharon Offline
#680 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:38:52 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 408 time(s) in 247 post(s)
Welcome moosesmommy, glad you are chatting & joining us!

I have been married for 12 years this year, have twin girls (fraternal) that are 7 1/2 years old. I work full time as a teachers aide in a kindergarten classroom & love my job!

I am so upset right now, I was ready to cry yesterday. My supervisor may be moving me to a new classroom. 1st grade with a boy that has ADHD & some behavior problems.

I am so comfortable where I am, working with one girl who has MS (has leg braces so some physical problems & also slight cognitive delay) & a boy who is not yet diagnosed but probably on the autism spectrum & prone to outbursts too. I love it where I am & the kids love me too! I have gotten the boy under control & he really does not do well with change. So have written a pretty lengthy & blunt e-mail to my supervisor letting him know I do not think this will be a good change for this boy. The girl is very easy & I am sure would be fine with a new aide, but I don't think the boy would be fine with the change.

I am hoping I don't get moved, but not sure it will change, think it is a done deal. I start fresh in my new 'position' on monday morning.

Been exercising a lot at my gym & doing well with that. Just have had lower back pain a bit the past 2 days. Think I got it from this 'bodycombat' class that involved a lot of kicking & punching in the air. So feeling sorry for myself right now! lol

I did get over whatever was bugging me earlier this week, the next day I woke up feeling fine, so was back in school.

We have had so many staff & students out with flu, tummy bugs, colds etc. though, it is crazy this year!

SandraB. Offline
#681 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:05:45 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just got back from grocery shopping. Need to get at my housework as we have another hockey game tonite. Going to visit dd & sil tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to put the finishing touches on a scrapbook page when I'm done here.

Sonia: sorry to hear about the accident, glad no one was hurt. Hope your dinner goes well tonite, congrats on your mileage award. Good luck with all the cards you need to make, congrats on your order. Happy Anniversary!

Sharon: sorry to hear you will be changing classrooms. That happened to me this year...usually it comes down to a $$$ issue. I started full-time in grade 9, now I'm in grade 4 in the a.m. and grade 9 in the p.m. Wasn't happy with it at first either, but it has been ok.

Nancy: still thinking about the Tassimo. Looked at it today while I was at Wal-Mart. Sure hope baby doesn't get the flu bug. It's sure been going around here.

Moosemommy: good luck with your dd's birthday plans. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Hope Karate went well for your ds.

Joy: glad you had fun at the show. Have fun on the cruise

Laura: I did have a latte at my neighbours the other nite and it was quite good. Still deciding on the machine though. Fingers-crossed you escape the flu bug.

Bye for now, take care everyone

Larmabee Offline
#682 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:36:24 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
I got some kind of exciting news. Some of you may remember my zombie post it note holder, the woman it was given too was very taken by it. She happens to be the organizer of a big bi-monthly craft fair. She looked at some of my other work and thinks that my stuff would sell like hotcakes. She is even willing to arrange them to be sold on my behalf if I ship them to her. I think I will take her up on the offer. I will make up a couple dozen note holders and see how they do. I am also playing with the idea of making a few extra and opening an Etsy store. Do any of you have any advice?
Sharon Not knowing the reasons behind you being reassigned I tend to agree with you. It is not normally in the best interest for the students to switch tutors mid year. Hope your spirits will start to lift!
Sonia Glad DH is ok. You are right, that little corolla is likely quite the mess!
Amanda We normally do our swaps over a couple of months. We are small groups, but beautiful work comes from the group!
Take care everyone
Laura
lv2scrap02 Offline
#683 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:51:57 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Laura that is exciting news. Sonya would be the best person to ask since she makes cards in bulk.

Sharon.. good luck at your new job..

Joy.. glad you enjoyed the Jay Leno show. Will we see you on TV????

Sandra.. enjoy whichever coffee machine you choose... I know they are both good..

Well yesterday I was determined to sit down and craft... Oh it was so nice to hear the Cricut machine going.. I really really miss crafting during the day..

So before I could even think about working on Christmas cards I decided to make my Valentine Cards. I totally card lifted the image. I was going thru my stamps and saw I had a OWL stamp Love you and knew I had to do a Owl card. I remember seeing it somewhere on the MB and just cut them out. So I made a dozen I should be good on that.

So now I want to straighten out under my corner unit desk you can store so much stuff under there and I need to straighten it all out.

How do most of you gals store you hand made cards????

Mine are in looseleaf binders hanging on card folders so as you look at the cards page by page you just flip the card over each page holds 10 cards so the binders are fat. So DH said get a nice show box and store them in there.

OK off to do some food shopping, Target, CVS no Craft stores for me..

Have a great night/day

Edited by user Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:53:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PedalPower Offline
#684 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:24:25 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

Hi Nancy...I use these boxes that I get at Office Depot:

http://www.officedepot.c...xes-Plastic-Storage-Box/

They hold a ton of cards, the lids snap on nice and tight and they stack very well without sliding around. They're not very expensive. I think I have six of them. I have made dividers that I use to separate the types of cards I made. Hope this helps.
 1 user thanked PedalPower for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 1/20/2013(UTC)
PedalPower Offline
#685 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:26:47 AM(UTC)
PedalPower

I received my subscription kit on Friday. I changed it to a stamp set plus an Echo Park 12 by 12 kit (instead of 6 by 6 paper). I am focusing more on scrapbooking and needed some nicer paper to use.

And I got some stamps in the mail yesterday....whoohooo! Time to get creative!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#686 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:46:49 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Nancy...I use these boxes that I get at Office Depot:

http://www.officedepot.c...xes-Plastic-Storage-Box/

They hold a ton of cards, the lids snap on nice and tight and they stack very well without sliding around. They're not very expensive. I think I have six of them. I have made dividers that I use to separate the types of cards I made. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much Ithey look perfect...BigGrin BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#687 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:44:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I received my subscription kit on Friday. I changed it to a stamp set plus an Echo Park 12 by 12 kit (instead of 6 by 6 paper). I am focusing more on scrapbooking and needed some nicer paper to use.

And I got some stamps in the mail yesterday....whoohooo! Time to get creative!

Sonya.. what company sells stamp kits??
lv2scrap02 Offline
#688 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:46:29 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon.. did the new CTMH Catty's come out yet??

I had to make 2 birthday cards today and I used the CTMH Paper Pack called "Flirty" Wow

what gorgeous paper/cardstock very impressed with itBigGrin
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
NJsharon on 1/21/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#689 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:48:18 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Geezzzzz this MB is slow!!!

Monday i will head out to "Staples" they also sell the same storage containers as Office Depot.

We use to have Office Depot then they closed years ago. So I am excited to get a little more organized.

No Abigail Monday so I can play
PedalPower Offline
#690 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:50:42 PM(UTC)
PedalPower

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
Sonya.. what company sells stamp kits??

http://spandcompany.com/..._page=index&cPath=21
I subscribe to SP&Company's kit. I used to do the stamp + 6 by 6 paper, but decided to change to the stamp +12 by 12 kit to boost my nice scrapbook paper options. I have a lot of DCWV stuff that is going to get donated soon. I started a box of stuff that I am going to send with my Mom. She doesn't buy a lot, and enjoys my castoffs. She finds neat ways to use things I pass on. If she doesn't want it, the preschool my son attended is going to love it!