Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Ann Offline
#241 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:15:02 AM(UTC)
Ann

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 170 post(s)
Forgot to say!! Rewards are not sending to UK again for some stupid reason!!ThumbDown
Ang Offline
#242 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:49:32 PM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Wonder what the excuse is this time!! I dont have many reward points at the moment but every time i look there is very little available anyway!!

Been a lovely day here in Somerset today - only a shower first thing, but now they are saying snow by the end of the weekend!! I wonder what else will be thrown at us over the next couple of months before the Spring really arrives - if it does!!
Ann Offline
#243 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 6:41:08 PM(UTC)
Ann

Well,not surprisingly there is very little chat going on here right now,i think PC have really shot themselves in the footThumbDown
I really wish i did'nt love my cricuts and gypsy so much,would be so easy to just use THE ONE machine that we all seem to be favouring at the momentLOL
Nothing to add to that reallyLOL
Take Care all xx
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#244 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:49:46 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 92 time(s) in 86 post(s)
hope all are well we have had thick fog here for the last 2 days . Girls how did you redeam the reward points anyway i have got about 12 lots of them just sitting in the cartridge boxes and dont know what to do with them .
Ang Offline
#245 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:11:40 AM(UTC)
Ang

Hi there
To redeme your points you first of all have to have an account and then enter them into the rewards scheme - see link
https://www.cricutrewards.com/default.aspx
at the moment there is very little in the rewards scheme to have, but in the past we have all benefitted from things link Imagine Inks, cartridges, mats, etc its well worth doing. You just have to pay the postage, which depends on what you are getting.
Keep an eye on the rewards page it does get updated every now and again.

take care

Ang
 1 user thanked Ang for this useful post.
gangan on 1/10/2013(UTC)
Ann Offline
#246 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:50:20 PM(UTC)
Ann

PC are still not sending rewards to UK!!ThumbDown
Gadget girl Offline
#247 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 6:38:26 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
I havent bought much Cricut stuff for a while so not got many points. The last thing I bought was ink for the Imagine. Are they still selling that there as thats probably all I would buy. I like the Imagine and my other machine and I think together its how the Imagine should of been in the first place.

Why are PC still treating us like the poor relations and not letting us buy from their shop and use our reward points. I think they would like us to get things digitally but I have given up with CCR as I just cant get it working.

Will try and get on here when I can but it is my last 6 months of my college course so will be busy.

My ebook reader is keeping me busy too its nice to get into reading again. Didnt think I would buy one but the prices have come down so low.

Its a bit cloudy here, the sun has been trying to shine every so often. Anyway gotta go Asda oh joy!! to get my son his provisions for his Ten Tors training walk tomorrow.

Have a good day all. Susan

Ang Offline
#248 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:21:04 AM(UTC)
Ang

Well we have had snow the last 2 nights but its not settling because the ground is just so wet! Hopefully it will stay that way!!

Just seen someone mention seeing a new cart listed but its not in stock yet - anyone seen any? Seems ages since any were released! doubt the imagine will get any more now - shame that could have been such a winner if they had got it right!

take care all

Ang
Ang Offline
#249 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:25:07 AM(UTC)
Ang

heres a strange thing - just wrote the above and had to put a code into post, but then went to the imagine page and posted - didnt need a code, and now doesnt look like i need a code this time either!!!
#250 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:16:31 AM(UTC)

I am getting fod up with having to key my password in 6 times before it takes it even after reseting my password the other day .
Ann Offline
#251 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:34:47 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning allSmile Thought i would look in and see what's been going onLOL
I am spending so much time on Facebook recently,what with our chat group and my selling pages,i'm getting square eyesLOL Nothing much going on here now.
A lot of people have sold their cricut and carts i see to buy an alternative machine,i am holding on to my expression and gypsy but dont really miss the others i sold,i am happy with my alternative machine too but dont have enough time to play with any of it,will have to wait until i'm retired i expect!!,a long way off.
We have apparently had a few snow flurries here but same as Ang,too wet on the ground for it to settle,it's been at night so i hav'nt seen any of it myself,lovely if it's proper snow and not slush.
Anyway,must go and get ready for work.
Take Care all x
#252 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:01:24 PM(UTC)

Hi Ann . we have not had any snow here yet but it looks like we might by the weekend . last wed we had very thick fog that you could not see far infront of you but that was very localised . hope all are ok not been doing much craft at mo as some of you say just the lack of time . we cut down a leylandi tree which was about 40 foot last friday so been trying to chop that up and get rid of all the branches the last few days will keep the trunk for the chimneer for when it gets warmer and you can sit out but just need a little warmth . sure the boys will toast marshmallows on it then and get very sticky . good luck with getting out if you have snow were you are and take it easy .
Shadow Offline
#253 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:16:49 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ann Go to Quoted Post
Forgot to say!! Rewards are not sending to UK again for some stupid reason!!ThumbDown

Yet again UK are being discriminated against! Bet they're still selling to US though Angry

PC don't deserve our custom. Boycott them!

Pauline x

Shadow Offline
#254 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:02:49 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Just sent the Rewards CS an email, giving them a piece of my mind.

It's bad enough that we can't order from Cricut.com but to now tell us that we can't cash in our rewards points when we've paid good money for the Cricut goods purchased - well that's bang out of order.

Just for the record - I will NEVER buy Cricut goods EVER again - they don't deserve my custom. They don't value me - just want my hard earned cash. NOT !!!

Pauline Angry
Ang Offline
#255 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:12:56 AM(UTC)
Ang

Pauline - someone has reward slips for sale on ebay!! not sure if they are transferable but someone thinks so, but you are so right!

Out of interest
Who has got which Provo craft machine still?

i still have my black create

take care & keep warm everyone

Ang
Ann Offline
#256 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:28:59 PM(UTC)
Ann

Ang,i have my pink expression,gypsy and mini that i bought in November and already selling!!
Despite PC being a totally useless company recently i really do like the mini but have found i dont use it like i thought i would,only used it once when i first got it but worked well with nice clean cuts,asking for £90 with an extra pack of 2 mats,i think it's a good price as it's practically new but have had no interest yetThumbDown
I still love my expression and gypsyWub
Gadget girl Offline
#257 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 2:38:23 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya all
I have Imagine, Create, Gypsy and the other one. I wont sell the Imagine as dont think its worth it and at the minute I have room for it. My other machine sits quite nicely on top of it. Imagine is good for toppers and the other for making the card bases etc. I am thinking of selling my Create as I havent used that since getting my other machine.

I recently got a load of Heidi Swapp colorshine which is like the Mica Shimmer Mist but so much more vibrant and shiny and cut a few stencils using Paper Lace Cart and they came out lovely. They make fabulous backgrounds. I sold quite a few carts before Christmas and the ones I have got left are quite nice so dont see any reason to buy duplicates for the other. Imagine is still doing reasonably well.

Thing is we never really buy from Cricut.com as I tend to buy of ebay mainly. It is bad when we cant buy from then. I have always complained to them about it ever since having these machines but it obviously hasnt made a bit of difference. I keep putting up threads on the mb about it but people dont seem that interested and it doesnt generate enough interest in people. All I get from them is thay are looking into it etc. I bet they will be bringing out the digital carts on points unless they do that already. I havent been able to work CCR it doesnt work on my machine or internet. I dont know what it is but it just dnt work for me so its no use going digital. I dont know why they did away with the desk top version of CCR. Points vouchers as long as they havent been cashed are not just for the person that buys it as they ae in the sealed carts.

Its not too bad here today still damp and miserable out but doesnt feel so cold and still no snow. Thank goodness.

Have a good day everyone.

Susan
Shadow Offline
#258 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 4:04:30 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all - we have 6" of snow at the moment, and it's still coming. Just glad I don't have to go out there.

I have the Expression and the E2, Gypsy and the Cake machine. Don't use any of them at the moment - can't seem to get interested in crafting at all OhMyGod .

Totally agree about PC not listening to us - but there again why would they? They've got our cash so that's it as far as they're concerned.

Pauline xxx
#259 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:30:50 AM(UTC)

Hi All
I have the old original bug and then i treated myself to a second hand exxpression i was waiting for the e2 but saw all the problems people were having and it put me off as i am tecnocally challenged . i agree with you all why cant we but the carts and get the point just like everyone else we have to wait ages for the new carts over here too . I have not bought a new cart for ages but would like the teddys on parade and the artiste one with the boxes on but trying to be good as when you add up all the carts we all must have bought over the years you get a bit of a shock at how much they all come to . just think you could have gone on holiday or something with that money , i always say at least it keeps me out of trouble and i dont drink dont smoke so this is my guilty pleasure. hope you are all safe with the snow we we hit on friday and they decided to close the school at 1 but would not let the children go without a adult to collcet them but would not let friends take the childern for them as the school had not been told by ther own parents that was happening first thing in the morning . I think that they must have been left with some for quite a while as even the head was out yesterday after school waiting for parents to collect kids .
#260 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:41:01 AM(UTC)

Dont belive it i only put my password in once today and got straight in . yet more snow this morning only a light dusting though .
Gadget girl Offline
#261 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:31:08 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

It was snowing quite thick here till about an hour ago and now its ok. Nothing settled thank goodness. Just looks like its been raining as its wet all over the place.

Have you been doing any crafting lately? I did a bit of misting with my new Heidi Swapp colorshine mists using stencils I made with my Cricut. Came out pretty good.

Have a good day. Susan xx

Here is a link to a post I put up if anyone else wants to comment. Investment in cricut

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:38:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#262 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:06:18 AM(UTC)

Snow all gone . back to the usuall household stuff , managing to get in a little craft but not with the nachine at moment trying to be good and not buy anything craft wise as it is stacked up everywhere . hope you are all well .
Shadow Offline
#263 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:23:23 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Just thought I'd fill you all in on the Rewards system (or not!). So, basically what we're being told is to carry on spending our hard earned cash on PC products, but we won't get Rewards. There's absolutely no reason why the rewards system has been withdrawn for international customers, apart from the greed of PC. Thanks a bunch but No Thanks - I will not be buying any more Cricut products!

Hello

Thank you for emailing Cricut Rewards.

Unfortunately we do not have information of why we are no longer able to ship internationally. We will be happy to pass along your concerns. For right now we would like to recommend to just keep accumulating points and hopefully the Rewards program will again be available in the UK.

I hope this helps.
#264 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:22:07 AM(UTC)

hi shadow
What i wounder is why they stoped them when it was you paying for the postage it did not make scence i have a load but never knew what to do with them so they can sit there a bit longer .
Ang Offline
#265 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 3:07:32 PM(UTC)
Ang

Seems like PC are no longer interested in supplying Europe from what you read throughout the forum!
#266 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:06:06 AM(UTC)

Hope you are all well we were hit with the snow today . 1 childin school 1 school closed