Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrappingchick72 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:08:42 PM(UTC)
scrappingchick72

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a specific set of images that I want to copy and paste in a line below my original images and repeat in rows. Unfortunately it won't let me. It only pastes the last star I am using. I started to copy/paste 1 by 1 but it's getting tiresome counting as I arrow down each item. I can group the items, however it won't let me copy/paste. Is this not an option? I thought there used to be that option. I'm attaching a photo of my screen project. Thanks for any advice.
[img=]Images[/img]
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 1:15:56 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7885 time(s) in 3692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappingchick72 Go to Quoted Post
I have a specific set of images that I want to copy and paste in a line below my original images and repeat in rows. Unfortunately it won't let me. It only pastes the last star I am using. I started to copy/paste 1 by 1 but it's getting tiresome counting as I arrow down each item. I can group the items, however it won't let me copy/paste. Is this not an option? I thought there used to be that option. I'm attaching a photo of my screen project. Thanks for any advice.

Unfortunately there was never a true grouping feature in DS. The only thing you can do is copy and paste one image at a time as you are doing.

Have you considered creating your design in CCR? If you really want to cut it with DS you could export the CCR file as a Gypsy file and open that in DS. That way you could do all your grouping and copying/pasting in CCR then just make your fine adjustments in DS. (When you open the file in DS the objects won't be grouped but they should all be where there supposed to be.)

(I tested this out before I posted to make sure it could be done and that it would open correctly in DS and it did!) BigGrin

You can even do this with the Web version of CCR. You don't need to have installed the Desktop version!

Edited by user Monday, January 21, 2013 1:19:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified