Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<678910>»
DeniceB. Offline
#211 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:36:45 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hiya Wendy, hope you're having a good weekend!

Jess, I saw you started the Easter swap, LOL! I just signed up....looking forward to it.
scrappinchic Offline
#212 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 4:38:03 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Hi ya partner Jess!! Happy Sunday to you!!! I love kraft paper/cardstock too! HL is starting to have some great patterns on kraft paper! Love it!

Majorie-what a fun blog you have! Looks like that cardmaking class was great because those are some super cute cards! Thanks for sharing!! Also, sounds like a yummy dinner. We are just having plain spaghetti...Laugh

Well-we stayed home from church today-we really overslept plus my DD mouth is so sore that she was in tears last night. Finally she went to sleep after the meds kicked in -so we let her sleep late today.

As far as swaps-I ordered Traci's goodies for WISHLIST RAK(just waiting on the tracking #), posted my wishes for the Feb Happy Mail(I was kinda in an Easter mood BigGrin ) and hoping that last little package of goodies comes in so I can stuff and send off to my wonderful partner! I will play(grant another wish) for the WISHLIST RAK after I send off my partner's package. I don't know how some of you participate in all those swaps at one time!?! I would be sending the wrong stuff to people!LOL

Anyway, hoping the Ravens win today and the Falcons.....BigGrin I am off to grab me an old fashion bottle coke...Love love those!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Howdy Hope! Praying for DD! I hope she gets used to them soon!

Is it friday yet? I am so stinkin excited! Hoping to get to the store for some more paper today and finish wrapping. I still owe you another peek at your goodies or tease as I call itWink !

Glad to see some of y'all joining the Easer swap! I hope the rest will make their way over!

Have a great day!

Heart2hand Offline
#213 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 4:47:39 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Thanks Jess....I appreciate that...I must have not seen it at all...BLIND along with falling apart...hummmmmmm...great combo for OLD AGE!!!!LOL

Hope...Sorry to hear DD isn't adjusting well to her braces....I pray she will and soon.

I am making Sherrie's card today....I SURE wish I knew how she is doing? NOT been on in a good while...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Sherrie...come on out and play.

I too signed up for the Easter....and happy to know it is NOT based on an EASTER goodies...yahhhh....as we do not do much for this holiday.

HUgs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#214 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 5:05:58 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Jess....I appreciate that...I must have not seen it at all...BLIND along with falling apart...hummmmmmm...great combo for OLD AGE!!!!LOL

Hope...Sorry to hear DD isn't adjusting well to her braces....I pray she will and soon.

I am making Sherrie's card today....I SURE wish I knew how she is doing? NOT been on in a good while...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Sherrie...come on out and play.

I too signed up for the Easter....and happy to know it is NOT based on an EASTER goodies...yahhhh....as we do not do much for this holiday.

HUgs
rhonda

Rhonda I can relate to the blind, falling apart and getting OLDER partWink! I am still dealing with a hurt knee from a month agoThumbDown . I was going to ask if you have heard from Sherrie! Have fun working on her card. Glad you joined the Easter swap!

Just a reminder!!!!!! These packages are due to your partner by next friday so she can start opening! Please mail in time to get it there! No excusesBigGrin !

weagz Offline
#215 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 7:45:24 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
JCI - Hope you all are doing well!

Marjorie - those cards are great! I wish we had classes like that around where I live. Most of the LSS have gone out of business, so we don't get the chance for that too much. They still do an occasional all day swap, but I would love a class on new techniques. I am a visual person and seeing it done in person helps.

Hope - I still remember when I got my braces decades ago. Not fun! I hope your daughter is feeling better soon!

Denice - I checked the status of your goodies and it should be there tomorrow! Now, try not to peek into any of those wrapped up gifts! Wink

Jess - So glad you posted the Easter Swap! I am excited to start the next one. LOL Filling out the wishlist is harder for me this time around. I hope to get it up by the end of the day.

Rhonda - How has your back been feeling?

DeniseK - How was all the beer?!? I'm sure you had a great time!

Have a great weekend everyone!
SherrieStevens Offline
#216 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 9:17:02 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Sorry I thought I checked in. Just have to make the card and it will be headed your way Rhonda it maybe thursday but it will be out before the weekend need some alone time to do still have the Grandkids don't know how long we will have them. Sherrie
DeniseKenna Offline
#217 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 1:25:56 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Hi all!!!! Excited to see all the goodies!

The beer was fantastic! THe best part is an Alaska Brewery won the Barley Wine Comp. Anchorage Brewing has only been in business for about 2 years and they won. Gabe, the brewer is th former brewer at Midnight Sun, and my husband has actually brewed with him a couple of times. If you ever see AK barley wines where you live, you should try them.Laugh

Ronnie, how are you? I tried to pm you but your box is full. Trying to get your addy.

I'm going to sit out the Easter swap since we are getting ready for our cruise and I'd hate to push the shipping.Glare

Heart2hand Offline
#218 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:11:17 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Sherrie....Enjoy them babies....are they moving? I have all your goodies wrapped and tagged...and now to do the card....I will post a peak so you can see your lovelies....

HUGs
rhonda

Sneak peak for Sherrie....

Edited by user Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:28:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HopeJones1 Offline
#219 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:22:28 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
HI ya partner Jess! Hope you are having a great start to the day!I plan on mailing out on Friday but I will be sure and take a picture to give you little sneak peak!Sneaky

Rhonda-cute wrapping and love the sneak peak....

Thanks everyone on the well wishes and prayers for DD and her poor sore mouth. The kiddos are back to school today and she had a good night last night. The first day she got them on all was well but the soreness really set in a few days later. But like I said she is doing much better!Woot

DeniseKenna-a cruise! How fun! I have never been on a cruise but it is on my bucket list to go one day.Smile

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I have to get to work and do some online classes to keep my adjuster's license as I renew in May. Smile
Heart2hand Offline
#220 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:46:05 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Hope....Hope that Sherrie likes the peak and what's inside. Happy to hear DD is doing better.

I too have a Cruise on my bucket list...ONE DAY...a Carribean cruise...

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#221 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:53:00 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Woke up to -9 degrees with a wind chill of up to -32 degrees. OMG its aweful. everything closed but MTU and guess where I work. YUP MTU. GEESH. hows everyones weather today?
cricutjunky Offline
#222 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:40:11 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
OMG Marjorie, I would die, I hate the cold!! I don't know how you do it. I can't believe you had to work, that stinks, are you having to drive in the snow?? I'm gonna have to stop crying about the weather here when it get in the 30's.

Love the pink wrapping Rhonda, love sneak peaks!!

It is going to be oh!!!! so hard to open one present a day This is my last swap for a while, and this is a good one, so glad I joined. What a great parnter I've had, thanks Jess!!
 1 user thanked cricutjunky for this useful post.
MarjorieLindley on 1/23/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#223 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:33:14 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH CricutJunky Your package is at the store right now but it will be on its way TODAY! UM maybe I should call the store and hold it til next monday. LOL. I am shipping fed ex cause then its not going to sit on a shelf somewhere. I had that happen through US mail once. THat sucked.

Anyways YUP had to drive on the slick highways all the way to work and yesterday was a skating rink all the way home. I am a careful driver but I am worried about everyone else who think they know how to drive in this. So my eyes are always rolling around watching everyone else. All those young drivers think nothing can happen to them. RIGHT. silly people. So hopefully we warm up soon. Tomorrow is a heat wave of 10 degrees. WHOOO HOOO> I can snow shoe finally. YAY.

My poor poor pups and their feet. Last night one tried going potty and she had one front leg up in the air and one opposite back leg up in the air while she was going potty. IT was so funny but I felt bad for her. this morning two of them were hopping around going potty cause their feets froze right away. Its hurry up potty and run back inside. And my English springers luv the outdoors just not yesterday or today. Except the puppy. She is a little goofy right now liking the cold. Silly thing.

Anyways the FED EX number R u ready for this?? LOL 703116060217811. Okay now that you got the number you have to open one each day. BUT There are extras in there and they are not wrapped. BUT your card is marked and it is wrapped. You can open that. YAY.
scrappinchic Offline
#224 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:16:47 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yay! We have had some chatter on here since my last visit!

Big shout out to ya Hope! Glad DD is resting better! Happy studing on your test.

Marjorie poor fur babies! I am sure it was funny and not so funny all at the same time! You be careful on the slick roads. Your right its the other drivers you have to worry about. Stay warm!

Criutjunky I hate to hear you aint going to be swapping for awhile. I do hope you will come back soon and play! At least stop in a say hello!

Denise we will miss you in the Easter swap but definately understand. Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

Rhonda love the sneak peek.

DeniceB. Offline
#225 Posted: : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:01:51 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Rhonda, what a pretty sneak peek...all in pink!

Oh Wendy....it's says your package is out for delivery! Has it been delivered to your door yet?! LOL!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
 1 user thanked DeniceB. for this useful post.
weagz on 1/22/2013(UTC)
weagz Offline
#226 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:27:06 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Guess who got a package today??? BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

I did! I am controlling myself and not opening it until next week, but, boy do I want to! I want to see all of those goodies inside!BigGrin

Denice - the PO says your package is out for delivery too! You should be getting it today!!!! BigGrin BigGrin

Did I use enough happy faces in this post? Maybe a few more! BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

So so excited to see everyone's goodies!

-Wendy
MarjorieLindley Offline
#227 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:05:59 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

cricutjunky your package is on the move. LOL. I have been looking the number up all day and its on the move now. WHOO HOOO. Have a good night. My pups are keeping me warm on the couch. YAY.
DeniceB. Offline
#228 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:33:28 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Oh oh, I want to take a sneak peek at the wonderful box that Wendy sent!!! I will waiit, but it will be hard! Only nine more days!
weagz on 1/23/2013(UTC)
SherrieStevens Offline
#229 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:56:05 PM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Rhonda----Oh my gosh I can't wait until I get them. No my DD is redoing her house and her and the babies are staying with us until she gets it finished but she just became manager if Dollar general so she is busy with that so we are helping with them. I'm very happy that I'm close to my Grandbabies they live 5 min. from us. Thanks Sherrie
Heart2hand Offline
#230 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:28:19 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Gals....YOU all KNOW I LUV my PINKS!!!!! This is the PERFECT holiday for them too...Wink Wub

Sherrie....CONGRATS to your DD on the house and the new position. That is wonderful! Then for you to get to have the babies...an extra bonus. I'd love that!!!! You are truly a LUCKY lady!!!!! I'd give anything to spend time with mine.

Ohhh someone has the box of goodies?....that is awesome. I'm sure the temptation isn't TOOOOO much, is it? LOL!

I'm doing the card this morning...worked on another project yesterday for another swap and then DD came out for dinner. We chatted and enjoyed each other's company since it is a RARE commodity these days with our conflicting schedules. SO everything else waits when she is here. Hope it turns out as nice as I have plans for...Scared Scared

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#231 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:18:57 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

Felling a little under the weather today! Its a cold or allergy junkGlare ! Not sure which! Hopefully it will pass soon! I am tired of not being able to breathe through my nose. I had a rough nights sleepThumbDown ! I might try to grab a nap laterFlapper .

Howdy Hope! Good News!!!!! Box is packed, sealed and waiting to mail! I got a few teasers too! I can't wait to see what you think!

Rhonda glad you were able to spend some time with DD! Happy crafting today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day! Stay warm!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:33:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
010.JPG (1,714kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
011.JPG (1,723kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
012.JPG (1,666kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
cricutjunky Offline
#232 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:24:22 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Partner you are so funny!! I will resist, I promise, I still haven't recieved your last gift, I may have to subsitute it and then send it when it comes in, this is the only reason why I hate ordering online sometimes. Glad you have your puppies to keep you warm, my little one sleeps with me two and the other two aren't allowed upstairs, she wakes me during the night sometimes to play and of course I do, I am so very attached to her I am really close to her and she to me. Anyway Can't wait to see my presents Love Love Love Love
 1 user thanked cricutjunky for this useful post.
DeniseKenna Offline
#233 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:46:50 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Ready to ship to Ronnie!!!! Hope everything is going okay with you. PM me your addy pleaseThumpUp

DeniceB. Offline
#234 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:55:13 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Denise K, those tags are adorable! Who doesn't love hello Kitty?!!
DeniseKenna on 1/23/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#235 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:58:07 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hope I cheated and mailed your box earlySneaky ! I just couldn't help myselfLOL ! The DC# is 03122120000094317564. I can't wait for you to open it! I have had a blast getting to know youWink !

Denise love the packagingThumpUp !
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
DeniseKenna on 1/23/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#236 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:12:05 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH Scrappinchic what a wonderful peek. LOL. and the box is gorgeous. LOL. What a neat idea to post pics of the box your shipping and the wrapped items. Darn mine went out already. Cute.

Cricutjunky - thats fine with me. Yup my dogs have beds in our bedroom that they sleep in. The puppy has a kennel in our walk in closet because she is still in the training stages. BUT she sure likes to disturb you when you get up to use the bathroom. Silly pup just a quick run to the bathroom is all not time to get up. LOL. They are allowed on my sons bed and they are allowed on the blanket covered luv seat where I sit and that is it for furniture. JOe is allergic but it was his fault we have all four of them. I would settled for one. but I luv them all. here is a pic of my Princess, Precious, Jasmine, Seneca (pup). Can't show you my packages but I Can show you my pups. TEE HEE.

Oh denicekenna your packages are pretty.BigGrin

MY pups

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:25:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#237 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:54:21 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Marjorie your fur babies are precious! Love that pic!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Heart2hand Offline
#238 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:41:03 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Love the peaks....

Denise...cute tags....

Jess...Awesome pkgs...

HUGs
rhonda
HopeJones1 Offline
#239 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:53:58 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Hope I cheated and mailed your box earlySneaky ! I just couldn't help myselfLOL ! The DC# is 03122120000094317564. I can't wait for you to open it! I have had a blast getting to know youWink !

Denise love the packagingThumpUp !

Scrappinchic-you are sooooooo sneaky Sneaky with those wonderful sneak peaks!! I CANNOT WAIT until the 1st! Sorry your partner is not mailing until Friday but you will have them in plenty of time for the 1stSmile . I will include some sneaks on Friday.

Hope you get to feeling better partner!!

DeniseKenna-love your wrapped packages!!

MarjorieLindley-Love the pics of your sweet family members!Smile We have 3 fur babies but ours go Meow! Super Cat, Tabbi and Paws....I did not name any of them!

Rhonda-hope your back is doing better! Glad to hear that you got to spend some time with DD.Smile

Need to get the girls ready for church/play practice. Have a great night everyone!
DeniceB. Offline
#240 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:44:58 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Marjorie, I love the pup picture....such posers, and little Seneca is as cute as can be!