Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#91 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:00:30 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Turtlebug: I'm so sorry, I didn't get to finish my sketch 1 but staying true to my New Year's Resolution... it's a Christmas card. I'm going to have to post it on the next challenge when I finish it. Thanks again for hosting!
LisaW. Offline
#92 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:13:23 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
I'm back. Making my comments and then have to call it a day but first I have to say...8 degrees outside and I had to put gas in...way tooooooo cold so fingers probably won't work, lol.

TurtleBug: Thank you for the wonderful sketches and liked your extra credit assignment...I don't have a lot of buttons but scrounged up a few:). Love the background paper on your sketch #1. great color combination. Gorgeous "mom" card...your little jewels on the flowers are a very nice touch. So love how you always have the right embossing folders. Very nice sketch #3 in the greens and love that clockwork embossing folder. Your ad color card is so beautiful. Wonderful pearl bouquet. Yes I need to tell my family to leave me alone for some "me time." Bad enough my kids are in their bball seasons (daughter is just starting and son is almost done unless he goes to tryouts again in 2 weeks) but now my job is asking for more hours so I just can't win.

Dee: Thank you for the very "soft" colores...great combination.

NanaDonna: Absolutely love that butterfly and the buttons just fit the color combination so well. Wonderful sketch #2 and the color combination is perfect. The buttons are perfect. Beautful sketch #1 with that paper...love the way you did the butterflies. Can we put in an order to your husband for a paper rack, lol.

Joyful Carol: Beautiful sketch #1. Love how you embossed and colored the bottom design.

BingoLady: Very pretty ad colors...is the frame that you put the girl on from a cartridge? Very nice color combination for your sketch #2. Pretty sketch #1...colorful:)

Christine: I am glad to hear you are feeling better...that was some nasty stuff this year (I had it and thought my cough would never leave). Very pretty celebrate card and great job on the embossing. Beautiful angel card.

Nancy J: Your pucker up card is fantastic...love it. Great color combinations. Thinking of your granddaughter.

Raquel: Congrats to your husband. Wow on your sketch #2 and how exciting for your daughter's award. Good luck on the packing/moving...hoping that we can do the same thing in a couple months (we are renting and I so want my own space). Gorgeous cupcake card and love how you added the "sprinkles."

Gisele: Cute cupid card in the ad colors and adding the buttons too. Very pretty "love" card. Great sketch #3...pretty color combinations. I will take my cold over your cold...think we are supposed to finally reach the 30s tomorrow but unfortunately the snow is supposed to come with it.

AcrossThePond: Gorgeous bday card in the blues...love how you brought out the flowers. Pretty "thinking of you" card. Sketch #3 is pretty and those flower buttons are so cute.

Britishgirl: Very nice sketch #1 and the flower is so pretty.

1 user thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 1/23/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#93 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:33:04 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Lisa W - Love the baby card, so cute. Your sunglasses card is great too. Thanks for sharing your layouts with us they are both wonderful.

Raquel - Beautiful cup cake card, as I said the paper is lovely. You could almost reach out and grab it BigGrin I know my son would have even more so if it was chocolate.

Hope I have not missed anyone out. There has been some great cards on here this week. Yes it would be lovely to get a day just to do the challenge but hey life takes over but we can dream can't we, well I can.

Sue