Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

shannon.1027b5ea28ac Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:16:44 AM(UTC)
shannon.1027b5ea28ac

Groups: Registered

I am getting ready to sell my Gypsy. Will the buyer be able to use the linked cartridges that are linked onto the Gypsy? Or will I have to give her the cartridges to be able to use the linked cartridges?

If I keep the cartridges will I be able to use them on the Cricut Expression 2 even though they are linked onto the Gypsy?
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:40:50 AM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 330 time(s) in 191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: shannon.1027b5ea28ac Go to Quoted Post
I am getting ready to sell my Gypsy. Will the buyer be able to use the linked cartridges that are linked onto the Gypsy? Or will I have to give her the cartridges to be able to use the linked cartridges?

If I keep the cartridges will I be able to use them on the Cricut Expression 2 even though they are linked onto the Gypsy?

Yes, they will be able to cut with the Gypsy without the cartridge. Just remember though if you sell the one you have & choose to get another Gypsy, you will not be able to re-link those cartridges to the new Gypsy as you will not have the one that all your carts are linked to to get it re-serialized.
dianne31331 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:04:11 PM(UTC)
dianne31331

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
you will be able to use your carts that are linked to your gypsy, BUT the person who buys the gypsy with the linked carts, will lose everything on the gypsy if it dies. Gypsy seem to have a life span of less than 3 years, & when you consider the cost of $200.00 or orginal cost of $300.00, are we really getting our $$$ worth???
My gypsy died, I still have all my linked carts, but the carts: gypsy font, gypsy images, free carts that were given if you registered your gypsy by certain date, etc... are all lost to me:(:(:(.