Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<23456>»
Heart2hand Offline
#91 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 1:00:41 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 5,228
Location: In my Oasis (MQ~Pg 1 #1)

Thanks: 194 times
Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Traci....which of your LOVELY GOODIES was from me?????? I know what I shipped and now I"m rethinking it?????? Thanks....I"m not sure but there should be another if you haven't rec'vd it yet?? THE one package you rec'vd from me....did it have 1 item or 2?



hugs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#92 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 1:04:01 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Rhonda &Jess, Thank you for the items you sent, I love them all!


Glad you got your package Traci! I had to get the flowers to match the paper! Loved it!

Hummm! Wonder if Hope will get her package today! May be tomorrow!

1CoolMom Offline
#93 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:12:09 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Traci....which of your LOVELY GOODIES was from me?????? I know what I shipped and now I"m rethinking it?????? Thanks....I"m not sure but there should be another if you haven't rec'vd it yet?? THE one package you rec'vd from me....did it have 1 item or 2?



hugs
rhonda



Rhonda, Now I am confused. I went back to the wishlists to determine who granted from the list that had the items I receive. I got a package from JoAnn's with the scissors, embossing folders and mats...was that not from you?

1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Swaps & Goodies 001.JPG
HopeJones1 Offline
#94 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:30:20 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/1/2007(UTC)
Posts: 251

Thanks: 100 times
Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Rhonda, Now I am confused. I went back to the wishlists to determine who granted from the list that had the items I receive. I got a package from JoAnn's with the scissors, embossing folders and mats...was that not from you?



Hey Traci-those were from me! 2 embossing folders, scissors and mats! Hope you enjoy!!BigGrin
1CoolMom Offline
#95 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:38:08 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Hey Traci-those were from me! 2 embossing folders, scissors and mats! Hope you enjoy!!BigGrin


Blushing Blushing
Sorry, Hope! I thanked the wrong person. I love the items and will be using most of them tomorrow to make cards for an upcoming class.
Traci
1CoolMom Offline
#96 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:44:00 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
I can send you some wishes GrandmaJ!

My wishes are:

Copic 3pk at HL...Y00,Y13,Y18...this set is in the art section at my store.
6x6 paper pads...valentine, glitter, Christmas
Saturated Canary Stamp...Zoe
ATG Refills
Scor tape 1/8
X-Press It white Cardstock
Distress Ink Pads
Copic Multiliner
EZ Stamp Storage panels
ArtBin Magnetic Storage Sheets
Liquid Pearls
White flowers...no flat ones please...M's 1.50 binWink
Spellbinders...any circles...used is fine


Jess, I can send you some items on your list. They will go out on Tuesday.

My wishes are:
Any current SU items especially Big Shot items (can be used)
Fiskers Score "blade" (black)
Copic Sketch E21, E23, E25
Craft Boxes
Clear 3x3 Boxes
Flowers (Recollections large or Prima)
DCWV Paper Pack (Luxury, Printed Serenity, Lace and Linen or The Linen Closet) can be 6x6 or 8x8 for ease in shipping.
Charms (coffee, music, lion)
Mini Scoreboard Drool

Edited by user Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:59:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/25/2013(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#97 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:50:05 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/1/2007(UTC)
Posts: 251

Thanks: 100 times
Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Blushing Blushing
Sorry, Hope! I thanked the wrong person. I love the items and will be using most of them tomorrow to make cards for an upcoming class.
Traci


NO problem Traci! That is why I only send to one person because I would confuse myself!LOL Glad they got there in time for you to use them this weekend! Hope you have a great weekend!

Rhonda-as soon as I get a tracking #-I will post to let you know! It will be a direct ship to you!
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 1/25/2013(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#98 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:52:55 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/1/2007(UTC)
Posts: 251

Thanks: 100 times
Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Scrappinchic----you rock! I think I have said more than once today!! I got my goodies...it helps to check the mail box too not just the front porch!LOL

I rec'd a 3pk of Copics and Memento black ink pad...BIG THANKS Scrappinchic! I loveLove it all!

Hope
File Attachment(s):
IMG_0498.jpg (1,129kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
Heart2hand Offline
#99 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 2:59:46 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 5,228
Location: In my Oasis (MQ~Pg 1 #1)

Thanks: 194 times
Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
whew....I thought maybe she sent the wrong thing...I didn't think it was my goodies...LOL..

Hugs
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#100 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 3:02:05 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Hope, I have been only granting for one person and not granting again until I mail that one. But I totally was not keeping up with who was granting to me. So, when I got two packages today I had two windows open on the computer trying to tie together the wishlist with the person who sent it...that did not work out well for me. I tried tying the J's one in with the confirmation # but that was not on the packing slip. All is well that ends well, I am glad you forgive me for my mix up.
1CoolMom Offline
#101 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 3:03:07 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
whew....I thought maybe she sent the wrong thing...I didn't think it was my goodies...LOL..

Hugs
rhonda


LOL
scrappinchic Offline
#102 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 3:14:29 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Scrappinchic----you rock! I think I have said more than once today!! I got my goodies...it helps to check the mail box too not just the front porch!LOL

I rec'd a 3pk of Copics and Memento black ink pad...BIG THANKS Scrappinchic! I loveLove it all!

Hope


You are welcome! LOL! That is too funny!

scrappinchic Offline
#103 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:11:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Bump for Traci's wishes!
scrappinchic Offline
#104 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:58:03 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
BTT for Traci's Wishes!
carnsparger8523af0f Offline
#105 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:21:18 PM(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/24/2012(UTC)
Posts: 66

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
what does BTT stand for..and is there a abbreviation page on this site so i know what everyone is saying...lol...


Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
BTT for Traci's Wishes!


scrappinchic Offline
#106 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:27:27 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: carnsparger8523af0f Go to Quoted Post
what does BTT stand for..and is there a abbreviation page on this site so i know what everyone is saying...lol...






BTT is Back to the top! No abbreviation page that I know of! Sorry! I can help with a few...

MB Message board
HL Hobby Lobby
DH Dear Hubby
DD Dear Daughter
DS Dear Son
TH Tim Holtz
TIA Thank in advance

Ill try to think of more!
1CoolMom Offline
#107 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:47:00 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
carnsparger8523af0f, is granting my wishes. She let me know through PM, I let her know that she needs to come back and post her wishes for the next person to grant.
 1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/26/2013(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f Offline
#108 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:32:12 PM(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/24/2012(UTC)
Posts: 66

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
thanks 1coolmom...im was looking into what i wanted to wish for...so here is my list

cuttlebug or darice embossing folder "happy birthday"
a sand paper block for embossing
rubber mat for embossing dies(not sure what if my new cuttlebug will come with one)
any embossing dies..maybe butterflies...
stazon ink pad..any color(just starting out so u pick)
distress ink...u pick color...
peachy keen paper doll faces
crafting tweezers
cricut tool kit


THANKS TO ANYONE WHO GRANTS MY WISHES


Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
carnsparger8523af0f, is granting my wishes. She let me know through PM, I let her know that she needs to come back and post her wishes for the next person to grant.


carnsparger8523af0f Offline
#109 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:30:42 AM(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/24/2012(UTC)
Posts: 66

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
THANKS!!!


Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
BTT is Back to the top! No abbreviation page that I know of! Sorry! I can help with a few...

MB Message board
HL Hobby Lobby
DH Dear Hubby
DD Dear Daughter
DS Dear Son
TH Tim Holtz
TIA Thank in advance

Ill try to think of more!


1CoolMom Offline
#110 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:57:40 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,557

Thanks: 301 times
Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Here is a thread that gives a lot of the abbreviations: Learning the Lingo
Smashin' Susan Offline
#111 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:01:09 AM(UTC)
Smashin' Susan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2012(UTC)
Posts: 142
United States

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Thank you so much Traci for the adorable Hello Kitty clips and pockets for my smash books! They arrived yesterday and I will put them to good use very soon!

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:01:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#112 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:27:04 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Here is a thread that gives a lot of the abbreviations: Learning the Lingo


Thanks Traci! I had no ideaBigGrin !

Heart2hand Offline
#113 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:39:14 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 5,228
Location: In my Oasis (MQ~Pg 1 #1)

Thanks: 194 times
Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Weagz....here is the tracking for the DIRECT Shipped pkg...enjoy it...

9400109699938377020659

The other one is going postal this week, hopefully tomorrow....enjoy it too..

HUGS
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
weagz on 1/27/2013(UTC)
weagz Offline
#114 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:54:15 AM(UTC)
weagz

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/19/2006(UTC)
Posts: 246
Location: NY (MQ pg15 #426)

Thanks: 89 times
Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Jess - your goodies arrived while I was away this weekend, so I will be mailing tomorrow morning.
 1 user thanked weagz for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/27/2013(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f Offline
#115 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:17:30 PM(UTC)
carnsparger8523af0f

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/24/2012(UTC)
Posts: 66

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Jess, I can send you some items on your list. They will go out on Tuesday.

My wishes are:
Any current SU items especially Big Shot items (can be used)
Fiskers Score "blade" (black)
Copic Sketch E21, E23, E25
Craft Boxes
Clear 3x3 Boxes
Flowers (Recollections large or Prima)
DCWV Paper Pack (Luxury, Printed Serenity, Lace and Linen or The Linen Closet) can be 6x6 or 8x8 for ease in shipping.
Charms (coffee, music, lion)
Mini Scoreboard Drool



1COOLMOM; I ORDER STUFF ONLINE TODAY AND HAD IT MAILED TO U...HERE IS THE CONFIRMATION #
O1183924327!!!

HopeJones1 Offline
#116 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:58:34 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/1/2007(UTC)
Posts: 251

Thanks: 100 times
Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Rhonda-

I placed your order -it will be a direct ship to you from Amazon! It shows delivery date between Jan 31st and Feb 2nd but no tracking #. I am thinking it will be updated tomorrow with a tracking # and will let you know!BigGrin
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 1/27/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#117 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:29:31 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: carnsparger8523af0f Go to Quoted Post
thanks 1coolmom...im was looking into what i wanted to wish for...so here is my list

cuttlebug or darice embossing folder "happy birthday"
a sand paper block for embossing
rubber mat for embossing dies(not sure what if my new cuttlebug will come with one)
any embossing dies..maybe butterflies...
stazon ink pad..any color(just starting out so u pick)
distress ink...u pick color...
peachy keen paper doll faces
crafting tweezers
cricut tool kit


THANKS TO ANYONE WHO GRANTS MY WISHES






BTT for these wishes to be grantedBigGrin !

Heart2hand Offline
#118 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:20:15 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 5,228
Location: In my Oasis (MQ~Pg 1 #1)

Thanks: 194 times
Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
cuttlebug or darice embossing folder "happy birthday"
a sand paper block for embossing
rubber mat for embossing dies(not sure what if my new cuttlebug will come with one)
any embossing dies..maybe butterflies...
stazon ink pad..any color(just starting out so u pick)
distress ink...u pick color...
peachy keen paper doll faces
crafting tweezers
cricut tool kit


THANKS TO ANYONE WHO GRANTS MY WISHES



I can grant some of your wishes...PLEASE send me your addy....


THANKS

hugs
rhonda


MY WISHES

GLossy accents
Foam pads for handle
Magnolia magazine..the FALL edition...orange colored magazine!
Storage for my stamps
GinaK luxury white cardstock
1 3/4" circle punch
PLAIN circle spellbinders
Memory Box die....Cherished Hearts borderDrool Drool Drool Drool
12x12 cricut mats
blades
Spellbinders...Venetician accents

THanks
hugs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#119 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:03:43 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5,349

Thanks: 226 times
Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
BTT for Rhonda's Wishes!

MY wishes to Rhonda and GrandmaJ will go out sometime this week. I'll post DC#s when I get them.
grandmaJ Offline
#120 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:08:43 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/26/2007(UTC)
Posts: 6,751
Location: kiddie land MQ pg.1 post 12

Thanks: 695 times
Was thanked: 776 time(s) in 646 post(s)
Hope, going shopping today so should have your pkg in the mail soon!! I'll keep you posted!!


BTT for Rhonda's wishes!
 1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
HopeJones1 on 1/28/2013(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
11 Pages«<23456>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 2.949 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03